Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 25, 2014, 09:32:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Training partner, preparing for his first show-  (Read 939 times)
HERACLES
Getbig IV

« on: March 24, 2007, 01:12:26 PM »

Im Very proud of him. Lots of hard work. He is 42. We have been training together for 4 years now. He is very conisistent with his dieting and offseason conidtioning.  He is entering the Open, Novice and Masters.  His offseason is 195-200. He is down to 176 right now, at the middleweight cut off..hes 9 weeks out!

Report to moderator   Logged
benjamin pearson
Getbig IV

Dan18 has a huge forehead

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 01:14:04 PM »

looks good man....... tell him good luck
HERACLES
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 01:20:17 PM »

looks good man....... tell him good luck

Thanks Benji, Hes inspiring me- I was in 3, im giving him all the support and teaching him the basics (im no expert) but his consistency, and drive is whats making it happen. Something I need.  Undecided
benjamin pearson
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 01:22:16 PM »

Thanks Benji, Hes inspiring me- I was in 3, im giving him all the support and teaching him the basics (im no expert) but his consistency, and drive is whats making it happen. Something I need.  Undecided

Just stick with it big guy.... I know I have given you crap in the past but you have a good physique..... keep up the good work
HERACLES
Getbig IV

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 01:23:54 PM »

Just stick with it big guy.... I know I have given you crap in the past but you have a good physique..... keep up the good work

I need the kick in  the ass! I was turning into the mass, someone that goes and trains, but doesnt train outside of the gym interms of diet and nutrition...thats key....
benjamin pearson
Getbig IV

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 01:27:19 PM »

I need the kick in  the ass! I was turning into the mass, someone that goes and trains, but doesnt train outside of the gym interms of diet and nutrition...thats key....

for sure I think all of us go through phases like that
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!