Author Topic: Don't Support The Troops  (Read 7410 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Don't Support The Troops
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2007, 08:52:00 PM »
Every nation uses WMD to destroy the lives of thousands of its own people?  Can you show me another nation that has gassed entire villages of its own citizens?  You have gone way off track on this one, I'm a bit shocked you've even said this.

Not gassed but, the same shit:

Cambodia, Germany, Darfur, Bosnia

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2007, 08:58:10 PM »
Not gassed but, the same shit:

Cambodia, Germany, Darfur, Bosnia

I join with you in condemning such acts, I hate them.  But, 240 said 'every nation', do you agree with this?  Should he be held accountable here for such inaccuracies?
Thread Killer

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2007, 08:59:47 PM »
I have relatives there as well so I gotta defend her. They are doing a great job here. Not alot of regular troops but plenty of Aussie SAS. I'm an All Blacks fan so don't hold it against me.

HH6 are you coming back or did you get extended.

Either way good luck and God Bless.
Hopefully it gets a little better with a few more boots on the ground.
Z

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2007, 09:01:51 PM »
I join with you in condemning such acts, I hate them.  But, 240 said 'every nation', do you agree with this?  Should he be held accountable here for such inaccuracies?

well unless that was just another "persuasive statement" i'm sure he'll back it up with something.  I wonder which village Luxenburg gassed?   ;D

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2007, 09:04:42 PM »
well unless that was just another "persuasive statement" i'm sure he'll back it up with something.  I wonder which village Luxenburg gassed?   ;D

That is why the US government invented bean burritos.
Every nation must smell the gas.
Z

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2007, 09:04:52 PM »

Yes, exactly, such paranoia must keep him awake most nights, who knows what those pesky neighbours are up to?
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2007, 09:08:59 PM »
Every nation uses WMD to destroy the lives of thousands of its own people?  Can you show me another nation that has gassed entire villages of its own citizens?  You have gone way off track on this one, I'm a bit shocked you've even said this.

If he had eliminated thousands with bullets, it wouldn't be terrorism?  but since he used WMD, it is?

I am so confused.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2007, 09:10:15 PM »
Yes, exactly, such paranoia must keep him awake most nights, who knows what those pesky neighbours are up to?

you're kinda manic, dude.  we're having a nice debate then you start being rude like this.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2007, 09:10:49 PM »
If he had eliminated thousands with bullets, it wouldn't be terrorism?  but since he used WMD, it is?

I am so confused.

Yes, you are.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2007, 09:11:44 PM »
you're kinda manic, dude.  we're having a nice debate then you start being rude like this.

Oh your poor ego.
Thread Killer

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2007, 09:34:48 PM »
HH6 are you coming back or did you get extended.

Either way good luck and God Bless.
Hopefully it gets a little better with a few more boots on the ground.

Thanks for asking and NOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm not organic to 10th Mountain. I worked directly for the 3 star in Kabul so I go home in 3 days. If NATO would send us combat troops, these guys from 3rd BDE could go home. Luckily they will recieve the extra 1 grand per month that u may or may not get if extended. On the Nato thing, all the commonwealth counties fight. The Canadians have taken in the ass. I'm not sure why.....rought neighborhood i guess. The Germans won't fight, neither will the French. i wish they would deploy the Legion. The Koreans don't send combat troops. The Poles are here but they are all de-miners and while they do an important job...we need trigger pullers. We shall see.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2007, 07:14:44 AM »

Thanks for asking and NOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm not organic to 10th Mountain. I worked directly for the 3 star in Kabul so I go home in 3 days. If NATO would send us combat troops, these guys from 3rd BDE could go home. Luckily they will recieve the extra 1 grand per month that u may or may not get if extended. On the Nato thing, all the commonwealth counties fight. The Canadians have taken in the ass. I'm not sure why.....rought neighborhood i guess. The Germans won't fight, neither will the French. i wish they would deploy the Legion. The Koreans don't send combat troops. The Poles are here but they are all de-miners and while they do an important job...we need trigger pullers. We shall see.

Three days?  You're so short you could play Mini Me in the next Austin Powers movie.   :)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2007, 10:00:36 AM »
Three days?  Your so short you could play Mini Me in the next Austin Powers movie.   :)

nice..

you are so short you can parachute off a dime....

footloose and fancy free

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2007, 09:09:35 PM »
I would but I'm a tanker and there is noway I'm jumping off anything but the front slope. 2 and a wake up baby.
L

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2007, 09:17:43 PM »
Right on.
Have a beer on me when you get home safe.
Z