Author Topic: SquadFather -> Can't avoid this one.  (Read 8070 times)

Krusader

• Getbig II
SquadFather -> Can't avoid this one.
« on: February 01, 2007, 04:44:46 PM »
There's too many sub 13"-15" "monster" and/or "brutal" bodyparts to be captioned on this pic to try avoid the subject.

Waiting on your take.

Discuss.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: SquadFather -> Can't avoid this one.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 04:47:26 PM »
Adonis is ripped to shreds in those pics and i would say his arms are still at least 16 inches which in ripped condition is roughly the same as 18 inches on the average conditioned bb'er.

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 04:49:51 PM »
He meant quads Krusader. Who's on the SF account today?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 04:50:36 PM »
He meant quads Krusader. Who's on the SF account today?
"Buff Goddess"

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 04:53:20 PM »
brutal 15 inch arms and 11 inch calves

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 04:54:17 PM »
"Buff Goddess"

Whatever "big guy".. I guess we messed up with your mind(s) enough to fill your 6 hours a day of boarding and get you all excited.

Show some "credibility" and acknowledge these 20" quads, 14" pythons and 12" forearms....

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 04:54:47 PM »
That is embarrasing.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 04:56:41 PM »
this is getbig's biggest paradox, if you swapped heads on that pic with someone else Sarcasm would absolutely rip him a new one...for soem unknown reason he adores TA. i cant figure it out.

oh by the way MONSTER 14 inch arms, SAVAGE 19 inch legs, DEVISTATING 13 inch calves, APOCALYPTIC polio-ravaged body shape.

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 04:59:52 PM »
for some unknown reason he adores TA. i cant figure it out.

...because he doesn't exist.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 05:00:30 PM »
this is getbig's biggest paradox, if you swapped heads on that pic with someone else Sarcasm would absolutely rip him a new one...

squadfather and the epic double standard

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2007, 05:00:51 PM »
Adonis is ripped to shreds in those pics and i would say his arms are still at least 16 inches which in ripped condition is roughly the same as 18 inches on the average conditioned bb'er.

I guess you and I are back to disagreeing
X

affy

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 05:01:51 PM »
this is getbig's biggest paradox, if you swapped heads on that pic with someone else Sarcasm would absolutely rip him a new one...for soem unknown reason he adores TA. i cant figure it out.

exactly.  But you gotta hand it to sarcasm he's usually spot on when calling peoples bullshit.

i just can fathom why he keeps defending Adonis.  He's looks like an ordinary guy who lifts weights in his free time, and makes the most outrageous lifting claims known to man.

500lb ATG squats with those legs.  225x112 deadlifts.  i think it was 600lb single for deads.  seriously...somethings fishy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 05:05:42 PM »
exactly.  But you gotta hand it to sarcasm he's usually spot on when calling peoples bullshit.

i just can fathom why he keeps defending Adonis.  He's looks like an ordinary guy who lifts weights in his free time, and makes the most outrageous lifting claims known to man.

500lb ATG squats with those legs.  225x112 deadlifts.  i think it was 600lb single for deads.  seriously...somethings fishy
you have to remember that the 600 pound deadlift and the 500 pound deep squats were when Adonis was admittedly heavier and fatter at 240 pounds, he was huge at that weight and i could easily see him doing those lifts at that weight, he did admit that his weights dropped somewhat as his bodyfat dropped, the 225 for 112 or whatever i could see being done with a rest pause type of thing maybe continuous reps up to 50-60 and 5 here then a few deep breaths, 5 more, etc up to 112.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 05:09:10 PM »
APOCALYPTIC polio-ravaged body shape.

good new adjective.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 05:10:04 PM »
you have to remember that the 600 pound deadlift and the 500 pound deep squats were when Adonis was admittedly heavier and fatter at 240 pounds, he was huge at that weight and i could easily see him doing those lifts at that weight, he did admit that his weights dropped somewhat as his bodyfat dropped, the 225 for 112 or whatever i could see being done with a rest pause type of thing maybe continuous reps up to 50-60 and 5 here then a few deep breaths, 5 more, etc up to 112.

::)
Here comes the money shot

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 05:12:00 PM »
There's too many sub 13"-15" "monster" and/or "brutal" bodyparts to be captioned on this pic to try avoid the subject.

Waiting on your take.

Discuss.

hahaha ask him about his take on this one too. Apparently he squats 600, benches 500, barbell rows 405, tricep extensions 315 and sarcasm beliefs him without doubt. That would make him even stronger then Ronnie Coleman!
just push some weight!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 05:14:14 PM »
hahaha ask him about his take on this one too. Apparently he squats 600, benches 500, barbell rows 405, tricep extensions 315 and sarcasm beliefs him without doubt. That would make him even stronger then Ronnie Coleman!
first of all dummy Mike said those weights were when he was heavy and admittedly fat and 300 pounds and those weights are nowhere near as strong as Ronnie Coleman and he never said he did tricep extensions with 315, no human being on earth can do that.

affy

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 05:15:29 PM »

lol arvila's legs are still better than adonis's.  he atleast has somewhat of an inner sweep in his quads. 

btw LOL at the 315 tricep extensions, i dont even think thats humanly possible 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 05:17:44 PM »
first of all dummy Mike said those weights were when he was heavy and admittedly fat and 300 pounds and those weights are nowhere near as strong as Ronnie Coleman and he never said he did tricep extensions with 315, no human being on earth can do that.

This used to be on his website. Now he took it down but still has tons of plagerized materials.

Day 1:
Chest Inc.press 5x10 (405x4) best lift
Dum press 3x8 Flys 3x12

Day 2:
Shoulders &Traps
Behind the neck press 5x8 (315) best lift
Side laterals 3x12
Rear laterals 3x15
Barbell shrugs 4x15

Day 3: OFF

Day 4:
Arms Precher curls 3x12
Barbell curls 3x10
Hammer curls 2x10
Rope pushdowns 3x12
Lying extentions 5x10 (315x6)best lift
Dips 2 x failure

Day 5:
Legs Seated calf 4x12
Standing calf 3x15
Stiffleg 3x15
Leg curls 3x10
Leg ext 2x12
Squats 6x10(600)best lift

Day 6: OFF

Day 7:
Back Pulldowns 5x10
Bentover rows 5x10 (405) best lift

Reverse grip pulldowns 3x12

Guess who claims he can do that much?
just push some weight!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 05:19:28 PM »

Not one single striation, not to mention he has not a single impressive bodypart. No arms, legs, torso, abs. Not only that but he also has some of the worst shape/structure known to man. His "Grecian ideal" physique looks more like the anorexic ideal. His strength claims are physically impossible and his philosphy on nutrition is obsurd and potentially health hazardoes.

I don't know why Adonis bothers but one thing's for sure, he has some balls to make himself look as publicly stupid as he has done here on Getbig and on the MD forums.
~

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 05:21:25 PM »

Problem is that Adam claims he didn't lose one ounce of muscle. A big gut is of big help, primarily in the squat.

So yeah, he might have lost a bit of squat power, I agree on that.

But the deadlift was done when he was way down in weight, during his preparation for the Mr Getbig contest.

That's just a small guy (Adam) being desperate trying to hang with his bigger and stronger, more genetically gifted buddy (daddywaddy).

Adam has promised a clip of him doing 225 for 100, and until he comes up with it, he has zero credibility IMO.

All that stuff has nothing to do with sarcasm though IMO.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2007, 05:22:50 PM »
if a guy claims to lift more than 10lbs above what squad think he should, he runs off and starts a thread about

not that little bitch is making excuses for primadonis...they must be lovers

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2007, 05:26:24 PM »
Problem is that Adam claims he didn't lose one ounce of muscle. A big gut is of big help, primarily in the squat.

So yeah, he might have lost a bit of squat power, I agree on that.

But the deadlift was done when he was way down in weight, during his preparation for the Mr Getbig contest.

That's just a small guy (Adam) being desperate trying to hang with his bigger and stronger, more genetically gifted buddy (daddywaddy).

Adam has promised a clip of him doing 225 for 100, and until he comes up with it, he has zero credibility IMO.

All that stuff has nothing to do with sarcasm though IMO.

-Hedge
not to worry, every time adonis does deads he adds 1 more rep.

so someday he will be reach 112 rep

....he just broke double digits...11

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2007, 05:29:05 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This clown actually thinks he looks like a bodybuilder? ::)  He looks like warmed up shit.Terrible genetics,NO abs,no upper chest at all,and no legs.

Same goes for Adonis.Any fool can see that he is on the sarcasm account in this thread. ::)
Those arms are less than 15 inches.
genetic phenom

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2007, 05:51:58 PM »
no TA is not sarcasm.

come on sarcasm, you know how wierd youmust sound when you destroy tiny tits all over the board then show pure unconditional support for TA. you need a better explaination than just saying u (somehow) believe all his absurd claims.

TA used to have agood build but he ruined it by dieting himself to death...and his build does not back up his boasts and illusions of grandeur.