Author Topic: Is Skip La Cour really a natural?  (Read 16975 times)

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Is Skip La Cour really a natural?
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2007, 12:34:28 AM »
How about this question:

Regardless of whether Skip is natural or not, do you think Skip's combination of size/muscular development and conditioning achieveable naturally?

(for example, if someone more genetically gifted trained and dieted harder and smarter, started training earlier,...)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2007, 02:10:44 AM »
ahahaaa, yes, just like Gustavo Badell.

Exactly!

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2007, 12:44:34 PM »
put urself in Skip's shoes. you're faced with the pressure to look great all the times. plus, you're surrounded by people who have easy access to AS.

personally, i truly believe Skip was natural at one point but right now I'm convinced he is not anymore. Nobody likes to get demoted. People lie to move to the top, or to stay at the top. All of us.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2007, 12:46:15 PM »
So you all believe Jeff Willett isn't natural either? He's a bit bigger than Skip, and ripped to shreds.
!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2007, 12:54:38 PM »
there WILL always be so called natties who cheat and runi it for the rest.

however those who constantly say natties in great shape are juiced are those who lack the genetics and potential to reach that level of physique

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2007, 12:58:21 PM »
well he one said "a physique that looks natural is not worth having" so there is your answer  8)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2007, 01:35:14 PM »
this is a thing I've thought about over the last few years. I started the thread on the natural board.  I think he is and I'll tell you why.  First off he works for AST and has guys who have doctorats in nutrition and exercise physialogy-sp-working with him.  They monitor pretty much everything he does and direct him if they see something they don't like.  skip and Jeff Willet used to have journals on the aST site and they were great cause Jeff would be getting ready for a show and say stuff like "we decided this movement wasn't really optimal so we switched it with this on" or after observing his condition they would make little changes to his diet. 

I just think they have a team of guys working with them who are very, very skilled in what they do and if you put anyone with a decent amount of potential in the same situation they'd succeed just like these guys are.

Think about it:  wouldn't it be nice to have a guy who knows what he's doing telling you what to eat and when to eat it and another guy observing your training all the time and helping you fine tune it?

I just think they're in the optimal situation for what they do.

Do you know anything about AST and it's past?
Motherboy (the band).

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2007, 06:23:02 PM »
Some people believe that skip is natural soley based on the fact that his comp weight hasn't changed much in a decade...For that i say just look at what Shawn Ray has accomplished with close to the same weight for a decade while juiced to the gills...Skip has almost all the signs of Growth Hormone overload...Cutler jaw, Toney Pearson elbows and the thicking/separtion of the abs...

enough said