Author Topic: Pros and training advice  (Read 10213 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Pros and training advice
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2007, 04:18:40 PM »
there's no way Joe could be a pro TODAY but i think he colud have been one in the mid to late 70's.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2007, 04:21:29 PM »
there's no way Joe could be a pro TODAY but i think he colud have been one in the mid to late 70's.

No way today.......I'm not that stupid........mid 80's possibly, but remember, it would have been in the lower classes.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2007, 04:22:24 PM »
No way today.......I'm not that stupid........mid 80's possibly, but remember, it would have been in the lower classes.
yeah like i said man you looked great, every bit as good as Zane IMO.

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2007, 04:29:41 PM »
thnx for the pics chick

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2007, 04:40:35 PM »
You had a Great physique. But your assumption that more Gear would make you a PRO is Absurd to say the least. Every body COULD, WOULD, IF.....let's just stop with this DAY DREAMING ....

Day dream about what? It was never my wish.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2007, 04:52:02 PM »
Mr. Intenseone is no mr. Olympia but he had shape and proportions which I guess make Bob angry cause he never had symmetry.

I am surprised Bob turned pro with average genetics. He would make a better rower or some other sissy sport where you cover yourself up.
just push some weight!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2007, 05:03:57 PM »
Mr. Intenseone is no mr. Olympia but he had shape and proportions which I guess make Bob angry cause he never had symmetry.

I am surprised Bob turned pro with average genetics. He would make a better rower or some other sissy sport where you cover yourself up.

Oh shit.........that was harsh :o!

Stavios

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2007, 05:31:10 PM »

Bob owns you, girly man !

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2007, 05:42:43 PM »
Bob owns you, girly man !

Only thing he consistantly owns is himself. With less then stellar markings he did succeed to suck up enough to finally win a masters show.. ::) WOOHOO ::)
just push some weight!

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2007, 04:03:07 AM »
what i said in broken english was that a pro potential will already have 17-18 inch arms before he touches the gear,,he will already have sculpted developed delts and thick wide full chest before he touches gear,,and HE WILL NEVER BE ALL ARMS,,he might be "all arms" when you compare him to other pros.. but each and every muscle on the individual's physiqe will be developed,,yes even calves,,you may think they are small but only because you compare them to other pros,,

now you must understand that you dont have to be huge to win a pro card,,you need to have the best combination of lean muscle mass,,,,muscle shape,,cuts/definition and symetry/proportions

when you have all that built in and won your pro card then you can build on it size wize! some build it good like dexter jackson and some build it less good like kamali,,

each and every bodybuilder who won a pro card had his physiqe sliced and judged to the t by numerous assholes,,and bodybuilding judges do not afraid to put you right in your place no matter how hard you worked and how many drugs you took

each and every bodybuilder who won a pro card had something uniqe to his physiqe to begin with BEFORE TOUCHING HORMONES

im hungry bye

you actually have a good grip of the english knowledge, its evident from the way you type you know ur grammar, punctuations very well. but u deliberately mess it up in some sentences to make it broken english...

why do u do that gh15? r u really gary strydom? who are u? ;)