Author Topic: Training at the KOLOSEUM with Milos.../A condensed How-to in post 1  (Read 273919 times)

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
Thanks Garraeth.

Yabuddy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Any chance u could post routines for each workout Wolf does with Milos?

Sets/reps/exercises???

LEGS TOO PLZZZZZZZZZZ

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
Giant sets definetly work if you have never done them before I think this is the basic principle finding new ways to shock the body their are many differen ways find what works for you and stick with it.....

MEATHEAD18

• Getbig I
Here's a question for everyone...whoe would you rather have train you?  a. charles glass  b. Milos Sarchev

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Here's a question for everyone...whoe would you rather have train you?  a. charles glass  b. Milos Sarchev
Good question that i've thought about myself. Impossible to answer without more equivalent details about Charles' approaches. Most likely they're both excellent and quite different.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
K, no pics again. Sorry time was short this afternoon...

We did chest and calves. imo I have a really good chest, but today was just not good for me...mighta been cuz of the insanity from yesterday. dunno.
Calves always hurt like mad for me tho.

Then tonight we did shoulders...they did them in Fullerton, I did them here. I need to move up there to do 2x/day workouts -- the hour long rush-hour commute is just too much. damm...

garraeth, I'm trying to get a few general guidelines from the Milos workouts.

Check the first post on this thread, see what you think should be added or removed.

It's a work in progress, that's my only excuse... 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: Training at the KOLOSEUM with Milos.../A condensed How-to in post 1
« Reply #206 on: May 09, 2007, 07:56:30 AM »
Is all training done this way all the time like that?!  ??? ??? how do you not over train? Unless you're still within the same total sets as you should be.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #207 on: May 10, 2007, 07:43:10 AM »
bodybuilders gathering for almost religious giant set workouts at milos gym.

catharsis

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #208 on: May 17, 2007, 06:59:57 AM »
Did hamstrings & calves locally this afternoon. Tonight did shoulders w/ Milos & Dennis.

No pics...sorry  :(
LOL. Without the pictures, and with the musings, it takes on an agony aunt-like diary entry.  :)

/legs today. no pictures. mustafa hasn't phoned in two weeks. i wonder if something is wrong? have i done something wrong? has he found someone else?   

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: May 21, 2007, 12:25:36 PM »
Legs tonight after the seminar. Armin Schultz (spelling?), Dennis Wolf, Milos, Rick (Milos' business partner) and I. It was kinda less than normal cuz everyone was super tired after the events of the day -- especially, I'm sure, Milos!

Dennis James just did cardio cuz he'd got a photoshoot tomorrow and didn't want his legs to be dead during it.

In my opinion, this is a good example of a day that might as well have been an off day, instead waiting until fresh the next day and having a better workout.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: May 22, 2007, 10:09:20 AM »
Today was shoulders in the afternoon...then back in the evening.

Oh, and did I mention that I gained 4lbs last week?  ;D

lol 4lbs in one week  ::).....

i think you have a giant turd inside of you waiting to be born!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: May 22, 2007, 07:57:07 PM »
lol 4lbs in one week  ::).....

i think you have a giant turd inside of you waiting to be born!

Speaking of humungous turds...excellent empty post. ;)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2007, 07:35:16 AM »
Speaking of humungous turds...excellent empty post. ;)

::) your post was a cognitive umbrella of extrapolated bs ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #213 on: May 24, 2007, 07:15:12 AM »
C'mon garraeth my man!

Lets see some progress pics.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: May 24, 2007, 08:45:47 AM »
I can't post any cuz it'll nullify my contract with AMI.

Yesterday I only did quads -- just 1 workout cuz I had meetings in the morning...

THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT!!!! >:(

someone else has to actually post the pics to get your contract nullified ;)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #215 on: May 24, 2007, 10:53:19 PM »
dude hurry up and document some chest training with pics already >:(

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #216 on: May 25, 2007, 03:49:19 PM »
um...ok...next week tho cuz this week I'm on my own.

Afternoon: shoulders
Evening: back

thats cool,i honestly looked through every page of this just to see you train legs and back like 8 times,but no chest ;D

bench

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #217 on: May 28, 2007, 09:21:28 PM »
Great thread this one, keep it up guys 8).

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
more...

Alot o specific moves to work biarticulate muscular. Kind of what I'd expect, a bit showy though does Milos really think it's appropriate for guys at your level?

PS: You have a trigger point developing in your long head. You can see it right there in the pic. Did you do any exercises closing the shoulder joint and extending the elbow joint together? If so cease immediately! Or it could develope into a real bitch.

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
At my level? Sure I guess so...

What's a trigger point?

Today:
Afternoon: chest
Evening: biceps & triceps

A trigger point is basically an area of muscle tissue which goes into a spasm. First you should probably know you should expect to have trigger points it's normal, especially in postural muscles (which the triceps are not) visually apparent trps like this one are not IMO normal. The typical theory is that the muscle goes into spasm preventing blood flow, and thusly removal of lactic acid etc, it's believed to be a viscous circle. Eventually it can mean clicking elbow joints (which can be fixed in this case) and of course pain either in the triceps or referred to the biceps (in which case you would have a trp there aswell). Your triceps may also look a little shorter which IMO isn't good either.

You want to get a massage specifically "cross fibre friction" on the triceps where you've got the lump. I'm sure somebody will be able to do that for you at Milos gym or if not they will know somebody I'm sure. Why not go see Dr Franco Columbo just for the crack, it's what I would do if I was in California.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: June 07, 2007, 12:51:30 PM »
i'm assuming it's pretty tough training w/o milos garraeth? i know that's exactly how you did it to start with but you can get a bit spoilt i reckon.

especially after all the inspiration and comradere. what a difference a couple of weeks can make in bbing.

do you know how milos is doing now? first silvio fucks him and now he admits to fucking up dj's prep. mind you, he must have done something right with dennis. :)

are you going back to training with milos? is he taking a break? what's happening dude?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: June 09, 2007, 08:19:02 AM »
it's over bud.

walk away.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: June 09, 2007, 12:36:22 PM »
Walk away from what? Stop training? You're joking right.

nah, i mean from this thread.

you're going through the motions now. think about it, why would anyone want to read post after post stating shoulers and arms today, blah blah...?

the Milos factor is obviously not there anymore so...ya feel me?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: June 10, 2007, 08:07:34 AM »
Ahh yea...well, I'm hoping Milos will come back into the picture and we can continue w/ the photos and info. As you can tell, he's kinda busy/preoccupied right now so we haven't been training together.

So, look at it this way: my training log -- in the wrong forum. heh.

I'm still loving it...people keep asking me what I'm "on"? heh. And that I'm bigger every time they see me. Or that I'm smaller every time they see me (they say "smaller" meaning less fat -- cuz obviously, if I've gained 13 lbs in the past 2 months, I'm not smaller).

I'm getting some really gnarly veins in my legs too -- something I never thought I'd have. And they are starting to chafe when I walk -- awesome. My waist is 41" (just had it measured last Sunday for a tux for a friends wedding next month - I'm 6'2", so 41 isn't as bad as it sounds). So I have to get my legs to 41" as well. I got a while to go :D but w/ my genetics it's definitely doable...I've always had big legs - kids in elementary school used to tease me because of my "fat" legs (not fat, just unusually big).

'course everything else will be in proportion...! I think that's a big reason I'm a fan of Mustafa -- his physique is a good "target" for me (excellent genetics for legs & chest, good for back & shoulders -- all things I've got...I just need better arms). I look at him and see where I will be if I can hold everything together just long enough (training, diet, time, money, etc...etc...etc...).

(...sorry, leg day today in about 15 minutes, so it's on my mind...)

'41" legs?

mustafa's physique is a good 'target' ???

no wonder Milos isn't training with you. you've gone completely nuts. ;D

wtf is up with Milos being 'preoccupied'. that's bullshit imo. that fucking crying little slav biatch better get a fucking reality check real quick if that's so.

he talked the talk and now it's time to walk it. if he aint got shit on chua then he shouldn't have talked it.

now, is anyone really that surprised that the ifbb are backing their man in asia? i mean, seriously, is Milos? if he is then, well, i mean i like the guy and all, but he's a COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD if that's the case.

I don't believe Milos is a complete fucking retard, which means i do believe that he saw the writing on the wall as soon as he blurted that shit out. ifbb's official connection with asia or ex-competitor with a drug record and a big mouth? hmmmm, let me see...can you say, NO BRAINER!.

anyway, good to see you've still got your delusions of grandeur physique goals to keep you motivated and i do like reading your 'training log'.

one more thing. in your fantasy quest to get that mustafa look PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE LEAVE THE SYNTHOL BOTTLE IN THE DRAWER!.

thankyou.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 10, 2007, 09:43:22 AM »
I wonder if "beast" is able to make a single post without either attacking like a rabid dog or whining.. ???