Author Topic: Conference Championship Picks  (Read 12396 times)

Drij

• Getbig IV
Conference Championship Picks
« on: January 14, 2007, 10:22:12 PM »
Chicago Bears VS New Orleans Saints

Indianapolis Colts VS New England Patriots

My picks

Saints VS Colts

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Conference Championship Picks
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 10:26:14 PM »
Pats/Bears I guess. I need injury reports.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 10:26:59 PM »
Colts/Saints!

I wouldn't mind seeing the Saints win the Super Bowl. Would be good for football and that city.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 10:30:50 PM »
NFC will come down to the weather.  If they have good weather, I like Brees over Grossman.  Bad weather gives Chicago a huge advantage.

Colts v. Pats?  Give me Brady over Manning in the dome, but if it's a close game, the Colts now have the X factor.  I HATE kickers! 

body88

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 10:53:30 PM »
NFC will come down to the weather.  If they have good weather, I like Brees over Grossman.  Bad weather gives Chicago a huge advantage.

Colts v. Pats?  Give me Brady over Manning in the dome, but if it's a close game, the Colts now have the X factor.  I HATE kickers! 

Glaskowski has been money all year. Won the game tonight. No vs Pats. If not, they will get pounded by the colts.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 10:55:46 PM »
pats/bears

pats win easily

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 10:59:23 PM »
Colts/Saints!

I wouldn't mind seeing the Saints win the Super Bowl. Would be good for football and that city.
i agree with berzerk would be great for football to see siants win it all

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 11:04:52 PM »
Saints over Colts in super bowl.

please please please knock out the pats asap.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 11:06:22 PM »

i agree wit you 240 but the saints d would have to be able to stop brady in the fourth to win it all

body88

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 11:07:00 PM »

Why do you hate the pats rob? Just curious.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2007, 11:08:21 PM »

Why do you hate the pats rob? Just curious.

Probably because they squeak by on luck and don't win games on their own?

body88

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2007, 11:11:21 PM »
Probably because they squeak by on luck and don't win games on their own?

12 - 1 postseason.... Refer to sticky above for proof you are infact, a moron :D Nice win for the colts last night!!!! Beat the second best team in the afc by a kicker!!!! Aahahaha!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2007, 11:12:21 PM »

12 - 1 postseason.... Refer to sticky above for proof you are infact, a moron :D Nice win for the colts last night!!!! Beat the second best team in the afc by a kicker!!!! Aahahaha!
well body my friend i will give you this if the pats get past the colts next week they will win the super bowl  :'(

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2007, 11:12:48 PM »

Nice win for the Pats, your star QB has one of the worst games of his career and has to rely on the Chargers beating themselves. I can't believe you're even bragging about being outplayed in every facet of the game.

body88

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2007, 11:15:08 PM »
Nice win for the Pats, your star QB has one of the worst games of his career and has to rely on the Chargers beating themselves. I can't believe you're even bragging about being outplayed in every facet of the game.

Brady, 3 picks, 4 tds, moves to 12 -1 best all time postseason record in history - BEATS BEST TEAM IN FOOTBAL

Manning, 5 picks, 1 td - KICKER BEATS SECOND BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 01:24:31 AM »
pats won 3 outta 4 super bowls.  i grow bored of their stale predictable way of chipping off yardage and never really dazzling me.  one reggie bush runback is more exciting than a pats super bowl run.

plus when i see obvious marketing of dimples and teeth, i get bored, and tom brady was the commercial darling for so long he got a tad overplayed.

body88

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 07:09:59 AM »
pats won 3 outta 4 super bowls.  i grow bored of their stale predictable way of chipping off yardage and never really dazzling me.  one reggie bush runback is more exciting than a pats super bowl run.

plus when i see obvious marketing of dimples and teeth, i get bored, and tom brady was the commercial darling for so long he got a tad overplayed.

It is not Tom Bradys fault he has dimples and teeth. He has never done commercials or asked for the attention. I can see your point ,  but who is more played out then Payton Manning? Commercial after commercial.

That said I can see why you might want to see a high scoring slugfest.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2007, 07:37:12 AM »
with the way the pats played, i'd have to go with colts v. bears
W

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2007, 07:58:38 AM »

It is not Tom Bradys fault he has dimples and teeth. He has never done commercials or asked for the attention. I can see your point ,  but who is more played out then Payton Manning? Commercial after commercial.

That said I can see why you might want to see a high scoring slugfest.

How much Tom Brady dick are you going to suck? I wouldn't be surprised if you were defending a video of him shooting someone in cold blood.

body88

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2007, 08:02:34 AM »
That not true, enough with the bullshit bezerk. I can post several posts where I praise Manning and do the same for Brady. I talk about both there accomplishments and skills.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 08:08:44 AM »
That not true, enough with the bullshit bezerk. I can post several posts where I praise Manning and do the same for Brady. I talk about both there accomplishments and skills.

That's a funny claim, what with the 6th thread you just made about Tom Brady showcasing his numbers. Is this even a Sports Board at this point, or a Patriots Fan Club?   ::)

body88

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2007, 08:13:01 AM »
That's a funny claim, what with the 6th thread you just made about Tom Brady showcasing his numbers.  ::)

That thread is a fair comparison of both. Those are all statistical facts ::)  The first thread I ever made ( not the 6th), which is not only about Brady. Would you like me to dig up the qoutes of me saying mannning is the greatest pure skill qb ever?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 08:15:18 AM »
I'm a little lost as to why it can't go into one of the other 5 threads where you're jerking off Tom Brady. Is it a Sports Board or a Patriots board?  ::)

Or are you saying it's ok for me to make a different thread for each statistic the Yankees were better than the Red Sox in last year?

body88

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 08:17:14 AM »
The threads discussing the Patriots game? Prove I am "jerking hime off".You are doing the jerking my friend. I post stats pulled of NFL.com. If you are going to be in denial then get mad at the stats. I did not make them up lol.

You are a sore loser with no life. Go meet some girls football star.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2007, 08:18:41 AM »
The threads discussing the Patriots game? Prove I am "jerking hime off".You are doing the jerking my friend. I post stats pulled of NFL.com. If you are going to be in denial then get mad at the stats. I did not make them up lol.

You are a sore loser with no life. Go meet some girls football star.

No life? I'm posting while packing to leave in about 30 mins. You have 5 threads going about the Patriots and you feel justified in making another one about some stats you copy-pasted from another website. I'm just curious as to why this is called the Sports Board when the only threads being posted in are the 6 Patriot ones you have going. Might as well rename it.