Author Topic: Luke Wood ... There is still time  (Read 77886 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: luke wood..there is still time
« Reply #325 on: April 02, 2007, 07:53:48 PM »
post up the subscription details or a contact #.. I will sub on the spot  8)

outlaw, will u being offering any 'discounts' for those  who choose a 12  month subscription?

Just  a thought....

Also, i hope this magazine can stay faithful to the 'all Australian' content. 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #326 on: April 02, 2007, 08:07:12 PM »
outlaw, will u being offering any 'discounts' for those  who choose a 12  month subscription?

Just  a thought....

Luke proposes in an earlier thread that he may be able to get Milos 'on board', to contribute 'health and training' artilcles for your magazine....Does this man have no 'boundaries?' 

For Christ Sake Luke, do you have to bring Milos into everything?  The last thing an all-Australian bodybuilding magazine needs is Milos peddling his rubbish.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #327 on: April 02, 2007, 09:30:26 PM »
 ;D Relax Luke, I know you're only human, but this guy just succeeded in what he was trying to do, get a rise out of you. Some day maybe you will run into Hank in real life and you guys can have a beer and be mates. :D

or maybe not.... >:(
hope alls well.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AVBG

« Reply #328 on: April 02, 2007, 09:32:28 PM »
;D Relax Luke, I know you're only human, but this guy just succeeded in what he was trying to do, get a rise out of you. Some day maybe you will run into Hank in real life and you guys can have a beer and be mates. :D

or maybe not.... >:(
hope alls well.

well said Chaos.. Luke just ignore the cvnt ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #329 on: April 02, 2007, 10:55:59 PM »
Sorry to all the Getbiggers that i have offended and mocked.

I have posted many malicious, contradictory, illogical and hurtful words across this thread. I am aware that i have angered and hurt many.  But, i think i can also say, that i have entertained! 

I really hope that my 'postings' will NOT see more Pro's leaving Getbig. 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: April 02, 2007, 11:11:05 PM »
The exchange of insults can be fun, but it is also immature.  Let's bring some integrity back to this thread.

Peace.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #331 on: April 02, 2007, 11:20:48 PM »
One thing i have learned is that 'bodybuilding fans' are very passionate. That is a 'good thing'.

This thread has taken many fascinating turns.  The emotions that have been generated from this 'title thread' has been unprecedented on Getbig.

Keep it up.  in the end it is all about the fans!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: April 02, 2007, 11:37:28 PM »
I am more than aware that my views have angered and outraged many.

Outlaw53

• Getbig II
  • Country Classic Invitational. 7th August 2010
« Reply #333 on: April 03, 2007, 01:54:55 AM »

Just  a thought....

It will be 100% Aussie content, don't worry about that.

We did a few promos over the last month, offering discounted subscriptions, but they have finished now.
A subscription is fuck-all though, we only have 6 issues for the first 12mths, so it's only 6X $6.95.  ($41.70)
Trust me, it won't break your bank account! ;D

Each issue is $7.95, but subscribers save a whopping $1.00 per issue if they subscribe!!!!..(Not bad hey?)

Our merchant account for our website is nearly ready.  We just have to sign a few papers & hopefully it's all systems go!
We should be up & running sometime after Easter.

As for Milos, he & other "foreign" athletes won't be writing for the magazine unless there is an Australian angle in it somewhere.  So if Milos were to write an article on how he trains Luke, then I would be cool with that.  Or if he were to write a Contest Report which featured Aussie BBers, then that's cool too.

To be perfectly honest, I don't want a whole bunch of Pro BBers telling us how they eat & train.  Let's be honest, we all know what most of them do anyway, so it's not very interesting if you ask me.  I mean to say, how can you make, Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press, Chicken, Broccoli & Rice sound interesting?  That's pretty well what every does, so how many times do people want to read it?

It bores me to tears.  I want more Contest Reports & more Profiles.  I want to find out what Aussie BBers do outside of BBing as well as their goals in the sport etc.  More personal shit I suppose.

I've got a cool Promo DVD on YouTube if you guys want to have a look?
We played it a the Aussie Pro show & the crowd loved it.  Make sure you play the bastard LOUD!!!!  It fucking rocks!!!

I hope this link works.  Let me know what you think.
Cheers.

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #334 on: April 03, 2007, 04:25:54 AM »
HANK OR IS IT WANK?? DO US A FAVOUR AND JUST DON'T POST ON THIS THREAD ANYMORE!! YOUR POST ARE YES INSULTING AND FAR FROM ENTERTAINING!!!! YOU CAN KEEP POSTING BUT IM WON'T BE HERE!!! YES ITS JERKS LIKE YOU THAT GETBIG HAS NO PRO'S ON HERE!! YOU WRITE 5 PAGES OF INSULTS AND THAN SAY IM ONLY JOKING!!! WELL BRO!! SOME DAY WE WILL CROSS PATHS AND I ONLY HOPE YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ME BECAUSE I WILL ASK YOU TO REPEAT THIS INSULTS WITH A MOUTHFUL OF BROKEN TEETH BITCH! RON SHOULD JUST GET RID OF YOU! ACTUALLY I CAN ARRANGE THAT!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: April 03, 2007, 06:21:55 AM »

We did a few promos over the last month, offering discounted subscriptions, but they have finished now.
A subscription is fuck-all though, we only have 6 issues for the first 12mths, so it's only 6X $6.95.  ($41.70)

Each issue is $7.95, but subscribers save a whopping $1.00 per issue if they subscribe!!!!..(Not bad hey?)

Our merchant account for our website is nearly ready.  We just have to sign a few papers & hopefully it's all systems go!

As for Milos, he & other "foreign" athletes won't be writing for the magazine unless there is an Australian angle in it somewhere.  So if Milos were to write an article on how he trains Luke, then I would be cool with that.  Or if he were to write a Contest Report which featured Aussie BBers, then that's cool too.

To be perfectly honest, I don't want a whole bunch of Pro BBers telling us how they eat & train.  Let's be honest, we all know what most of them do anyway, so it's not very interesting if you ask me.  I mean to say, how can you make, Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press, Chicken, Broccoli & Rice sound interesting?  That's pretty well what every does, so how many times do people want to read it?

It bores me to tears.  I want more Contest Reports & more Profiles.  I want to find out what Aussie BBers do outside of BBing as well as their goals in the sport etc.  More personal shit I suppose.

We played it a the Aussie Pro show & the crowd loved it.  Make sure you play the bastard LOUD!!!!  It fucking rocks!!!

Cheers.

Cheers Outlaw.

You have obviously put a lot of thought into this magazine.  I like your ideas on how you want the articles to be presented.  The Australian Angle is great.  It is something that bodybuilders in this country have been waiting for.

I imagine it must be an incredible amount of work putting a magazine like this together.

Thank You.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: April 03, 2007, 06:25:22 AM »

Cheers.

Keep us posted when your website for the magazine arrives.

Cheers

Jake_W

• Getbig III
« Reply #337 on: April 03, 2007, 08:41:42 AM »

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #338 on: April 03, 2007, 02:18:33 PM »
Thankyou that one my favourite pics!! Milos took yhis in his gym about 6 weeks after the NY pro in 2005. I was 280lbs at under 6% BF.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #339 on: April 03, 2007, 02:23:18 PM »
Thankyou that one my favourite pics!! Milos took yhis in his gym about 6 weeks after the NY pro in 2005. I was 280lbs at under 6% BF.

An honest question, do you think that the size game will play a role for the future? I mean all of us are aware that BB's waist gets bigger, the physique gets too blocky, etc.(no pun intended).  The only thing that i would say is awesome about playing the size game is that it makes you feel powerful personally but what about in the audience & the judges eyes ya know.

What's your take on that dude?

#

Outlaw53

• Getbig II
  • Country Classic Invitational. 7th August 2010
« Reply #340 on: April 03, 2007, 03:21:16 PM »
Damn!  I missed Luke's photo................... ...I was too busy looking at Jake_W's avatar!   :D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #341 on: April 03, 2007, 04:05:22 PM »

An honest question, do you think that the size game will play a role for the future? I mean all of us are aware that BB's waist gets bigger, the physique gets too blocky, etc.(no pun intended).  The only thing that i would say is awesome about playing the size game is that it makes you feel powerful personally but what about in the audience & the judges eyes ya know.

What's your take on that dude?

\
just make the shoulders bigger and the waist will look smaller!! ;)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #342 on: April 03, 2007, 04:13:34 PM »
\
just make the shoulders bigger and the waist will look smaller!! ;)

good political answer dude  ;D
#

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #343 on: April 03, 2007, 04:14:15 PM »
luke does your head get thru the whole in a shirt?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #344 on: April 03, 2007, 08:31:25 PM »
luke does your head get thru the whole in a shirt?

I have to cut a big hole in a bed sheet for a t-shirt!! ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #345 on: April 03, 2007, 09:17:40 PM »
fuck, those delts are wicked.... :o

AVBG

« Reply #346 on: April 03, 2007, 10:34:43 PM »

hey bigmother.. got a q for you? .. Why did you quote your own post?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #347 on: April 03, 2007, 11:26:56 PM »
fuck, those delts are wicked.... :o

Thankyou mate! :)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #348 on: April 04, 2007, 01:05:24 AM »

somebody call the beef brigade... luke wood has arrived!

lol... some serious thickness, development and width in that photo.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #349 on: April 04, 2007, 02:08:19 AM »
HANK OR IS IT WANK?? DO US A FAVOUR AND JUST DON'T POST ON THIS THREAD ANYMORE!! YOUR POST ARE YES INSULTING AND FAR FROM ENTERTAINING!!!! YOU CAN KEEP POSTING BUT IM WON'T BE HERE!!! YES ITS JERKS LIKE YOU THAT GETBIG HAS NO PRO'S ON HERE!! YOU WRITE 5 PAGES OF INSULTS AND THAN SAY IM ONLY JOKING!!! WELL BRO!! SOME DAY WE WILL CROSS PATHS AND I ONLY HOPE YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO ME BECAUSE I WILL ASK YOU TO REPEAT THIS INSULTS WITH A MOUTHFUL OF BROKEN TEETH BITCH! RON SHOULD JUST GET RID OF YOU! ACTUALLY I CAN ARRANGE THAT!

To all the Getbiggers,

Thankyou for your concern, support and good wishes.  The last 24 hours has been a harrowing one for me. 

I have been the victim of an 'unlawful  verbal-assault' by a registered IFBB Pro.  The threatening posts have left me in fear for my physical well-being.

I am aware that this person has breached the IFBB Code of Conduct Protocol, by bringing the organisation into disrepute.