Author Topic: Luke Wood ... There is still time  (Read 78327 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: luke wood..there is still time
« Reply #200 on: March 28, 2007, 08:22:00 PM »
Man im not down now at all!! i have'nt trained in 4 weeks and i feel great!!! i will be back bigger and better than ever and most of all healthier than ever! 8)

Yes Hank is saying he is worried about me etc and does'nt want to see me get ill or hurt etc. I appreciate that! But i do not appreciate what he is saying about Milos!! He is trashing Milos for my my recent illness and lets face it was a bad flu not bloody HEPATATIS C or something ::). Not like i had a fatal disease. So until he stops with all this BS about Milos im not interested!! As i said if he had general concern and is a fan of mine i thank him, but what questions am i suppose to repsond to??? He is not asking questions, just making ridiculos statements with once again that he either heard in the gym, or has a personal beef with Milos or knows someone who has a personal beef with Milos, either way i don't really care because there is no fact here what so ever! Do you really think if what Hank was saying is true i would be sending Milos his praises, standing by him and regarding him as family?? ::)

Wait a minute!! :o How dumb of me!! ::) this is getbig!! i should'nt take you guys so seriously!!! My opologies! ;)

Luke, i am and always will be a great fan.  i think you are an awesome BB and a fantastic person.

I have attacked Milos endlessly on this thread.  If these attacks have offended you, i am sorry.  You refer to Milos as family and i will respect that.

Bottom line Luke, if you are happy and contented within yourself, that is all that matters.

Thankyou for keeping it real and responding so honestly and openly to your fans. 

Regards, Hank.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: March 28, 2007, 08:50:31 PM »
Luke, yes i have made some incredible hateful comments about Milos.  I am guilty of spreading rumour and innuendo.  However, it annoys that you will not acknowledge Milos' dubious past. That is something i find very frustrating;  Milos is no angel, you must agree with that?

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Why do you continue to blindly ignore the 'True Milos'
-a manipultive, devious, exploitative and corrupt man, who will leave no-stone- unturned, in order to achieve an outcome that he will financially benefit from?

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2007, 10:21:25 PM »
I GUESS I JUST NEED TO TRY HARDER NEXT TIME! :D

luke that pic is so freaky.

just becoming a pro bodybuilder makes u a champion.

not to mention being mr. australia and gettin huge and shredded/

u have done ur best (which is exceptional and not many could ever do in their dreams) so well done man.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2007, 11:29:59 PM »
Luke has shape flaws that maybe will cost him everytime he steps onto the stage but its nothing to go quitting over.  I'm sure he's doing ok.

Any pro at any time (shape withstanding) can command top dollar to train people so I don't see why they have to suck cock or be doing shady stuff.  That is, assuming they're not lazy.

Arina Manta

• Getbig I
  • IFBB Pro Figure, Miss Fitness/Figure Australia
« Reply #204 on: March 29, 2007, 12:09:49 AM »
Luke, Australia is very proud of you and always be. When I've seen you the other day you look unbelievable happy and healthy. All this guys here should make a trip to Australia to see the real Luke and his lifestyle surrounded by wonderful family and wonderful friends and fans.

You are a CHAMPION and always be in Aussie land my special friend. You and few of us know who the real Luke is.

Arina :)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #205 on: March 29, 2007, 12:47:14 AM »
Thankyou Bailey man very much!!! The sport of bodybuilding is very strange!! when you are on top, everyone is your friend! when you are down you can count your true friends on one hand! The bottom line is the true fans and true friends will always be there to support you through thick and thin!! Thankyou!!
G'Day,Mate !
 I support you !
And I have just started a new thread

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: March 29, 2007, 01:26:34 AM »
Luke, it must good to be back home.  Have you caught up with Tony Doherty? I know he thinks the world of you.

There is a lot of criticism about your shape especially the midsection. You must keep that in check if you are looking for top ten finishers.

You are never going to have the aesthetics of a Flex Wheeler or a Shawn Ray but i dont see that being a big problem.  You are a tall man and need to pack on even more muscle.  The freakier the better.  You are more in realms of a Marcus Ruhl or  a Gunter body type.

Even though the general public are repulsed and reviled by the mass-monster look,the  true Bodybuilding fans are in awe of it.  Luke, i hope you can put on more freaky size  this year.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: March 29, 2007, 04:01:43 AM »
luke that pic is so freaky.

just becoming a pro bodybuilder makes u a champion.

not to mention being mr. australia and gettin huge and shredded/

u have done ur best (which is exceptional and not many could ever do in their dreams) so well done man.

Thankyou very much!!! ;) very much appreciate your support!!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: March 29, 2007, 04:02:44 AM »
Luke, Australia is very proud of you and always be. When I've seen you the other day you look unbelievable happy and healthy. All this guys here should make a trip to Australia to see the real Luke and his lifestyle surrounded by wonderful family and wonderful friends and fans.

You are a CHAMPION and always be in Aussie land my special friend. You and few of us know who the real Luke is.

Arina

THANNKYOU ARINS VERY MUCH!!! YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY SUPPORTIVE!!!! TO ALL MY FRIENDS, FANS AND FAMILY AT HOME!!! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: March 29, 2007, 04:03:33 AM »
G'Day,Mate !
 I support you !
And I have just started a new thread

Cheers brother!! i just posted and sent you a pm as well!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: March 29, 2007, 04:05:12 AM »
Luke, it must good to be back home.  Have you caught up with Tony Doherty? I know he thinks the world of you.

There is a lot of criticism about your shape especially the midsection. You must keep that in check if you are looking for top ten finishers.

You are never going to have the aesthetics of a Flex Wheeler or a Shawn Ray but i dont see that being a big problem.  You are a tall man and need to pack on even more muscle.  The freakier the better.  You are more in realms of a Marcus Ruhl or  a Gunter body type.

Even though the general public are repulsed and reviled by the mass-monster look,the  true Bodybuilding fans are in awe of it.  Luke, i hope you can put on more freaky size  this year.

Yes i saw Tony at the Australian Grand Prix!! Me and Tony go back over 10 years and has been a big help and big support in my career!!!

SO YOU WANT A FREAK DO YOU????? 8)

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: March 29, 2007, 06:22:05 AM »
LUKE WOOD has weak abs!! There you go!!  :D. Yes absolutely i will admit abs is something i need to strengthen. Milos has told me that as well.  ;)

You don't have weak abs. However they look very unappealing due to the nasty and seemingly widening split in the middle. No one questions your work ethic or your ability to get hard and vascular... problem is your physique does not flow whatsoever and it is extremely unappealing especially on stage. On the pro level you mix it up with total genetic freaks and your genetics simply don't allow you to be a first or second tier pro. Big and hard is not enough... you have no flow.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: March 29, 2007, 02:27:26 PM »
You don't have weak abs. However they look very unappealing due to the nasty and seemingly widening split in the middle. No one questions your work ethic or your ability to get hard and vascular... problem is your physique does not flow whatsoever and it is extremely unappealing especially on stage. On the pro level you mix it up with total genetic freaks and your genetics simply don't allow you to be a first or second tier pro. Big and hard is not enough... you have no flow.

Thankyou!!! i will keep that in mind when i get my next Arnold invite!!! ;D ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: March 29, 2007, 08:00:53 PM »

Luke may find this post hurtful and harsh. However, the essence of what you are saying is 'true'.  Luke does not, and never will, have an 'appealing physique'.  His abs are awful, and yes, the whole package has little or no flow to it.

Luke, is a mass monster and that is where he should, and will stay. -In the era of the freak, Luke fits right in.

Luke's only obstacle is his relationship with Milos.  This manipulative and conniving individual is nothing but trouble. 

If Luke can find his way clear of this evil-doer then things may improve for him.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: March 29, 2007, 08:18:58 PM »
Luke, you interpret the attacks i make about Milos, as being attacks against you!  Nothing could be further from the truth.

I don't hate Milos as a person.  I just hate the way he has the ability to manipulate and control his stable of athletes.  I hate the fact that he uses pharmaceuticals so surreptitiously and that he continues to live in denial about this. 

I am concerned about the health of this sport. I am concerned that people like Milos operate so freely within it.  I am concerned that his followers blindly accept his questionable health and fitness doctrines.

Not hating Luke, just presenting a view!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: March 29, 2007, 08:27:52 PM »
Luke, you interpret the attacks i make about Milos, as being attacks against you!  Nothing could be further from the truth.

I don't hate Milos as a person.  I just hate the way he has the ability to manipulate and control his stable of athletes.  I hate the fact that he uses pharmaceuticals so surreptitiously and that he continues to live in denial about this. 

I am concerned about the health of this sport. I am concerned that people like Milos operate so freely within it.  I am concerned that his followers blindly accept his questionable health and fitness doctrines.

Not hating Luke, just presenting a view!

Hank man ok, ok OK!!!!! you respect me!! THANKYOU i appreciate that!! i have an ugly body, ok! thankyou for telling me for the 90th time! but you have repeated this SHIT over and over again!!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU THIINK MILOS IS THIS AND THAT AND HURTING ALL HIS ATHLETES!!! I HEARD YOU THE 27TH TIME!!!  but please for F%$^ sake change the subjuect are stop posting!! Why keep repeating yourself!!! As i said ,im sick of hearing it!!! If you feel this way about Milos, start a new thread and bitch there or better still i will give his number and tell him yourself, but please bro, shut up about it!

Stavios

« Reply #216 on: March 29, 2007, 08:31:59 PM »
hey big man !
hope you are taking it easy and enjoying life !

you have my support for your upcomming shows next year !  8)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: March 29, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »
Hank man ok, ok OK!!!!! you respect me!! THANKYOU i appreciate that!! i have an ugly body, ok! thankyou for telling me for the 90th time! but you have repeated this SHIT over and over again!!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU THIINK MILOS IS THIS AND THAT AND HURTING ALL HIS ATHLETES!!! I HEARD YOU THE 27TH TIME!!!  but please for F%$^ sake change the subjuect are stop posting!! Why keep repeating yourself!!! As i said ,im sick of hearing it!!! If you feel this way about Milos, start a new thread and bitch there or better still i will give his number and tell him yourself, but please bro, shut up about it!

OK, fair enough.  You are obviously pretty annoyed about these confronting posts.  I just feel that my point of view is falling upon deaf ears. 

It is not about hating Luke or even Milos for that matter.  My frustration and anger is really centered around the industry and how the athletes are being exploited and manipulated.  I believe if this situation is to go unchecked and no one is brought to account, athletes will go on being exploited.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: March 29, 2007, 09:37:27 PM »
Luke, i am guilty of making some negative comments about your physique and career choices. I acknowledge that.  I have used this thread  as vehicle to expose Milos for the manipulative and devious individual that he is. And, all the while, you continue to sing Milos' praises.  I find this infuriating in the least, when the evidence is to the contrary. For example, can you spell DEA ?

This thread is about challenging conventional wisdom.

There are individuals operating within this industry that must be rooted out before the whole thing implodes. Milos needs to be brought to account.  For far too long he has operated above the law.  Again i ask you, can you spell DEA ?

Dont attack the messeger Luke!  Stop avoiding responsibility, that is all i am asking!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #219 on: March 29, 2007, 09:41:42 PM »
hank, Luke owns your mind :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: March 29, 2007, 09:48:38 PM »
hank, Luke owns your mind :)

Look, it is bigger than the individual.  I am merely using the names of Luke Wood and Milos to illustrate a point.

It is not about hating. It is about bringing awareness and debate to the multitude of  issues that may ultimately bring down the sport we all love.

Are people on this board really that naive?  I hope not.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: March 29, 2007, 10:58:50 PM »
Look, it is bigger than the individual.  I am merely using the names of Luke Wood and Milos to illustrate a point.

It is not about hating. It is about bringing awareness and debate to the multitude of  issues that may ultimately bring down the sport we all love.

Are people on this board really that naive?  I hope not.

Hank i will say this for the last time or forget about me using this thread and im sure there people on this thread who apprecicate me be here. HANK! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! do you really think you are the first one to say this shit about Milos!!! do you really think he gives a shit what you think!! There are 2 or 3 threads on here every week saying something negative about the man but the people who really know him and care just laugh!!! his result speak for themselves!! he has endless of people from all over the world wanting to be trained by him, so your comments are water off a ducks back! Why is it that Milos is not posting here?? Because its just bullshit and pointless!! how many times have you repeated yourself already. Please either shut up and get lost somewhere or post something different. I opologise for my language and swearing not being professional but this guy is just repeating and repeating!!! CAN YOU SPELL "GET OVER IT"!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: March 30, 2007, 12:46:48 AM »
How do you feel about adonis principles hank?

indifferent.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2007, 12:59:34 AM »
Hank i will say this for the last time or forget about me using this thread and im sure there people on this thread who apprecicate me be here. HANK! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! do you really think you are the first one to say this shit about Milos!!! do you really think he gives a shit what you think!! There are 2 or 3 threads on here every week saying something negative about the man but the people who really know him and care just laugh!!! his result speak for themselves!! he has endless of people from all over the world wanting to be trained by him, so your comments are water off a ducks back! Why is it that Milos is not posting here?? Because its just bullshit and pointless!! how many times have you repeated yourself already. Please either shut up and get lost somewhere or post something different. I opologise for my language and swearing not being professional but this guy is just repeating and repeating!!! CAN YOU SPELL "GET OVER IT"!!

OK.  let's call a truce. 

I feel that i have not achieved anything here. 

I am a concerned fan and all you can do is deride, attack and confuse. Really Luke, get over yourself. 

These posts are not about you or your fatherly Milos. 
They are about this sport and the industry that feeds from it....You just don't seem to get it, do you?

You just turn everything back onto yourself. A true narcissist is what you have become.  You are so self absorbed that you find it impossible to look beyond the superficial world of Milos and his gym.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #224 on: March 30, 2007, 01:22:39 AM »
OK.  let's call a truce. 

No, Call a fucken psychologist you fucken nitwitted loser.