Author Topic: Is this really STella? Wow!  (Read 9742 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Is this really STella? Wow!
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2007, 03:41:58 PM »
I know that's why I was being sarcastic. Since it's not exlusive, it's pretty worthless to mention.

But I hear you, you're the typical conservative christian, woman should know her place and all that bullshit.

What do you care? You're an admitted virgin who spends his weekends trolling Getbig.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2007, 03:43:51 PM »
hey homo, i said it's not exclusive.  read the last part then get back to your disco.
Ignore him, PowerRod.  Women should know their place and role as should men.

You're gonna argue with a guy from Europe who doesnt have women, doesnt train nor anything outside of post on Getbig.com

This is his life. I only post while at work. It's RARE I post when I'm not.
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2007, 03:44:36 PM »
What do you care? You're an admitted virgin who spends his weekends trolling Getbig.

It's cute with your typical talk for a teenager - it's all partying, calling people virgins etc. sounds like quotes from one of those old College movies.

When you become older you will look back and laugh at how immature you were  :)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2007, 03:46:51 PM »
It's cute with your typical talk for a teenager - it's all partying, calling people virgins etc. sounds like quotes from one of those old College movies.

When you become older you will look back and laugh at how immature you were  :)

You're the biggest troll on this site. You were already removed from the Player board for knowing nothing about women or anything cool in life. On top of that you admitted to not working out and being a virgin.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2007, 03:48:42 PM »
You're the biggest troll on this site. You were already removed from the Player board for knowing nothing about women or anything cool in life. On top of that you admitted to not working out and being a virgin.
hahahahaha, "bluto" is quite the winner.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2007, 03:50:28 PM »
hahahahaha, "bluto" is quite the winner.

hahahaha, that's an understatement Sarcasm. This guy is a big of a twunt as they come. I wouldn't be surprised if he spent his weekends having Magic the Card game parties with his boyfriends from middle school.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2007, 03:55:59 PM »
Ignore him, PowerRod.  Women should know their place and role as should men.

You're gonna argue with a guy from Europe who doesnt have women, doesnt train nor anything outside of post on Getbig.com

I was afraid that you would hold that type of opinion and now you confirmed that you do.
Women has been held in shackles for too long because of religion. People like you rather see that it stays that way. There's a very THIN line between you and the talibans of Afghanistan for example.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2007, 03:58:11 PM »

So you've stopped recycling old material and changed tactics to make up your own truths? How creative  ::)

Please tell me a little about the status of the Y board, it's pretty hot isn't it? Damn that's one active board! Must all be because of Blockhead no longer has an excuse not to bring it  ;D
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2007, 04:20:44 PM »
hows shit bluto? ;D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2007, 06:01:50 PM »
I dont think she likes Sicilian kids from Ohio, BASTucci.

Keep your money on BEAST.

EXCELLENT post, Power Rod! You nailed it.

haha is she gonna be working for that nonsense supplement company booth at the AC?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2007, 06:04:08 PM »
haha is she gonna be working for that nonsense supplement company booth at the AC?

u gonna make a move?

make out ure intersted in the protein bro.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2007, 06:05:13 PM »
u gonna make a move?

if i go to the AC it won't be to get autographs from jay cutler. brother ahhah  oh man

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2007, 06:06:56 PM »
if i go to the AC it won't be to get autographs from jay cutler. brother ahhah  oh man

thats the spirit.

nail the beast hard bro.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2007, 06:09:34 PM »
Ignore him, PowerRod.  Women should know their place and role as should men.

do you still read your wife's girly magazines in the toilet first thing in the mornings?
Here comes the money shot

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2007, 06:10:21 PM »
thats the spirit.

nail the beast hard bro.

monster ruining it for me by getting her scared when she reads your post.

yes!!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2007, 06:11:01 PM »
do you still read your wife's girly magazines in the toilet first thing in the mornings?

do you still your boyfriends playgirl? ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2007, 06:12:05 PM »
monster ruining it for me by getting her scared when she reads your post.

yes!!!!!

she'll know im kidding g.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2007, 06:12:15 PM »
do you still your boyfriends playgirl? ::)

d to the p, you can do better than that..step your game up 'gansta'
Here comes the money shot

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2007, 06:13:09 PM »
d to the p, you can do better than that..step your game up 'gansta'

;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2007, 07:46:21 PM »
I agree.

I don't expect people who don't believe things without reasons (let's call them "sane people") to understand either.

there are reasons for her beleifs, what are the good reasons for your belief. i hate closed minded people, im open to all sorts of new views. again what  are the good reasons for your belief? i dont expect a good answer so dont worry if your answer leaves alot to the imagination for secular humanists.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2007, 07:52:11 PM »
Here you go Kid,

Written by this "fool":

Richard Dawkins, British ethologist, evolutionary biologist and popular science writer who holds the Charles Simonyi Chair for the Public Understanding of Science at Oxford University.

And when you're done reading that you can check out this one:

Written by this "fool":

Daniel Dennett, a prominent American philosopher. Dennett's research centers on philosophy of mind, philosophy of science and philosophy of biology, particularly as those fields relate to evolutionary biology and cognitive science. He is currently a professor at Tufts University.

::)

hahah, i almost shit my pants when i read this post. dawkins is the king of setting up strawman and dismantling them. one of his arguments are, there have been war in the name of religions, this means there is no god. hmmmm..... hold on there richard. he also doesnt see free will as a problem, bwhahahah.

im not religious but presenting science books when science by definition doesnt have the tools to intervene in spiritual matters is dumb. look my book is bigger then yours so im right. present some arguments if you want not book titles.

here is a short list of people who beleive in god, by yours truly, i think you might reconize some of the names

albert einstein
newton
planck
eddington
haisch
polkinghome
dyson
wilber
aquinas

hmm.. seems like a good list, but it doesnt prove shit either way, this is a dumb mans argument. i do enjoy matt c's atheist rants.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2007, 08:19:12 PM »
evolution of homosapiens was aided by extra terrestrials. 

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2007, 08:29:24 PM »
Atheism is as closed minded as any religion. By ruling out even the possibility of there being a God, gods, higher power, or whatever you've closed your mind off to soo much. I'm not going to say I back any religion in particular, but it seems to me to be so intent on believing there is nothing, it takes as much faith as those you accuse who believe in something. I could understand being an atheist and just living your life with an absence, but what is the point of going around preaching it like it's become a religion of its own. It seems like a waste too, being the ultimate lose-lose situation. If you're right, you won't conclusively find out until you're dead, in which case there's nothing and you've won no big prize for you belief, and if you're wrong you're going to hell. But, believe what you want, I'm not trying to push any particular religion, I'm just giving my opinion on it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2007, 05:28:22 AM »
there are reasons for her beleifs, what are the good reasons for your belief. i hate closed minded people, im open to all sorts of new views. again what  are the good reasons for your belief? i dont expect a good answer so dont worry if your answer leaves alot to the imagination for secular humanists.

New views? There's nothing new with being a conservative christian! As for Blockhead, he likes for women to have their place, because he, as a man would benefit from it.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2007, 05:34:24 AM »
here is a short list of people who beleive in god, by yours truly, i think you might reconize some of the names

albert einstein
newton
planck
eddington
haisch
polkinghome
dyson
wilber
aquinas

hmm.. seems like a good list, but it doesnt prove shit either way, this is a dumb mans argument. i do enjoy matt c's atheist rants.

Actually that's a pretty bad list. Howabout dropping some current names instead of Aquinas who lived 700 years ago  ::)
Fact is, religion has taken a big beating in recent years and it's getting really hard to find people of intelligence that also are religious.
Z