Author Topic: These Iranians clearly are a very uncivilised bunch  (Read 13842 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: These Iranians clearly are a very uncivilised bunch
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2007, 11:27:22 AM »
Ahmadinejad is not Iran's supreme leader.  He is second in command to Ali Khamenei.  That is the man we have to worry about.  Ahmadinejad answers to Ali Khamenei.  Iran has secular aspects to its political organization but the religious people still have final word.

Exactly, and tipping the balance in favour of a more secular society will not occur by systematically undermining the secular aspects of that society. If anything, you strengthen it.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2007, 11:28:37 AM »
loco, a passing reference does not an inclusion make.  ::)  You chose your name wisely.  ;)
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2007, 11:30:33 AM »
loco, a passing reference does not an inclusion make.  ::)  You chose your name wisely.  ;)

I was simply answering 240's question.       ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2007, 12:01:16 PM »
who the fck brought up israel?

I'd hazard to guess that if the CIA hadn't committed terrorism in Iran, the world wouldn't be dealing with Ayatollahs, and Israel   wouldn't be terrified at the prospect of a strong prosperous nuclear nation in it's midst.

lol, Loco

Uh, 240, perhaps when you're done watching Oprah, you might wanna consider a retraction.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2007, 12:03:12 PM »
Still no evidence for your ficticious points Jag.

A retraction would also be acceptable.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2007, 12:21:51 PM »
Ahmadinejad is not Iran's supreme leader.  He is second in command to Ali Khamenei.  That is the man we have to worry about.  Ahmadinejad answers to Ali Khamenei.  Iran has secular aspects to its political organization but the religious people still have final word.

Actually, Ahmadinejad is currently third in rank. Hashemi Rafsanjani was elected to a power position close to Khamenei a few months ago, and is second HNIC.

The ayatollah's are also fed up with Ahmadinejad.

Word is, that the ayatollah's ordered the release of the british sailors, and in order to not be humiliated, Ahmadinejad handled it all, managed to turn it into a complete PR victory.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2007, 01:01:57 PM »
Still no evidence for your ficticious points Jag.

A retraction would also be acceptable.

Jag's argument seems to be that the U.S messing around with the politics of Middle-Eastern countries is the source of all the woes of those countries.

Well, we've messed around with the politics of Germany and Japan, too. Yet, somehow these countries seeming to be doing quite well.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2007, 01:08:33 PM »
Actually, Ahmadinejad is currently third in rank. Hashemi Rafsanjani was elected to a power position close to Khamenei a few months ago, and is second HNIC.

The ayatollah's are also fed up with Ahmadinejad.

Word is, that the ayatollah's ordered the release of the british sailors, and in order to not be humiliated, Ahmadinejad handled it all, managed to turn it into a complete PR victory.

-Hedge

Not really a PR victory when its revealed the Iranians forced the british sailors to say they were in Iranian waters and used methods of TORTURE to achieve those statements.

But I guess its more popular to hate britain and heap praise on Iran much as its more popular to side with terrorists instead of american troops.

Just rather sad.

Your a good mod though hedge, very knowledgeable and fair.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2007, 01:45:18 PM »

But I guess its more popular to hate britain and heap praise on Iran much as its more popular to side with terrorists instead of american troops.

Just rather sad.

Just more bullshit thrown out by people like you. Tell me who's praising Iran and siding with terrorists? And if those sailors were indeed in Iran's water and someone happens to be critical it doesn't mean they're siding with terrorists. Some of us here don't want to wage war and escalate tensions higher than they already are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2007, 03:05:08 PM »
Just more bullshit thrown out by people like you. Tell me who's praising Iran and siding with terrorists? And if those sailors were indeed in Iran's water and someone happens to be critical it doesn't mean they're siding with terrorists. Some of us here don't want to wage war and escalate tensions higher than they already are.

From a neutral standpoint, ANY nation which goes inside that 12-mile ocean of another country DESERVES to have them locked up.

Just because england is an ally and iran is the devil... that doesn't change international law, nor should it change our support for its uniform enforcement.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2007, 09:26:10 PM »
Jag's argument seems to be that the U.S messing around with the politics of Middle-Eastern countries is the source of all the woes of those countries.

Well, we've messed around with the politics of Germany and Japan, too. Yet, somehow these countries seeming to be doing quite well.

That is not my argument. I can speak for myself, I prefer you not attempt to interpret my words.
You lack the comprehension skills to even understand them, let alone clarify them for others.
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2007, 01:09:27 AM »
That is not my argument. I can speak for myself, I prefer you not attempt to interpret my words.
You lack the comprehension skills to even understand them, let alone clarify them for others.

I wish I had the comprehension to believe your false statements!

Why don't you just be the bigger person and accept that what you said could be wrong? ???

Are you that much of a lying coward? :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية