Author Topic: Props to Special Ed's voicing talent  (Read 5021 times)

Alex23

Re: Props to Special Ed's voicing talent
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2007, 04:13:34 PM »
hahahaha, he's probably busy typing it up as we speak. I can see it now. He's sitting there in the dark, with a shiteating grin on his face thinking to himself, "Man, I'll show that kid who's boss when I hit him with this 600 word zinger!!!!"

In all honesty, I haven't even so much as grinned at a special ed comment in about 6 months. The guy just isn't funny anymore.

berzerk "setting the record straight for the unfunny" fury

...Or maybe he got hit by a "writer's block"... the best thing that could happen to all of us 8)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2007, 04:52:46 PM »
hahahaha, he's probably busy typing it up as we speak. I can see it now. He's sitting there in the dark, with a shiteating grin on his face thinking to himself, "Man, I'll show that kid who's boss when I hit him with this 600 word zinger!!!!"

In all honesty, I haven't even so much as grinned at a special ed comment in about 6 months. The guy just isn't funny anymore.

berzerk "setting the record straight for the unfunny" fury

hahah I bet he wakes up in the middle of the night having dreamt about you again..... rushes to the computer and spends two hours preparing a post...... then he posts it up no one even bothers reading it, and those who do do not even laugh

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2007, 07:57:26 PM »
The funniest thing about this thread is that a guy who posted SIXTY TIMES today is actually mocking the amount of time someone else spends on their posts. Did you really reset your post count to make yourself seem like less of an obsessed loser?? That's just pathetic.

Special "Sixty Posts A Day Keeps the Pussy Away" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2007, 08:00:26 PM »
The funniest thing about this thread is that a guy who posted SIXTY TIMES today is actually mocking the amount of time someone else spends on their posts. Did you really reset your post count to make yourself seem like less of an obsessed loser?? That's just pathetic.

Special "Sixty Posts A Day Keeps the Pussy Away" Ed

Make it 61. It's kind of sad one 6 word comment made by me got to you that much. Did you realize that you're not funny, too? It seems the majority consensus on this site is that you lost your touch about 250 "top 10's" ago. So I'm not the only one. You counting my posts in an attempt to get at me shows just how much you lack the ability to insult someone at this point.  ;D

It's ok, maybe another 50-60 600 word stories down the road and you might come up with a winner. I doubt it, though.

Berzerk "Watching special Ed smash his keyboard all day" Fury

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2007, 08:11:37 PM »
Make it 61. It's kind of sad one 6 word comment made by me got to you that much. Did you realize that you're not funny, too? It seems the majority consensus on this site is that you lost your touch about 250 "top 10's" ago. So I'm not the only one. You counting my posts in an attempt to get at me shows just how much you lack the ability to insult someone at this point.  ;D

It's ok, maybe another 50-60 600 word stories down the road and you might come up with a winner. I doubt it, though.

Berzerk "Watching special Ed smash his keyboard all day" Fury

HAHAHAHA soon you will be able to make a top ten special ed meltdown list

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2007, 08:14:23 PM »
HAHAHAHA soon you will be able to make a top ten special ed meltdown list

hahahaha yes!!!!! It could be classic. I wonder what his reply will be this time. I'm betting something about pussy (which he doesn't get) or how many times a day I post. This guy is pretty played out. I wonder how long it'll be until they pull his radio segment, but I couldn't care less. Not like anyone listens to the MuscleMob anyway.  ::)

Berzerk "Smashing the hopes and dreams of crybabies" Fury

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »
hahahaha yes!!!!! It could be classic. I wonder what his reply will be this time. I'm betting something about pussy (which he doesn't get) or how many times a day I post. This guy is pretty played out. I wonder how long it'll be until they pull his radio segment, but I couldn't care less. Not like anyone listens to the MuscleMob anyway.  ::)

Berzerk "Smashing the hopes and dreams of crybabies" Fury

Ya I bet this legend board "celebrity" is getting more tail than tom cruise ::) ::)  Plus he is a member of the prestigious muscle mob ::) hahaha gayer than having a radio program that is soon to be cancelled

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2007, 06:18:22 AM »
This thread proves:

Mediocrity always attacks Excellence.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2007, 09:25:00 AM »
This thread proves:

yep haters always hate because that is all they are good at :)

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2007, 09:30:01 AM »
This thread proves:

You seem to have a massive hard-on for all things MD. You were defending their radio show in another thread. Do homos find the unfunny funny?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2007, 09:39:45 AM »
You seem to have a massive hard-on for all things MD. You were defending their radio show in another thread. Do homos find the unfunny funny?
hahaha, no I just think that the show needs to be put in perspective, They are obviously not going for the serious thinkers market. In that sense then it is a fun show and still has time to get better.

As far as Special Ed I think he is funny enough of the time to be considered good at what he does. He posts here a lot but it only takes one or two times to be outstanding to get noticed and he has. I knew a fashion model way back, she modeled for Jay Crew and other mags, and she told me that for each pic you see in a magazine or catalouge the photographer takes over 500 shots. Only one pic out of 500 is good enough to make it. You guys are saying he has to be funny all the time every time and it just doesn't work that way. You should judge him on his best stuff. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2007, 09:42:01 AM »
hahaha, no I just think that the show needs to be put in perspective, They are obviously not going for the serious thinkers market. In that sense then it is a fun show and still has time to get better.

As far as Special Ed I think he is funny enough of the time to be considered good at what he does. He posts here a lot but it only takes one or two times to be outstanding to get noticed and he has. I knew a fashion model once and she told me that for each pic you see in a magazine or catalouge the photographer takes over 500 shots. Only one pic out of 500 is good enough to make it. You guys are saying he has to be funny all the time every time and it just doesn't work that way. You should judge him on his best stuff. 

I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that it would be understandable if he was funny here or there. But, he hasn't been funny for about 6+ months now despite the fact he prides himself on it. The consensus in this threads seems to be the same thing. 600 word replies do nothing but show how seriously one can take this site.

Alex23

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2007, 10:10:03 AM »
Nothing personal agaisn't Ed; it's just that he sucked and that Bob immitation was embarrassing; sounded more like colonel Sanders than anything else.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2007, 06:31:53 PM »
special ed is mike "chastity" strange

he is funny for about a month

then he pushes the envelope

then nobody laughs

then he leaves for 4 years

only thing thats consistantly funny about him is the 45 minutes he spends on every post :D

when did 240 give his special ed account to this guy?

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2007, 02:06:23 PM »
hahaha, I'll let this kid know what you think of his looks. Maybe he's a queer, couldn't tell you.

NJ_Slinky's been claiming I'm either the kid in that pic or the starting UConn QB for 4+ months now.  ;)

I think I'd rather everyone thought I was the starting QB.

This is where you try to play duck and run.  I will admit, the first pic was of UConn QB and not you.  However, you posted this pic claiming it is you:

This pic is, without doubt, the above posted football player:

vp - alumnus

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2007, 10:57:41 PM »
At first sight, I thought A23 was being grumpy btu seems like Special Ed's video talent aren't better.
Au contraire mon frere. Alex23 is a recent Special Ed convert/fan.

Brutal early 30's
Thank you!
and holding on bodybuilding expos like a treckie holding on sci-fi conventions.

It's called 'trekkie' and going to a bodybuilding expo is really no more queer than posting on a bodybuilding website.

Get laid and loose some weight, maybe the sub 5" won't look that tucked in.
At last, some valuable advice. To this I shall listen. See Shawn Ray interview for details.

Special "So Long and Goodnight" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Krusader

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2007, 07:32:35 PM »
Au contraire mon frere. Alex23 is a recent Special Ed convert/fan.
 Thank you!
It's called 'trekkie' and going to a bodybuilding expo is really no more queer than posting on a bodybuilding website.
At last, some valuable advice. To this I shall listen. See Shawn Ray interview for details.

Special "So Long and Goodnight" Ed

Brutal time spent separating the quotes.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2007, 12:38:42 PM »
women LOVE a 45 minute man :D