Author Topic: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening  (Read 355215 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Fat peoples lack of willpower is sickening
« Reply #850 on: March 25, 2007, 07:20:13 PM »
Vince!

I'm leaving to go to the grocery store.  I will most likely be buying chicken, lean steak, eggs, vegetables, and some oatmeal.

If, however, I instead decide to buy pizza, ice cream, donuts, cakes, cheese, chips, candy, and beer, is it okay if I blame my genetics??

::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #851 on: March 25, 2007, 07:20:50 PM »

Do you have adult ADD or something?   Seriously? You keep re-arguing the same fuccking point we conceeded long ago. Of course it's not easy to fight fat. Of course you're fighting your genetics. Duh!

Who ever told you anything worth having in life should be EASY, Vincent?  ::) ::)

That's our point...  fat people are substandard humans because they don't have the stones to fight...  they take the EASY way out, and just go with the flow of their genetic fatassness.

Hope this helps, Mr. Bulky.

Vince is using this thread to convince the world of his "intellectual capabilities". Unfortunately, he is just of average intelligence at best.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #852 on: March 25, 2007, 07:31:10 PM »
The dunces have abandoned this thread and let Goatboy take over. He is not up to the task and neither is Debussey. Either a person is intelligent or he is lacking. From what I have read here most are rather challenged to even follow an argument let alone contribute substantially to one.

Goatboy and others must live in fear of becoming the very thing they despise. What a way to live one's life. Sounds to me like they don't have much of a life and have achieved nothing in bodybuilding. The reality must be sobering. Getbig is wannabe heaven!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #853 on: March 25, 2007, 07:35:52 PM »
The dunces have abandoned this thread and let Goatboy take over. He is not up to the task and neither is Debussey. Either a person is intelligent or he is lacking. From what I have read here most are rather challenged to even follow an argument let alone contribute substantially to one.

Goatboy and others must live in fear of becoming the very thing they despise. What a way to live one's life. Sounds to me like they don't have much of a life and have achieved nothing in bodybuilding. The reality must be sobering. Getbig is wannabe heaven!

"your" fat.
Deep Tissue Massage

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #854 on: March 25, 2007, 07:40:38 PM »
I guess not all the dunces have abandoned this thread! Better hurry and post some brilliant stuff before Goatboy returns.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #855 on: March 25, 2007, 07:41:45 PM »
I guess not all the dunces have abandoned this thread! Better hurry and post some brilliant stuff before Goatboy returns.

still have a thing for pre teen girls and taking photos of them hiding behind a palm tree, mr. canada 1346?
Deep Tissue Massage

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #856 on: March 25, 2007, 07:46:15 PM »

Debussey out-debated your sorry ass many pages ago. YOu could not answer to Debusseys reasoning, because you lacked the capability to comprehend the logic of Debusseys arguments (which simply asked you to adress the logical fallacies of your own reasoning), so you just refused to debate further.

Just face it. You can not win against the power of an alien/Gary Busey hybrid.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #857 on: March 25, 2007, 07:47:08 PM »
A lot of times, those who aren't intelligent cannot recognize intelligence in others.

You are so fucking spot on!
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #858 on: March 25, 2007, 07:50:44 PM »
Many stand outside the store and complain of the quality and price but cannot pay!

Tinsley

• Getbig III
« Reply #859 on: March 25, 2007, 07:59:38 PM »
Bodybuilders usually don't have much trouble getting cut for competitions. They assume what works for them should work for everyone. It is plainly not as simple as that. We hear over and over that the laws of physics apply to everyone. That is true. However, obesity is not an easy phenomenon to understand. Those who are not experts in obesity should refrain from pontificating about fat people.

I am a bit bulky at the moment but also carry significant muscle size. I can reverse fat levels. A pity most Getbiggers can do nothing about acquiring more effective neuron connections and complex brain processing.

Asshole...

Some of us are very highly educated...

And don't get our jollys from talking down to people

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #860 on: March 25, 2007, 08:02:36 PM »
Asshole...

Some of us are very highly educated...

And don't get our jollys from talking down to people

Dontcha see it? VInce is neither intelligent, nor well educated. Yet still he tries to portray himself as a superior man on the intellectual arena. It takes one dumb fuck to do something like that.

Just try this: Shoot one well constructed argument against him, and he runs away. ;)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #861 on: March 25, 2007, 08:40:33 PM »
The Getbig unwashed are not my peers. They are not highly educated, either. It is a waste of my time relating with cyber thugs and simpletons.
hhhmmm I like how u ignore my question Vince-----------------I must give u some respect though because you sure know how to write a lot without really saying anything of any real substance. 

No wonder you look as soft and fat as you do, its because (just like every other addict--and dont tell me food isnt addictive-especially sugar) you talk yourself in loops and use your meaningless rhetoric to excuse your drug use (ie overeating junk food)

A true addict always has and always will find an excuse to indulge themselves (wether its heroin, alchol, tobacco, food-overeating or anorexia and bulimia). Food has an mental, emotional, physical and spirtual hold on u Vince.  You are in denial like every other addict trying to justify the damage the do to themselves.

You live in a plush modern society that has made u soft and complacent.  Dont tell me you need your fat for survival-----your not living in the jungle by yourself Vince.

Its a question of health and if you are half as intelligent as you oh so humbly boast  ::) that you are, you would see the implications that your poor eating habits and laziness will and are having on the quality and length of your life.

Oh and VInce unlike you I actually do have a bachleors degree in Exercise Science :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #862 on: March 25, 2007, 08:52:39 PM »
No wonder you look as soft and fat as you do, its because (just like every other addict--and dont tell me food isnt addictive-especially sugar) you talk yourself in loops and use your meaningless rhetoric to excuse your drug use (ie overeating junk food)

You think Vinny B looks "soft and fat"?  Really??

Maybe he's just "bulky"?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: March 25, 2007, 08:54:08 PM »

Goatboy isn't buying cookies because of his genetics.

LMAO!  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #864 on: March 25, 2007, 10:54:41 PM »
Goatboy wannabes proliferate like a virus on Getbig. I am unmoved and unimpressed. His contribution to the forum is refining the personal attack to an artform. He didn't have to aim high because the flotsam are simpletons and easily amused.

I have hijacked this thread and that was my goal. The sheep followed and stopped bagging fat people.

The genetics of the average Getbigger is boringly average both in intellect and physique. They have disrupted threads like they used to disrupt classes when they failed to learn much except how to stir the teacher in high school. Some forum members did attend college but lumbered though like they do in the gym and never excel in anything at all.

Now, the question is: Did Goatboy not buy cookies and pop because of his genetics?!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #865 on: March 25, 2007, 11:09:21 PM »
Goatboy wannabes proliferate like a virus on Getbig. I am unmoved and unimpressed. His contribution to the forum is refining the personal attack to an artform. He didn't have to aim high because the flotsam are simpletons and easily amused.

I have hijacked this thread and that was my goal. The sheep followed and stopped bagging fat people.

The genetics of the average Getbigger is boringly average both in intellect and physique. They have disrupted threads like they used to disrupt classes when they failed to learn much except how to stir the teacher in high school. Some forum members did attend college but lumbered though like they do in the gym and never excel in anything at all.

Now, the question is: Did Goatboy not buy cookies and pop because of his genetics?!

NO ONE STOPPED 'BAGGING' ON YOUR KIND YOU FAT DELUSIONAL SENILE PEDOPHILE CANADIAN TRYING TO ACT AUSTRALIAN FUCK@!!!!BLAHASDLWE!!! MELTDOWN11
Deep Tissue Massage

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: March 25, 2007, 11:09:40 PM »

You haven't hijacked shit, Vince.  Tomorrow we go right back to crusading against fat bastards and their pathetic lack of willpower and mental fortitude that renders them useless human beings.

To answer your question, no I did not buy cookies or soda.  Why?  Because if I eat those things on a regular basis, I may become "bulky" like you.   ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #867 on: March 25, 2007, 11:11:45 PM »

ur only rebuttals to the arguements are personal attacks VInce---------------------you are making yourself look like a hypocrite blinded by your ego.

its just like when u first came here with ur little bicep pic and "MR Canada" signature, so full of yourself-------------getbig will put you in your place real quick if your an ego driven, attention mongering hypocrite and you've admitted as much yourself in previous posts---thats why u took ur avatar pic down

so now that you cant impress us with ur MR. Canada and sad bicep pic you switch gears and type out your long winded, empty diatribes that are nothing more than u trying to talk down to everyone one while you stroke your own ego at teh same time

its too bad ur such an assh*le and snob cause I really thought you looked really good in your competitive days but all this negativity and your "holier than thou" attitude really casts u in a sad light and makes u look like a bitter old man.

oh and I graduated on Dean's list----------so I didnt coast by------------------but again Vince what degree's do u hold----do u hold an EXS degree??

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #868 on: March 25, 2007, 11:22:38 PM »
I posted on Getbig long ago. I also am one of the few guys who have posted a bodybuilding theory on the main board and defended it for over 20 pages. The guys come here for entertainment, not instruction. That is what I am providing. To describe a population of wannabes is not criticizing individuals.

I persist in trying to help the hapless wannabes here on Getbig whereas they are filled with hatred and obscenity. I feel like a crusader among the darkest of vile forums on the internet.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: March 25, 2007, 11:28:34 PM »
I posted on Getbig long ago. I also am one of the few guys who have posted a bodybuilding theory on the main board and defended it for over 20 pages. 

Yeah, I clearly remember.  You were as thick-headed and made as little sense back then as you do now.  Anytime anyone posted in that thread, you'd spew out a diatribe about how no one except you understood the scientific theory of hypertrophy, then you'd go on about bicep supinator machines or something.  We all thought you were on drugs back then, Vince.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #870 on: March 25, 2007, 11:28:55 PM »
I posted on Getbig long ago. I also am one of the few guys who have posted a bodybuilding theory on the main board and defended it for over 20 pages. The guys come here for entertainment, not instruction. That is what I am providing. To describe a population of wannabes is not criticizing individuals.

I persist in trying to help the hapless wannabes here on Getbig whereas they are filled with hatred and obscenity. I feel like a crusader among the darkest of vile forums on the internet.

Vince you and the shadow are one in the same------------u spam the board with ur nonsense and say nothing in so many words

you have not rebutted one of my arguements but u continue to spew out nonsense----------is that the sign of an educated and intellectual man?

You are a joke and the joke is getting tired and played out---------------you're acting like a 12yr old who loses an arguement and puts his hands over his ears and shouts "I CANT HEAR YOU"

very mature VInce----------------very mature :-\

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #871 on: March 25, 2007, 11:44:11 PM »
You guys read my posts so obviously have too much time to waste on this sordid forum. I guess catharsis is provided for some who are angry with what life has given them. The average person must be angry, indeed. They hate each other just as much as they do fat people!

Now, whatever have any of you legends won in a bodybuilding contest?

This is not a venue to discuss serious matters such as hypertrophy theories. The assembly are incapable of comprehending simple sentences let alone an original theory.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #872 on: March 25, 2007, 11:56:47 PM »
You guys read my posts so obviously have too much time to waste on this sordid forum. I guess catharsis is provided for some who are angry with what life has given them. The average person must be angry, indeed. They hate each other just as much as they do fat people!

Now, whatever have any of you legends won in a bodybuilding contest?

This is not a venue to discuss serious matters such as hypertrophy theories. The assembly are incapable of comprehending simple sentences let alone an original theory.

for your sake Vince I hope ur on drugs------------cause if not then u are either borderline autistic or just plain slow

put the thesaurus down genius ::)-------------------this is not the thread to argue hypertrophy theories, its a thread to argue about nutrition and obesity-------------but u never actually argue or make a valid point about anything concerning what this thread is about.

your whole feeble attempt at being Getbig's resident intellectual is just turning into an embarrassing schtick

Again for the billionth time--------VINCE DO U HOLD A DEGREE IN EXS?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #873 on: March 26, 2007, 12:30:43 AM »
Nordic, your personal attack is a flame, pure and simple. You join the sordid multitudes of the great Getbig unwashed. A degree in exercise science might enable you to read the research. I doubt you have originated a theory about hypertrophy. If so, then you are among the few who can do that.

I have a masters degree where I specialized in the philosophy of science and neurophilosophy. I did take an exercise physiology course at the masters level. That means very little, for sure, but I have spent over 48 years training and thinking about hypertrophy. What a pity the scientists do not share our enthusiasm for bodybuilding. Your degree doesn't make you an expert in human hypertrophy because of the paucity of such research. Therefore, you join the multitudes here and assume expert status when that has yet to be achieved.

In the meantime, I read the limp posts here and marvel at the level of ignorance of so many.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #874 on: March 26, 2007, 01:12:27 AM »
A degree in exercise science might enable you to read the research. I doubt you have originated a theory about hypertrophy. If so, then you are among the few who can do that.
Anyone can posit a theory on just about anything. It's backing the theory up with irrefutable evidence where most people fail.

I have a masters degree where I specialized in the philosophy of science and neurophilosophy. I did take an exercise physiology course at the masters level. That means very little, for sure, but I have spent over 48 years training and thinking about hypertrophy. What a pity the scientists do not share our enthusiasm for bodybuilding. Your degree doesn't make you an expert in human hypertrophy because of the paucity of such research. Therefore, you join the multitudes here and assume expert status when that has yet to be achieved.
So based on what little research there is, plus 48 years of "thinking about hypertrophy", you are assuming you have reached expert status -- even when you have no tangible proof of your theory? Even something as basic as having a disproportionate number of top-level BBers at your gym would go a great distance in backing your assertions. Are there any?