Author Topic: Started the Adonis principles today - hardest workout ever!!  (Read 43722 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: Started the Adonis principles today - hardest workout ever!!
« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2007, 09:48:56 PM »
Funny.

I don`t feel my mouth coated in anything when I eat Mcdonalds.

Mcdonalds Big Mac:

1 Meat-No preservatives.  Salted and Peppered
2. Thousand Island Dressing
3. Onions
4. Iceberg Lettuce
5. Merita Buns
6. Kraft Cheese

These are the Brands Mcdonalds uses.  You can get any of these ingredients at the grocery store, including the SAME meat.  Mcdonalds is the WORLDS leading beef buyer.  Their meat is a little better inspected than what you buy in the supermarket though.  Held to higher standards.
I don`t feel like that after eating Any burger.

Its in your head. 

WARNING

Dear Get Big,

You're about to discover the most delusional and pathological liar on the internet today.  This man is claiming to have developed principles of diet programs fitness models for bodybuilders to reach single digit body fat levels.  Now on top of that he will private message and tell you for a fee he will get you into shape.

Over the past 9 years, through a long and painstaking process of trial, error, Adonis has done only a internet bodybuilding show and took second place. Now he asks for money because he's claiming to have a surefire system for losing body fat,  based on  no known education or training in nutrition or competitive bodybuilding experience with in the fitness industry.

The True Adonis is a grifter on the internet, who will manipulate the web community and find a mark into his tricks or dishonest plan. Sometimes Adonis will rely on naive individuals who put their confidence in to his schemes, such as "too good to be true" claims. It may take months for the wider community to discover that such claims are bogus, and usually it is too late, as many people have lost time and money.

Thank You

Wolfgang

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2007, 09:50:02 PM »
Wtf is the greasy Big Mac mouth syndrome?
I Love The True Adon

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2007, 09:51:34 PM »
Again, your feeling is your opinion.

The fact is, one Big Mac is less cholesterol than a 5 oz Chicken Breast.

Why do I not care about protein content?

Simple.  I get adequate enough everyday without even trying.
straight from the tap

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2007, 09:51:49 PM »
 Caloric amount is the most important thing.

No, it isn't you dumb SOB, you are really starting to piss me off with your complete INGNORANCE,  if a diabetic were to follow your "diet" THEY WOULD DIE!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2007, 09:52:05 PM »
Sheep you all are...brainwashed by people only slightly less dumb than you are.
shut up c u n t

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2007, 09:52:18 PM »
My point is, I cannot stand when people say that Big Macs are high in Cholesterol.  It is simply not true.

I was only comparing Cholesterol.  The myth keeps being spread that Big Macs are high in Cholesterol when they are not.

Again.  Caloric amount is the most important thing. You adequately meet nutrition needs every single day without even trying.

Due to the level of obesity, most overcompensate.

There we go....THATS a point I will gladly go with you on.  They really ARENT that high in cholesterol.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2007, 09:52:57 PM »
what I dont get is Jezebelle looks like an attractive girl--why is she not embarasses to be with you Adonis?  You are not only bizarre looking and unattractive, but near hideous with those facial features, gigantic ears and receding hairline.  I'm not saying this just to be a dick, its a fact.  She could do A LOT better.  

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2007, 09:53:13 PM »

Not even going to go there with you on this.  I am having a discussion with Adam.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2007, 09:53:32 PM »
No, it isn't you dumb SOB, you are really starting to piss me off with your complete INGNORANCE,  if a diabetic were to follow your "diet" THEY WOULD DIE!
Wrong.

The Skinny on the Glycemic Index
Although developed to help people with diabetes manage their food intake, the glycemic index has taken on new meaning as a weight loss strategy. In fact, several diet books tout the glycemic index as a foolproof way of identifying foods that raise blood sugar and insulin levels and therefore, can lead to weight gain. But despite the hype, experts in nutrition and public health see very little practical use for the glycemic index and even the American Diabetes Association does not recommend this system for the prevention or treatment of diabetes. This is because of the many factors that affect the digestion of carbohydrates in the body. In fact, there is no clear evidence that avoiding foods high on the index is even beneficial.

The following describes what the glycemic index is and why the public health community does not recommend it in designing an eating plan.

The Glycemic Index and Its Limitations
Originally developed in 1981 as a laboratory tool to measure the rate at which carbohydrates are metabolized, the glycemic index is now being used by some as a measure of the degree to which a specific food raises a person's blood sugar, which in turn affects insulin levels in the body. GI is calculated by measuring the effect of 50 grams of carbohydrates from various foods against a "standard" response from 50 grams of glucose. The higher the number, the greater the food's effect on blood sugar.

The reason for all the interest in the index is because it supports the theory of "net carbs," which has facilitated the creation of the low-carb food industry and the launch of thousands of "low-carb" products. The theory is that high-GI foods cause a spike in the glucose level that prompts the body to release a flood of insulin. In turn, insulin drops blood sugar levels so that the person feels hungry again quickly and eats more. In contrast, low-GI foods are said to be digested more slowly and to release glucose more gradually.

But while many popular diet books make it sound as if the glycemic index is an accepted theory, in truth, there are very real problems with this system. First and foremost is the fact that the glycemic index deals with single foods eaten alone, not meals where foods are combined.

At the same time, this system does not take into account the serving size of commonly eaten foods or the fact that there can be major differences even when comparing foods of the same type, such as a relatively green banana compared with a ripe one. Another major limitation of the glycemic index is that it doesn't take into account the many factors that can alter the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. These factors include the amount of fiber, fat and protein in the food, how refined the ingredients are, whether the food was cooked, and what other foods are eaten at the same time.

Along with these limitations, there is no clear-cut evidence in the scientific literature that associates low-GI foods as either promoting satiety or reducing hunger. Moreover, nutritionists state that eliminating all foods that are high on the glycemic index is unhealthy, since many of these carbohydrates are rich in vitamins and minerals, phytochemicals, antioxidants and dietary fiber that have been associated with a lower risk for certain cancers, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and stroke, among other medical conditions. What is even more troubling is that many foods that have a low GI score, such as chocolate bars, are known to be high in fat and calories, while foods such as carrots with a high GI score are not.

The Implications for People with Diabetes
Because the glycemic index was developed to measure how fast blood sugar rises after a person eats foods containing carbohydrates, it is important to note that the premier organization focusing on the prevention and treatment of diabetes -- the American Diabetes Association -- does not recommend the use of this system. In its January 2002 nutrition recommendations, ADA stated that the available studies where glycemic index was controlled "do not provide convincing evidence of a benefit."1 In addition, ADA's statement said that the research examining the index is very limited and involves only a small number of study groups. Therefore, ADA concluded, "the data reveal no clear trend in outcome benefits."

Rather, the ADA along with all the leading nutrition and public health groups recommend that for optimal health as well as weight loss, people should consume a diet that includes a variety of carbohydrate-containing foods, and especially fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products. Moreover, nutrition authorities are unanimous in stating that for weight loss, calories count, not the glycemic index. Although it may sound old-fashioned, the simple fact is that the key to successful weight loss is a combination of a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity -- nothing more. #####

1 Statement of the American Diabetes Association: Nutrition Recommendations for the Treatment and Prevention of Diabetes: January 2002 (Diabetes Care 2002;25:148-198)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #209 on: March 13, 2007, 09:53:57 PM »

it sounds like he doesn't brush his teeth.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 13, 2007, 09:56:01 PM »
it sounds like he doesn't brush his teeth.

Not at all...should I?  Is there a special toothpaste I should use??  Mayeb one that will get me the fresh breath I crave along with a pair of superior developed calves like you display?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #211 on: March 13, 2007, 09:56:29 PM »
And you're saying that stack you described ealier will help get me that?  In that case I may be sold.  :)

However, first I would like to get back up to my old max weight and hit the gas from there.

the stack i mentioned in earlier post is a basic stack for lifters who wanna put on muscle mass,,it is very simply common stack since the late 60s,,very common

there is a secret in bodybuilding that the average gym user never understand and that is why he or she are stuck,,i will say it here once,,wont repeat it again

when you blow up on a cycle,,,always add at some point ephedra caffeine and aspirin,,this addition to a hormone cycle will result in complete elimination of fat,,it will work to reduce fat thus creating the look you are after,,, not only bigger and lower bf% due to muscle growth,,,but bigger and a considerable reduction of bodyfat% due to the use of the eca,,,it creates a triple effect,,make it quadrouple

gym rats for some reason do not get  it,,competetive bodybuilders do
fallen angel

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: March 13, 2007, 09:58:19 PM »
gym rats for some reason do not get  it,,competetive bodybuilders do

Is that what JOJ forgot to do???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 13, 2007, 09:58:23 PM »
Carolinegresh: ZACH
Carolinegresh: YOU LOOK LIKE YOU STINK
Carolinegresh: DO YOU TAKE SHOWERS?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #214 on: March 13, 2007, 09:59:08 PM »
Not at all...should I?  Is there a special toothpaste I should use??  Mayeb one that will get me the fresh breath I crave along with a pair of superior developed calves like you display?

you tell me

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #215 on: March 13, 2007, 09:59:52 PM »
Is that what JOJ forgot to do???

johnny boy is holding water,,nothing less nothing more,,water is good for you ;)
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 13, 2007, 10:00:38 PM »
johnny boy is holding water,,nothing less nothing more,,water is good for you ;)
Vince Goodrum Owns JOJ in those pics.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #217 on: March 13, 2007, 10:00:48 PM »
i've been looking for calf size increasing toothpaste for years.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #218 on: March 13, 2007, 10:00:55 PM »
Wrong.

The Skinny on the Glycemic Index
Although developed to help people with diabetes manage their food intake, the glycemic index has taken on new meaning as a weight loss strategy. In fact, several diet books tout the glycemic index as a foolproof way of identifying foods that raise blood sugar and insulin levels and therefore, can lead to weight gain. But despite the hype, experts in nutrition and public health see very little practical use for the glycemic index and even the American Diabetes Association does not recommend this system for the prevention or treatment of diabetes. This is because of the many factors that affect the digestion of carbohydrates in the body. In fact, there is no clear evidence that avoiding foods high on the index is even beneficial.

The following describes what the glycemic index is and why the public health community does not recommend it in designing an eating plan.

The Glycemic Index and Its Limitations
Originally developed in 1981 as a laboratory tool to measure the rate at which carbohydrates are metabolized, the glycemic index is now being used by some as a measure of the degree to which a specific food raises a person's blood sugar, which in turn affects insulin levels in the body. GI is calculated by measuring the effect of 50 grams of carbohydrates from various foods against a "standard" response from 50 grams of glucose. The higher the number, the greater the food's effect on blood sugar.

The reason for all the interest in the index is because it supports the theory of "net carbs," which has facilitated the creation of the low-carb food industry and the launch of thousands of "low-carb" products. The theory is that high-GI foods cause a spike in the glucose level that prompts the body to release a flood of insulin. In turn, insulin drops blood sugar levels so that the person feels hungry again quickly and eats more. In contrast, low-GI foods are said to be digested more slowly and to release glucose more gradually.

But while many popular diet books make it sound as if the glycemic index is an accepted theory, in truth, there are very real problems with this system. First and foremost is the fact that the glycemic index deals with single foods eaten alone, not meals where foods are combined.

At the same time, this system does not take into account the serving size of commonly eaten foods or the fact that there can be major differences even when comparing foods of the same type, such as a relatively green banana compared with a ripe one. Another major limitation of the glycemic index is that it doesn't take into account the many factors that can alter the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. These factors include the amount of fiber, fat and protein in the food, how refined the ingredients are, whether the food was cooked, and what other foods are eaten at the same time.

Along with these limitations, there is no clear-cut evidence in the scientific literature that associates low-GI foods as either promoting satiety or reducing hunger. Moreover, nutritionists state that eliminating all foods that are high on the glycemic index is unhealthy, since many of these carbohydrates are rich in vitamins and minerals, phytochemicals, antioxidants and dietary fiber that have been associated with a lower risk for certain cancers, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and stroke, among other medical conditions. What is even more troubling is that many foods that have a low GI score, such as chocolate bars, are known to be high in fat and calories, while foods such as carrots with a high GI score are not.

The Implications for People with Diabetes
Because the glycemic index was developed to measure how fast blood sugar rises after a person eats foods containing carbohydrates, it is important to note that the premier organization focusing on the prevention and treatment of diabetes -- the American Diabetes Association -- does not recommend the use of this system. In its January 2002 nutrition recommendations, ADA stated that the available studies where glycemic index was controlled "do not provide convincing evidence of a benefit."1 In addition, ADA's statement said that the research examining the index is very limited and involves only a small number of study groups. Therefore, ADA concluded, "the data reveal no clear trend in outcome benefits."

Rather, the ADA along with all the leading nutrition and public health groups recommend that for optimal health as well as weight loss, people should consume a diet that includes a variety of carbohydrate-containing foods, and especially fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products. Moreover, nutrition authorities are unanimous in stating that for weight loss, calories count, not the glycemic index. Although it may sound old-fashioned, the simple fact is that the key to successful weight loss is a combination of a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity -- nothing more. #####

1 Statement of the American Diabetes Association: Nutrition Recommendations for the Treatment and Prevention of Diabetes: January 2002 (Diabetes Care 2002;25:148-198)

So? There talking about things that are high on the GI index, carrots are considered high on that index, I'm talking about actual carbs. Adam, do you understand how carbs work? (He's googling as we speak)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: March 13, 2007, 10:01:51 PM »
Vince Goodrum Owns JOJ in those pics.

HA Ha Ha HA.....no shit....its VERY sad isnt it.  How many would put a gun to their head if they were told they actually look worse than VVV????

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 13, 2007, 10:02:58 PM »
i've been looking for calf size increasing toothpaste for years.

Too bad you wont find one.  Crest vanilla had tiny molecules of Superanabolicdrol......b ut they dont sell it anymore.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: March 13, 2007, 10:04:14 PM »
So? There talking about things that are high on the GI index, carrots are considered high on that index, I'm talking about actual carbs. Adam, do you understand how carbs work? (He's googling as we speak)
Do you UNDERSTAND that Caloric amount is THE MOST important thing and that the GI index is flawed and useless with no real evidence to support it, hence the reason why the AMERICAN DIABETIC ASSOCIATION among MANY, MANY other organizations who  reject it.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #222 on: March 13, 2007, 10:04:34 PM »
How old is TA?  I've heard 25-27 and he lives in his parent's basement?

???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: March 13, 2007, 10:07:02 PM »
How old is TA?  I've heard 25-27 and he lives in his parent's basement?

???
Jezebelle and I live together.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #224 on: March 13, 2007, 10:10:31 PM »
Jezebelle and I live together.

And your parents are ok with this?
Bodybuilding Pro.com