Author Topic: Started the Adonis principles today - hardest workout ever!!  (Read 43719 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Started the Adonis principles today - hardest workout ever!!
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2007, 09:58:50 PM »
Yes, but you've admitted yourself that the body can lift more weight at a higher bodyweight.  Lifting heavier breaks down more muscle tissue and forces the body to adapt to a higher weight.  So if you can stimulate more muscle, you will produce more muscle.  Bulking up serves this purpose.

Training at a lighter weight means lifting lighter weight, which the muscles can already lift.  Therefore they are not as stimulated, therefore they do not adapt as much.
Lifting Heavier DOES NOT do that.  Weight used DOES NOT stimulate more muscle fibers.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2007, 10:01:36 PM »
I would honestly be impressed if you could show us case studies that were outstanding.  But so far you are only putting people on restricted calorie diets, exactly the same as a hundred other diets.  As yet, nothing is breaking new ground. 

If this formula is the key to your system, and you created it, why not just patent it and then show it to everyone?  Then if someone rips it off, you've got comeback.

I`m glad you are paying attention.  Low calories are the crux for ANY diet to work. What I came up with, is a formula based on each individual that determines EXACTLY how many calories they can eat without gaining a gram of fat.  The other methods are NOT individual specific.

In order to get this data, I need a constant followed for about 2 months.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2007, 10:02:12 PM »
Lifting Heavier DOES NOT do that.  Weight used DOES NOT stimulate more muscle fibers.

Of course it does!  You have to lift heavy to get bigger!  If you didn't, I'd be doing one-arm curls with a tin of beans while I watched the TV.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2007, 10:03:39 PM »
I`m glad you are paying attention.  Low calories are the crux for ANY diet to work. What I came up with, is a formula based on each individual that determines EXACTLY how many calories they can eat without gaining a gram of fat.  The other methods are NOT individual specific.

In order to get this data, I need a constant followed for about 2 months.

So what data do you collect?  And again why not patent your formula and then publish it?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2007, 10:11:16 PM »
So what data do you collect?  And again why not patent your formula and then publish it?

Cause he can't. Everything that makes sense is well established from way back when and all his other gibberish can't be proven to work unless you call one of his googled up reply's proof.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2007, 10:13:20 PM »
Of course it does!  You have to lift heavy to get bigger!  If you didn't, I'd be doing one-arm curls with a tin of beans while I watched the TV.
The Strongest bodybuilders ARE NOT the largest.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2007, 10:13:59 PM »
Why do you think I don`t give it out?  You seem pretty intelligent.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2007, 10:18:02 PM »

mattcanning2007: Zach bench's like 350.  Why the fuck would Ron give him Dave's password?
McFarlandPT: well you guys just try to keep the low blows down
Carolinegresh: RON DIDN`T GIVE ANY PASSWORD
Carolinegresh: THE ONLY FACT WE DO KNOW
mattcanning2007: Low blows...like the fag in that pic trying to blow Lee?
Carolinegresh: IS THAT ZACH LOGGED IN DAVES ACCOUNT
MrShwamburger: I got 365 last wednesday matt, haha. it was sexcellent.
Carolinegresh: LOLOL YOU ARE OBESE THOUGH
MrShwamburger: and?
mattcanning2007: Excellent lift Jeff.
Carolinegresh: THAT TRANSLATES INTO A LIFT OF 135
Carolinegresh: IF YOU DIETED DOWN
MrShwamburger: cool.
Carolinegresh: LOL

Just curious about something Adam.....what is your theory...or reason to think Zachs bench would drop to 135 if he dieted down?  He would (by your statements and convictions) still have all of his muscle.  Recall that you claim people cant 'lose muscle' when dieting.  So, I am just curious why you would say this?

Adam....here is something I have been meaning to ask you.  What do you say about this?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2007, 10:18:56 PM »
Again.

Do your research.

I get the optimal amount of nutrients and minerals and I also enjoy anything I want.

I do not overeat.

You overeat and are obese.  You are a health risk.

Congrats, you just re-invented the wheel........exept when it comes to bodybuilding. I over eat and I'm obese, Hahahahahahahahaha...Ok!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2007, 10:23:00 PM »
Wine is around 13% alcohol.

well obviously wine isnt pure alcohol, but there are additives

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2007, 10:26:09 PM »
That doesn't count, a calorie is a calorie.....remember?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2007, 10:27:15 PM »
Just curious about something Adam.....what is your theory...or reason to think Zachs bench would drop to 135 if he dieted down?  He would (by your statements and convictions) still have all of his muscle.  Recall that you claim people cant 'lose muscle' when dieting.  So, I am just curious why you would say this?

Adam....here is something I have been meaning to ask you.  What do you say about this?

I was being faceitious and sarcastic first of all.  I have no idea waht Zach would bench at a lighter weight.

Now with that said. Fat helps one lift more in certain lifts due to physics.  In a bench press Less distance is traveled certainly due to fat increases in the abdominal and chest region.  When Lifting as you know, a JUST A FEW INCHES makes a huge difference.  Don`t believe this?  If not, go to a bench press machine and try different settings.  The shorter the distance traveled, the more weight you will able to  get.  Powelifters effectively eliminate the range of motion by being obese.

Also, in a bench press, with more fat on your arms, one will also be able to stabilize the weight better as it is more displaced with a thicker base.

I will dumb it down a bit like I did for MATT C:

their center of gravity
 Carolinegresh [10:54 P.M.]:  is totally different
 mattcanning2007 [10:54 P.M.]:  hm, wow.
 Carolinegresh [10:54 P.M.]:  think of a building
 Carolinegresh [10:54 P.M.]:  the thinner
 Carolinegresh [10:54 P.M.]:  the weaker the support
 Carolinegresh [10:54 P.M.]:  physics is universal
 Carolinegresh [10:55 P.M.]:  the same applies to anything
 mattcanning2007 [10:55 P.M.]:  Good point.
 Carolinegresh [10:55 P.M.]:  the weight is displaced easier
 Carolinegresh [10:55 P.M.]:  and over a wider area
 Carolinegresh [10:55 P.M.]:  they arent any more muscular

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2007, 10:27:49 PM »
There are no additives in wine idiot.
Just grapes.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2007, 10:31:02 PM »
I was being faceitious and sarcastic first of all.  I have no idea waht Zach would bench at a lighter weight.

Now with that said. Fat helps one lift more in certain lifts due to physics.  In a bench press Less distance is traveled certainly due to fat increases in the abdominal and chest region.  When Lifting as you know, a JUST A FEW INCHES makes a huge difference.  Don`t believe this?  If not, go to a bench press machine and try different settings.  The shorter the distance traveled, the stronger you will get.

Also, in a bench press, with more fat on your arms, one will also be able to stabilize the weight better as it is more displaced with a thicker base.

So, you are saying that if someone squatted 375 for 10 prior to dieting, and something like four weeks out of a show they can only handle 315 for 5 its all due to physics?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2007, 10:32:12 PM »
by the way,

Frank Zane would drink a half of bottle of wine during contest prep for the Olympia. Sometimes on a daily basis.  It is in his book.
Just thought I`d throw that in there.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2007, 10:32:25 PM »
Just kidding.  It was easy as shit and I'm not even sore.

Discuss.

Here are two pictures from today and two pictures of my projected physique after only one month of using the TA principles.  TA says he will help me go from my current body fat of 29% to 3% in that time.

LOL MAtt!  ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2007, 10:33:11 PM »
There are no additives in wine idiot.
Just grapes.

Good God man, how many times must you be owned in a day?

http://www.brewsupplies.com/winemaking_additives.htm

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2007, 10:34:18 PM »
So, you are saying that if someone squatted 375 for 10 prior to dieting, and something like four weeks out of a show they can only handle 315 for 5 its all due to physics?
Yes.

I know that is what happened to you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2007, 10:35:55 PM »
Good God man, how many times must you be owned in a day?

http://www.brewsupplies.com/winemaking_additives.htm
::)

Go to a winery.   They don`t make wine like that.  Truly you know nothing.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2007, 10:36:05 PM »
Seriously, I just don't think it's any secret that eating less than 2000 calories per day for months and months on end as a full grown man, combined now with doing shit like a set of chins every time you take a piss all day long, will make you lean.  IMO the attention to detail and obsessive compulsion that's taking hold of Adonis as this thing marches on needs to be pointed out.  He's essentially developing an eating disorder and an exercise addiction.  Yes bodybuilding requires extreme attention to diet and a significant amount of exercise closer to a show, but everything is done in cycles.  Adonis has now conditioned himself to find anyone over 11-12% as "obese" and actually considers being so "a health risk."  This indicates to me that some of his core perceptions are starting to become a little too distorted to make their undoing any insignificant task.  This is why anorexics cannot just "start eating again."  Their core beliefs regarding food and body image have become so twisted that it's hard to reprogram that deep of a level of subconscious perception through any conscious processes.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2007, 10:39:41 PM »
Seriously, I just don't think it's any secret that eating less than 2000 calories per day for months and months on end as a full grown man, combined now with doing shit like a set of chins every time you take a piss all day long, will make you lean.  IMO the attention to detail and obsessive compulsion that's taking hold of Adonis as this thing marches on needs to be pointed out.  He's essentially developing an eating disorder and an exercise addiction.  Yes bodybuilding requires extreme attention to diet and a significant amount of exercise closer to a show, but everything is done in cycles.  Adonis has now conditioned himself to find anyone over 11-12% as "obese" and actually considers being so "a health risk."  This indicates to me that some of his core perceptions are starting to become a little too distorted to make their undoing any insignificant task.  This is why anorexics cannot just "start eating again."  Their core beliefs regarding food and body image have become so twisted that it's hard to reprogram that deep of a level of subconscious through any conscious processes.  

Anything over 15 percent is obese and not optimal.

Hope this helps.

Do you use Meth when you diet?  Just wondering.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2007, 10:40:53 PM »
Anorexics eat "anything they want" in very restricted amounts too.  When coupled with exercise addiction, they also do bodyweight exercises like crunches, push-ups, and chins (if they're able) all day long as well.  Adonis only uses weights now 2 times a week for one hour and I'm guessing it's probably a marathon volume session of pretty light weights.  He admitted last night that he hasn't deadlifted more than 470 pounds this year.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2007, 10:44:38 PM »
How I achieved my goal of 4% body fat by eating peanuts out of my own shit.

By The True Adonis

You might say this is pretty astonishing, but then you might be one of those mere ignorami who subscribe to the idea that you’ve got to ‘eat right’ to lose weight. Well, I’m here to blow holes in that silly myth. I achieved 4 % body fat by eating the peanuts, pea husks, and other caloric legumes out of my own shit. Oh, and with a little Vodka sauce, which is a combination of savory tomatoes, olive oil, cheeses, basil, garlic, oregano and a kick of vodka. Emeril has some very good vodka sauce. I eat it all the time, with the peanuts out of my own shit, of course.

You see, a calorie is calorie, and one simply needs to consume less calories, no matter what they are, than one burns. Cardio is not necessary, because I have this ‘equation’ wherein I consider the thermal and mechanical output of my body, calculate my basal metabolic rate, and simply eat less than that.

Eating the peanuts out of my own shit makes it even easier. This is because I get the full caloric value out of the legume, instead of this mythological “calorie value” you’re supposed to get from the first time around. I find it takes at least three passages to get the full flavor and caloric content from my legumes.

Sometimes I eat the peanuts out of my own shit with a Burger King Whopper. Of course, then I’m eating the sesame seeds out of my own shit for a day or two, which are quite good with Vodka sauce…Did I mention that Emeril has some very good vodka sauce?

QUOTED 2007

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2007, 10:45:07 PM »
Yes.

I know that is what happened to you.

So, what do you feel is the most accurate way (device) of determining caloric output of a human?