Author Topic: Derek Anthony showed the wannabes.  (Read 7244 times)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Re: Derek Anthony showed the wannabes.
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2007, 09:29:08 AM »
Basile, if you got messages like these below....

COME TO NY UGLY BOY AND ILL WOOP YOUR ASS AND NO RULES LETS DO THIS STREET STYLE. NO BOXING NO RULES SO I CAN CHOKE YOU THE FUCK OUT LOOK ABOVE YOU SPIT ON YOU TEHN PISS ON YOU WHILE YOUR UNCONSCIOUS YOU PEICE OF SHIT ! I WONT EVEN GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT YOU LOOSER ! YOUR BUILD IS PURE SHIT DO YOU EVEN WORK OUT AT ALL. I ACTAULLY FEEL BAD FOR YOU ARE YOU LIKE HANDICAP OR MENTALLY RETARDED? I THINK YOU NEED HELP IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME IN A FIGHT. DUDE I BEEN FIGHTING MY WHOLE LIFE. IM IM A BLACK BELT IN KARATE.I BOX, I TAKE JIU JITSU . YOU WIL LGET DESTROYED !!! I WARN YOU NOW

ill fly to your fuckign show you dumb porch monkey ! you post false pics ill be the racist mother fucker on earth you bitch your a fuckign joke . yo uhave no build how old are you 40? your ugly as shit!! keep being jealous you fuckign homo. ill get you ! ill hunt you down and ill make you beg for mercy you fucking peice of shit. go pick some cotton

you stupid asshole ugly ass no bbuil porch monkey. i get paid per shoot, and i get tens of thousands of dollars worth of exsposure. plus imake 90 k a year. i made a lot of $ off of being the jetufel spokesperson you fool! keep trying to get something on me i work for no one i make my own $$ personal trainer,dietican,modeling gigs

;D

HAHAHA, damn, holy astro-glide induced meltdown Batman!
tiny-tit bounty hunter

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2007, 09:34:01 AM »
Ok derek you want trouble you got it. Whats the next expo you re gonna be?  Ill come down there with my brother Earl, he is going to film the interview i give you. Im going to humiliate you to the ground ""'BORAT TYPE OF INTERVIEW''' and then im going to put it all over the net, its gonna be a pure ownage. You re gonna get so pissed man, only thing you can do then is to throw a few punches.  Well im 240 pounds and ill kick your ass, you aint shit.  mark my words brotha, this is going to be a ownage of the century. 
::)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2007, 09:34:24 AM »
fuck not another colombus82 ::)

Nah, Mariachi is actually funny.

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2007, 09:36:25 AM »
ew at that picture of "el mariachi".

why did you let yourself go like that?
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2007, 12:23:55 PM »
that picture was 5 years ago

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2007, 12:25:43 PM »
ew at that picture of "el mariachi".

why did you let yourself go like that?

i was living large those days, i ate 10 burrito's eacht muthafuckin day.just enjoing life.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2007, 12:30:47 PM »
derek remember this face,im gonna hunt you down like a pig.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2007, 12:47:16 PM »
derek remember this face,im gonna hunt you down like a pig.
hahaha! no your not silly ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2007, 01:44:27 PM »
"Anyone that challenges someone to a fight on a message board is a borderline retard."

I am still searching for Goatboy for trespasses in the past. Nothing to do with intelligence. Some guys go over the line or are persistently jerks. Even hapless Goodrum got terrified by the messages he received from DA. At times this internet stuff is serious. Maybe not to those not in the flame wars but there you are. You don't know until it happens to you.

It is funny to watch others get excited on line and want to kill each other. We probably have the best stirrers on the internet right here on Getbig. 

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2007, 01:46:35 PM »
So Derek turned to you as a substitute for his departed grandfather, I see....

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2007, 01:48:30 PM »
"Anyone that challenges someone to a fight on a message board is a borderline retard."

I am still searching for Goatboy for trespasses in the past. Nothing to do with intelligence. Some guys go over the line or are persistently jerks. Even hapless Goodrum got terrified by the messages he received from DA. At times this internet stuff is serious. Maybe not to those not in the flame wars but there you are. You don't know until it happens to you.

It is funny to watch others get excited on line and want to kill each other. We probably have the best stirrers on the internet right here on Getbig. 

absolutely, and that's why DA is a cock sucking retard!