Author Topic: Started the Adonis principles today - hardest workout ever!!  (Read 43528 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Started the Adonis principles today - hardest workout ever!!
« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2007, 10:16:02 PM »
Re-read what you cut and pasted, do you understand what you posted?

Rather, the ADA along with all the leading nutrition and public health groups recommend that for optimal health as well as weight loss, people should consume a diet that includes a variety of carbohydrate-containing foods, and especially fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products. Moreover, nutrition authorities are unanimous in stating that for weight loss, calories count, not the glycemic index. Although it may sound old-fashioned, the simple fact is that the key to successful weight loss is a combination of a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity -- nothing more. #####

Because the glycemic index was developed to measure how fast blood sugar rises after a person eats foods containing carbohydrates, it is important to note that the premier organization focusing on the prevention and treatment of diabetes -- the American Diabetes Association -- does not recommend the use of this system. In its January 2002 nutrition recommendations, ADA stated that the available studies where glycemic index was controlled "do not provide convincing evidence of a benefit."1 In addition, ADA's statement said that the research examining the index is very limited and involves only a small number of study groups. Therefore, ADA concluded, "the data reveal no clear trend in outcome benefits."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #226 on: March 13, 2007, 10:23:34 PM »
TA,

I was wondering how people who are in relationships do it (deal with temptation).  How do you feel when you see a hot girl who wants to take you home?  Don't you get tempted?
Nobody compares to Jezebelle.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #227 on: March 13, 2007, 10:24:17 PM »

Rather, the ADA along with all the leading nutrition and public health groups recommend that for optimal health as well as weight loss, people should consume a diet that includes a variety of carbohydrate-containing foods, and especially fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low-fat dairy products. Moreover, nutrition authorities are unanimous in stating that for weight loss, calories count, not the glycemic index. Although it may sound old-fashioned, the simple fact is that the key to successful weight loss is a combination of a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity -- nothing more. #####

Because the glycemic index was developed to measure how fast blood sugar rises after a person eats foods containing carbohydrates, it is important to note that the premier organization focusing on the prevention and treatment of diabetes -- the American Diabetes Association -- does not recommend the use of this system. In its January 2002 nutrition recommendations, ADA stated that the available studies where glycemic index was controlled "do not provide convincing evidence of a benefit."1 In addition, ADA's statement said that the research examining the index is very limited and involves only a small number of study groups. Therefore, ADA concluded, "the data reveal no clear trend in outcome benefits."

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: March 13, 2007, 10:26:22 PM »
TA,

I was wondering how people who are in relationships do it (deal with temptation).  How do you feel when you see a hot girl who wants to take you home?  Don't you get tempted?

That's a really sleezy thing to say...
I Love The True Adon

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #229 on: March 13, 2007, 10:26:49 PM »

you have him confused--hence no reply

AVBG

« Reply #230 on: March 13, 2007, 10:28:04 PM »

Matt is a wolf in sheeps clothing ;)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #231 on: March 13, 2007, 10:28:35 PM »
TA,

I don't think she has anything to worry about. I don't see that scenario happening.

Ever! ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #232 on: March 13, 2007, 10:28:53 PM »

do you not think you could do better--I think many of us do--and no I don't mean me, I'm not that stupid.  I mean there are lots of wayyyy hotter guys out there who would be into you.  You are super hot.  Think about it.  Look at who you are with and then look at many of the other buys out there.  If the phrase "she could do better" was meant for anyone, its you.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #233 on: March 13, 2007, 10:31:40 PM »
a
Bodybuilding Pro.com

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #234 on: March 13, 2007, 10:37:52 PM »
TA,

dude dont wish hateful shit on adam's relashonship

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: March 13, 2007, 10:41:07 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA.

Oh shit, I didn't even notice it was already taken care of LOLOLOL.  HAHAHA.  FUCKEN GETBIG LOL.

You set 'em up, and I'll knock 'em down.

;D ;D

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2007, 11:00:59 PM »

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #237 on: March 13, 2007, 11:05:16 PM »
I would lay 100 to 1 that Jezebelle thinks of other guys when her and Adonis have sex

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 13, 2007, 11:12:45 PM »
I would lay the same odds on Adonis doing the same thing.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: March 14, 2007, 01:05:44 AM »
We bought Stags Leap, Artemis.

Its 50 dollars.  Not too bad.

Jezebelle and I split a bottle a night.

Matt,

Get on IM`s.
Save your dough and get the Stag's Leap cask 23, or the Faye.  The Artemis is their lowest quality wine.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #240 on: March 14, 2007, 02:28:33 AM »
I would lay the same odds on Adonis doing the same thing.

omglmao ahahhhahhahaha 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #241 on: March 14, 2007, 04:34:09 AM »

No its not...its a simple question that should be able to be answered with a simple answer that is filled with conviction.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #242 on: March 14, 2007, 04:39:06 AM »
Sheep you all are...brainwashed by people only slightly less dumb than you are.

ironic coming from someone with "I love adonis" under all of her posts, supports him in every little aspect of everything in life and even probably supports him through your e-bay business.  You even have gimmick accounts set up to defend him and you call other people sheep?  C'mon now heck...er jez, look in the mirror.
nasser=piece of shit

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #243 on: March 14, 2007, 04:41:43 AM »
My favourite picture of Jezebelle before she got fat.

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: March 14, 2007, 09:46:29 AM »
jez probably goes out to find a real man , whilst apenis sits in front of the computer...

rjp

• Getbig II
« Reply #245 on: March 14, 2007, 10:32:50 AM »
There are no additives in wine idiot.
Just grapes.

Sulfites my friend. Look it up. They've been added to wine for centuries. If you want to avoid them then you need to drink organic wine

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #246 on: March 14, 2007, 11:54:54 AM »
Jezebelle and I live together.
In your mother's basement?

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: March 14, 2007, 12:06:29 PM »
Just kidding.  It was easy as shit and I'm not even sore.

Discuss.

Here are two pictures from today and two pictures of my projected physique after only one month of using the TA principles.  TA says he will help me go from my current body fat of 29% to 3% in that time.
you look like milos sarcev if he was natural.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #248 on: March 14, 2007, 12:34:22 PM »
I would lay 100 to 1 that Jezebelle thinks of other guys when her and Adonis have sex

more like 100 to 1 jezebelle isn't his girlfriend and it's TA pretending to be her

E
E

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #249 on: March 14, 2007, 12:44:44 PM »
Just kidding.  It was easy as shit and I'm not even sore.

Discuss.

epic rip off!   thanks for the compliment tho
its comin today