Author Topic: Posing trunks too small  (Read 264090 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Bodybuilders should not wear thongs today - look in the past.
« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2012, 04:08:17 PM »
bbing in 5 years :-X :-\ :-X
A

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: February 26, 2012, 04:22:55 PM »
i have been throwing around the idea of competing again, but i would never wear anything close to what these guys are wearing,.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
Re: bodybuilders wear womens underwear
« Reply #277 on: February 27, 2012, 02:58:27 AM »
It has always been gay

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2005/09/arnold-quits-the-fag-business.php

Veteran Arnold watchers say the California governor’s announced veto of his state’s historic same-sex marriage bill is an affront to the memory of his most enthusiastic early supporters: the gay sugar daddiesof the international bodybuilding circuit. “Arnold has had a long association with rich gay men,” according to Wendy Leigh, author of Schwarzenegger: An UnauthorizedBiography. “When he moved to England [around the time of his first Mr. Universe title in 1967], John Dixey, a British businessman and well-known aficionado of muscle boys, was very, very kind to Arnold. You have tounderstand, before Arnold came on the scene, it was common currency that bodybuilders were less than macho—it was absolutely given and accepted that they supported themselves by catering to the tastes of wealthy gaymen.”

Another of Schwarzenegger’s early benefactors, Leigh says, was Paco Arce Gomez, a Spanish millionaire and renowned gay playboy. In a 1992, Spy magazine profile of the Conan the Barbarian star, Arce was credited as the lensman behind a series of photos from the Austrian’searly days, showing him “eating breakfast off of very fancy china wearinga tank top and tight underwear.” (Schwarzenegger also posed nude for homoerotic photog Robert Mapplethorpe at least three times in the seventies and famously appeared naked in a 22-photo spread in now-defunct gay rag After Dark.)

GOLDEN OLDIE

Paul Barresi, an L.A.-based private investigator who claims P.I. AnthonyPellicano hired him before the 2002 election to “look into” any compromising relationships the then-prospective candidate still had in the demimonde, said he was“shocked that Arnold would turn his back on the very people who were obviously so helpful to him. In fact, Arnold even met his wife, Maria [Shriver],though his friendship with a gay member of Maria’s family.”

The governator has been careful to frame his veto as promoting the will ofthe people as evidenced by an outdated 2000 vote against same-sex nuptials(today public opinion is split down the middle), and has been mostly mum abouthis personal feelings on the issue. At least since his notorious 1977 interviewwith Oui magazine, in which he claimed to “have absolutely nohang-ups about the fag business.”

Apparently, it doesn’t pay like it used to.
dang straight!!! even arnie!!! wtf man... ppl '' joe public '' are blind... ignorance is bliss :(
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #278 on: February 27, 2012, 02:59:56 AM »
No!  >:(
this is gay than gay and too gay even for bay lol
X

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #279 on: February 27, 2012, 04:15:03 AM »
FUCK THE MODS FOR RE-NAMING CLASSIC THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: February 27, 2012, 04:22:44 AM »
does throw things off :)
X

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #281 on: February 27, 2012, 04:26:34 AM »
Remove this or you will be time-outed.... ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: February 29, 2012, 04:06:14 AM »
The thongs of today are just to much.

Something like a swim speedo would be much more acceptable.

But with the distended guts of modern bodybuilding, large trunks make them look like a fat asses.

So it's problably here to stay.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: March 04, 2012, 06:03:34 PM »
i have been throwing around the idea of competing again, but i would never wear anything close to what these guys are wearing,.

Would they allow you on stage if everyone else was in a thong and you were in olds school shorts?  I'd like to see how judges and audiences would react to that.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: March 04, 2012, 06:59:34 PM »
Why are posing trunks getting smaller and smaller?  Who is advocating or encouraging this?  What do fans and judges want to see in this first pic that they can’t see in the second pic?

We need to go back to the days of Bill Pearl in terms of posing trunks.  If you are in shape people can see that.  Smaller trunks are not going to help.  Why do so many of today’s competitors choose smaller trunks.  I do not want to see body builders in thongs on stage. :(

and this is coming from a gay dude?  :o

i would think you would like progressively revealing trunks. ???

nevertheless, i agree. no reason to show the glutes at all imo. gives bb a negative/homosexual image imo. i swear if i ever step on stage i'll wear something from the 50's.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Re: Posing trunks too small
« Reply #285 on: March 04, 2012, 07:05:40 PM »

that guy looks amazing. bb perfection (no homo). who is that?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: March 04, 2012, 07:18:37 PM »
heres how i see this debate=

guys who are capable of getting shredded glutes = want to keep the g strings and thongs

guys who are incapable of getting shredded glutes = want to go back to old school posing "trunks"

:P

WHO THE FUCK CARES???!??!?! noboby but homos. you think other straight guys are impressed with that shit? here, next time you feel like showing off in front of your gym buddies i got a suggestion for you: instead of flexing your bicep or bragging about how much you can press, turn around and drop you pants for them... YEAAAAAH, SHOW THEM YOUR ASS! trust me NO HOMO! straited glutes or GTFO BRO!!!

rofl but seriously... ::)

women think it's gross, guys think you're gay. stop this shit already.

L.L

« Reply #287 on: March 04, 2012, 07:19:53 PM »
Why are posing trunks getting smaller and smaller?  Who is advocating or encouraging this?  What do fans and judges want to see in this first pic that they can’t see in the second pic?

We need to go back to the days of Bill Pearl in terms of posing trunks.  If you are in shape people can see that.  Smaller trunks are not going to help.  Why do so many of today’s competitors choose smaller trunks.  I do not want to see body builders in thongs on stage. :(

I dont get this post...arent you gay??

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: March 04, 2012, 07:54:56 PM »
I dont get this post...arent you gay??

What don't you get?  It's a bodybuilding contest--not a strip show.  If I want to see a strip show I will go to a strip club.  I can see and judge a physique in old school posing trunks just fine.

Stavios

« Reply #289 on: March 04, 2012, 09:45:55 PM »
What don't you get?  It's a bodybuilding contest--not a strip show.  If I want to see a strip show I will go to a strip club.  I can see and judge a physique in old school posing trunks just fine.
x2

I feel the same way about the fucking fitness whores walking around half naked or with weird leather of spandex clothes

have some class

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: March 04, 2012, 09:54:53 PM »
x2

I feel the same way about the fucking fitness whores walking around half naked or with weird leather of spandex clothes

have some class

Finally, someone get it.  Just because I am gay doesn't mean I want to see thongs on a contest stage.  If a bodybuilder wants to show off his shredded glutes... come on back to my boudoir.  :P

If you want to compete in a competition have a little class and go back to the old school posing trunks.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #291 on: March 04, 2012, 10:36:13 PM »

WHOA HOE..TELL ME THIS IS JOKE? SHOPPPED TO SHIT?

DA HAS A HAIRPIECE??...I THOUGHT GETBIG WAS MAKING THAT UP
getbig or getgot

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #292 on: March 04, 2012, 10:46:15 PM »

Quit lying... You know damn well you do.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #293 on: March 04, 2012, 10:53:26 PM »
What don't you get?  It's a bodybuilding contest--not a strip show.  If I want to see a strip show I will go to a strip club.  I can see and judge a physique in old school posing trunks just fine.

How is a contest in which men pose in their underwear to show off their bodies  while competing for prize money different from a strip show?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #294 on: March 05, 2012, 12:20:08 AM »
My contribution to this.  I think I'll use Bikini Bite next time

;D

so much for the stereotype black men having huge cocks

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: April 12, 2012, 09:08:49 PM »
 :(

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #296 on: April 12, 2012, 09:42:34 PM »
When I ordered mine I told the lady that I wasn't tryin to show anyone my ass! she said that she would make them cover as much as she could while still being competitive! Whatever the hell that means! But she did alright!

Guys run around with their package in a coin purse! It's just not cool

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: April 12, 2012, 09:51:02 PM »
When I ordered mine I told the lady that I wasn't tryin to show anyone my ass! she said that she would make them cover as much as she could while still being competitive! Whatever the hell that means! But she did alright!

Guys run around with their package in a coin purse! It's just not cool

Maybe some hardcore schmoe can answer this, but exactly what year did this become a cool thing to do?  I don't remember it in the 1970s or 1980s.  Was in the late 1990s or the early 2000s?  I know it has become a running joke here but is anyone really winning contests by showing shredded glutes?  Why can't we go back to trunks instead of thongs?  :-[

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #298 on: April 12, 2012, 10:10:37 PM »
I know that for most guys, the last bit of fat to come off is the glutes. So I think it's gotten to the point where it actually does make a difference! But I'm more in favor of pulling your trunks up to expose this for certain poses than to walk on stage with a piece of silk rammed up my ass! And I don't wanna worry about my nuts popping out the side either! Lol... I will always be a fan of the old school trunks!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: April 13, 2012, 12:04:10 AM »
Maybe some hardcore schmoe can answer this, but exactly what year did this become a cool thing to do?  I don't remember it in the 1970s or 1980s.  Was in the late 1990s or the early 2000s?  I know it has become a running joke here but is anyone really winning contests by showing shredded glutes?  Why can't we go back to trunks instead of thongs?  :-[

go back to the 70's. everybody wore full briefs. something you could wear to the beach. you still could tell who had the striated glutes.
Bill Grant and Tom Platz come to mind.  you don't need a thong to tell if the glutes are striated.