Author Topic: The 9/11 Conspiracy As Documented By The Mainstream Media  (Read 12433 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy As Documented By The Mainstream Media
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2008, 09:28:45 AM »
My belief - shared by half of the 911 commissioners, including the 2 co chairs, kean and hamilton - is that there is more than enough new information to warrant a second investigation into the events of 911.

Do you agree with the co-chairs of the 911 commission?  Or do you claim to know more/better than they do?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2008, 09:49:13 AM »
My belief - shared by half of the 911 commissioners, including the 2 co chairs, kean and hamilton - is that there is more than enough new information to warrant a second investigation into the events of 911.

Do you agree with the co-chairs of the 911 commission?  Or do you claim to know more/better than they do?

Yes I more needs to be known, however, conspiracy theorists like yourself keep trying to say that a missle hit the pentagon, and not a plane. 

I am asking a simple question that you can not answer and one that blows the whole missle theory out of the water.  That is - where is Barbara Olsen?   

You simply have NO answer as to where Barbara Olsen is unless you also believe her husband is in on this too since he claimed that she called him from the plane and said that the plane was hijacked.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2008, 09:53:51 AM »
The real cover up is the government's incompetence that day.  That's why people are blocking a second investigation. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2008, 10:02:27 AM »
Yes I more needs to be known, however, conspiracy theorists like yourself keep trying to say that a missle hit the pentagon, and not a plane. 

I am asking a simple question that you can not answer and one that blows the whole missle theory out of the water.  That is - where is Barbara Olsen?  

You simply have NO answer as to where Barbara Olsen is unless you also believe her husband is in on this too since he claimed that she called him from the plane and said that the plane was hijacked.

$2.3 trillion went missing from the pentagon on 9/10/2001.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that kind of $ buys a whole lot of {insert your silly hypotheticals here}

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2008, 10:18:25 AM »

I asked that question probably over a year ago (where is Olsen) and he said she something like she was secretly released overseas.   

The Coach

« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 10:25:35 AM »
I like you.  And you'll be labeled a nut for stating fact here.

4 of the 10 911 commissioners have now called for a new investigation.

Yeah....it's been all over the news, happening as it breaks ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 11:47:18 AM »
$2.3 trillion went missing from the pentagon on 9/10/2001.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that kind of $ buys a whole lot of {insert your silly hypotheticals here}

Again - where is Barbara Olsen and do you believe her husband Ted Olsen is also in on this?????????

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008, 11:53:36 AM »
I bet Barbara was abducted by the aliens.  I bet they're also really behind the whole 9/11 deal.  Then it would all make perfect sense.  An alien death ray could easily vaporize a jet airliner and/or blow a hole in the side of the Pentagon.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008, 11:58:24 AM »
I bet Barbara was abducted by the aliens.  I bet they're also really behind the whole 9/11 deal.  Then it would all make perfect sense.  An alien death ray could easily vaporize a jet airliner and/or blow a hole in the side of the Pentagon.

Good theory!

In all seriousness, the conspiracies that these people are pushing is so silly when you consider basic questions and facts that they INTENTIONALLY choose to ignore. 

I use the Barbara Olsen question because it is so simple, so basic, and so undermining of their insane claims.

If they cant tell me what happened to Barbara Olsen and what proof that Ted Olsen was in on this too, then I will not take anything else they say seriously.

240 - WHERE IS BARBARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2008, 12:14:30 PM »
yawn.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2008, 12:17:37 PM »
Damn, this is hardcore.
I hate the State.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2008, 12:18:07 PM »
yawn.

Now there's some irrefutable logic backed by hard science.  I'm thoroughly convinced!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2008, 12:20:42 PM »
Now there's some irrefutable logic backed by hard science.  I'm thoroughly convinced!

I wouldn't argue with a 5-year old about Santa Claus either.  I understand that some people, due to indoctrination of various means, will never be able to accept any reality outside of the fairy tale world that makes them feel safe.

Now, go leave out your milk and cookies.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2008, 12:24:37 PM »
I wouldn't argue with a 5-year old about Santa Claus either.  I understand that some people, due to indoctrination of various means, will never be able to accept any reality outside of the fairy tale world that makes them feel safe.

I just destroyed your entire complex matrix-like theory with one simple question you refuse to answer. 

Where is Barbara Olsen and is Ted Olsen in on this too?

Face it, a missle did not hit the pentagon.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2008, 12:26:03 PM »

I know!!!  Some people's thinking is so bound within the confines of conventional physics and basic fundamental science.  They're so narrow-minded that it's hopeless to argue with them!  I hate people like that, they're no fun!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2008, 12:31:19 PM »
I know santa is real because you cannot provide a topographical map of the North Pole NOT showing his house!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2008, 12:33:25 PM »
I know!!!  Some people's thinking is so bound within the confines of conventional physics and basic fundamental science.  They're so narrow-minded that it's hopeless to argue with them!  I hate people like that, they're no fun!!!

So any physicist or engineer who believes the collapases couldn't have happened from gravity alone - they are all wrong?

Because right here we have a few hundred PhDs, engineers, physicists, and other great minds who all believe the official story is impossible.
http://stj911.org/members/index.html

I just want to make sure a guy on a bodybuilding board named Dan-O officially knows more than all of these PhDs.  You do, right?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2008, 12:34:28 PM »

You're the 5 year old here, I can speak for myself and say that when I give my opinion it's backed up with my own personal M.Sc in engineering and friends with higher degrees and more experience.

You on the other hand, have never bothered to calculate the immense energy that a huge plane packed with volatile jet hits the ground at almost mach 1....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2008, 12:37:59 PM »
You're the 5 year old here, I can speak for myself and say that when I give my opinion it's backed up with my own personal M.Sc in engineering and friends with higher degrees and more experience.

You on the other hand, have never bothered to calculate the immense energy that a huge plane packed with volatile jet hits the ground at almost mach 1....

You have waited this long to interject that you happen to have a Masters in Engineering, huh?

Awesome timing.  So looking at this list of your peers:

Are they all full of shit?

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2008, 01:03:29 PM »
So any physicist or engineer who believes the collapases couldn't have happened from gravity alone - they are all wrong?

Because right here we have a few hundred PhDs, engineers, physicists, and other great minds who all believe the official story is impossible.

I just want to make sure a guy on a bodybuilding board named Dan-O officially knows more than all of these PhDs.  You do, right?

People aren't necessarily infallible just because they have some letters after their name.  PhD's, engineers and physicists can be just as wacky as anybody else.  Forgive me if I'm not swayed by the arguments of someone like "Dr. Steven A. Jones" whose off-the-wall inferences were drawn from secondhand information such as pictures and video gleaned from other websites.

Just because you read it on the internet doesn't make it true.  Here's another website where all sorts of scientific facts are invoked to prove their hypotheses:

The Flat Earth Society

Hmmm.  Some scientists and other great minds believe it.  Does that make it so?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2008, 01:14:20 PM »
People aren't necessarily infallible just because they have some letters after their name.  PhD's, engineers and physicists can be just as wacky as anybody else.  Forgive me if I'm not swayed by the arguments of someone like "Dr. Steven A. Jones" whose off-the-wall inferences were drawn from secondhand information such as pictures and video gleaned from other websites.

Just because you read it on the internet doesn't make it true.  Here's another website where all sorts of scientific facts are invoked to prove their hypotheses:

The Flat Earth Society

Hmmm.  Some scientists and other great minds believe it.  Does that make it so?

He doesn't understand that there are plenty of whack jobs with Phd's and that site doesn't require some effort...they just register in 10 sec they didn't actually bothered with it much more.

Also some of those scholars....B.A in music LOL!!!!!!!! I can register with as Prof.Ass lancer and they will accept me in and be proud of me  ::)

And I really couldn't care less if you (240) don't believe I have engineering degrees or not, I just don't like to give out too much details about myself online.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2008, 01:15:50 PM »
Let's face it.  The people who benefitted most from 911 (being given unlimited power and spending) were those who investigated themselves for it.  At the very least, as OzmO pointed out, they simply hid their own incompetence.  This means they should be fired, and not receiving a govt paycheck.  Are you okay with this social welfare, allowing unqualified/dangerously unprepared people at the helm?  You're okay with your tax dollars paying their salaries?

At the very least, if it was complete laziness and incompetence on their part - we should know that.  A second investigation would show that.

it's funny that some people dislike he thought of a second investigation when the very men who did the first invistigation now admit it's very much flawed.  If the writers of a document don't stand by it - why would you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2008, 01:18:05 PM »
And I really couldn't care less if you (240) don't believe I have engineering degrees or not, I just don't like to give out too much details about myself online.

You claim to know more about the collapse than Mechanical Engineers who have studied it.

How can this be?

You shit on me for doubting NIST's *continaully evolving* explanation of the collapse... yet you can shit on people with advanced degrees who simply say we should re-examine what happened.

You're a man of science - yet you are okay with this evidence not even being properly examined ONCE? (and don't claim it was - the 911 commission authors admit it was not)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2008, 01:24:48 PM »
Let's face it.  The people who benefitted most from 911 (being given unlimited power and spending) were those who investigated themselves for it.  At the very least, as OzmO pointed out, they simply hid their own incompetence.  This means they should be fired, and not receiving a govt paycheck.  Are you okay with this social welfare, allowing unqualified/dangerously unprepared people at the helm?  You're okay with your tax dollars paying their salaries?

At the very least, if it was complete laziness and incompetence on their part - we should know that.  A second investigation would show that.

it's funny that some people dislike he thought of a second investigation when the very men who did the first invistigation now admit it's very much flawed.  If the writers of a document don't stand by it - why would you?

I don't know if laziness is to blame.  I think it showed how unprepared we were for something like that as well as how the warning signs from intelligence were there.