Author Topic: Niners pick up 3 defensive starters!  (Read 12291 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: Niners pick up 3 defensive starters!
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2007, 04:12:30 AM »
ask OZMO he live in san fran

Old SKOOL lives in virginia and jumped on their bandwagon back in the 80's ::)

he won't know what is going on, but i'm sure he'll pull something out of his ass like he always does :-\

E
OzmO is younger than I am and one of my best friends. We hung out and worked together for 10 years. I like that bandwagon jumper thing you use. Most Steelers fans are a product of the SB from 2 years ago.

And yeah I do what  is going on, like I did about our punter, Davis Baas may take over center now that Newberry went to the Raiders.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2007, 08:50:15 AM »
I'll bet you the 49ers have a better season that the Steelers do next year. $20.00. Now before you start whining about "going against the field", we are both at the same disadvantage. Up for it or will you chicken out like last time?

I'll bet Earl $50 they will have a better season.

Win loss, Tie breaker: overall points scored.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2007, 03:33:18 PM »
 ::)

suddenly everything is predictably quite.....

Just like comparing lifetime winning percentages  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2007, 03:50:06 PM »
You're such a denier.

With the exception of a few overzealous members, most of the people would admire Levrone. I admire what he's done as well as Flex Wheeler and others from early 80's to early 90's. But dude......you carry on about Levrone like if he was in front of you, you'd want to not only check him out, but check out his member too.
Only shooting back cause you fired first. And you can be assured, I detest people who try are wannabes. Either you got it or you don't.
Wow, like that really made me afraid of what you might say..................lol, it's a message board Earl, if you're miffed about trivial things said on here, you're insecure about how you are preceived.
I grew up in the Bay Area since 72 and watched my first 9ers game against the Rams in 77 and they lost. Moved to Virginia in 98.
Fallen? Pitt wants the 9ers punter and that makes us a fallen team? We're improving. And I'll go outon a limb here.

I'll bet you the 49ers have a better season that the Steelers do next year. $20.00. Now before you start whining about "going against the field", we are both at the same disadvantage. Up for it or will you chicken out like last time?

no you are denying that those teams have been a joke ::)

does that offend you sweetie :-*

you cried when i said you shouldn't be here after burying your friend so yeah you are afraid of what i will say :P

the andy lee thing is just another irrelvant argument you brought up because you are desperate to find ways to one up me ::)

I don't know the whole story but we probably caused the 9ers to pay andy more than they originally wanted to pay ;D

again are you sure you want to risk $20 being Mr. Mom :-* :-*

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2007, 04:57:30 PM »
how about adding $50?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
no you are denying that those teams have been a joke ::)
I haven't denied that they are a joke. I debated that your facts were wrong and they were.

does that offend you sweetie :-*
Hardly, I don't live in Pittsburg. That would offend me.

you cried when i said you shouldn't be here after burying your friend so yeah you are afraid of what i will say :P
Again, just cause you're classless doesn't mean much to me. I feel for his family and kids. Something some who "has" friends that they care about do.

the andy lee thing is just another irrelvant argument you brought up because you are desperate to find ways to one up me ::)
Irrelevant? Hahahaha. You made the claim that the 9ers are a joke, yet your favorite team comes to them for a punter? After all the blabbing you did about mediocre free agent players? Double standard buddy.

I don't know the whole story but we probably caused the 9ers to pay andy more than they originally wanted to pay ;D
WHy do you think they call it restricted free agency. You're right you DON'T know the whole story, much less how the NFL offseason is ran. So go study.

again are you sure you want to risk $20 being Mr. Mom :-* :-*
HAHAHAHA! I stay home cause I can afford to. You HAVE TO go to work to make money. I don't. I had to make sure YOU could afford it. Now that is called being OWNED.

So do we have a bet or do I need to lower it to $10.00 so you can pay your rent?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2007, 06:09:13 PM »
Yeah, fuck you, Earl! :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2007, 09:42:20 PM »
I haven't denied that they are a joke. I debated that your facts were wrong and they were.
Hardly, I don't live in Pittsburg. That would offend me.
Again, just cause you're classless doesn't mean much to me. I feel for his family and kids. Something some who "has" friends that they care about do.
Irrelevant? Hahahaha. You made the claim that the 9ers are a joke, yet your favorite team comes to them for a punter? After all the blabbing you did about mediocre free agent players? Double standard buddy.
WHy do you think they call it restricted free agency. You're right you DON'T know the whole story, much less how the NFL offseason is ran. So go study.
HAHAHAHA! I stay home cause I can afford to. You HAVE TO go to work to make money. I don't. I had to make sure YOU could afford it. Now that is called being OWNED.

So do we have a bet or do I need to lower it to $10.00 so you can pay your rent?

yeah you nitpick ::)

stop talking about class, you have none

yeah the 9ers are a joke, just because we wanted the punter doesn't change that fact ::)  every team has a few players worthy of playing for the steelers, the fact that you consider that a big deal is hilarious :D

so i didn't read an article about a punter, sue me you obviously need the money being Mr. Mom

yeah i'm taking the bet but you bet more since your team plays in a shit conference 8)

E

E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2007, 09:43:31 PM »

yeah the 9ers are a joke, just because we wanted the punter doesn't change that fact ::)  every team has a few players worthy of playing for the steelers, the fact that you consider that a big deal is hilarious :D

so i didn't read an article about a punter, sue me you obviously need the money being Mr. Mom

yeah i'm taking the bet but you bet more since your team plays in a shit conference 8)

E

no balls and no money

the wuss label sticks!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2007, 09:44:57 PM »
no balls and no money

the wuss label sticks!

hahaha you are so hurting from what i've said about you ;D

did you get an aids test yet? fags are far more likly to contract the aids virus

i'm serious :-\

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2007, 09:46:36 PM »
Yeah, fuck you, Earl! :D

have your wounds from the 15 ownings healed yet? :)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2007, 05:12:20 AM »
That's what people say when they are proved wrong.

I had kept it civil until you started bashing. Figures cause classles people like yourself, attack personally when they are proven wrong. Take anger management.

Hahahaha! There you go contridicting yourself again. Just for the record, have you seen who the Steelers have already signed for free agents? Go ahead and tell me these are high caliber players that you claim the Steelers only bo after. Lol, this is TOO EASY to make fun of.

That's STILL not the point. A true Steelers fan would know what's going on, even in the off season. At least I follow my team's progress and moves. You only care if they win the Superbowl.

Tell you what, why not make it official. Why don't you bet what you think you can afford and I'll match it. Be it $1,000.00 or $1.00 it wouldn't matter to me. Funny how you'll bet now, but not last year. But again, that $20.00 I tried to bet last year would have cut into your car payment. I understand. ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2007, 09:28:57 AM »
That's what people say when they are proved wrong.
I had kept it civil until you started bashing. Figures cause classles people like yourself, attack personally when they are proven wrong. Take anger management.
Hahahaha! There you go contridicting yourself again. Just for the record, have you seen who the Steelers have already signed for free agents? Go ahead and tell me these are high caliber players that you claim the Steelers only bo after. Lol, this is TOO EASY to make fun of.
That's STILL not the point. A true Steelers fan would know what's going on, even in the off season. At least I follow my team's progress and moves. You only care if they win the Superbowl.
Tell you what, why not make it official. Why don't you bet what you think you can afford and I'll match it. Be it $1,000.00 or $1.00 it wouldn't matter to me. Funny how you'll bet now, but not last year. But again, that $20.00 I tried to bet last year would have cut into your car payment. I understand. ;)

I was wrong by one or two years, stella proved you wrong and you're still crying about it today ;D

why does the bandwagon fans thing hurt you guys so much ??? and I said your friend is dead, he is dead

how often do the steelers sign high caliber free agents?  basically never we build through the draft and won our super bowl with 19 starters drafted by us, something you nfc teams can't seem to figure out and the fact that you laugh at them not signing anybody shows your ignorance :D

yes I only care about the super bowl, that is always the point of my prediction thread, everything else is irrelevant when it comes to that thread so get off it already you can't own me ::)  and whther you think i'm a true fan or not means nothing to me sweetie pie :-*

I didn't predict that the steelers would hire mike tomlin before the season started either so i'm owned for that too with your "logic" ::)

I'll bet anything now because you are an annoying ignorant little bitch that needs to be put in his place ;)

when you lose you'll wish you were lying next to your friend ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oh i'm so cruel and heartless ::)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2007, 10:50:58 AM »
have your wounds from the 15 ownings healed yet? :)

E

15? I count zero. I'd be the first to admit if you were successful. But alas, poor Earl...It's not to be. You lack the common sense and know how to even even put up a valid argument, no matter what the subject matter is. You're so tunnel visioned in your beliefs that it's quite laughable. I always have a good chuckle reading your wacked out opinions.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2007, 10:53:15 AM »
I was wrong by one or two years, stella proved you wrong and you're still crying about it today ;D

why does the bandwagon fans thing hurt you guys so much ??? and I said your friend is dead, he is dead

how often do the steelers sign high caliber free agents?  basically never we build through the draft and won our super bowl with 19 starters drafted by us, something you nfc teams can't seem to figure out and the fact that you laugh at them not signing anybody shows your ignorance :D

yes I only care about the super bowl, that is always the point of my prediction thread, everything else is irrelevant when it comes to that thread so get off it already you can't own me ::)  and whther you think i'm a true fan or not means nothing to me sweetie pie :-*

I didn't predict that the steelers would hire mike tomlin before the season started either so i'm owned for that too with your "logic" ::)

I'll bet anything now because you are an annoying ignorant little bitch that needs to be put in his place ;)

when you lose you'll wish you were lying next to your friend ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

E

Why be proud of saying such a thing?

You are one serious asshole. Karma's a bitch, Earl.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2007, 11:13:54 AM »
15? I count zero. I'd be the first to admit if you were successful. But alas, poor Earl...It's not to be. You lack the common sense and know how to even even put up a valid argument, no matter what the subject matter is. You're so tunnel visioned in your beliefs that it's quite laughable. I always have a good chuckle reading your wacked out opinions.

whatever helps you sleep better at night ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2007, 11:17:09 AM »
Why be proud of saying such a thing?

You are one serious asshole. Karma's a bitch, Earl.

why be proud of saying somebody is poor? ::)

making fun of somebody's income is far worse than saying anything about some guy who is maggot food

I feel bad for the poor people in my city who work check to check far more than some dude I've never met who passed away

he's probably in a better situation than some of these people :-\

E

E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2007, 11:36:51 AM »
I don't need to give you  your lesson again today. Go home and study the lesson on math I gave you in the other thread.

More classless etiquette. No wonder Pittsburg is rated as a 3rd teir city.

You mean the same starters that you let go of last year? HAHAHAHA! Just cause last year's debacle showed all their weaknesses, I'm sure they will find all the help they need in the draft this year. ::)

I guess it does bother you or you would have never responded with an answer. Irrelavant issues to someone don't get responded to. Oh that's from management 101.

Of course you couldn't predict that because you had NO INSIDE INFO, yet you had INSIDE info on Cowher. What an idiotic staement. Listen to yourself before you type!HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Now I've gotten to you...........seems you are the one who is SENSITIVE. It's okay Miss Prissy. Okay, let's say $100.00. I have an online business and pay can go either way on it. If you win, I can make sure you receive your money, if you lose you can just buy some $1.00 product on my site and I'll charge you $99.00 for it. Fair enough?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2007, 12:19:43 PM »
why be proud of saying somebody is poor? ::)

making fun of somebody's income is far worse than saying anything about some guy who is maggot food

I feel bad for the poor people in my city who work check to check far more than some dude I've never met who passed away

he's probably in a better situation than some of these people :-\

E

I disagree. I was making an assumption about you, which may or may not be true. Poking fun at someone's friend who recently died is classless. That's just somewhere you don't go. If you're having a hard time grasping that then I feel extremely vindicated in reference to the points I made about you in my earlier posts.

"maggot food".... ::) Where you raised in a barn or something?

Fuck the poor. I don't feel sorry for them. This is America. If you can't make in this country then where the fuck are you going to make it? And don't drag it on minorities as far as socio-economic status. This country appeases more to minorites than any other place on the planet. Every United States non retarded citizen starts with a clean slate from birth with the ability to make something of themselves in some facet or another. For you to feel sorry for the poor means that you can identify with them. Therefore, my assessment about your financial status was right on the money. In life, there are a whole lot of losers, and very few winners. I can guess where you fall under based on your written, baseless rhetoric.

Sit on that and rotate, bitchwood.  ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2007, 04:36:39 PM »
I don't need to give you  your lesson again today. Go home and study the lesson on math I gave you in the other thread.
More classless etiquette. No wonder Pittsburg is rated as a 3rd teir city.
You mean the same starters that you let go of last year? HAHAHAHA! Just cause last year's debacle showed all their weaknesses, I'm sure they will find all the help they need in the draft this year. ::)
I guess it does bother you or you would have never responded with an answer. Irrelavant issues to someone don't get responded to. Oh that's from management 101.
Of course you couldn't predict that because you had NO INSIDE INFO, yet you had INSIDE info on Cowher. What an idiotic staement. Listen to yourself before you type!HAHAHAHAHHAHA.
Now I've gotten to you...........seems you are the one who is SENSITIVE. It's okay Miss Prissy. Okay, let's say $100.00. I have an online business and pay can go either way on it. If you win, I can make sure you receive your money, if you lose you can just buy some $1.00 product on my site and I'll charge you $99.00 for it. Fair enough?

who says pittsburgh is rated a 3rd tier city?  everybody that has been here has liked it and your friend being maggot food doesn't change that

oh and you live in virginia, if that state fell off the map nobody would notice nor care :)

yes randle el really paid off in washington we should've given him 30 million hahahaha and the steelers always drafted well just look it up, you are unfamiliar witht he draft ebcause you aren't used to your team doing anything :D

hahah you just owned yourself you are admitting that i'm getting under your skin like the serial owner I am because you respond and nitpick every word I say :D :D

not even the rooney's knew they would hire him, he was the underdog going in so they are owned too by your "logic" ::)

I admit your stupidity is quite annoying but at the same time i'm flattered that my owning of you in the prediction thread is still hurting

when the season comes around i'll be happy to take your money this time, being oriental i'm sure you are used to guys taking your lunch money :D :D :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2007, 04:41:56 PM »
I disagree. I was making an assumption about you, which may or may not be true. Poking fun at someone's friend who recently died is classless. That's just somewhere you don't go. If you're having a hard time grasping that then I feel extremely vindicated in reference to the points I made about you in my earlier posts.

"maggot food".... ::) Where you raised in a barn or something?

Fuck the poor. I don't feel sorry for them. This is America. If you can't make in this country then where the fuck are you going to make it? And don't drag it on minorities as far as socio-economic status. This country appeases more to minorites than any other place on the planet. Every United States non retarded citizen starts with a clean slate from birth with the ability to make something of themselves in some facet or another. For you to feel sorry for the poor means that you can identify with them. Therefore, my assessment about your financial status was right on the money. In life, there are a whole lot of losers, and very few winners. I can guess where you fall under based on your written, baseless rhetoric.

Sit on that and rotate, bitchwood.  ;)

I never actually did poke fun, he's just extra sensitive lately due to his passing and throw in the painful memory of me owning him during the season he just can't take it

the maggot comment is just giving him a taste of his own medicine, he seems to be puking up the medicine based on his reactions ;D ;D

ok with your logic anybody who does charity work and feeds the homeless is a loser in life ::)

and you're worried about some random guy who died of cancer, millions die of cancer everyday do you mourn them all?

you make Old SKOOL flip seem intelligent and that makes me want to cry for you :-\

E

E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2007, 05:36:56 PM »
who says pittsburgh is rated a 3rd tier city?  everybody that has been here has liked it and your friend being maggot food doesn't change that
Hahaha! When you hang around dogs you  get fleas! Of course the people who live there like it, but it's still a low income city. Guess if you've never had steak, oatmeal is a delicacy!

oh and you live in virginia, if that state fell off the map nobody would notice nor care :)
HAHAHAHA! All the politicians live in Northern Virginia, where I live so you can guess what the median income is here, puppet boy.

yes randle el really paid off in washington we should've given him 30 million hahahaha and the steelers always drafted well just look it up, you are unfamiliar witht he draft ebcause you aren't used to your team doing anything :D
Sure they draft well, I just said they let them go. Read again with a higher than 3rd grade mentality.

hahah you just owned yourself you are admitting that i'm getting under your skin like the serial owner I am because you respond and nitpick every word I say :D :D
Hmmm where did I say "you get under my skin"? Making it up as you go along.

not even the rooney's knew they would hire him, he was the underdog going in so they are owned too by your "logic" ::)
What are you ranting about? Try to be concise when you make a point or it's just babble.

I admit your stupidity is quite annoying but at the same time i'm flattered that my owning of you in the prediction thread is still hurting
Lol, you're still hung up on your prediction thread? The one where you predicted the Steelers would repeat? Uh.........sorry to tell you they didn't repeat.

when the season comes around i'll be happy to take your money this time, being oriental i'm sure you are used to guys taking your lunch money :D :D :D
Of course, the white people who worked in the cafeteria took my lunch money. Possibly one of your relatives. That's how you get your lunch. But you're so poor brown bagging with PBJ's is the only way you go, puppet boy.

BTW, don't you know how to separate quotes so you can address them individually? Or are you just not smart enough to have figured it out yet? HAHAHAHAHA!! For as long as you've been posting, you'd think a "veteran" like yourself would have had that down by now, but I've noticed that every time you post, you just separate your paragraphs. LMAO. Are you really that stupid? Do you need to know how to do it because I could explain it to you for free! At least that way, it will LOOK like you know how to form and construct a debate.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2007, 04:13:11 AM »
19 of the 22 starters for the super bowl champion steelers were drafted by us
Uh, that would be wrong again.

Bettis-Drafted by the Rams
Farrior-Drafted by the Jets
Van Oelhofen=Drafted by the Bengals
Gardocki-Drafted by the Bears
Hartings-Drafted by the Lions
Taylor-Undrafted free agent

I might give you Bettis because officially they split time, but you exagerated AGAIN as usual. It's embarassing when a 49er fan calls you on your on team.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2007, 08:43:01 AM »
My niners are gonna tear shit up next year.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2007, 10:46:39 AM »
Uh, that would be wrong again.

Bettis-Drafted by the Rams
Farrior-Drafted by the Jets
Van Oelhofen=Drafted by the Bengals
Gardocki-Drafted by the Bears
Hartings-Drafted by the Lions
Taylor-Undrafted free agent

I might give you Bettis because officially they split time, but you exagerated AGAIN as usual. It's embarassing when a 49er fan calls you on your on team.

Owned. Earl is such a stupid ass. I love how he acts like he doesn't care that nobody likes him but deep down it does bother him. He wants to belong to something and he wants to be accepted.

Earl, I feel your pain. How's how I can make it better........by giving you subliminal command.

GO STEP IN FRONT OF A MOVING BUS, ASSHOLE!  :D