Author Topic: Niners pick up 3 defensive starters!  (Read 12335 times)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: Niners pick up 3 defensive starters!
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2007, 11:32:37 AM »
Owned. Earl is such a stupid ass. I love how he acts like he doesn't care that nobody likes him but deep down it does bother him. He wants to belong to something and he wants to be accepted.
That's why he posts the way he does. He's like one of them troubled children that can only get attention by being bad or trying to cause trouble. It later on manifests to righteous belief that nothing he does is wrong. It's common amongst the financially challenged!

I am actually entertained by debating with him because the more he opens his mouth, the more you can see how utterly uneducated he is. Conclusions that he makes aren't logical, and the ONLY way he TRIES to fight back is his claims of "brutal ownings" which NO ONE signifies, but himself. Pretty soon, he'll wish his mother could have had retro-active birth control. ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2007, 01:07:14 PM »
Hahaha! When you hang around dogs you  get fleas! Of course the people who live there like it, but it's still a low income city. Guess if you've never had steak, oatmeal is a delicacy!
HAHAHAHA! All the politicians live in Northern Virginia, where I live so you can guess what the median income is here, puppet boy.
Sure they draft well, I just said they let them go. Read again with a higher than 3rd grade mentality.
Hmmm where did I say "you get under my skin"? Making it up as you go along.
What are you ranting about? Try to be concise when you make a point or it's just babble.
Lol, you're still hung up on your prediction thread? The one where you predicted the Steelers would repeat? Uh.........sorry to tell you they didn't repeat.
Of course, the white people who worked in the cafeteria took my lunch money. Possibly one of your relatives. That's how you get your lunch. But you're so poor brown bagging with PBJ's is the only way you go, puppet boy.

BTW, don't you know how to separate quotes so you can address them individually? Or are you just not smart enough to have figured it out yet? HAHAHAHAHA!! For as long as you've been posting, you'd think a "veteran" like yourself would have had that down by now, but I've noticed that every time you post, you just separate your paragraphs. LMAO. Are you really that stupid? Do you need to know how to do it because I could explain it to you for free! At least that way, it will LOOK like you know how to form and construct a debate.

people that visit like it not that I really care what you think of it, lets not forget you are an oriental ;)

of course you live in the richest part of virginia (like i was supposed to knwo that ::)) with your whopping 60 grand a year haha I love how you constantly point things like this out you are such a secure confident individual ;)

they draft well and they win most years because of that what don't you understand general tso? ;D

you don;t have to say i get under your skin, all I have to say is 9er fans are bandwagon fans and you meltdown and go off about how much money you have so what more proof do i need?

nobody knew tomlin would be hired therefore everybody is owned for not predicting it with your logic ::)

the oringal prediction thread that you stayed up all night searching for, you found it and stella said it was deleted, must be nice to forget painful memories ;D

yes takiing your lunch money is the reason i'm so big and strong today ;)

i'm not going to type out more than I have to and you bitched about this in the last thread, just one more way to irritate you, you are so easy 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2007, 01:11:25 PM »
Uh, that would be wrong again.

Bettis-Drafted by the Rams
Farrior-Drafted by the Jets
Van Oelhofen=Drafted by the Bengals
Gardocki-Drafted by the Bears
Hartings-Drafted by the Lions
Taylor-Undrafted free agent

I might give you Bettis because officially they split time, but you exagerated AGAIN as usual. It's embarassing when a 49er fan calls you on your on team.

hahahaaha

bettis -DIDN'T START
farrior - right
von oelhohhen - right
gardocki - nobody counts the punter as a starter genius ::)
hartings - right
taylor - was drafted by us out of louisiana lafayette

that's 3 AND YOU ARE OWNED AGAIN hahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

even if I was off by one it wouldn't be a big deal but when you have a major inferiority complex like you I guess you try to find all the errors you can ::)

god I love you :-*

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2007, 01:14:21 PM »
Owned. Earl is such a stupid ass. I love how he acts like he doesn't care that nobody likes him but deep down it does bother him. He wants to belong to something and he wants to be accepted.

Earl, I feel your pain. How's how I can make it better........by giving you subliminal command.

GO STEP IN FRONT OF A MOVING BUS, ASSHOLE!  :D

hahahahaha and now that is 17 ownings for you since you went along with it hahaha :D :D :D :D

wishing death on me only shows how much I've hurt you :-*

and I don't care about not being liked by stupid know it alls that argue what they don't know

I actually like you guys because you make me feel smart 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2007, 01:18:12 PM »
That's why he posts the way he does. He's like one of them troubled children that can only get attention by being bad or trying to cause trouble. It later on manifests to righteous belief that nothing he does is wrong. It's common amongst the financially challenged!

I am actually entertained by debating with him because the more he opens his mouth, the more you can see how utterly uneducated he is. Conclusions that he makes aren't logical, and the ONLY way he TRIES to fight back is his claims of "brutal ownings" which NO ONE signifies, but himself. Pretty soon, he'll wish his mother could have had retro-active birth control. ;D

you melted down after I said that 9er fans are bandwagon fans

and you just described yourself, not me

you are the one constantly trying to create new arguments

don't hate me because i'm white and my team is a winner 8)

E

E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2007, 02:18:41 PM »
people that visit like it not that I really care what you think of it, lets not forget you are an oriental ;)
According to you? Yeah you're an exceptional wealth of information. ::)

of course you live in the richest part of virginia (like i was supposed to knwo that ::)) with your whopping 60 grand a year haha I love how you constantly point things like this out you are such a secure confident individual ;)
HAHAHAHA! You couldn't live where I live on only 60,000 a year! You'd actually have to make a 6 figure income (that would be over $100,000 in case you're still having math problems) to live in Northern Virginia. So guess where the money comes from genius?

they draft well and they win most years because of that what don't you understand general tso? ;D
Never said they didn't draft well. Never said they weren't a good team. I just take your exaggerations and correct them for you, or call you on your lies.

you don;t have to say i get under your skin, all I have to say is 9er fans are bandwagon fans and you meltdown and go off about how much money you have so what more proof do i need?
Meltdown? HAHAHAHAHA! Earl you're so baffled by all the facts and info I find that contridicts what you say, and because you have no legitmate responses, YOU MELTDOWN and and try to degrade myself and race. That's reaching for straws. Why not just accept the facts or if you feel there is a debatable fact, then counterpoint it. Quit being retarded and actually find something that can stand up to what I call you on.

nobody knew tomlin would be hired therefore everybody is owned for not predicting it with your logic ::)
Okay clear this up for me: Why are you talking about Tomlin again? Is this your answer to the Cowher  retirement not being mentioned in your annual thread? Before you answer, logically think about the question I asked you and answer it.

the oringal prediction thread that you stayed up all night searching for, you found it and stella said it was deleted, must be nice to forget painful memories ;D
Uh, no it wasn't deleted, remember I located it. I even asked you why your first posts were AFTER the season started: Here I have proof:

STEELERS WIN STEELERS WIN :D :D :D :D

also

FALCONS LOSE FALCONS LOSE :D :D :D :D

it had to be to the Browns though >:(

E
9ers won!!!!!!
But here is something I found interesting Earl. The getbig.com archive threads! Here is where your prediction thread can be found:

http://web.archive.org/web/20051121031839/www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=11.0

Now correct me if I'm wrong, that thread was started between November 12-19 according to the archives.
At this point the Steelers were 7-2 or 7-3 if you count November 20th.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule/PIT/2005

Now didn't you say you started the thread at the beginning of the season?

I made the same prediction last year right when the season started and you knwo what happened. ;D

Just wondering how the thread started when they were already winning, but you said you started it at the beggining of the season? ???

yes takiing your lunch money is the reason i'm so big and strong today ;)
HAHAHAHA! THe lunch money joke was so weak. If you're going to insult me, other than using a racial slur, try being original. ::)

i'm not going to type out more than I have to and you bitched about this in the last thread, just one more way to irritate you, you are so easy 8)
Hahahaha! SO in other words YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT! That actually shows what you know because YOU DON'T HAVE TO TYPE ANYTHING to seperate the quotes and answer them individually! You are already typing your response, but I think you mix things up in thought because you have to tendency to run ideas together, which make you sound retarded in your answers. Hope that helps. ;D

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2007, 02:39:59 PM »

hahahaaha

bettis -DIDN'T START
farrior - right
von oelhohhen - right
gardocki - nobody counts the punter as a starter genius ::)
hartings - right
taylor - was drafted by us out of louisiana lafayette

that's 3 AND YOU ARE OWNED AGAIN hahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

even if I was off by one it wouldn't be a big deal but when you have a major inferiority complex like you I guess you try to find all the errors you can ::)
My bad it wasn't Ike Taylor (drafted 4 round in 2003). I remembered someone was an undrafted free agent who started, and Taylor stood out in my mind. It was Willie Parker, who is a starter and started in their last Superbowl Year, who was an UNDRAFTED free agent.

SO ADD PARKER to the list, take off Gardocki and you're still wrong, so you can recant your "owning" again.

And the reason why I find factual support of what I say, is to discredit people like yourself who ALWAYS CLAIM, to be right. When proven what they said are wrong, they grasp at excuses and say things like, "You have an inferiority complex". Why not just admit you were wrong like I did about Ike Taylor?

god I love you :-*
You should because I help you to keep your facts straight. ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2007, 03:01:34 PM »

hahahahaha and now that is 17 ownings for you since you went along with it hahaha :D :D :D :D

wishing death on me only shows how much I've hurt you :-*

and I don't care about not being liked by stupid know it alls that argue what they don't know

I actually like you guys because you make me feel smart 8)

E

Sure fucktard. If it makes you sleep good at night that you "owned" me, then go for it.  ::) I've exposed you for the piece of shit that you are.

You act like you're getting the better of everybody but you're always so quick to retort with your lame posts when someone says something because you feel owned yourself. Monster delusional confidence. hahahahaha!

Fucking waste of space.....

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2007, 03:52:09 PM »
you melted down after I said that 9er fans are bandwagon fans
And you can show that response where?

and you just described yourself, not me
HAHAHAHA! I forgot to mention he's a denier too.

you are the one constantly trying to create new arguments
Go back to every post and it's in response to the "arguments" you make. LMAO. Delusionsal.

don't hate me because i'm white and my team is a winner 8)
Earl, I don't hate you (you keep coming back to lose arguments) this is entertaining. Ususally all I post are counterpoints on the Religious Board, Politics Board, and go to the Natural Board. But you're a ballyhoo! It amazes me that there might be some people out there who are as delusional as you, although maybe I should watch COPS more. Now there's some delusional people.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2007, 04:43:26 PM »
According to you? Yeah you're an exceptional wealth of information. ::)
HAHAHAHA! You couldn't live where I live on only 60,000 a year! You'd actually have to make a 6 figure income (that would be over $100,000 in case you're still having math problems) to live in Northern Virginia. So guess where the money comes from genius?
Never said they didn't draft well. Never said they weren't a good team. I just take your exaggerations and correct them for you, or call you on your lies.
Meltdown? HAHAHAHAHA! Earl you're so baffled by all the facts and info I find that contridicts what you say, and because you have no legitmate responses, YOU MELTDOWN and and try to degrade myself and race. That's reaching for straws. Why not just accept the facts or if you feel there is a debatable fact, then counterpoint it. Quit being retarded and actually find something that can stand up to what I call you on.
Okay clear this up for me: Why are you talking about Tomlin again? Is this your answer to the Cowher  retirement not being mentioned in your annual thread? Before you answer, logically think about the question I asked you and answer it.
Uh, no it wasn't deleted, remember I located it. I even asked you why your first posts were AFTER the season started: Here I have proof:
9ers won!!!!!!
But here is something I found interesting Earl. The getbig.com archive threads! Here is where your prediction thread can be found:

http://web.archive.org/web/20051121031839/www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=11.0

Now correct me if I'm wrong, that thread was started between November 12-19 according to the archives.
At this point the Steelers were 7-2 or 7-3 if you count November 20th.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule/PIT/2005

Now didn't you say you started the thread at the beginning of the season?
Just wondering how the thread started when they were already winning, but you said you started it at the beggining of the season? ???
HAHAHAHA! THe lunch money joke was so weak. If you're going to insult me, other than using a racial slur, try being original. ::)
Hahahaha! SO in other words YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT! That actually shows what you know because YOU DON'T HAVE TO TYPE ANYTHING to seperate the quotes and answer them individually! You are already typing your response, but I think you mix things up in thought because you have to tendency to run ideas together, which make you sound retarded in your answers. Hope that helps. ;D

you just ignore my info ::)

it was that told me you made 60 grand a year, i'm not obsessed with you the way youa re obsessed with me so i can't know everything about you :-* and keep bragging about your supposed money it makes you look really happy and secure with life ;)

you haven't called me on one lie yet, I would have to actually lie for you to do that and why you would think I would lie about anything here is beyond me, oh wait it is probably beause you like to lie here ;)

blah blah blah just what you want to think ::)

i'm talking about tomlin for the same reason you are talking about cowher's retirement, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING

none of those threads can be opened??? how does finding a web archive of getbig prove anything?  when i started that thread it was started in week 1 and was much more pages than that

the racial slur was enough for you to cry to the mods so you can pretend it didn't hurt all you want :-*

it irritates you so much that i don't quote everything, i love it ;D ;D

oh and why is this all so important to you?  money doesn't bring you happiness I guess, maybe you should get a job for you to actually ahve a life. 

seriously

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2007, 04:48:00 PM »
My bad it wasn't Ike Taylor (drafted 4 round in 2003). I remembered someone was an undrafted free agent who started, and Taylor stood out in my mind. It was Willie Parker, who is a starter and started in their last Superbowl Year, who was an UNDRAFTED free agent.

SO ADD PARKER to the list, take off Gardocki and you're still wrong, so you can recant your "owning" again.

And the reason why I find factual support of what I say, is to discredit people like yourself who ALWAYS CLAIM, to be right. When proven what they said are wrong, they grasp at excuses and say things like, "You have an inferiority complex". Why not just admit you were wrong like I did about Ike Taylor?
You should because I help you to keep your facts straight. ;D

nfl teams are listed as having 22 starters, therefore punter doesn't count

yeah willie was a rookie free agent signing

ROOKIE free agent signing, drafted, not much of a difference

i'm so grateful to have a team smart enough to sign him 8)

no other team knew he existed

18 of 22 starters is still very impressive

and if you want to nitpick that much about 18 instead of 19 shows how much of an inferiority complex you have

it's like your country is being bombed all over again, I know you're not japanese but you all look the same ;)

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2007, 04:49:39 PM »
Sure fucktard. If it makes you sleep good at night that you "owned" me, then go for it.  ::) I've exposed you for the piece of shit that you are.

You act like you're getting the better of everybody but you're always so quick to retort with your lame posts when someone says something because you feel owned yourself. Monster delusional confidence. hahahahaha!

Fucking waste of space.....

I never said I was a nice guy, atleast not to morons

I love how you have this vendetta against me all because I said joey is past his prime

you're more of my puppet than old SKOOL

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2007, 04:50:54 PM »
And you can show that response where?
HAHAHAHA! I forgot to mention he's a denier too.
Go back to every post and it's in response to the "arguments" you make. LMAO. Delusionsal.
Earl, I don't hate you (you keep coming back to lose arguments) this is entertaining. Ususally all I post are counterpoints on the Religious Board, Politics Board, and go to the Natural Board. But you're a ballyhoo! It amazes me that there might be some people out there who are as delusional as you, although maybe I should watch COPS more. Now there's some delusional people.

you have yet to prove me wrong, you can't prove facts wrong

get a job you bum :D

i've become your life 8)

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2007, 06:25:38 PM »
you just ignore my info ::)Re post it to clarify. Show me the info you're talking about.

it was that told me you made 60 grand a year, i'm not obsessed with you the way youa re obsessed with me so i can't know everything about you :-* and keep bragging about your supposed money it makes you look really happy and secure with life ;)
If you recall, my last job I worked at before I became a stay at home dad, was a $60,000 a year job. That was just my income and not my wifes. HAHAHAHA! Yet you still know more about me than I about you! That was the wrong statement to make.

you haven't called me on one lie yet, I would have to actually lie for you to do that and why you would think I would lie about anything here is beyond me, oh wait it is probably beause you like to lie here ;)
Hm19 of 22 starters were draft picks, that's a lie, you didn't know for sure Cowher was retiring at the end of the year, nor did anyone in Pittsburg for that matter, but claim THAT EVERYONE KNEW HE WAS. You were wrong about the 49ers not doing ANYTHING for the past 12 years or so.....................w ant more?

blah blah blah just what you want to think ::)
And that translates to "I really have no answer".

i'm talking about tomlin for the same reason you are talking about cowher's retirement, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING
On the contrary, let me refresh you one more time. In your annual thread, I said Cowher would retire at the end of the season if the Steelers kept doing bad. Go look it up again. That's a fact.

Then you replied by saying it was common that he WOULD retire even before the season began.

I called BS to it. I even asked why you didn't mention it DURING THE WHOLE TIME THEY WERE PLAYING. Still no answer.

I provided articles and newsclippling from Pittsburg newpaers staing that they weren't sure if he would retire or not.
But you said, that close associates stated he would retire even before the season began.

I asked for proof and you provide none.

What was the point of all of that? To prove you were a liar which I did. Get it now?

none of those threads can be opened??? how does finding a web archive of getbig prove anything?  when i started that thread it was started in week 1 and was much more pages than that
Ha! Guess you don't have access! Just read the dates and the posts. That should be evidence enough.

the racial slur was enough for you to cry to the mods so you can pretend it didn't hurt all you want :-*
I'm a Mod. Natural Bodybuilding board. Any baseless and racial attacks get deleted. Sorry to burst your bubble.

it irritates you so much that i don't quote everything, i love it ;D ;D
Actually it just make you look like you don't have the intellect to do it, that's all. Again I could show you how if you want. ;D

oh and why is this all so important to you?  money doesn't bring you happiness I guess, maybe you should get a job for you to actually ahve a life. 

seriously

Seems like it's more important to you. Why would you attack me being Asian in the first place and saying that we're the lowest of the low, when it's obvious that it's not true based on the American Standard? Ususally it's because of jealousy, ignorance and a lack of being able to intelligently hold a good debate.
I agree just money doesn't bring happiness, but LACK of money compounds financial issues, which carry over to divorce, break ups and crime.
Seriously, I have a GREAT life. The only thing missing is going to HOME 49er games since I'm in Virginia.

On that note, do you have Steeler tickets? Or is too much to pay? ;D