Author Topic: wtf is adonis principles???  (Read 19452 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: wtf is adonis principles???
« Reply #150 on: March 12, 2007, 04:42:05 PM »
So you make the subject eat 2000 cals a day.  If he doesn't lose weight, drop him to 1900.  If he still doesn't lose weight, drop him to 1800.  And on and on and on.  When he finally loses weight, you give him a random number slightly lower still, telling him that's what the formula came out with.

???

No.

I don`t drop calories at all.  I keep it a constant, then when I have enough data, I instruct them of their limits using my formula which uses the data.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #151 on: March 12, 2007, 04:43:12 PM »
Eating poorly is only one of two things.

Overeating casuing obesity and not meeting minimum nutritional needs.

The latter is not feasible.  ALL AMERICANS are meeting these needs as is anyone who eats regularly.

www.truthinfitness.org
Also, here are Chazz Weaver`s results from eating Nothing But Mcdonalds.
Okay, here are the results:

Weight – I started at 222lbs and in thirty days I dropped 8lbs of “body fat”, ending the thirty days at 214lbs.
Blood Pressure - I started at 111/71, a bit low, and ended the thirty days at 121/81 which is optimal.
Cholesterol – this is where you need to understand about cholesterol!
My HDL (the good cholesterol) improved 80%.
My LDL (the bad cholesterol) went down 2 points. That’s an improvement!
My overall cholesterol went up 6% because of my HDL improvement, however this is an improvement overall.
My Triglycerides improved 42%

I suppose you didn't realize he taking Lipitor....hahahahahahah ahahahaha!!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #152 on: March 12, 2007, 04:43:42 PM »
ADAM... PLEASE LIST the EQUATION based SOLEY on ENERGY, that YOU ALONE DEVELOPED.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 12, 2007, 04:44:21 PM »
I suppose you didn't realize he taking Lipitor....hahahahahahah ahahahaha!!
He isn`t.

Please show me where that is stated.

Stop making up lies.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #154 on: March 12, 2007, 04:45:27 PM »
No.

I don`t drop calories at all.  I keep it a constant, then when I have enough data, I instruct them of their limits using my formula which uses the data.

So what data do you collect from the subject?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 12, 2007, 04:45:59 PM »
ADAM... PLEASE LIST the EQUATION based SOLEY on ENERGY, that YOU ALONE DEVELOPED.

Again,

Do what I requested if you are interested.  If not, just move on.

I do not wish to provide you or anyone with it, if they are not going to comply.

I am willing to help you for free.  Its totally up to you.

I am going to give Tweeter his data this week.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: March 12, 2007, 04:46:26 PM »
Chris Aceto had a formula in his book that was pretty simple (almost too simple):

[(LBM  * 10)(x)] + (LBM *10)

x=.2 sendentary
  .4 moderately active
  .7 very active  
   1 extremely active

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2007, 04:46:35 PM »
He isn`t.

Please show me where that is stated.

Why would he state that when he's already baffling you with bullshit?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2007, 04:47:28 PM »

He is not at all.

www.truthinfitness.org

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2007, 04:48:11 PM »
The real question is,

WHY would YOU state a lie, knowing its not true?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2007, 04:48:38 PM »
Eating poorly is only one of two things.

1. Overeating causing obesity
2. not meeting minimum nutritional needs.

The latter is not feasible.  ALL AMERICANS are meeting these needs as is anyone who eats regularly.

www.truthinfitness.org
Also, here are Chazz Weaver`s results from eating Nothing But Mcdonalds.
Okay, here are the results:

Weight – I started at 222lbs and in thirty days I dropped 8lbs of “body fat”, ending the thirty days at 214lbs.
Blood Pressure - I started at 111/71, a bit low, and ended the thirty days at 121/81 which is optimal.
Cholesterol – this is where you need to understand about cholesterol!
My HDL (the good cholesterol) improved 80%.
My LDL (the bad cholesterol) went down 2 points. That’s an improvement!
My overall cholesterol went up 6% because of my HDL improvement, however this is an improvement overall.
My Triglycerides improved 42%

Interesting.  BP was the ony thing slighty affected negatively.  I still have a feeling eating poorly like this will clog arteries.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2007, 04:49:57 PM »
Interesting.  BP was the ony thing slighty affected negatively.  I still have a feeling eating poorly like this will clog arteries.

Well it didn't do Morgan Spurlock any favours when he did the same thing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2007, 04:50:47 PM »
Interesting.  BP was the ony thing slighty affected negatively.  I still have a feeling eating poorly like this will clog arteries.

This is not eating poorly.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2007, 04:51:21 PM »
Hello. I want to thank you very much for visiting Truth In Fitness. I feel honored that you’ve taken time out of your busy schedule to visit this website. For those of you who don’t already know who I am, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Chazz Weaver . I’m a 48 year old economist with my master’s degree. However, nutrition and fitness has been a passion of mine for the past 19 years. During the past 19 years I’ve done extensive research regarding health and fitness and applied my findings to my own lifestyle as well as coached others in their own quest for weight loss. So, let me start at the beginning and give you some background information on why I’ve embarked on the “McDonald’s Diet” project.

For years I’ve been concerned about the mountain of misinformation that the health and fitness industry places before the public in order to make a profit selling their goods and services. We’ve all seen the ads for diet plans, exercise equipment, gym memberships and personal trainers that claim by using their particular product or service you will “in no time” be looking like Mr. or Mrs. America. Or the industry experts that spew out facts and figures about how to achieve weight loss, when they themselves are generally overweight. All of this misinformation leaves the general public with only bits and pieces of the entire picture.

I’ve seen so many people pointing fingers at the fast food industry, placing blame on them for the acceleration of obesity in America, instead of taking personal accountability for their problems. And after reading about Morgan Spurlock’s documentary “Supersize Me” I just knew it was time to put all the pieces of the puzzle together and help educate the public about the real picture of health and fitness.

The following journal is a daily account of my 30 day journey through the golden arches of fast food. I will be eating McDonald’s food, and only McDonald’s food, for the next 30 day’s. My objective is to prove that through proper caloric intake and exercise (aerobic & anaerobic) it’s possible to eat a variety of foods, including fast food, without gaining fat. Please be aware that I am not advocating fast food as a lifestyle. I am merely demonstrating that it is possible, that with proper information and education, to eat McDonald’s food for 30 day’s and not gain any fat. I will be eating everything on the menu at least once during the 30 day’s and will not be making alterations or adjustments to the items. Every day will be documented by means of video tape, signed statements from witnesses at every meal, receipts collected from every meal which list exact items purchased and have a time and date stamp.

I hope you’ll be able to join me for a free health and fitness seminar on May 1, 2004 from 11 am – 1 pm at Triangle Square located in the heart of Costa Mesa. I will be discussing my experience during the McDonald’s 30-day challenge and reflect on the following three components of fitness: The human body and its efficiency; how the human body uses calories (proteins, carbohydrates and fat); and why people need to exercise in order to have a better quality of life.

Journal Entries 
Days 1-5
Days 6-10

Days 11-15
Days 16-20

Days 21-25
Days 26-30
Conclusion

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2007, 04:52:05 PM »
I FOUND THE APENIS EQUATION

BS+BS+BS+BS+Bs= ALLOT OF BULLSHIT

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 12, 2007, 04:52:20 PM »
This is not eating poorly.

High in saturated fat is eating poorly.  How can this even be argued?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 12, 2007, 04:52:27 PM »
Greetings to all,

Well, it’s been a week since “The McDonald’s Diet” officially ended and the results are in. However, before I get into that, I’d like to thank all the individuals that donated their time and effort to help out on the project – Mike, Carlos, and Michele for their great work on the web site and postings, Rosalie for keeping my schedule together and keeping me on track, Scott for making sure the integrity of the project was sound, Jessie & James for their creative filming and the incredible documentary that is coming soon, and all the rest that played a part in the project – Thank You…

The project was fun and I had a great time doing it – sounds funny given the results that Morgan Spurlock claims to have had from only McDonald’s food. We both (Spurlock & I) knew exactly what we were doing. The difference was that Spurlock was/is playing on the misinformation that the public has in order to make a profit; I was/am interested in educating in order to stop the acceleration of obesity in America. However, am I looking to get something for my efforts? Yes – psychic benefit, a term in economics, which is more valuable to me than monetary benefit.

Spurlock will move on to host a TV show, Truth In Fitness will be starting a new project this month. We’ll be coaching a 55 year-old, obese woman, whom is diabetic, to a new life, and you will be able to track her every step on the web site. We’ll keep a journal, just as before, with pictures and comments from her. The introduction to this new project will have the full story.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2007, 05:08:50 PM »
You forgot to mention that we won't see your face on camera at all in this TV show (if it ever airs), and that we'll have to "take your word for it" that you're working with him. Total BS. You post things without a shed of proof.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2007, 05:16:35 PM »
You forgot to mention that we won't see your face on camera at all in this TV show (if it ever airs), and that we'll have to "take your word for it" that you're working with him. Total BS. You post things without a shed of proof.
???

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2007, 05:18:10 PM »
???

Exactly. More BS from The True Liar. Don't you have better things to do than make up elaborate stories on an internet forum?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 12, 2007, 05:20:12 PM »
Exactly. More BS from The True Liar. Don't you have better things to do than make up elaborate stories on an internet forum?
What are you talking about?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 12, 2007, 05:22:05 PM »
What are you talking about?

My first post in this thread was in relation to this:

"Spurlock will move on to host a TV show, Truth In Fitness will be starting a new project this month. We’ll be coaching a 55 year-old, obese woman, whom is diabetic, to a new life, and you will be able to track her every step on the web site. We’ll keep a journal, just as before, with pictures and comments from her. The introduction to this new project will have the full story."

You can't expect me to believe you're working with this guy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2007, 05:23:37 PM »
My first post in this thread was in relation to this:

"Spurlock will move on to host a TV show, Truth In Fitness will be starting a new project this month. We’ll be coaching a 55 year-old, obese woman, whom is diabetic, to a new life, and you will be able to track her every step on the web site. We’ll keep a journal, just as before, with pictures and comments from her. The introduction to this new project will have the full story."

You can't expect me to believe you're working with this guy.

I`m not.

That is what Chazz Weaver wrote.

Do you comprehend what you read ever?  Does anyone anymore?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2007, 05:27:25 PM »
I`m not.

That is what Chazz Weaver wrote.

Do you comprehend what you read ever?  Does anyone anymore?

Why did you post it then? You made it look as if it were you on another one of your ramblings. Don't tell me you tried to give any other impression than that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 12, 2007, 05:33:24 PM »
Why did you post it then? You made it look as if it were you on another one of your ramblings. Don't tell me you tried to give any other impression than that.
If you read what I post once in a while, you wouldn`t have to make wild assumptions.