Author Topic: Flex Wheeler claims that Ronnie saying....  (Read 14116 times)

Galvanized

• Getbig II
Re: Flex Wheeler claims that Ronnie saying....
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2007, 01:59:44 PM »
I'm at my job, and talking to my girl on the phone.  In other words, no I'm not a sorry ass loser alone at the computer.   ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2007, 02:06:02 PM »
Uh yeah, whatever.  Who are you?  Never mind, I don't care.  Actually, nobody cares.  Keep sitting behind that lonely computer! ;D
Good job rehashing an old thread moron.  Obviously you care to bring it back to the top of the G/O board.

I'm at my job, and talking to my girl on the phone.  In other words, no I'm not a sorry ass loser alone at the computer.   ::)
Why waste your time on us when your "girl" is on the phone?
Squishy face retard

Galvanized

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2007, 02:17:56 PM »
Why are you wasting "you're" time responding then?   ;)  Notice I have only a few posts, so I obviously don't sit here on getbig all day everyday trying to "own" people like you do.  My real life is alot more meaningful than that.  Anyway, this is silly, you don't know me, and this has nothing to do with the original subject.  Oh, and the reason I posted on an "old" subject is simple.  This is the first time I've been on getbig since then.  I have a life outside of the internet partner.  Have a good one!    :D