Author Topic: Niners pick up 3 defensive starters!  (Read 12345 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Niners pick up 3 defensive starters!
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2007, 09:25:56 PM »
Yeah, what ever,  the debate isn't about whether the 9er's were better or worse than the steelers.  The point is how bad the steelers were.  and they flat out sucked.  they were a team coming off a super bowl and didn't even make the play offs while the 9er's improved.

It's not what think, it's a fact.  Pittsburgh is dam near a third world country.

It's not opinion, it's facts:

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/42/4261000.html

check out the house hold and income sections compared to the nation wide averages.  You are actually kind of like a third world city embedded in a 1st rate industrial country.

At least we know where we can our cheap uneducated common manual labor replacements when we totally kick out all the illegal immigrants.

Of course if you people from Pittsburgh had something above a 3rd grade education as a whole, you might know stuff like that.  With the exception of your self, most Pittsburghers probably are still using manual typer writers

haha I love you steeler haters jumping for joy after ONE BAD YEAR

that's to be expected when your team has been a doormat for years now and the steelers have been an unstoppable force for the most part 8)

you know your franchise is a joke when you are excited about there only being 10 teams that finished behind you ;D

as for my city, yeah we have some morons but what does that have to do with me? :D :D :D

and I thought the debate was about how bad the steelers were atleast according to you ::)

so why are you taking shots at the city of pittsburgh?  did the gay capital of the US comment offend you because you like to suck cock :-* :-*

E
E

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 11:39:45 PM »
Kinda hope they trade away their 1st and 2nd, and maybe even 3rd round picks to move up and try and get Calvin Johnson. Need a premier WR real bad.

I don't agree with that.

Taking a reciever at a very high spot is a huge gamble. We need help in several areas. We'd be better served by keeping our picks, and drafting several players, instead one guy who looks great in college, and who could be a bust.
HAHA, RON.....

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2007, 08:23:52 AM »
Guys, real football fans know that the 49ers are making great strides under Mike Nolan. The team is showing a lot of improvement and they are getting better, bottom line. I think Alex Smith has a chance to be special in the NFL and Gore is a beast.

Earl, a team can't "buy" a championship in the NFL. It's not like baseball and the Yankees. Football is the ultimate team game where chemistry and team concepts/schemes are huge. No individual is bigger than the team as a whole. One unit on a team cannot succeed without the other. There have been attempts in the past(the 2000 Redskins come to mind) and it's been proven that it doesn't work to just plug in pieces without developing chemistry over an extended period.

Again, real NFL fans know this and are aware of this. To keep saying the 49ers "bought" a championship in '94 is a clueless, uneducated statement. You being a Steelers fan validates my argument.

You are not a real NFL fan. You don't respect the game enough to understand this. Sorry, but it's true and I'm sure the rest of the guys on the thread would agree with me.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2007, 09:02:11 AM »
Guys, real football fans know that the 49ers are making great strides under Mike Nolan. The team is showing a lot of improvement and they are getting better, bottom line. I think Alex Smith has a chance to be special in the NFL and Gore is a beast.

Earl, a team can't "buy" a championship in the NFL. It's not like baseball and the Yankees. Football is the ultimate team game where chemistry and team concepts/schemes are huge. No individual is bigger than the team as a whole. One unit on a team cannot succeed without the other. There have been attempts in the past(the 2000 Redskins come to mind) and it's been proven that it doesn't work to just plug in pieces without developing chemistry over an extended period.

Again, real NFL fans know this and are aware of this. To keep saying the 49ers "bought" a championship in '94 is a clueless, uneducated statement. You being a Steelers fan validates my argument.

You are not a real NFL fan. You don't respect the game enough to understand this. Sorry, but it's true and I'm sure the rest of the guys on the thread would agree with me.

I said you can't buy a championship anymore, hence the recent destruction of the NFC

the 49ers are doing all that they can nowadays to buy a championship by overpaying mediocre players

19 of the 22 starters for the super bowl champion steelers were drafted by us

if alex smith played for the steelers you would hate on him the same way you hated on joey when he played for us ;)

and of course they'll agree with you, any argument that goes against me they'll support because I make people feel stupid ;D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2007, 09:13:02 AM »
I said you can't buy a championship anymore, hence the recent destruction of the NFC

the 49ers are doing all that they can nowadays to buy a championship by overpaying mediocre players

19 of the 22 starters for the super bowl champion steelers were drafted by us

if alex smith played for the steelers you would hate on him the same way you hated on joey when he played for us ;)

and of course they'll agree with you, any argument that goes against me they'll support because I make people feel stupid ;D

E

My point was that you could never buy a championship in the first place, you dumb shit. No team in NFL history ever "bought" a title. I'm getting sick and tired of putting you in your place Earl, but someone has to do it.

You don't make anyone feel stupid because people like me are too busy feeling sorry for you. ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2007, 09:20:03 AM »
My point was that you could never buy a championship in the first place, you dumb shit. No team in NFL history ever "bought" a title. I'm getting sick and tired of putting you in your place Earl, but someone has to do it.

You don't make anyone feel stupid because people like me are too busy feeling sorry for you. ;)

ok keep ignoring the evidence

redskins, cowboys, and 49ers haven't done shit in the last 12 years or so

gee I wonder why ::)

you guys SUPPOSEDLY feel sorry for me yet you argue what you don't know

some of you argue that they were the only ones that predicted that cowher would resign, and some of you argue that the steelers made a mistake by letting go of fatass levon kirkland hahahahahahahaha ::)

it's too easy 8)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2007, 10:48:59 AM »
and as the salary cap years grew they became an embarrassment :)
So in others words you "agree" with what I stated about the Salary Cap in 1993?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2007, 10:53:16 AM »
I don't agree with that.

Taking a reciever at a very high spot is a huge gamble. We need help in several areas. We'd be better served by keeping our picks, and drafting several players, instead one guy who looks great in college, and who could be a bust.
You're right.........there are other needs, but a good wide receiver will give the defense a better chance at resting.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2007, 11:21:10 AM »
ok keep ignoring the evidence

redskins, cowboys, and 49ers haven't done shit in the last 12 years or so
gee I wonder why ::)

you guys SUPPOSEDLY feel sorry for me yet you argue what you don't know
Talking out your ass again Earl.

2007 minus 12 years would make it 1995

Since 1995 the 49ers have been to 6 playoffs and 1 NFC Championship(loss).
Since 1995 the Cowboys have been to 6 playoffs
The Redskins SUCK.

Since 1995 the Steelers have been to the playoffs 7 times 3 AFC Championships(2 losses), but have won 1 Superbowl.

Hmm.....
These are facts. Of course you discount facts unless it comes out of your own mouth. Along with Levrone's jism. ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2007, 12:42:02 PM »
So in others words you "agree" with what I stated about the Salary Cap in 1993?

no :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2007, 12:45:24 PM »
Talking out your ass again Earl.

2007 minus 12 years would make it 1995

Since 1995 the 49ers have been to 6 playoffs and 1 NFC Championship(loss).
Since 1995 the Cowboys have been to 6 playoffs
The Redskins SUCK.

Since 1995 the Steelers have been to the playoffs 7 times 3 AFC Championships(2 losses), but have won 1 Superbowl.

Hmm.....
These are facts. Of course you discount facts unless it comes out of your own mouth. Along with Levrone's jism. ;)

funny how you don't post how many playoff wins those nfc teams have? ::)

and you jumping on the Levrone joke bandwagon just shows how much I make you feel stupid lik the the rest of the assclowns I've owned ;D

i'm not gay for him or any man but still I would expect more from you seeing as how your city is populated by gays ;)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2007, 03:44:12 PM »
no :)
So you're saying that free agaency existed before it was even allowed? Make up your mind. ???

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2007, 03:52:03 PM »
funny how you don't post how many playoff wins those nfc teams have? ::)
I can if you want to feel better. Let me know.
But I guess your statement of "12 years of nothing" was WRONG. Try again.

and you jumping on the Levrone joke bandwagon just shows how much I make you feel stupid lik the the rest of the assclowns I've owned ;D
I jump on it because for a man that claims to be straight....ahem....and idolizes a pumped up males body, who doesn't even look like that anymore, seems odd. I can relate if you admire, but you swoon and would probably lick up his shit if he took a dump in front of you.

i'm not gay
cough, cough
for him or any man but still I would expect more from you seeing as how your city is populated by gays ;)
Yeah SF may be a gay city, but I don't live there. Remember I'm in Virginia. While you are stuck in a low rent city.

How'd you like the offer matched by the 9ers for punter Andy Lee? If the 9ers are as bad as you say, why is Pittsburg going after our PUNTER? LOL.......

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2007, 05:11:12 PM »
I can if you want to feel better. Let me know.
But I guess your statement of "12 years of nothing" was WRONG. Try again.
I jump on it because for a man that claims to be straight....ahem....and idolizes a pumped up males body, who doesn't even look like that anymore, seems odd. I can relate if you admire, but you swoon and would probably lick up his shit if he took a dump in front of you.
cough, cough Yeah SF may be a gay city, but I don't live there. Remember I'm in Virginia. While you are stuck in a low rent city.

How'd you like the offer matched by the 9ers for punter Andy Lee? If the 9ers are as bad as you say, why is Pittsburg going after our PUNTER? LOL.......

ok 10 years of nothing you finally owned me ;) ::)

it's a bodybuilding forum, for you to not understand showing support for the body that inspires a guy to workout shows that you are the typical homophobic insecure meathead just like the rest of these clowns :P

haha you have the nerve to bring up class yet you take multiple shots at my city which is actually a nice place, i would take it over Los Angeles or any other overcrowded city with a bunch of wannabe stars

keep it up I might say some hurtful things about you, and they'll have nothing to do with where you live ;)

I had no idea you were in virginia, let me guess you grew up in the 80's and jumped on the 9ers bandwagon ::)

he's a good punter and was a good punter for pitt, if it makes you feel good that the 9ers finally decided to keep a guy that the mighty steelers orgainization wanted than that shows how the 9ers have fallen ;D ;D ;D

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2007, 05:58:56 PM »
haha I love you steeler haters jumping for joy after ONE BAD YEAR

that's to be expected when your team has been a doormat for years now and the steelers have been an unstoppable force for the most part 8)

I'm not jumping for joy.  I like the steelers.  You know that.  I'm just making sure you are living in reality.

BY the way,  the steelers have been very stop-able for years at least over 20 save one year.  they were stopped every time. 

you know your franchise is a joke when you are excited about there only being 10 teams that finished behind you ;D

It's an improvement from last year.  You are still in denial about what happened to your team last year.

How they pretty much took it in the,  well you know where cause you felt it too while pouting most Sundays.

as for my city, yeah we have some morons but what does that have to do with me? :D :D :D

and I thought the debate was about how bad the steelers were atleast according to you ::)

so why are you taking shots at the city of pittsburgh?  did the gay capital of the US comment offend you because you like to suck cock :-* :-*

E

Hey you were the one who brought up the "fans"  i didn't.  Here's some breaking news in trailertrashburg, oops  Pittsburgh i mean,  there are plenty of gays there too.  But you are right, SF is the gay capital of the USA.  But we didn't ever have such a  pathetic season following a super bowl.

Only a third world city full of "morons" could do that.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2007, 01:18:01 PM »
you like the 49ers more and would hate for the steelers to win a 6th ring first and the steelers have been a dominant team for most years, I never said they were the most dominant

I love how you 9er fans get excited about there only being 10 teams worse than you last year, my how pathetic that team has become ;D

and the steelers had a better record than them while playing in the much stronger afc and after their star qb was in a motorcycle accident :D

I said 9er fans were pathetic for only showing up when their team is a contender.  Are you actually arguing that? ???

yeah i know there are gays here they are everywhere but if we used your "brilliant logic" everybody in san francisco is gay if everybody in pittsburgh is poor ;)

yeah the 49ers never had a pathetic season after a super bowl win (is finishing .500 pathetic ???)

instead they finished as a bottom feeder for the last 5 years and never would've even been on anybody's radar in the US if not for TO's shenanigans ;D ;D ;D

E
E

body88

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2007, 01:43:50 PM »
Earl, I dig the pirates stadium....... I liked that stadium when I checked it out.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2007, 02:02:32 PM »
you like the 49ers more and would hate for the steelers to win a 6th ring first and the steelers have been a dominant team for most years, I never said they were the most dominant

I love how you 9er fans get excited about there only being 10 teams worse than you last year, my how pathetic that team has become ;D

and the steelers had a better record than them while playing in the much stronger afc and after their star qb was in a motorcycle accident :D

I said 9er fans were pathetic for only showing up when their team is a contender.  Are you actually arguing that? ???

yeah i know there are gays here they are everywhere but if we used your "brilliant logic" everybody in san francisco is gay if everybody in pittsburgh is poor ;)

yeah the 49ers never had a pathetic season after a super bowl win (is finishing .500 pathetic ???)

instead they finished as a bottom feeder for the last 5 years and never would've even been on anybody's radar in the US if not for TO's shenanigans ;D ;D ;D

E

They won't get eh 6th ring first.  That team is on it's down slide.  While the niners are on the rise.

It's ok, BIG E, i still will cheer for the steelers in spite of their fans. 

And yes, finishing .500 is pathetic after a Super Bowl,   but i guess you steeler fans had to lower your standards to make yourself feel better.

For the niners, any move backwards is a losing year.

BTW, the poverty rate and the general social status of ;people in pittsburgh is far rampant compared to gays in SF.  who are actually very successful professionally as a whole.   Maybe people in pitt should smoke more pole,  oh  wait they already do we just call them crack heads and tweaks, not gays.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2007, 03:45:10 PM »
Earl, I dig the pirates stadium....... I liked that stadium when I checked it out.

when were you here?

yes it's beautiful like all of the city 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2007, 03:53:15 PM »
They won't get eh 6th ring first.  That team is on it's down slide.  While the niners are on the rise.

It's ok, BIG E, i still will cheer for the steelers in spite of their fans. 

And yes, finishing .500 is pathetic after a Super Bowl,   but i guess you steeler fans had to lower your standards to make yourself feel better.

For the niners, any move backwards is a losing year.

BTW, the poverty rate and the general social status of ;people in pittsburgh is far rampant compared to gays in SF.  who are actually very successful professionally as a whole.   Maybe people in pitt should smoke more pole,  oh  wait they already do we just call them crack heads and tweaks, not gays.

hahahaha your team was dead last just two years ago, only won the amount of games they won due to playing in a shitty conference and division and you think they will get the 6th ring first hahahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D

yeah they are on the way up, there was only one direction a bottomfeeder could go ::)

yes the steeler's definitly disappointed this past year but we still had a better season than anything the 9ers have done in the past 4 years or so, and our QB almost died in a motorcycle accident too :D

keep taking shots at my city, it doesn't affect me at all because i'm doing ok, it just shows how much i've hurt your feelings :)

you on the other hand haven't denied being a fag like a large amount of your city :P

E
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2007, 03:58:51 PM »
Hey Oldschool Flip, what happened with David Bass is he a back up? Cause he was good at Michigan playing Center and guard and i believe he was your 2nd round choice after Alex Smith....
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 04:01:26 PM »
Hey Oldschool Flip, what happened with David Bass is he a back up? Cause he was good at Michigan playing Center and guard and i believe he was your 2nd round choice after Alex Smith....

ask OZMO he live in san fran

Old SKOOL lives in virginia and jumped on their bandwagon back in the 80's ::)

he won't know what is going on, but i'm sure he'll pull something out of his ass like he always does :-\

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 06:43:14 PM »
hahahaha your team was dead last just two years ago, only won the amount of games they won due to playing in a shitty conference and division and you think they will get the 6th ring first hahahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D

yeah they are on the way up, there was only one direction a bottomfeeder could go ::)

yes the steeler's definitly disappointed this past year but we still had a better season than anything the 9ers have done in the past 4 years or so, and our QB almost died in a motorcycle accident too :D

keep taking shots at my city, it doesn't affect me at all because i'm doing ok, it just shows how much i've hurt your feelings :)

you on the other hand haven't denied being a fag like a large amount of your city :P

E

Yes i do.  Meanwhile the Steelers will have a worse year next year and you'll stop posting on this site because you can't handle the embarrassment.   *mark my words,  and if I'm wrong i won't cry like a baby like you did claiming you predicted the steelers super bowl victory.

And are we trying to insinuate i'm gay and get me all defensive?   nice try.

BTW  you took the first shot at SF fans,  i just decided give you dose of reality.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2007, 09:21:53 PM »
Yes i do.  Meanwhile the Steelers will have a worse year next year and you'll stop posting on this site because you can't handle the embarrassment.   *mark my words,  and if I'm wrong i won't cry like a baby like you did claiming you predicted the steelers super bowl victory.

And are we trying to insinuate i'm gay and get me all defensive?   nice try.

BTW  you took the first shot at SF fans,  i just decided give you dose of reality.

hahahaha I had no idea 9er fans were so delusional or is it wishful thinking?

I guess you have no choice but to be optimistic when your team has been an embarrassment for several years ;D

i'm not leaving this site for anything 8)

just pointing out you are gay, not trying to get you to be defensive ;)

I said 49er fans are bandwagon jumpers

did that really hurt your feelings that bad cupcake :-* :-* :-* :-*

I guess when your team is a loser it doesn't take much to push your buttons :P

and that supposed "reality" isn't my reality :)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2007, 04:04:57 AM »
ok 10 years of nothing you finally owned me ;) ::)
You're such a denier.

it's a bodybuilding forum, for you to not understand showing support for the body that inspires a guy to workout shows that you are the typical homophobic insecure meathead just like the rest of these clowns :P
With the exception of a few overzealous members, most of the people would admire Levrone. I admire what he's done as well as Flex Wheeler and others from early 80's to early 90's. But dude......you carry on about Levrone like if he was in front of you, you'd want to not only check him out, but check out his member too.

haha you have the nerve to bring up class yet you take multiple shots at my city which is actually a nice place, i would take it over Los Angeles or any other overcrowded city with a bunch of wannabe stars
Only shooting back cause you fired first. And you can be assured, I detest people who try are wannabes. Either you got it or you don't.

keep it up I might say some hurtful things about you, and they'll have nothing to do with where you live ;)
Wow, like that really made me afraid of what you might say..................lol, it's a message board Earl, if you're miffed about trivial things said on here, you're insecure about how you are preceived.

I had no idea you were in virginia, let me guess you grew up in the 80's and jumped on the 9ers bandwagon ::)
I grew up in the Bay Area since 72 and watched my first 9ers game against the Rams in 77 and they lost. Moved to Virginia in 98.

he's a good punter and was a good punter for pitt, if it makes you feel good that the 9ers finally decided to keep a guy that the mighty steelers orgainization wanted than that shows how the 9ers have fallen ;D ;D ;D
Fallen? Pitt wants the 9ers punter and that makes us a fallen team? We're improving. And I'll go outon a limb here.

I'll bet you the 49ers have a better season that the Steelers do next year. $20.00. Now before you start whining about "going against the field", we are both at the same disadvantage. Up for it or will you chicken out like last time?