Author Topic: Training at the KOLOSEUM with Milos.../A condensed How-to in post 1  (Read 273645 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Those guys are in great condition!

You think?
You can see them on FITSHOW episode (I think#34?)...Since than they improved immensely...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Milos is your "during workout" drink available to the public yet?

Almost...

You want to try it?
Come to the gym and I'll mix it for you...(all my AJINOPURE aminos are in my office) that way maybe you can actually talk to me...and read me better.

I see that you mentioned - you train in my gym???

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION

Almost...

You want to try it?
Come to the gym and I'll mix it for you...(all my AJINOPURE aminos are in my office) that way maybe you can actually talk to me...and read me better.

I see that you mentioned - you train in my gym???
are you gonna compete this year milos?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Photos are taken after ARM training...thus - arms are exploding full...Same happens with CHEST, BACK, DELTS, LEGS...when hey train those body parts...

By now - everyone knows that I am giving SPECIAL DRINKS to my guys...We have PRE, DURING and POST workout drinks...

Concept that many still don't consider worth trying...but I have been doing for years:
Insure available nutrients (only what is needed) and make sure you have potent driver - to store those nutrients exactly where you want them to go...
Have all that when matters the most - and YOU'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS...

FLEX magazine (Silvio on the cover) explains my theory... but here it is again (for my getbig friends ;D - and the enemies :'():

- Considering that human body has approximately 5 liters of blood...and knowing that 15-20 % of that blood circulates through skeletal muscles at rest...What do you guys think will happen when we train intensely...(or beyond intensely - my giant sets approach)...when circulation is enhanced 5 times over the resting (consider 5X5 liters of blood pumping through your body...but this time up to 80% (instead of 15-20 ;)) goes to and through your muscles?

- Than think what could happen if you have readily available NUTRIENTS OF CHOICE (my drinks are designed that way) that are rushed with 5 fold increased blood volume to working cells (guess which cells am I talking about? Yes muscle cells of the muscle being trained...and contrary to straight sets theory - with continuous GIANT SETS for the same muscles - it is prolonged oversaturation of fibers and cells of the trained muscle groups...)

- Yes, I do potantiate the strongest anabolic hormone...STORAGE HORMONE (Insulin) who's primarily job IS to drive nutrients into the cells and "store" them...
And think what will happen if you do have sufficient amount of nutrients BEFORE, DURING (drinking in between set - thus supplying necessary aminos, glucose...etc...to the working muscle) and AFTER....

YES - it works...it works UNBELIEVABLE...and EVERY TIME...and WITH EVERYONE (natural athletes actually benefit MORE with this concept as their body will be super sensitive and due to major disadvantage to "not so natural" athletes they MUST consider ALL anabolic and anti-catabolic methods they can use to create maximal anabolic potential which would in fact create muscle hypertrophy some would challenge as "drug induced"...
My two best examples are my two dear friends from Malaysia - Samad Sazali and Teck Liaw Leong - drug free athletes for life that have accomplished PHENOMENAL LEVEL OF MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT...as these photos show... ;)

If these guys truly = naturals for life, then they are one of the best naturals in teh world.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Thank you for very useful info. My enemy ;D

No problem...I don't like (OK - I am afraid of) snakes..but I don't mind letting it in my life and even holding it. When I know it is there - keeps me alert and when I am holding one I am carefully watching...You know - snake can bite ;)

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
M1T is an Adrosteneodione after all or somethings so it is Androgenic. That's why I was suppose to stop taking it after a month or so but in the first month I put on nearly 50 pounds on my bench press with it with a bounce off my chest but could do 495 at a 3second pause at the chest and explode up in perfect form so I knew that if I were able to eventually bounce off 605 raw or without a bench shirt I could have competitively lifted at least 550 at a more strict form for powerlifting competition, but that was all I pretty much did was bench pressing and layoff at the squats so my squats was still at less than 500 with perfect form. But I just wanted to become good at bench pressing because I get much more of a rush with so much weight bouncing off of my chest.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Dude... you get sore nipples from M1T...ok... fine... you stop taking it and the nipples will go back to normal within a few short weeks... your nipples are still swollen big time... your face is bloated... you are bloated all over... you are on test and deca... ::)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Why would I talk to you?  So you can revoke my membership and get your goons to mug me in the parking lot?

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Those guys are in great condition!

yes they are ... but they are neither natural in the befores nor afters.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
No problem...I don't like (OK - I am afraid of) snakes..but I don't mind letting it in my life and even holding it. When I know it is there - keeps me alert and when I am holding one I am carefully watching...You know - snake can bite ;)

He he. Watch your back dude! I am near!! ;D
Anyway,really good info. Thanx.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
If these guys truly = naturals for life, then they are one of the best naturals in teh world.

I didn't live with them all my life...so it is matter of trust...and when they claim they NEVER DID USE ANYTHING and in 4 months preparation period for the mos important show of their lives THEY DID NOT USE ANYTHING (except my drinks ;D) - I absolutely believe them.

Drug-free issue is very sensitive and most of the guys would just NOT ACCPET that this kind of development is possible without "little help"...
Well, if it means anything - take it from me: IT IS POSSIBLE...and NUMEROUS GUYS AROUND THE WORLD ACHIEVE SIMILAR RESULTS.

Hard work, dedication, discipline, persistence, healthy lifestyle and meticulous eating habits with right kind of supplementation (and I do mean NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS - as they are worth mentioning...cause they DO HELP immensely), knowing your body and exploring human physiology, exercise physiology...and certainly nutrition = could lead to lifetime of muscular excellence these two gentlemen (my dear friends Leong and Zali) posses.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Milos those two guys look absolutely incredible but are you really suggesting that they're natural? i'm sure they're not huge juice factories but natural??? come on.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Milos those two guys look absolutely incredible but are you really suggesting that they're natural? i'm sure they're not huge juice factories but natural??? come on.
I call BS on that as well.. but they look damn good for sure.
follow the arrows

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
are you gonna compete this year milos?

I'll sure try...and if not than next year...
I have a little problems with some nagging injuries...Since I had 3 surgeries on my knees and my right quadriceps is shortened - it throws of my back every so often...Than my biceps tendon got ruptured - as I had moment of weakness (thinking I am 30 years old again) and wanting to show Silvio and Hide that I can do 30 reps with weight they were struggling for 10 (Barbell curls) - and on my ninth rep - it snapped...Since than I am little "handicapped"...but as I always believe MIND OVER THE MATTER - I am healing myself to the point that I will make myself competitive looking again...And I mean Mr. Olympia competitive looking - if you know what I mean ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Why not. Amount of mass they have is similar to me. Since I am natural.
But, this condition is incredible. In this meaning,i do want to meet and train with my enemy(Milos,if let me..) once to shedd my fat off without sacrifying mass like them.That tecnic i want to learn.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Dude... you get sore nipples from M1T...ok... fine... you stop taking it and the nipples will go back to normal within a few short weeks... your nipples are still swollen big time... your face is bloated... you are bloated all over... you are on test and deca... ::)

not true, once you start to get an onset of gyno, you must take an anti-e ASAP or it can become permanent. In his case, he ignored the signs, and now has to live with it or get surgery. Just because someone has gyno, it doesn't mean they are currently on anything. There are guys out there who got permanent gyno by just doing a week or 2 of gear becuase they didn't plan ahead and have some anti-e's on hand. It all depends on your body, some guys get it and some guys don't. I was lucky, I never showed any signs no matter what kind of cycle I was on. My buddy had been cycling for years without a problem so he got cocky and started a cycle of dbol/test/deca without any anti-e's on hand, guess what, he's fucked now.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
I'll sure try...and if not than next year...
I have a little problems with some nagging injuries...Since I had 3 surgeries on my knees and my right quadriceps is shortened - it throws of my back every so often...Than my biceps tendon got ruptured - as I had moment of weakness (thinking I am 30 years old again) and wanting to show Silvio and Hide that I can do 30 reps with weight they were struggling for 10 (Barbell curls) - and on my ninth rep - it snapped...Since than I am little "handicapped"...but as I always believe MIND OVER THE MATTER - I am healing myself to the point that I will make myself competitive looking again...And I mean Mr. Olympia competitive looking - if you know what I mean ;)

How many grams pr. week are you on?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I didn't live with them all my life...so it is matter of trust...and when they claim they NEVER DID USE ANYTHING and in 4 months preparation period for the mos important show of their lives THEY DID NOT USE ANYTHING (except my drinks ;D) - I absolutely believe them.

Drug-free issue is very sensitive and most of the guys would just NOT ACCPET that this kind of development is possible without "little help"...
Well, if it means anything - take it from me: IT IS POSSIBLE...and NUMEROUS GUYS AROUND THE WORLD ACHIEVE SIMILAR RESULTS.

Hard work, dedication, discipline, persistence, healthy lifestyle and meticulous eating habits with right kind of supplementation (and I do mean NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS - as they are worth mentioning...cause they DO HELP immensely), knowing your body and exploring human physiology, exercise physiology...and certainly nutrition = could lead to lifetime of muscular excellence these two gentlemen (my dear friends Leong and Zali) posses.

they have the typical drug like artifical look to their muscles you don't get as a natural. there is no difference in their unnatural looks when you compare them to milos' other disciples be it luke, silvio, hide or whoever... the only variation is the amount of muscle they carry... and even the 'smaller' ones of milos' disciples are too big to be natural.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
not true, once you start to get an onset of gyno, you must take an anti-e ASAP or it can become permanent. In his case, he ignored the signs, and now has to live with it or get surgery. Just because someone has gyno, it doesn't mean they are currently on anything.

dont be silly... you get off the supps your hormonal levels normalize and the extra tissue will dissapear... happened to me... happened to others.. for some it takes a bit longer than others but it will go away if you stop using it long enough.... same with your balls... they will come back in size

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
dont be silly... you get off the supps your hormonal levels normalize and the extra tissue will dissapear... happened to me... happened to others.. for some it takes a bit longer than others but it will go away if you stop using it long enough.... same with your balls... they will come back in size

balls yes, gyno, no. Why do you think people have surgery for it if it's not permanent?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Why would I talk to you?  So you can revoke my membership and get your goons to mug me in the parking lot?

You see...That is why you feel the way you do.
Everyone is against you...I would revoke your membership and get my goons (who are they BTW?) to mug you?
So you are implicating that I might be even a criminal?

After your pointless attack and sensless assumptions about me - I am still trying to give you a helping hand and a handshake...and plus I am doing it publically  - so IF something happens you can expose me to the world...

I don't ask you or anyone to love me, respect me...or whatever else...But, if someone judges me and they are wrong - I am (I hope you agree) entitled to "defend" myself and give my point of view.
As I am confident enough to say - that whoever meets me in person WILL SEE who I really am - I am giving you the opportunity to meet me firsthand.

You don't want that - no problem.

At least I tried.
I do want to lead with example and spread LOVE and FRIENDSHIPS among "BROTHERS OF IRON"...After all we are that...and most of us will be that FOR LIFE.

We (THE BODYBUILDERS) are not so accepted by general public as they see certain things...and those things are obvious...and you can see it here - everyday.

Login on my board and see what is going on there.

Nothing but love, support, understanding, friendly atmosphere with true family feeling to it...We encourage and motivate, we help and support...WE LOVE each other over there - and IT IS BEAUTIFUL THING...If I could make over 10000 members get along for years on my forum...I am sure I can at least contribute here...and that is exactly what I am doing.
I sustained all of attacks and convert some of my "enemies" to be friends...and I believe ALL OF YOU HERE ON BOARD who "fight" against each other - could make a piece very easily...
VERY EASILY.

Why can't we all get along ( ::) OK I didn't want to sound like Rodney King)?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
He he. Watch your back dude! I am near!! ;D
Anyway,really good info. Thanx.

Oh, I forget to mention...I also step on the snake which don't behave and attempt to bite me -  and make a belt for my wife...
I am watching...and have eyes on the back of my head - so be nice...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V

they have the typical drug like artifical look to their muscles you don't get as a natural. there is no difference in their unnatural looks when you compare them to milos' other disciples be it luke, silvio, hide or whoever... the only variation is the amount of muscle they carry... and even the 'smaller' ones of milos' disciples are too big to be natural.

::)

But - off course...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Oh, I forget to mention...I also step on the snake which don't behave and attempt to bite me -  and make a belt for my wife...
I am watching...and have eyes on the back of my head - so be nice...

watch out for animals rights org, mr sarcevious

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
You see...That is why you feel the way you do.
Everyone is against you...I would revoke your membership and get my goons (who are they BTW?) to mug you?
So you are implicating that I might be even a criminal?

After your pointless attack and sensless assumptions about me - I am still trying to give you a helping hand and a handshake...and plus I am doing it publically  - so IF something happens you can expose me to the world...

I don't ask you or anyone to love me, respect me...or whatever else...But, if someone judges me and they are wrong - I am (I hope you agree) entitled to "defend" myself and give my point of view.
As I am confident enough to say - that whoever meets me in person WILL SEE who I really am - I am giving you the opportunity to meet me firsthand.

You don't want that - no problem.

At least I tried.
I do want to lead with example and spread LOVE and FRIENDSHIPS among "BROTHERS OF IRON"...After all we are that...and most of us will be that FOR LIFE.

We (THE BODYBUILDERS) are not so accepted by general public as they see certain things...and those things are obvious...and you can see it here - everyday.

Login on my board and see what is going on there.

Nothing but love, support, understanding, friendly atmosphere with true family feeling to it...We encourage and motivate, we help and support...WE LOVE each other over there - and IT IS BEAUTIFUL THING...If I could make over 10000 members get along for years on my forum...I am sure I can at least contribute here...and that is exactly what I am doing.
I sustained all of attacks and convert some of my "enemies" to be friends...and I believe ALL OF YOU HERE ON BOARD who "fight" against each other - could make a piece very easily...
VERY EASILY.

Why can't we all get along ( ::) OK I didn't want to sound like Rodney King)?

Are you offering to show him the secret handshake?

What's up with that?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
watch out for animals rights org, mr sarcevious

Killing poisonous sneak that tries to bite is a selfdefence ;D