Author Topic: My Training partner, preparing for his first show-  (Read 2521 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
My Training partner, preparing for his first show-
« on: March 24, 2007, 01:12:26 PM »
Im Very proud of him. Lots of hard work. He is 42. We have been training together for 4 years now. He is very conisistent with his dieting and offseason conidtioning.  He is entering the Open, Novice and Masters.  His offseason is 195-200. He is down to 176 right now, at the middleweight cut off..hes 9 weeks out!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: My Training partner, preparing for his first show-
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 01:14:04 PM »
looks good man....... tell him good luck

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 01:20:17 PM »
looks good man....... tell him good luck

Thanks Benji, Hes inspiring me- I was in 3, im giving him all the support and teaching him the basics (im no expert) but his consistency, and drive is whats making it happen. Something I need.  :-\

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 01:22:16 PM »
Thanks Benji, Hes inspiring me- I was in 3, im giving him all the support and teaching him the basics (im no expert) but his consistency, and drive is whats making it happen. Something I need.  :-\

Just stick with it big guy.... I know I have given you crap in the past but you have a good physique..... keep up the good work

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 01:23:54 PM »
Just stick with it big guy.... I know I have given you crap in the past but you have a good physique..... keep up the good work

I need the kick in  the ass! I was turning into the mass, someone that goes and trains, but doesnt train outside of the gym interms of diet and nutrition...thats key....

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 01:27:19 PM »
I need the kick in  the ass! I was turning into the mass, someone that goes and trains, but doesnt train outside of the gym interms of diet and nutrition...thats key....

for sure I think all of us go through phases like that