Author Topic: Luke Wood ... There is still time  (Read 78291 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: luke wood..there is still time
« Reply #225 on: March 30, 2007, 01:42:49 AM »
Hank i will say this for the last time or forget about me using this thread and im sure there people on this thread who apprecicate me be here. HANK! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! do you really think you are the first one to say this shit about Milos!!! do you really think he gives a shit what you think!! There are 2 or 3 threads on here every week saying something negative about the man but the people who really know him and care just laugh!!! his result speak for themselves!! he has endless of people from all over the world wanting to be trained by him, so your comments are water off a ducks back! Why is it that Milos is not posting here?? Because its just bullshit and pointless!! how many times have you repeated yourself already. Please either shut up and get lost somewhere or post something different. I opologise for my language and swearing not being professional but this guy is just repeating and repeating!!! CAN YOU SPELL "GET OVER IT"!!

meltdown.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #226 on: March 30, 2007, 01:49:00 AM »
hahaahahahahh hank wood laying down the mental smackdown on punk wood..ahahhaah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: March 30, 2007, 01:58:02 AM »

Luke is in denial about many things, that is obvious.  It is not my role, nor will i, totally assassinate the character of this man.  All i am asking is for Luke to make some honest self reflections.

Luke is very impressionable, and that is a concern to all those who care about him. 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: March 30, 2007, 02:08:22 AM »
No, Call a fucken psychologist you fucken nitwitted loser.

You see, this is the problem. Luke's fans will continue to defend and make excuses for him.  They will attack anyone who presents an alterior viewpoint.

This is not helping the situation Quicker.  You are just allowing Luke the licence to wallow in this superficial and delusional world.

The support you, and others show, only plays into the hands of people like Milos....oh forget it!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 30, 2007, 02:08:48 AM »

for once, i agree with you.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: March 30, 2007, 02:24:47 AM »
Luke, a bit of advice. It might pay next time to think before you start attacking your fans.  Without the fan base you are just another big bloated freak who is mocked and jeered when walking through the mall.

You are only the sum of your fans.  Milos may be attempting to brain wash you and have you believing you are some super human entity on verge of changing bodybuilding consciousness, but in reality you are a self loathing wanna be.

Just remember where you came from.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 30, 2007, 02:39:24 AM »
Luke, a bit of advice. It might pay next time to think before you start attacking your fans.  Without the fan base you are just another big bloated freak who is mocked and jeered when walking through the mall.

You are only the sum of your fans.  Milos may be attempting to brain wash you and have you believing you are some super human entity on verge of changing bodybuilding consciousness, but in reality you are a self loathing wanna be.

good post hank!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: March 30, 2007, 02:48:43 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: March 30, 2007, 03:03:40 AM »
How much time is left?

none. it's too late already.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #234 on: March 30, 2007, 03:06:55 AM »
none. it's too late already.
Ha, you should get a job giving people bad news :D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: March 30, 2007, 03:24:05 AM »
HANK!! BRO I have NEVER EVER forgotton where i come from. Not EVER!!! I ALWAYS mention my Aussie fans, friends and friends who are the backbone of Luke Wood before i thank anyone!! so don't go there!! You have your views on me and your views on Milos and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!! You are a fellow Aussie i see so good for you, but just drop it!! im through going over the same bullshit!!! Im the least person i know that has to get over themself, if its anything i like is self confidence. But as for Milos you are mocking someone i care for deeply and im sick of reading your posts. So thats it!! You have had your say and ive had mine!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #236 on: March 30, 2007, 04:01:23 AM »
HANK!! BRO I have NEVER EVER forgotton where i come from. Not EVER!!! I ALWAYS mention my Aussie fans, friends and friends who are the backbone of Luke Wood before i thank anyone!! so don't go there!! You have your views on me and your views on Milos and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!! You are a fellow Aussie i see so good for you, but just drop it!! im through going over the same bullshit!!! Im the least person i know that has to get over themself, if its anything i like is self confidence. But as for Milos you are mocking someone i care for deeply and im sick of reading your posts. So thats it!! You have had your say and ive had mine!
I do believe you.
Milos is very good person(Seriously) but also very emotional and bad temper. ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: March 30, 2007, 04:08:49 AM »

haahahahahahh hank wood sucking each and every known brain cell from lukes steroid headed mind..haahahahahah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: March 30, 2007, 04:27:15 AM »
haahahahahahh hank wood sucking each and every known brain cell from lukes steroid headed mind..haahahahahah

LOL!!! DID YOU WRITE THAT ONE!!! ;D :D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: March 30, 2007, 04:36:11 AM »

You write from the heart Luke.  When i read this post i became overwhelmed with guilt.  I have said some very hurtful things about you.  You are a human being with feelings, and at times i forget that.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: March 30, 2007, 04:48:05 AM »
LOL!!! DID YOU WRITE THAT ONE!!! ;D :D
hahah he almost made you cry like a lil baby(well i do respect you alot man but hank wood is like a leech stuck to your balls)lol ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 30, 2007, 04:49:32 AM »
You write from the heart Luke.  When i read this post i became overwhelmed with guilt.  I have said some very hurtful things about you.  You are a human being with feelings, and at times i forget that.
hahaahahahah hank i think so luke is gonna have a mental break down pretty soon..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: March 30, 2007, 04:52:46 AM »
bully

Bob, i am in a difficult situation.  On one hand i admire and respect Luke, and on the other, i find him to be ignorant, naive and impressionable. Milos exploits these personality weaknesses and that angers me.

As much as Luke hates me discussing Milos, i firmly beileve he is at the root of all Luke's problems.

That may sound melodramatic, but it is just what i think.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2007, 04:54:29 AM »
Bob, i am in a difficult situation.  On one hand i admire and respect Luke, and on the other, i find him to be ignorant, naive and impressionable. Milos exploits these personality weaknesses and that angers me.

As much as Luke hates me discussing Milos, i firmly beileve he is at the root of all Luke's problems.

That may sound melodramatic, but it is just what i think.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaahhah dude you're caring too much about his life..hell i don't think so even luke wood cares about himself that much..hahahahah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: March 30, 2007, 05:01:30 AM »
hahaahahahah hank i think so luke is gonna have a mental break down pretty soon..

Shadow, i think the fans have been aware for a long time now that Luke is on the verge of some kind of breakdown.   

Am i concerned for his psychological state?  Of course i am.  Luke will only ever discuss his physical ills, his colds and flues etc.  I have said all along, the big guy is in denial. I just wish he would come around and move on from his mentor Milos.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2007, 05:04:34 AM »
Cool I was just kidding
[/quote

No problem.

I just wish Luke was a little more light hearted as your good self.

Peace.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: March 30, 2007, 05:08:19 AM »
hahah he almost made you cry like a lil baby(well i do respect you alot man but hank wood is like a leech stuck to your balls)lol ;D

Ok :'( :'( ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 30, 2007, 05:08:27 AM »
Shadow, i think the fans have been aware for a long time now that Luke is on the verge of some kind of breakdown.   

Am i concerned for his psychological state?  Of course i am.  Luke will only ever discuss his physical ills, his colds and flues etc.  I have said all along, the big guy is in denial. I just wish he would come around and move on from his mentor Milos.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahha man you're so awesome. but jokes apart i do agree with you on this.its like as if milos is controlling his life.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: March 30, 2007, 05:12:35 AM »

This is about the most hypocritical BS I have ever read. You say you admire Luke, respect him, etc. but once someone like DonkeyKong or Shadow responds you go right back to bashing Luke. Let it go dude, you care nothing for Luke you just are trying to be a celebrity on Getbig. You say his abs and "flow" are a problem yet you go "you need more mass and get freakier" ::) WTF do you want? ??? I think you just get a kick trying to piss Luke off and love attention.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: March 30, 2007, 05:14:50 AM »
This is about the most hypocritical BS I have ever read. You say you admire Luke, respect him, etc. but once someone like DonkeyKong or Shadow responds you go right back to bashing Luke. Let it go dude, you care nothing for Luke you just are trying to be a celebrity on Getbig. You say his abs and "flow" are a problem yet you go "you need more mass and get freakier" ::) WTF do you want? ??? I think you just get a kick trying to piss Luke off and love attention.
well swilkins his posts are funny as fuck but what ever he is saying is true..milos is litreally controlling lukes life..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD