Author Topic: Luke Wood ... There is still time  (Read 78438 times)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: luke wood..there is still time
« Reply #350 on: April 04, 2007, 03:58:38 AM »
To all the Getbiggers,

Thankyou for your concern, support and good wishes.  The last 24 hours has been a harrowing one for me. 

I have been the victim of an 'unlawful  verbal-assault' by a registered IFBB Pro.  The threatening posts have left me in fear for my physical well-being.

I am aware that this person has breached the IFBB Code of Conduct Protocol, by bringing the organisation into disrepute.

Oh give me a break you little sissy!!! ;D You throw all the crap in the world at me and Milos and this is your reply!!! Really i thought you would have replied like i did and thought yeah whatever Luke!!  Hey Hank if you cannot take it back than don't dish it out!! Hey Hank remember this is getbig brother!!!! You have take everything on the chin!! I mean didn't you guys teach me that everytime i got upset?? Now this little boy is all upset and scared!! This is getbig hank!!! Silly you to take everything so seriously!! I'm just giving a little back and look how you reacted!! this is so funny!!! Hank, if i was coming after you, you wouldn't know about it and i would'nt put it on an open forum!!! Please grow up!!
I would love to see who supported you on this!!! I get pm's everyday, "Luke take no notice of them, they are just haters" etc, etc!!! Do i than post thankyou everyone for supporting me over this guy Hank Wood! I don't lose sleep over these posts. Ive learnt to know when Getbiggers are serious and when they are not. If you cannot tell the difference by now Hank, than go back to kindergarden!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: April 04, 2007, 04:51:42 AM »

Luke, i dont think you quite understand the severity of your threats. 

Yes, this thread has taken many twists and turns.  But it was you, who decided to go to the 'dark side' , threatening me with 'physical violence.'

You are a professional athlete Luke.  A role model to so many. I dont understand why you would compromise everything that you have worked so hard to achieve.

You must be aware that 'unlawful assault' carries with it, some very harsh penalties.

What have you become Luke?

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #352 on: April 04, 2007, 05:19:30 AM »
Luke, i dint think you quite understand the severity of your threats. 

Yes, this thread has taken many twists and turns.  But it was you, who decided to go to the 'dark side' , threatening me with 'physical violence.'

You are a professional athlete Luke.  A role model to so many. I don't understand why you would compromise everything that you have worked so hard to achieve.

You must be aware that 'unlawful assault' carries with it, some very harsh penalties.

What have you become Luke?

Hank most people who really know me on getbig, know that i am a true professional, humble and i take on all criticism and it doesn't bother me. Say what you want about my body i don't care, but not too many can say a bad word about me and i am very proud of that. I post my diets, my training programmes and answer all realistic questions!! You said some terrible things about Milos and even threw my name in there as well, but i have to remember this is getbig!! If you cannot take it than leave! What have i become?? Hank i am very proud of my fan base, so i know even with you trying to make this into something much bigger than it is, my fans know who Luke Wood us, so that just will not happen. You come on here to purposely to cause trouble, now you are trying to make out that Luke Wood is this monster!!! LOL! Please. I know the law!! i have 3 Police officers in my family! One of them read some of your posts and than read your last one and just laughed!!
Wake up!! please don't make yourself look more childish than you are!

If it makes you feel better Hank, because i know you are still crying, I'm sorry sweetheart OK!! It was terrible for me to threaten you like that!! ::)

Like this picture says!! I am tired of this and off to bed but still smiling!!! NITE, NITE HANKY!!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #353 on: April 04, 2007, 05:54:43 AM »
Hank most people who really know me on getbig, know that i am a true professional, humble and i take on all criticism and it doesn't bother me. Say what you want about my body i don't care, but not too many can say a bad word about me and i am very proud of that. I post my diets, my training programmes and answer all realistic questions!! You said some terrible things about Milos and even threw my name in there as well, but i have to remember this is getbig!! If you cannot take it than leave! What have i become?? Hank i am very proud of my fan base, so i know even with you trying to make this into something much bigger than it is, my fans know who Luke Wood us, so that just will not happen. You come on here to purposely to cause trouble, now you are trying to make out that Luke Wood is this monster!!! LOL! Please. I know the law!! i have 3 Police officers in my family! One of them read some of your posts and than read your last one and just laughed!!

If it makes you feel better Hank, because i know you are still crying, I'm sorry sweetheart OK!! It was terrible for me to threaten you like that!! ::)
Hi,Everyone
When I stay couple days  with Mr.Luke Wood for guest-posing  in Japan last summer .
I feel that he is a very nice and polite gentleman !!
But some guys in Getbig.com really impolite to insult  him .
They under their "user name" certainly have the advantage of speaking whatever you want ,and not responsible for what they said .
That's too bad !I have a Chinese bb webside in Taiwan,but very few viewers like this .
I hope everyone here can respect each other  .
(Sorry ,my English not so perfect )

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #354 on: April 04, 2007, 07:31:07 AM »
Yup, Luke got trolled.  Nobody trolls a nobody, Luke.  It's a compliment boy!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #355 on: April 04, 2007, 09:30:41 AM »
To all the Getbiggers,

Thankyou for your concern, support and good wishes.  The last 24 hours has been a harrowing one for me. 

I have been the victim of an 'unlawful  verbal-assault' by a registered IFBB Pro.  The threatening posts have left me in fear for my physical well-being.

I am aware that this person has breached the IFBB Code of Conduct Protocol, by bringing the organisation into disrepute.

STFU you little bitch

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #356 on: April 04, 2007, 01:52:54 PM »
Hi,Everyone
When I stay couple days  with Mr.Luke Wood for guest-posing  in Japan last summer .
I feel that he is a very nice and polite gentleman !!
But some guys in Getbig.com really impolite to insult  him .
They under their "user name" certainly have the advantage of speaking whatever you want ,and not responsible for what they said .
That's too bad !I have a Chinese bb webside in Taiwan,but very few viewers like this .
I hope everyone here can respect each other  .
(Sorry ,my English not so perfect )

thankyou!! your english is fine brother!! i can also say, you were a great friend and gentleman too me. ;)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: April 04, 2007, 01:54:00 PM »

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #358 on: April 04, 2007, 02:24:57 PM »
Luke you have an awesome physique and I believe as a fan you have the muscle to break top 5 in every show but work on your posing and condition obviously.
Truly STOP WHINING

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #359 on: April 04, 2007, 02:30:46 PM »
Luke you have an awesome physique and I believe as a fan you have the muscle to break top 5 in every show but work on your posing and condition obviously.

Condition is never normally a problem for me except for my last few shows, but posing, yes i agree!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: April 04, 2007, 02:35:11 PM »
Condition is never normally a problem for me except for my last few shows, but posing, yes i agree!!

you look awesome best delts today.... just work on your stomach.... dont know what you could do though im no pro

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #361 on: April 04, 2007, 02:44:40 PM »
you look awesome best delts today.... just work on your stomach.... dont know what you could do though im no pro

i was very ill for last shows. spent more time in bed than in the gym and yes there were times i just had to eat anything to get something in me.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #362 on: April 04, 2007, 06:40:25 PM »

Like this picture says!! I am tired of this and off to bed but still smiling!!! NITE, NITE HANKY!!

Luke, your threats of violence towards me, is something that i find absolutely terrifying.

You have made some serious allegations, which have me now living in fear for my personal-safety.

How dare you try to be so dismissive of this 'unlawful assault!'  You are a violent and disgraceful individual who has brought the IFBB into disrepute.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #363 on: April 04, 2007, 07:22:09 PM »
Luke, i  am really disappointed in you.  

Have you become a monster?  I believe you have.

Before your professional involvement with Milos, you were a calm, caring and likeable character.  

All that has changed now!  Your violent outbursts, foul language and aggressive- defensiveness is disturbing. The scathing hatred you possess, for those who share differing points-of-view, is absolutely terrifying.

What has this man done to you Luke?  

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #364 on: April 04, 2007, 07:41:26 PM »
Also Luke, you stated in an earlier post that i referred to Milos as a 'drug guru'. Not correct.

Milos is a peddler of all things pharmaceutical.  He has a dubious record.  I think we are all aware of his double-standards.  Milos' ability to manipulate and control the industry and its  'followers' has been well documented.

Does a bloated, sickly and unstable athlete equal drug cheat?  Maybe a sycophant (A fan) would like to 'chime in' at this point?

Luke, you still have not demonstrated your ability to spell  D.E.A ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #365 on: April 04, 2007, 07:58:39 PM »
hank, let it go man.....you are reaching for nothing...let it go :'(

take a deep breath and say "I will move on"

feel better now?

if that doesn't work, try a 12 gauge :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #366 on: April 04, 2007, 10:01:07 PM »
*wind whistling*

No Garraeth, this thread is NOT ABOUT YOU!

G, I have supported your quest to increase your 'post count' on Getbig.  Good luck to you.  If that makes you feel worthy and important, more power to you!

Also, i will not get involved in a debate regarding your alleged latent-****sexuality. I understand these vicious rumors have no basis in fact. The hurt and anguish you are feeling is understandable.

Look G, if you enjoy looking at oiled-up, half-naked, mass-monsters, then more power to you! I do not stand in judgment of you!

And also, i have never attacked you for your sycophantic-worship of Milos.  As much as i despise the man, i respect the fact that he has the ability to exploit vulnerable people like your good self!

Garraeth, now you can post.  In the 'not to distant future' you will be a '10,000-Getbig-Posting-Machine.'

Peace.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: April 04, 2007, 10:39:26 PM »
hank, let it go man.....you are reaching for nothing...let it go :'(

take a deep breath and say "I will move on"

feel better now?

if that doesn't work, try a 12 gauge :D

Peace

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #368 on: April 04, 2007, 11:09:18 PM »
Ha! Ha!
You flinched. I now own you.

lol

*breeze whispering*

I apologized G for mocking you.  Please let it go.  I will say it again ;  I am sorry.

You are not the enemy. I appreciate your responses.  You are a funny dude. 

And yes , you have owned me from the beginning! you make a great owner bro.

cheers

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #369 on: April 05, 2007, 06:12:17 AM »
Oh my God!! you have a serious mental illness!!! You know exactly what i mean when when referring Milos to a drug Guru!! because that exactly what you kept calling him!! Or excuse me was it " Milos and his programmes he puts his athletes on is killing his athletes, i mean look at Luke Wood etc, etc and what you said, so in other words Milos is your eyes is a drug guru!! right?  Now you are trying to turn Milos against me because no one else on this forum is stupid enough to support you!!! Milos will just laugh! I never referred to Milos as a drug guru but just referring what you have been accusing him of!!

In fear of your life!!! oh wake up you little sissy!! my god!!! just read you posts!!! As i said i would not be stupid enough to tell you i was after you on an open forum!! Are this naive!! or just plan stupid!!! OK you have repeated you self 4 or 5 times now and no one cares!!!! Will it make you feel better if i say, Hank I'm not going to bitch slap the hell out you!! OK you are safe, so you can sleep easy now child!!! don't forget to take you Teddy to bed and make sure you brush you teeth!!! Watch out for BOOGIE MAN TOO!!! :D

Please Hank, just drop and grow and Christ sake it Easter, so please leave me alone and get lost in someone else's thread! :-* :-*

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #370 on: April 05, 2007, 11:43:04 AM »
Milos is a drug guru????

I didn't have a chance to read this whole thread, but am I correct to assume that one of his own disciples is calling him a "drug guru??"
Y

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #371 on: April 05, 2007, 02:54:08 PM »
Milos is a drug guru????

I didn't have a chance to read this whole thread, but am I correct to assume that one of his own disciples is calling him a "drug guru??"

Hank will try and deny it but that EXACTLY what he meant!! ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #372 on: April 05, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »
Oh my God!! you have a serious mental illness!!! You know exactly what i mean when when referring Milos to a drug Guru!! because that exactly what you kept calling him!! Or excuse me was it " Milos and his programmes he puts his athletes on is killing his athletes, i mean look at Luke Wood etc, etc and what you said, so in other words Milos is your eyes is a drug guru!! right?  Now you are trying to turn Milos against me because no one else on this forum is stupid enough to support you!!! Milos will just laugh! I never referred to Milos as a drug guru but just referring what you have been accusing him of!!

In fear of your life!!! oh wake up you little sissy!! my god!!! just read you posts!!! As i said i would not be stupid enough to tell you i was after you on an open forum!! Are this naive!! or just plan stupid!!! OK you have repeated you self 4 or 5 times now and no one cares!!!! Will it make you feel better if i say, Hank I'm not going to bitch slap the hell out you!! OK you are safe, so you can sleep easy now child!!! don't forget to take you Teddy to bed and make sure you brush you teeth!!! Watch out for BOOGIE MAN TOO!!! :D

Please Hank, just drop and grow and Christ sake it Easter, so please leave me alone and get lost in someone else's thread! :-* :-*

Luke, i hear you. 

To tell you the truth, i am not interested in trying to turn Milos against you.  I have outlined my thoughts about this man, and i will go no further with it.  And for the record, i will repeat: "I AM NOT TRYING TO TURN MILOS AGAINST YOU!"

You are an intelligent man Luke.  The choices you have made in your career have landed you in the position  you are in today.  Is it for better or worse?  Not sure.

I agree with you Luke. The bulk of my postings have been hurtful, brutal and offensive.  However, my intentions and beliefs remain steadfast. And they are; Professional Bodybuilding needs to address the fundamental issues of  pharmaceutical-abuse,   systemic-corruption and athlete-exploitation.

Luke, i understand that Professional Bodybuilding is one of the most difficult, gruelling and punishing of all sports on this planet. You have proven yourself as a Warrior . And, at the end-of-the-day, that is what separates you from the seething-masses.

Peace.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: April 05, 2007, 05:25:05 PM »

Also Luke, i am still considering your thinly veilled apology.

Are you really sorry for the physical threats you made?  Do you really regret saying that you will punch all my teeth out?  I am not sure!  I think you are in fear of the legal consequences of your threats!

A 'code of conduct' breach would seriously hamper your career options.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #374 on: April 05, 2007, 05:34:47 PM »
Hank wood you have to be the worst troll on Getbig go kill yourself you waste of sperm and egg ::)