Author Topic: question for onlyme - lifting big  (Read 3412 times)

romeo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: question for onlyme - lifting big
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2007, 01:52:27 PM »
Hit every body part hard twice per day.  6 days on, 1 day off.  The workout should take about 3 hours.  Do the same exact thing for the whole week.  Take in no more than 70g of protein per day, too much and you're taxing your kidneys.  Have 3 8oz. glasses of water per day.  Bread only for carbs.
Let  me know how it goes.

are you serious bro? if so, Have you ever tried this and how did it work?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2007, 01:53:29 PM »
hey Romeo i have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn that i'm selling very, very cheap, PM me for details.

romeo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 01:54:29 PM »
.  For six months I took 1cc a day of Test Cyp, 200 mg. and thats all I really know about roids. 

a lot of size gains? did you keep the gains you made, do yo regret not doing more juice or doing any at all?

did you have any specific arm program?

nice one bro.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2007, 03:11:31 PM »
Quote from: Croatch on Today at 12:08:14 AM
Hit every body part hard twice per day.  6 days on, 1 day off.  The workout should take about 3 hours.  Do the same exact thing for the whole week.  Take in no more than 70g of protein per day, too much and you're taxing your kidneys.  Have 3 8oz. glasses of water per day.  Bread only for carbs.

I reiterate my original point...with extra inflection for those that missed it the first point.

*SARCASM* A new routine for Flex magazine. *SARCASM*

*ACTUAL ADVICE* Hit every body part once per week, run a three day split. Your workout should take no more than 30 minutes. 1-1.5g per pound of bodyweight for protein. Take in as much water as you possibly can, no limit. Protein/Carbs/Fat = 40%/40%/20%, sculpt your diet around those numbers. *ACTUAL ADVICE*

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 05:22:23 PM »

Oh Lord ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2007, 07:03:30 AM »
I knew everyone would love my "hardcore" training regiment.  My last bit of advice: when going for the shredded six pack, do many crunches with a huge swinging motion, do not hold the contraction, diet and cardio don't really matter when trying to get abs of steel...it's all sit ups! ;D
N