Author Topic: I am sick and tired of hearing all this garbage!!!  (Read 7778 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: I am sick and tired of hearing all this garbage!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2007, 01:24:11 PM »
Yeah, my bodyfat is nowhere near 10%.  I would say no higher than 8%, but more like 7%.  I have had it tested before with calibers and it was @7% and I was not as lean then as I am now.  The guy who posted a shot is probably @4%.  I'll post another shot in a month to put aside any doubt.
OK. Very anxious to wait. I am going to post my mandatory poses soon.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2007, 01:26:59 PM »
Yeah I understand. Then why he make comment like this?
Simply because guys who take some gear and put on some muscle are a dime a dozen.  It's no great feat to get big and ripped through drug use.  This is why I always have something to say on it.  If someone is bigger than me or more ripped, it doesn't matter.  It's the road someone takes which makes their gains good or great in my eyes.  I honestly don't have much respect for heavy drug users, especially when it's looked upon as some miraculous milestone to ingest drugs on a daily basis, then cop out and say, "It's to be the "best"."
It's a joke man and most people outside of bodybuilding would vastly agree.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2007, 01:28:24 PM »
OK. Very anxious to wait. I am going to post my mandatory poses soon.

If I post a shot @8%, they'll say it's 12%.  So, if I get down to 6%, I can pass on getbig for 8%....ahah
Rules of the internet. ;)
N

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2007, 01:28:51 PM »
Crotch, don't mind these Philistines. They are weak
$

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2007, 01:32:07 PM »
Simply because guys who take some gear and put on some muscle are a dime a dozen.  It's no great feat to get big and ripped through drug use.  This is why I always have something to say on it.  If someone is bigger than me or more ripped, it doesn't matter.  It's the road someone takes which makes their gains good or great in my eyes.  I honestly don't have much respect for heavy drug users, especially when it's looked upon as some miraculous milestone to ingest drugs on a daily basis, then cop out and say, "It's to be the "best"."
How many juicer have you seen?
Obviously few right?
Here in spain. You could purchase them in pharmancy without presucription 10 years ago.
So i was surrounded by manymany juicers.And tell you.
Many of them were staying same size(Small).So whats the difference between user and natural?
Steroids are not the magic in the bottle.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2007, 01:32:51 PM »
Crotch, don't mind these Philistines. They are weak
You sure skinny pencil neck. Post your pic dude ;D

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2007, 01:43:58 PM »

I have huge respect of people trying to achieve their goals Naturally. Croatch my disagreement is your idea that Drugs are what make a great physique. The drugs use is predominat in south america, Asia and Europe but very few Pro bodybuilders come from these regions mostly because of lack of understanding of nutrition. Kids are talking Anabolics before even knowing what Protein is. It a complete illusion to think that you will take Drugs and be a champion. Years and years of proper Training and Diet are necessary with Drugs or no Drugs to improve your Physique. If Drugs were eliminated from the Sport the Same people would win they will only be significantly smaller. Drugs are a part of ANY Sport. Bonds, Sosa would be Pro's with or without drugs they just would not hit as many homeruns.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2007, 01:54:19 PM »
So i was surrounded by manymany juicers.And tell you.
Many of them were staying same size(Small).So whats the difference between user and natural?
Steroids are not the magic in the bottle.
Not magic in a bottle, but pretty damn close.  Take a few shots and pills and increase your muscle mass by 30%.  Sounds like magic to me..haha
Drugs are a part of ANY Sport. Bonds, Sosa would be Pro's with or without drugs they just would not hit as many homeruns.
Agreed.  Difference is, without drugs, they'd still be professional athletes, in bodybuilding, almost all would not be pros.  The illusion is a "pro" bodybuilder.  This basically means, many drugs for many years with the right genetics for a base.
Also, you can't really compare a real professional athlete to a drugged up bodybuilder.  Something about comparing Michael Jordan to Ronnie Coleman just doesn't make sense.  If Jordan wanted to increase his free throw percentage, he practiced hours and hours to achieve that, he didn't call his dealer and ask for the new drug.  That's kind of my point.
N

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2007, 01:56:08 PM »
Not magic in a bottle, but pretty damn close.  Take a few shots and pills and increase your muscle mass by 30%.  Sounds like magic to me..haha
Then explain. why only about 10% of users i knew got big?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2007, 01:57:48 PM »
I think just you are very insecure about yourself.
As i told you. Some are stronger and bigger than most of Ifbb pros like My friend Ogawa.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2007, 02:06:26 PM »
I think just you are very insecure about yourself.
As i told you. Some are stronger and bigger than most of Ifbb pros like My friend Ogawa.
You must be missing the point.  I don't care if someone is bigger, stronger, taller, etc.  It's how someone gets there that really matter...to me.
Yeah, I have a friend too that's bigger than Coleman and stronger than Bill Kaz.  I think everyone does...hahah
Then explain. why only about 10% of users i knew got big?
If you have the same routine/diet and everything, it's impossible not to gain size from steroids.  Maybe they took fake gear.  Or maybe your friends have genetics like my buddy Beetle.

haha, I need to make a gif of him flexing this double bicep shot.
N

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2007, 02:11:56 PM »
You must be missing the point.  I don't care if someone is bigger, stronger, taller, etc.  It's how someone gets there that really matter...to me.
Yeah, I have a friend too that's bigger than Coleman and stronger than Bill Kaz.  I think everyone does...hahahIf you have the same routine/diet and everything, it's impossible not to gain size from steroids.  Maybe they took fake gear.  Or maybe your friends have genetics like my buddy Beetle.

haha, I need to make a gif of him flexing this double bicep shot.
Hey Mr.Ignorant. Ogawa is very very famous in Japan and IFBB oficial japanese mag will publish his DVD.
You are just from small american town. Better get out your town and meet more people.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2007, 02:12:06 PM »
Time to clean your act up little people!

I never knew 225 pound benches where anything special until I came on this board.

You people make it seem as if nobody could ever bench over 315 and thus are limiting your own minds.

I for one am much a bigger and stronger person because I use this to fuel my workouts.

Another thing.. low volume=low quality physique

just rememer that you lazy people.

Thank you and God bless.

LOL..........you called this one. When you have several sub standard little pricks, who never will be big as there pathetic genes wont allow, then comes the "hey I'm natural" bullshit.

Take TA, pathetic at best, horrible genes, tried roids and it failed him......No he failed himself!
you see pricks like he and BP, heckler and ect., never will amount to shit.....four years from now they will all be saying that it was "injuries " that kept them from making it big....................Y eah right!

call it as it is, you are superior to them, and they know it!

hope this helps all the little pricks out there from any misconceptions.......... ....don't like it boys, try suicide!!!

Big Lee

• Getbig II
  • Roadhouse was a great movie.
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2007, 02:37:50 PM »
Tamer, at 210 shredded you will be a grat pro.  2 years away maybe. No weaknesses, very good.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2007, 02:41:18 PM »
Hey Mr.Ignorant. Ogawa is very very famous in Japan and IFBB oficial japanese mag will publish his DVD.
You are just from small american town. Better get out your town and meet more people.
I too think I should move out of Las Vegas and maybe head back to my other small town, New York...hahah
That makes 3 ingenious comments today man.  Keep it up, maybe you'll hit a half dozen by days end.

Only small jokers workout at my gym also, like Jay Cutler and Gustavo Badell...hahah, you're one funny guy.  It's great you're friends with Ogawa, whoever that may be, but stop making idiot comments which you know nothing about, such as where I live or my weight, etc.  Next thing you know, you'll say I'm 6' 2".

N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2007, 02:42:48 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=139547.0;attach=156492;image
Regardless of genetics, you have to hand it to someone for leaning up like that without drugs.  Crazy transformation.  I think I may give Big Macs another try. ;)
N

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2007, 03:30:08 PM »
Croatch is built like a tank but i have a hard time with the 8 percent bf claim, i'd honestly say more like 12-13 at least which is still awesome, the guy looks great.

Squad , do you really think 12-13% BF is AWESOME>?
What does that say about your BF levels???? ???

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2007, 04:05:36 PM »

LOL..........you called this one. When you have several sub standard little pricks, who never will be big as there pathetic genes wont allow, then comes the "hey I'm natural" bullshit.

Take TA, pathetic at best, horrible genes, tried roids and it failed him......No he failed himself!
you see pricks like he and BP, heckler and ect., never will amount to shit.....four years from now they will all be saying that it was "injuries " that kept them from making it big....................Y eah right!

hope this helps all the little pricks out there from any misconceptions.......... ....don't like it boys, try suicide!!!

lol let's not be harsh.. they can always grow doing low volume training.. ;D
just push some weight!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2007, 04:23:28 PM »
Squad , do you really think 12-13% BF is AWESOME>?
What does that say about your BF levels???? ???
i mean awesome compared to the regular person, if Croatch was 8 percent he'd have veins everywhere, he's got damn good definition but he's maybe 11 percent or so, not many guys are 11 percent, how many do you see on a regular basis if you don't train at Gold's Venice?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2007, 05:11:19 PM »
i mean awesome compared to the regular person, if Croatch was 8 percent he'd have veins everywhere, he's got damn good definition but he's maybe 11 percent or so, not many guys are 11 percent, how many do you see on a regular basis if you don't train at Gold's Venice?
I'm going with 8%, I'll have it checked in the next few weeks.  Plus, veins are hereditary.  Look at Cutler vs. Coleman, with both the same amount of bodyfat.  At 225lbs, I was probably 14%.
N

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2007, 05:13:22 PM »
I'm going with 8%, I'll have it checked in the next few weeks.  Plus, veins are hereditary.  Look at Cutler vs. Coleman, with both the same amount of bodyfat.  At 225lbs, I was probably 14%.
oh ok i didn't realize that you had come down in weight, i was basing my opinion on your heavier pics, you look fantastic either way.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2007, 05:16:56 PM »

why does everyone of your 200 meltdowns have my name in it onlyme ::)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2007, 05:18:31 PM »
Ben he has a crush on you, I think he wants your viking power  :-X

Seriously it looks like you've got a bonifide stalker.
\

The Heckler

« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2007, 05:21:46 PM »

hahah yes, BP has already risen to legendary status and along with that comes the likes of queenies like beks/onlyme who ride his jock.

I bet "beks" is the kind of "guy" who, when "he" uses mouthwash at night, fantasizes that it's BP's semen swirling around in "his" mouth.  haha, gayer than not using a public restroom because you're afraid of germs.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2007, 05:22:27 PM »

HAHA im honoured ::) I am being stalked by a guy who was almost in over the top ::)