Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 30, 2014, 06:56:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conference Championship Picks  (Read 3904 times)
Drij
Getbig IV

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2007, 11:22:12 PM »

Chicago Bears VS New Orleans Saints

Indianapolis Colts VS New England Patriots

My picks

Saints VS Colts

Report to moderator   Logged
headhuntersix
Getbig V

Our forefathers would be shooting by now

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 11:26:14 PM »

Pats/Bears I guess. I need injury reports.

L
Fury
Getbig V

All aboard the USS Leverage

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 11:26:59 PM »

Colts/Saints!

I wouldn't mind seeing the Saints win the Super Bowl. Would be good for football and that city.
Beach Bum
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 11:30:50 PM »

NFC will come down to the weather.  If they have good weather, I like Brees over Grossman.  Bad weather gives Chicago a huge advantage.

Colts v. Pats?  Give me Brady over Manning in the dome, but if it's a close game, the Colts now have the X factor.  I HATE kickers! 
body88
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 11:53:30 PM »

NFC will come down to the weather.  If they have good weather, I like Brees over Grossman.  Bad weather gives Chicago a huge advantage.

Colts v. Pats?  Give me Brady over Manning in the dome, but if it's a close game, the Colts now have the X factor.  I HATE kickers! 

Glaskowski has been money all year. Won the game tonight. No vs Pats. If not, they will get pounded by the colts.
Earl1972
Getbig V

stop pretending you hate this sport

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 11:55:46 PM »

pats/bears

pats win easily

E

E
RUDE BUOY
Getbig V

The Franchise

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 11:59:23 PM »

Colts/Saints!

I wouldn't mind seeing the Saints win the Super Bowl. Would be good for football and that city.
i agree with berzerk would be great for football to see siants win it all
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 12:04:52 AM »

Saints over Colts in super bowl.

please please please knock out the pats asap.

RUDE BUOY
Getbig V

The Franchise

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 12:06:22 AM »

i agree wit you 240 but the saints d would have to be able to stop brady in the fourth to win it all
body88
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 12:07:00 AM »

Why do you hate the pats rob? Just curious.
Fury
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2007, 12:08:21 AM »

Why do you hate the pats rob? Just curious.

Probably because they squeak by on luck and don't win games on their own?
body88
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2007, 12:11:21 AM »

Probably because they squeak by on luck and don't win games on their own?

12 - 1 postseason.... Refer to sticky above for proof you are infact, a moron Cheesy Nice win for the colts last night!!!! Beat the second best team in the afc by a kicker!!!! Aahahaha!
RUDE BUOY
Getbig V

The Franchise

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2007, 12:12:21 AM »

12 - 1 postseason.... Refer to sticky above for proof you are infact, a moron Cheesy Nice win for the colts last night!!!! Beat the second best team in the afc by a kicker!!!! Aahahaha!
well body my friend i will give you this if the pats get past the colts next week they will win the super bowl  Cry
Fury
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2007, 12:12:48 AM »

Nice win for the Pats, your star QB has one of the worst games of his career and has to rely on the Chargers beating themselves. I can't believe you're even bragging about being outplayed in every facet of the game.
body88
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2007, 12:15:08 AM »

Nice win for the Pats, your star QB has one of the worst games of his career and has to rely on the Chargers beating themselves. I can't believe you're even bragging about being outplayed in every facet of the game.

Brady, 3 picks, 4 tds, moves to 12 -1 best all time postseason record in history - BEATS BEST TEAM IN FOOTBAL

Manning, 5 picks, 1 td - KICKER BEATS SECOND BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL

240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 02:24:31 AM »

pats won 3 outta 4 super bowls.  i grow bored of their stale predictable way of chipping off yardage and never really dazzling me.  one reggie bush runback is more exciting than a pats super bowl run.

plus when i see obvious marketing of dimples and teeth, i get bored, and tom brady was the commercial darling for so long he got a tad overplayed.

body88
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 08:09:59 AM »

pats won 3 outta 4 super bowls.  i grow bored of their stale predictable way of chipping off yardage and never really dazzling me.  one reggie bush runback is more exciting than a pats super bowl run.

plus when i see obvious marketing of dimples and teeth, i get bored, and tom brady was the commercial darling for so long he got a tad overplayed.

It is not Tom Bradys fault he has dimples and teeth. He has never done commercials or asked for the attention. I can see your point ,  but who is more played out then Payton Manning? Commercial after commercial.

That said I can see why you might want to see a high scoring slugfest.
mightymouse72
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 08:37:12 AM »

with the way the pats played, i'd have to go with colts v. bears

W
Fury
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 08:58:38 AM »

It is not Tom Bradys fault he has dimples and teeth. He has never done commercials or asked for the attention. I can see your point ,  but who is more played out then Payton Manning? Commercial after commercial.

That said I can see why you might want to see a high scoring slugfest.

How much Tom Brady dick are you going to suck? I wouldn't be surprised if you were defending a video of him shooting someone in cold blood.
body88
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 09:02:34 AM »

That not true, enough with the bullshit bezerk. I can post several posts where I praise Manning and do the same for Brady. I talk about both there accomplishments and skills.
Fury
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 09:08:44 AM »

That not true, enough with the bullshit bezerk. I can post several posts where I praise Manning and do the same for Brady. I talk about both there accomplishments and skills.

That's a funny claim, what with the 6th thread you just made about Tom Brady showcasing his numbers. Is this even a Sports Board at this point, or a Patriots Fan Club?   Roll Eyes
body88
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2007, 09:13:01 AM »

That's a funny claim, what with the 6th thread you just made about Tom Brady showcasing his numbers.  Roll Eyes

That thread is a fair comparison of both. Those are all statistical facts Roll Eyes  The first thread I ever made ( not the 6th), which is not only about Brady. Would you like me to dig up the qoutes of me saying mannning is the greatest pure skill qb ever?
Fury
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 09:15:18 AM »

I'm a little lost as to why it can't go into one of the other 5 threads where you're jerking off Tom Brady. Is it a Sports Board or a Patriots board?  Roll Eyes

Or are you saying it's ok for me to make a different thread for each statistic the Yankees were better than the Red Sox in last year?
body88
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 09:17:14 AM »

The threads discussing the Patriots game? Prove I am "jerking hime off".You are doing the jerking my friend. I post stats pulled of NFL.com. If you are going to be in denial then get mad at the stats. I did not make them up lol.

You are a sore loser with no life. Go meet some girls football star.
Fury
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 09:18:41 AM »

The threads discussing the Patriots game? Prove I am "jerking hime off".You are doing the jerking my friend. I post stats pulled of NFL.com. If you are going to be in denial then get mad at the stats. I did not make them up lol.

You are a sore loser with no life. Go meet some girls football star.

No life? I'm posting while packing to leave in about 30 mins. You have 5 threads going about the Patriots and you feel justified in making another one about some stats you copy-pasted from another website. I'm just curious as to why this is called the Sports Board when the only threads being posted in are the 6 Patriot ones you have going. Might as well rename it.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!