Author Topic: True Adonis Intervention Thread (no negativity, please - sincerely)  (Read 9096 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: True Adonis Intervention Thread (no negativity, please - sincerely)
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2007, 05:28:28 PM »
I would own all of you bitches in person if it ever came down to it.

I would LOVE the opportunity.

oh, oh..... TA's gonna beat me up!  :o     

Maybe we could have Dave Palumbo set up a "fight" for us.  ::) ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2007, 05:30:39 PM »

oh, oh..... TA's gonna beat me up!  :o     

Maybe we could have Dave Palumbo set up a "fight" for us.  ::) ;D

unless i'm mistaken, isn't threatening people with violence via the internet the hallmark of a meltdown occurring?

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2007, 05:34:23 PM »
Who here is actually intimidated by TA?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2007, 05:46:05 PM »
In another thread, natural al told TA/Heckler/etc...

<< I've never seen anyone so obssessed with anyhing in my life.  How many posts a day do you have between the 2 accounts?  Calling people's work?  Exposing the guy who beat you in the MGB?  Taking 300+ pics for th MGB?  Posting lots of peoples personal info?  What the f**k is wrong with you?  Honestly.  You claim you work at nasa and this is what you choose to do?  You need therapy cause this place is running your life.  Go get help. >>

And I know he and I are not the only ones who feel this way. So I propose we stage an intervention in this thread. Not to TA so much... I'm not optimistic he'll be able to see this as anything but an "attack" - but to Ron...

Ron, your site gives us all of us a great place to hang out and act like retards. But, for whatever reason, TA isn't able to enjoy it responsibly. If his life was Leaving Las Vegas, this is the point where he's gone from being fired from his job to vomiting on the kitchen floor in front of his refrigerator.

I know that none of us can stop him from "drinking" himself to death. But we don't have to offer him an open bar to do it with. So I humbly and respectfully suggest that you seriously consider banning him from the site.

Please let no one think that this suggestion comes from any meaningful dislike of TA. He's made me laugh plenty of times - and honestly there would be a big void in his absence for a long time.

But I'd rather his absence be occasioned by our showing that, personality differences aside, we're all human beings, and we care enough about him just enough to rather not see him unraveling in front of our eyes - than by the Dylan Klebold kind of ending we think he may be heading toward.

If any of you also think that we must "be cruel to be kind", you can add your comments to the thread.

If you only have something snarky or malicious to say, please please please post it somewhere else. If the moderator can help, uh, "insure" that, I'd really appreciate it.

Hella gay senseless thread. Get a life.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2007, 05:48:59 PM »
Hella gay

Yet look at your avatar.... IRONY

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2007, 12:20:17 AM »
Are you saying you could easily beat up Alex23 as he would be too slow and fat and be winded after 20 seconds of fighting Adam

"toadie" has degraded himself to professional ass-kissing.

"Are you saying I can be a member of the squad if I take 12 spunk sprays to the face?"

immortal dirty-knee cock-slobbling.

The Heckler

« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2007, 12:22:31 AM »

"Are you saying I can be a member of the squad if I take 12 spunk sprays to the face?"

So says the "guy" with Captain America in his avatar  ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2007, 12:23:53 AM »
Apenis, did you get fired from this great job.  Quite a job you had here.  Nice profession.  No wonder why you are so rich.

http://www.hpdot.net/Development/counts/2002_Adobe_PDF/Skeet_Club_Rd_Waterview_Rd.pdf

Alex23

« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2007, 12:24:01 AM »

Indeed Condor, quite a cock sicle confused Rainbow Warrior...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2007, 12:32:07 AM »

Come on now... Captain America is a hero, a legend, and very cool... we can't diss da' Captain...

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2007, 12:33:58 AM »

I don't think anybody in this country has a problem with Captain America.

Go back to the old guard soviet union adam.

Alex23

« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2007, 12:37:18 AM »
I don't think anybody in this country has a problem with Captain America.

Go back to the old guard soviet union adam.

He loves the Nazi, helps him deny his Jewish heritage.

He hates what America represents in all its form.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2007, 12:42:51 AM »
He loves the Nazi, helps him deny his Jewish heritage.

He hates what America represents in all its form.

He took a Hitler-ordered German "spooge bath" to cleanse out all his unrighteousness.

Turns out, the spooge dried, and there we have muscle on the Adonis.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2007, 12:44:46 AM »
He took a Hitler-ordered German "spooge bath" to cleanse out all his unrighteousness.

Turns out, the spooge dried, and there we have muscle on the Adonis.

You guys sure do have a lot of hate in you...

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2007, 12:45:44 AM »
You guys sure do have a lot of hate in you...

Adonis brought this all on himself.  I was a pacifist before this.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2007, 01:00:18 AM »

kind of like the fight with DA, huh?

Yeah, you revel in such opportunities.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2007, 03:05:49 AM »

You wouldn't. It's the other way around. There are many who would "LOVE" the opportunity to own you.

If that happens, it needs to be videotaped.   :)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2007, 09:43:50 AM »
In another thread, natural al told TA/Heckler/etc...

<< I've never seen anyone so obssessed with anyhing in my life.  How many posts a day do you have between the 2 accounts?  Calling people's work?  Exposing the guy who beat you in the MGB?  Taking 300+ pics for th MGB?  Posting lots of peoples personal info?  What the f**k is wrong with you?  Honestly.  You claim you work at nasa and this is what you choose to do?  You need therapy cause this place is running your life.  Go get help. >>

And I know he and I are not the only ones who feel this way. So I propose we stage an intervention in this thread. Not to TA so much... I'm not optimistic he'll be able to see this as anything but an "attack" - but to Ron...

Ron, your site gives us all of us a great place to hang out and act like retards. But, for whatever reason, TA isn't able to enjoy it responsibly. If his life was Leaving Las Vegas, this is the point where he's gone from being fired from his job to vomiting on the kitchen floor in front of his refrigerator.

I know that none of us can stop him from "drinking" himself to death. But we don't have to offer him an open bar to do it with. So I humbly and respectfully suggest that you seriously consider banning him from the site.

Please let no one think that this suggestion comes from any meaningful dislike of TA. He's made me laugh plenty of times - and honestly there would be a big void in his absence for a long time.

But I'd rather his absence be occasioned by our showing that, personality differences aside, we're all human beings, and we care enough about him just enough to rather not see him unraveling in front of our eyes - than by the Dylan Klebold kind of ending we think he may be heading toward.

If any of you also think that we must "be cruel to be kind", you can add your comments to the thread.

If you only have something snarky or malicious to say, please please please post it somewhere else. If the moderator can help, uh, "insure" that, I'd really appreciate it.

haha I guess you now dream about adonis instead of me :-X

E
E

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2007, 12:01:00 PM »
"religion without science is blind, science without religion is blind"

Einstein: Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2007, 12:03:15 PM »
Einstein: Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

I don't think Einstein believed in God in the sense most people think... I think it was more spiritual in it's nature.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2007, 12:08:41 PM »
I don't think Einstein believed in God in the sense most people think... I think it was more spiritual in it's nature.

?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2007, 12:15:11 PM »
?

Well, first, I'll preface this with I have no real basis for this aside from things I've read about the guy and papers of his I've looked at.

Einstein was from a Jewish family... so obviously he had some religious upbringing.

He was also a scientist... His purpose was to unravel the Universe if at all possible... and he made some interesting theories and postulates regarding how life in this universe could have been created and put together.

My general feeling is that Einstein believed that the Universe by itself was someone "god-like"... the way it was formed... shaped... and continues to expand and develop (even to this day). I'm not sure he was "religious" in a sense that he followed a group of teachings from one group... but more he let his knowledge and science itself determine how he thought about creation and the like.

I think he was spiritual in that he saw the wonders of the universe and thought of how truly awesome the universe was, which in and of itself made him a spiritual person in regards to life.

That's just how I  see it when i read about him, but that's just my opinion... lots of people disagree with me.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2007, 12:25:23 PM »
Hmm.

Ok, now what about Michael Moore?

(Kidding, tu. "Skeeter.")

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2007, 12:44:21 PM »
Well, first, I'll preface this with I have no real basis for this aside from things I've read about the guy and papers of his I've looked at.

Einstein was from a Jewish family... so obviously he had some religious upbringing.

He was also a scientist... His purpose was to unravel the Universe if at all possible... and he made some interesting theories and postulates regarding how life in this universe could have been created and put together.

My general feeling is that Einstein believed that the Universe by itself was someone "god-like"... the way it was formed... shaped... and continues to expand and develop (even to this day). I'm not sure he was "religious" in a sense that he followed a group of teachings from one group... but more he let his knowledge and science itself determine how he thought about creation and the like.

I think he was spiritual in that he saw the wonders of the universe and thought of how truly awesome the universe was, which in and of itself made him a spiritual person in regards to life.

That's just how I  see it when i read about him, but that's just my opinion... lots of people disagree with me.

You are correct.

Einstein did not believe in the supernatural or a higher being.  Instead he was awed by the Universe and its mysteries.  The awe is equivocable to a spiritual experience. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2007, 02:16:53 PM »
You are correct.

Einstein did not believe in the supernatural or a higher being.  Instead he was awed by the Universe and its mysteries.  The awe is equivocable to a spiritual experience. 

"God does not play dice with the universe."   - Al

He seemed to differentiate between them.