Author Topic: Iran has finally gone too far  (Read 9921 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Iran has finally gone too far
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2007, 07:20:08 AM »
Have you forgotten?  when those towers fell?  we had neighbors still inside going through a living hell.  And you say we sholuldn't worry bout bin laden, have you forgotten?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2007, 07:22:16 AM »
And you say we sholuldn't worry bout bin laden

"So I don't know where he is.  You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you." - George W. Bush

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/03/20020313-8.html

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2007, 07:23:39 AM »
"So I don't know where he is.  You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you." - George W. Bush

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/03/20020313-8.html

and in reality, hes really not that important.   Terror wouldn't end when that old goat dies, actually i think hes dead already.  but really, in the big scheme of things, the old boy ain't that important.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2007, 07:25:32 AM »
and in reality, hes really not that important.

Reversing your previous position in just 3 minutes and 31 seconds... Impressive.

With skills like that, you should be angling to become White House Press Secretary.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2007, 07:32:41 AM »
Reversing your previous position in just 3 minutes and 31 seconds... Impressive.

With skills like that, you should be angling to become White House Press Secretary.
I was singing a song fool.
Osama however is not very important.  Hes hiding in a cave like the rest of the pussys of al quaeda.  getting picked off one at a time.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2007, 07:34:28 AM »
Hes hiding in a cave like the rest of the pussys of al quaeda.  getting picked off one at a time.

I have to agree with you there.

Those "#2"-s are dropping like flies.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2007, 07:59:56 AM »
Hate clogged?   hmmmm, i hate terrorist and insurgents.   That will never change.  And sorry bub, if we have to kill 100 innocents to kill one terrorist, i'm ok/fine with that.  War is hell, never knew that?

Then you wouldn't object if you, MM69, your family, and 90 other school children in Kansas died, if it meant catching one terrorist in Iraq?

If that's the case, ...please shoot yourself now.

oh, I forgot, ...you're not all that innocent.
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2007, 08:01:54 AM »
Then you wouldn't object if you, MM69, your family, and 90 other school children in Kansas died, if it meant catching one terrorist in Iraq?

If that's the case, ...please shoot yourself now.

oh, I forgot, ...you're not all that innocent.
If I am standing next to a terrorist and the only shot you have is to take us both out, yes blow me to bits.   I love my country and don't put myself above it.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2007, 08:05:24 AM »
If I am standing next to a terrorist and the only shot you have is to take us both out, yes blow me to bits.   I love my country and don't put myself above it.

That is exactly what you do when you advocate the dismantling of the constitution because it impedes your desire to trample the rights of others. That's exactly what you do when you break the laws of your country to achieve unlawful goals, and facilitate an unlawful agenda. That's exactly what you do when you say I don't care what congress says I'm doing my own thing.

ps - your argument is fallatious because a sniper bullet doesn't take out 2 at a time.
Were I in that situation, I'd make sure I used a bomb to ensure I took yous BOTH out!  :P

pps - strike that. I forgot about the magic bullet Oswald used on Kennedy.
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2007, 08:12:21 AM »
That is exactly what you do when you advocate the dismantling of the constitution because it impedes your desire to trample the rights of others. That's exactly what you do when you break the laws of your country to achieve unlawful goals, and facilitate an unlawful agenda. That's exactly what you do when you say I don't care what congress says I'm doing my own thing.

ps - your argument is fallatious because a sniper bullet doesn't take out 2 at a time.
Were I in that situation, I'd make sure I used a bomb to ensure I took yous BOTH out!  :P

pps - strike that. I forgot about the magic bullet Oswald used on Kennedy.
Wow, you sound like you have a lot of love in your heart.
I don't HATE you but see you turn this to hating each other.
I suspect  in reality you are sweet to the core, perhaps its only here you spew hatred.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2007, 11:31:43 AM »
...and wouldn't be stuck with a horrendous debt, uncertain of the world your newborn son will have to live in. etc.

Let's be accurate here. Gas wouldn't be so high if it weren't for the invasion. Who knows, perhaps in a few years it might have become a problem, however, if you had true leadership that prioritizes the best interests of the US public at large, over the profits of oil companies, alternative fuels would have been developed long before this crisis came about, ...and they certainly would not have killed the electric car. That will go down as one of the stupidest decisions ever made. I say "one of" because we all know there have been MANY stupid decisions made by world leaders in the past few years.

You fucking idiots, Gas didn't rise until Katrina, and then once they raised it, they had us by the balls..it isn't the war that has made it go up
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2007, 11:32:53 AM »
You fucking idiots, Gas didn't rise until Katrina,

Can someone please verify or nullify this claim?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2007, 12:00:16 PM »

I don't know about where you live but the day before Katrina gas was $1.57 at Ft. Leonard Wood. within days it was over $3 and hasn't come below $2 since
gotta love life

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2007, 12:12:53 PM »

The price of oil started raising with the invasion of Iraq. it spiked after Katrina, and continues to go up after every assinine decision Bush makes.
w