Author Topic: LEE PRIEST SPEAKS TO PAUL DILLET  (Read 23706 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: LEE PRIEST SPEAKS TO PAUL DILLET
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2007, 10:04:31 AM »
Do you really think by trying to demean me, it's going to do anything for your org., Lee?

Instead of wasting time trying to tear down the IFBB, why arent you devoting time to trying to make the PDI better?

Why the bitter chip on the shoulder? You've moved on...so be it. Why do you even bring up the IFBB anymore?

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2007, 10:21:21 AM »
Chick,
let Lee Spout off, he sounds like an idiot and I love it when he shows who and what he truly is. ;D
Lee you should change your name to: "Short Term Memory Lee" no pun intended on the word "SHORT"
Let it go son, go drive your go Carts already or compete against some wanna be pro's and get a win. :o
Put some more ink on your crainium and play Tough Internet guy in your Superman Cape. :o
Lee you would open your mouth in person the way you try to type here to bob or me so what gives? Split personality or what? ::)
Get a job! >:(

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2007, 10:26:38 AM »
Do you really think by trying to demean me, it's going to do anything for your org., Lee?

Instead of wasting time trying to tear down the IFBB, why arent you devoting time to trying to make the PDI better?

Why the bitter chip on the shoulder? You've moved on...so be it. Why do you even bring up the IFBB anymore?

I AM NOT TRYING TO BRING DOWN THE IFBB...YOU ARE THE ON WHO HAS POT SHOTS AT PDI...YOU STARTED WITH THE PAUL DILLET REFERENCE TO THE PDI....YOU ALWAYS BRING IT UP NOT ME.....I AM JUST RESPONDING TO YOUR QUESTIONS......THATS ALL

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2007, 10:30:48 AM »
Chick,
let Lee Spout off, he sounds like an idiot and I love it when he shows who and what he truly is. ;D
Lee you should change your name to: "Short Term Memory Lee" no pun intended on the word "SHORT"
Let it go son, go drive your go Carts already or compete against some wanna be pro's and get a win. :o
Put some more ink on your crainium and play Tough Internet guy in your Superman Cape. :o
Lee you would open your mouth in person the way you try to type here to bob or me so what gives? Split personality or what? ::)

ME SHORT..OH I FORGOT HIGH TOWER RAY......COME ON I WILL HAVE THIS CONVERSTION IN PERSON ANYTIME MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME......GET A JOB..WELL AINT THAT THE KETTLE CALLING THE POT BLACK..OH WAIT YOU ARE.....WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN........:)
WANNA BE PROS GOOD WHY TO PUT DOWN PEOPLE IN THE SPORT SHAWN GOOD JOB.....YOUR PLAYING WANNA BE BODYBUILDER....PUT RECENT PICS IN YOUR ADS FOR YOU SUPPLEMENT COMPANY.........GOD IS SO PROUD OF YOU SHAWN  ???  WHAT A f**k NUT YOU ARE.......
I HAVE NEVER HIDDEN I WHO TRULY AM UNLIKE YOURSELF PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT....

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2007, 10:33:48 AM »
Chick,
hahhahaah i like that 'short term memory lee' line..ahahahahah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2007, 10:38:31 AM »
I AM NOT TRYING TO BRING DOWN THE IFBB...YOU ARE THE ON WHO HAS POT SHOTS AT PDI...YOU STARTED WITH THE PAUL DILLET REFERENCE TO THE PDI....YOU ALWAYS BRING IT UP NOT ME.....I AM JUST RESPONDING TO YOUR QUESTIONS......THATS ALL

YOU posted that Paul was joining the PDI...not me.

I asked you what happened...how is that taking pot shots?

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2007, 10:43:09 AM »
hahhahaah i like that 'short term memory lee' line..ahahahahah

If Lee was as short as you are skinny, he'd be able to do backflips off a curb.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2007, 10:45:32 AM »
Lee,

I THINK IS TIME FOR YOU STOP COMPLAINIG ABOUT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AND DO SOMETHING OR ANYTHING PRO ACTIVE. THE FACT IS YOU HAVE CONSTANTLY BEEN UNHAPPY WITH THE IFBB AND SAID YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP BODYBUILDERS BUT HAVE NEVER REALLY DONE ANYTHING TO IMPROVE THE IFBB OR HELP BODYBUILDERS. YOU MAY NOT LIKE BOB OR SHAWN BUT THEY SHOW ACTIONS YOU ONLY HAVE WORDS.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2007, 10:48:37 AM »
IFBB legends and pros fighting and name calling on a message board. I love getbig!  :D
!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2007, 10:49:55 AM »
Lee,

I THINK IS TIME FOR YOU STOP COMPLAINIG ABOUT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AND DO SOMETHING OR ANYTHING PRO ACTIVE. THE FACT IS YOU HAVE CONSTANTLY BEEN UNHAPPY WITH THE IFBB AND SAID YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP BODYBUILDERS BUT HAVE NEVER REALLY DONE ANYTHING TO IMPROVE THE IFBB OR HELP BODYBUILDERS. YOU MAY NOT LIKE BOB OR SHAWN BUT THEY SHOW ACTIONS YOU ONLY HAVE WORDS.

hahaha, nice gimmick, Chick.  8)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2007, 10:51:35 AM »
Lee $$$ > (Chick $$$ + Sean Gay $$$$)x2

hahahahah

ps chick is only famous in BB cause he is a personality, not a physique....talk about a bitch, if there ever was one...
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2007, 10:53:54 AM »
PUT RECENT PICS IN YOUR ADS FOR YOU SUPPLEMENT COMPANY.........GOD IS SO PROUD OF YOU SHAWN  ???  WHAT A f**k NUT YOU ARE.......
I HAVE NEVER HIDDEN I WHO TRULY AM UNLIKE YOURSELF PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT....

Shawn also wants Steroids out of bbing   :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2007, 10:58:28 AM »

Ba hahaha haha haha!

I like this Lee/Shawn feud. I still laugh at them bickering with eachother like...a month ago and Shawn mentioned Krispy Kremes and Lee goes...

"...SAVE ONE FOR ME YOU FAT BASTARD!  :) "

Now Lee is all like..." pot calling kettle BLACK...wait, you ARE black..."  Hahahahaha!

You two should get married!
?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »
ME SHORT..OH I FORGOT HIGH TOW RAY......COME ON I WILL HAVE THIS CONVERSTION IN PERSON ANYTIME MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME......GET A JOB..WELL AINT THAT THE KETTLE CALLING THE POT BLACK..OH WAIT YOU ARE.....WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN........:)
WANNA BE PROS GOOD WHY TO PUT DOWN PEOPLE IN THE SPORT SHAWN GOOD JOB.....YOUR PLAYING WANNA BE BODYBUILDER....PUT RECENT PICS IN YOUR ADS FOR YOU SUPPLEMENT COMPANY.........GOD IS SO PROUD OF YOU SHAWN  ???  WHAT A f**k NUT YOU ARE.......

hahahha lee is the only pro who has the balls to say the truth.... everyone else is just cattle at the weider farm.....sean, i had sex with trannies and mom went to jail cause she obviously buys steroids hahhahaha then you got the puppet formerly known as Chick..hahahah what a company lap dog hahha
L

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2007, 11:09:14 AM »
I love it when Sean tries to put down Lee.  Lee does just fine.  Even better than you and he didn't have sell drugs like you.  Sean is the most two-faced BB out there.  Sean "Con" Ray uses his sponsors to produce his show, they lose money (allot) and he keeps telling lies how great his show was.  Interesting how you aren't hyping it up as much as last year.  This time last year you must have had 4 or 5 revised posters out.  Going have a hard time doing it this year aren't you Seanny.  I know. come back with some witty one liners, but the FACT is you are having a hard time.  Face it, your bullshit can only go so far.

But, at least you can say you are in the BB Hall of Fame.  Can you please post your record so we can see your great record of wins as a pro.  And be sure to tell us how many top five you had. You do realize that if you didn't keep conning sponsors to get your name out there no one would think of you again and you would just be like the little shit stain on Weiders undies.  

DId you go to church yesterday.  DO you do that confession thing?  My god you must spend a few days a week in there.  Now you are conning god!  When will it stop?  Born again Christian shit is old and worthless now.

Please keep us up to date on your show.  Who are the sponsors and who is competing.  Your site doesn't seem to say much about the show this year.  Why is that?  Is it still on?  Are you really moving it to the high school there?  That may be a good move.  Make it look packed.  You can have the expo in the cafeteria.  Please fill us in.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2007, 11:12:22 AM »
Lee,

are you F**king kidding me buddy? do you even know the slightest bit of the situation??
Lee takes the stand....no one follows cuz they are pussies.
Lee gets kicked in the ass and then everyone just tells him that he got kicked in the ass because they actually think it bothers him.
Im pretty sure Lee still has milk and bread in his kitchen and air in his lungs without that "pro card"
think for a minute what any of the other guys would do if their "life/pro card" was taken away.
bodybuildersreality.com

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2007, 11:14:39 AM »
Thought this was a good fit for this thread....

http://www.musclenet.com/leepriest.htm
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2007, 11:22:39 AM »
Chick and Lee are both cool in my books.... ;)
K

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2007, 11:27:29 AM »
are you F**king kidding me buddy? do you even know the slightest bit of the situation??
Lee takes the stand....no one follows cuz they are pussies.
Lee gets kicked in the ass and then everyone just tells him that he got kicked in the ass because they actually think it bothers him.
Im pretty sure Lee still has milk and bread in his kitchen and air in his lungs without that "pro card"
think for a minute what any of the other guys would do if their "life/pro card" was taken away.

It is funny how Lee is the shortest (not the smallest) yet he has the biggest set of balls out of these guys.  It really shows who has guts.  Sean and Chic are spoon fed by the IFBB.  Their entire life is based on the IFBB.  Without it they have nothing.  Chic may have some acting but it will be harder.  Sean has nothing.  Dealing maybe and ratting out guys but who knows.  But in reality their entire lives are run by the IFBB.  No matter how shitty they are or the crap they pull Chic and Sean have to go with the flow or they have nothing.

Lee on the other hand has something to fall back on that pays him great and he loves.  Car racing is an awesome sport.  ANd frm I have read and seen, Lee is very good.  And just think how much better he would be if he concentrated on it only.  But right now he want to BB too.  Being with the IFBB is not a great career choice for most.  Chic and Sean are dependant on it, Lee isn't.  Sean and Chic are probably a little (if not allot) jealous of Lee because now he is happy competing and making allot of money doing it.  

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2007, 11:29:02 AM »
It is funny how Lee is the shortest (not the smallest) yet he has the biggest set of balls out of these guys.  It really shows who has guts.  Sean and Chic are spoon fed by the IFBB.  Their entire life is based on the IFBB.  Without it they have nothing.  Chic may have some acting but it will be harder.  Sean has nothing.  Dealing maybe and ratting out guys but who knows.  But in reality their entire lives are run by the IFBB.  No matter how shitty they are or the crap they pull Chic and Sean have to go with the flow or they have nothing.

Lee on the other hand has something to fall back on that pays him great and he loves.  Car racing is an awesome sport.  ANd frm I have read and seen, Lee is very good.  And just think how much better he would be if he concentrated on it only.  But right now he want to BB too.  Being with the IFBB is not a great career choice for most.  Chic and Sean are dependant on it, Lee isn't.  Sean and Chic are probably a little (if not allot) jealous of Lee because now he is happy competing and making allot of money doing it.  

totally agree...except why ya keep calling shawn sean?  ???
carpe` vaginum!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2007, 11:41:26 AM »

Ray quit competing in 2001 (with 12 straight top-5 Olympia placings), because he wanted to retire. And for this, he parted with Weider, after working for them for SEVENTEEN years. I think it's safe to say that he's saved a penny or two during that time.

Last time I checked, Chicherillo has been an American Gladiator, had an endorsement deal with GNC, and now has quite a deal with Bodybuilding.com. So, it ain't like he's starving to death.

So, I fail to see why either would be jealous of Priest.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2007, 11:45:37 AM »
Alright it seems as if this is going more into the direction of politics. I wasn't trying to stirr something up to get a kick outta it. Bottom line, me as a fan don't think it's appropriate to give any "major" media play for Paul Dilett. I wouldn't support cause i haven't seen nothing of Paul Dilett to impress me with his organization so far? We're talking about a lot of money being involved, reputations being on the line and taking a risk to invest into something. Why? Because Paul Dilett has yet to prove himself. Yes the "logo" & the "trophy" looks & sounds awesome and all. But BUSINESS wise what has been accomplished so far? This is simple business 101, whenever there's money involved people are walking on THIN ICE. Especially when it's an organization starting off from scratch and not to mention BB isn't mainstream. Which already doesn't give it a lot of media play. That's just business.... It seems as if Paul Dilett want others to do the work with him being as the "front man" - not gonna happen....

Lee Priest - I'm not judging you dude, but i'm starting to feel as if you'd rather point fingers in every possible direction to make it worst for others rather than putting a better example yourself. Sounds fair enough?

Chic - In my eyes bro, you're more like the "human resources" of IFBB. You HAVE to do your job to play your part as the frontman of "the athletes rep". And i'm pretty sure you're doing your job that's why you're still with the organization. But sometimes you knock down on others even though it might not come off to be that way. And that's why i think you and Lee have some of your differences.

Shawn Ray - Are you still in debt. with the Colorado Show bro? Are you taking care of all the atheletes? Does everybody get paid even if they come in last? And would you stop promoting your supplements with false advertisements with pictures from 10yrs ago you fat bastard  ;D
#

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2007, 11:49:46 AM »

Like a midget in the shallow end of a pool...you're in over your head. Join the circus, you'll fit right in....

HAHAHAHA Nice one Bob!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2007, 11:50:33 AM »

Ray quit competing in 2001 (with 12 straight top-5 Olympia placings), because he wanted to retire. And for this, he parted with Weider, after working for them for SEVENTEEN years. I think it's safe to say that he's saved a penny or two during that time.

Last time I checked, Chicherillo has been an American Gladiator, had an endorsement deal with GNC, and now has quite a deal with Bodybuilding.com. So, it ain't like he's starving to death.

So, I fail to see why either would be jealous of Priest.

I'm saying they are jealous in that sense.  I am saying they could be jealous cause Lee is actually having fun and making money when they are continuing to try and downgrade what he is doing and what he did with the IFBB.  They are making the PDI sound bad yet Lee is having allot of fun, traveling and making allot of money.  I am sure both Sean and Chic have saved money.  Money was not my intended issue.

totally agree...except why ya keep calling shawn sean?  ???

At his show last year they mispelled his name on the news and I think it is funny.  He strives on being known and that eveyrone knows who he is, yet on the shwo he is being interviewed on they misspell his name.

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2007, 11:53:13 AM »
FACT-LEE HAS MADE HIS REPUTATION AND HIS FINACIAL STABILITY THROUGH THE IFBB. THE IFBB HAS SEVERAL PROBLEMS BUT AFTER YEARS OF COMPLAING HE HAS ACCOMPLISH NOTHING TO THE ATHLETES. YOU CAN HIRE A 3 OLD AND HE WILL FIND PROBLEMS IN ANY ORGANIZATION THE REAL CHALLENGE IS FINDING SOLUTIONS. EVERYONE IS TRIED OF LEE JUST COMPLAING, COMPAING IS TIME, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS TO JUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
AGAIN YOU MAY HATE BOB AND SEAN, BUT REALITY IS, EVEN VERY SMALL THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTE TO FINACIALLY IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OTHER BOBYBUILDERS. YOU MAY NOT LIKE SEAN'S COLORADO PRO SHOW BUT AGAIN IT PROVIDE ADDITONAL INCOME TO BOBYBUILDERS. WHAT HAS LEE DONE ??? AFTER ALL THAT GREAT TALK THAT ALL OF US LOVE ....NOTHING COMES OUT OF IT.....  YEAH, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS