Author Topic: Red Line Movie - Not Top Ten - 0% Rating  (Read 9475 times)

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
Re: Red Line Movie - Not Top Ten - 0% Rating
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2007, 03:36:59 AM »
fair call ari.
thanks Hank, hows milos going ;)
Greed and disgust

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2007, 03:42:10 AM »
thanks Hank, hows milos going ;)

Look, as all Getbiggers would know by now, i despise Milos.  However, it has been brought to my attention lately, that Milos is a lady killer....and ya gotta respect that!

Yes, Milos allegedly does very well with the ladies.  He is a magnet and they apparantly are falling at his feet.

He is one lucky bastard.

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2007, 03:53:58 AM »
Look, as all Getbiggers would know by now, i despise Milos.  However, it has been brought to my attention lately, that Milos is a lady killer....and ya gotta respect that!

Yes, Milos allegedly does very well with the ladies.  He is a magnet and they apparantly are falling at his feet.

He is one lucky bastard.
must fuck  using high reps with his strokes
Greed and disgust

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2007, 07:40:45 AM »
my facts are at the Box office..read em and weep bitch.... 8)

yes because everybody's second movie is a box office smash ::)

lets not forget he only had a small part in the movie but keep hating it's what you were born to do ;)

E
E

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2007, 07:41:38 AM »
must fuck  using high reps with his strokes

Yes, Milos does very, very well with the ladies.  He has always got some smokin' young lady hanging off him.

Milos has always been a magnet. It must be the European thing, the girls just melt when they see him.  I showed my Mrs.  and her friends a pic of him, and they all thought he was absolutely gorgeous.

There are stories floating around the Koloseum that Milos has bedded thousands of women.  That's right thousands.  And knowing Milos' standards, you can be assured  that these women would be all high quality babes.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2007, 07:43:38 AM »
I look at little skinny kevin these days and feel like weeping.  His sunken face, rolled shoulders and that look of total dejection.  What must he be going through?  And to think he is considering getting back on the gear again.

For christ sake Kevin,  buy a burger frachaise and disappear.  You are boring and uncreative. You would do well in the fast food industry.

that's the second time i've seen use of the word "weeping" here today ::)

stop using that word, women use that word ::)

not creative lol yet he somehow wrote music, very good music but people today prefer shitty rap or country :-\

E
E

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2007, 07:48:38 AM »
Look, Milos is just  really gifted with the ladies. If you want to use the word 'genetic' then so be it!  He is genetically gifted with the babes.

In his youth, Milos would have 3 or 4  girls on the hop, at the same time!  How does he do it?  Well he doesnt, they come to him.  His charming and sweet nature, allegedly has these gorgeous babes melting. 

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2007, 08:47:45 PM »
Oh little Kev,   

Failed Hollywood star
Failed at holding up a Sandow
Failed at keeping size once the needles stopped

Lets hope his kidneys aren't the next things to fail !
I feel sorry for Kevin.  He tries hard at everthing, comes close, then fails.

good on the guy for trying.

pick a side!

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2007, 10:25:10 PM »
all you people hating on kev and 'redline' have to remember that arnolds 'hercules in new york' was equaly as bad if not worse

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules_in_New_York

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2007, 11:04:12 PM »
Such a funny movie was 'Hercules In New York'.  Arnold was hilarious. 

In  an interview, Arnold reveals how the 'hercules movie' opened up many lucrative hollywood deals for him.

No one could ever argue that this movie was a bad career move!  Yes, Arnold one of the most successful actors of all time!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2007, 11:57:06 PM »
So what is Redline sucked?

Like I said, good for Kevin. He got some exposure........hopefull y it is all uphill form here!
HAHA, RON.....

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2007, 05:42:34 AM »
So what is Redline sucked?

Like I said, good for Kevin. He got some exposure........hopefull y it is all uphill form here!

Agreed, i do hope it is uphill for him.  The guy is cursed at the moment. So much bad luck, so many dead ends.

I wonder if  his new skinny physique is playing on his mind?  That would explain his lack of confidence.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2007, 12:13:59 PM »
Jeez, more people have looked at this thread than watched the movie.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2007, 12:20:11 PM »
Agreed, i do hope it is uphill for him.  The guy is cursed at the moment. So much bad luck, so many dead ends.

I wonder if  his new skinny physique is playing on his mind?  That would explain his lack of confidence.

what the hell are you talking about? ???

cursed, bad luck?  you act like everybody immediately gets an oscar invite the moment they act in a movie ::)

he got two acting jobs, do you have any idea how many people in LA have been waiting tables for years hoping they get a cameo in a small movie?

as for his "skinny" physique he's not

he still weighs about 190 and you look at him as skinny because you are probably another overbulked fatass that thinks his fat is muscle

also the fact that he willingly lost the muscle now AND DURING HIS BODYBUILDING CAREER should tell you that he's not the typical bodybuilder that feels he need 20 inch guns year round to feel like a man

you sir are stupid :-\

E
E

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2007, 12:28:41 PM »
I'm going to see the movie. The closest theatre in my neck of the woods is not showing it. I'd have to travel a couple miles to see it. smoe AMC is not showing it, they still showing it at Loews
Get Big, or Die Trying