Author Topic: Final thoughts regarding The Adonis Principles...  (Read 10865 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Final thoughts regarding The Adonis Principles...
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2007, 08:46:01 PM »
Will he advise me on my vodka and cardboard diet? A calorie is a calorie, right?

vodka is fine to diet on along with food with nutrients.  cardboard doesn't have calories.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 08:46:17 PM »
You guys just can't stand people who don't think like you do (like sheep) can you?

Hey, if honey mustard and beer help me gain muscle and stay lean then I'm in support of Adonis and his principles.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 08:47:13 PM »
You guys just can't stand people who don't think like you do (like sheep) can you?
well yeah when they're 160lbs looking like a auschwtch victim and acting like a BBing guru then no I can't

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 08:48:46 PM »
Hey, if honey mustard and beer help me gain muscle and stay lean then I'm in support of Adonis and his principles.

So you've never seen a bodybuilder drink alcohol while dieting for a competition and still come in ripped?

I've seen competitors go to bars and have a few drinks on weekends and still manage to get ripped.  You seem to claim that is impossible.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 08:49:50 PM »
well yeah when they're 160lbs looking like a auschwtch victim and acting like a BBing guru then no I can't

what does your stomach measure around?  Are you even lean?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 08:53:50 PM »
what does your stomach measure around?  Are you even lean?
hahaha---------------------------ive been 5-6% before----------------but if like your friend Adonis your scouring for half naked pics of random dudes your out of luck

and I also have a degree in Exercise Science ;)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 08:54:47 PM »

and I also have a degree in Exercise Science ;)

wow you must be really smart  ::) 

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 08:55:37 PM »

the true intellectuals of Getbig are having a discussion----------------------sit back and admire if ur are able

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=142453.0

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 08:57:31 PM »
the true intellectuals of Getbig are having a discussion----------------------sit back and admire if ur are able

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=142453.0

do you have a degree in bowling too?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 09:00:55 PM »

hey smart enough to not ride some anyomous dudes jock on some random internet website ;D

do u think about Adonis before u go to sleep and when u wake up in the morning----------

ur f*cking creepy bro
do you have a degree in bowling too?

do I really need to comment on this piece of literary genius ::)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007, 09:01:29 PM »

Adonis promises effortless ("too easy!") results, and implies that if you feel any degree of suffering whatsoever on your way to sub-6% bodyfat levels, that you are either doing something wrong, or there is something wrong with YOU.  This is fundamentally misleading.        

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2007, 09:04:54 PM »
Adonis promises effortless ("too easy!") results, and implies that if you feel any degree of suffering whatsoever on your way to sub-6% bodyfat levels, that you are either doing something wrong, or there is something wrong with YOU.  This is fundamentally misleading.         

adonis promises effortless results based on an undefined formula and self-contradictory principles, all of which are designed so he can get random men on the internet to send him half-naked pictures of themselves so he can "evaluate" them and "advise" them. simple as that.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2007, 09:11:23 PM »
Adonis promises effortless ("too easy!") results, and implies that if you feel any degree of suffering whatsoever on your way to sub-6% bodyfat levels, that you are either doing something wrong, or there is something wrong with YOU.  This is fundamentally misleading.         

'easy' is relative.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2007, 09:12:52 PM »
adonis promises effortless results based on an undefined formula and self-contradictory principles, all of which are designed so he can get random men on the internet to send him half-naked pictures of themselves so he can "evaluate" them and "advise" them. simple as that.
come on Magoo lets not destroy Bast's homoerotic sandcastle so soon--------------------it just seems malicious on our part ;D

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2007, 09:14:45 PM »
Adonis promises effortless ("too easy!") results, and implies that if you feel any degree of suffering whatsoever on your way to sub-6% bodyfat levels, that you are either doing something wrong, or there is something wrong with YOU.  This is fundamentally misleading.        
Well they do work. I dieted on the adonis principles and i know for a fact they work. Infact i dieted down 3 different ways but i did not find the adonis principles to be the best. They are a nice change by in my opinion by far not the best.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 09:15:52 PM »
Well they do work. I dieted on the adonis principles and i know for a fact they work. Infact i dieted down 3 different ways but i did not find the adonis principles to be the best. They are a nice change by in my opinion by far not the best.

what is the best method you tried in your opinion?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 09:16:51 PM »
come on Magoo lets not destroy Bast's homoerotic sandcastle so soon--------------------it just seems malicious on our part ;D

actually Magoo is a self admitted bisexual, maybe he'll ask you to meet him in person for sex, if you keep flirting with him.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 09:18:41 PM »

actually, you did say more than a few times that his method is the best.  you also claimed you were out of shape til you found the adonix principles.

i tried it myself;didn't work for me.  i'll stick to the old fashioned way.
Deep Tissue Massage

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 09:18:42 PM »
I have decided to terminate my involvement.

Smart move. 

It was inevitable, of course.

I have had a difficult time communicating with TA through pm's and never recieved the formula.

No surprise there.  "Formula"...  ::)

I do understand that TA is very busy doing research

Wow  :o       He seriously has you snowed...    "research"...  ::) ::) ::)   Adam's idea of "higher education" is the tenth grade.  I wonder what research they let him participate in at his job as assistant manager at McDonald's??
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 09:20:08 PM »
actually, you did say more than a few times that his method is the best.  you also claimed you were out of shape til you found the adonix principles.

i tried it myself;didn't work for me.  i'll stick to the old fashioned way.

you didn't lose fat eating less calories than you expended?  How did you manage to bypass the laws of physics, Power Rod?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2007, 09:21:55 PM »
Also, I have had a difficult time communicating with TA through pm's and never recieved the formula. .

You didn't recieve the formula because there was no "formula".  Hate to say I told you so.............but!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2007, 09:23:24 PM »
You didn't recieve the formula because there was no "formula".  Hate to say I told you so.............but!

You ate under 2000 calories to diet correct?  Did you lose muscle?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2007, 09:23:52 PM »
what is the best method you tried in your opinion?
I actually liked a high fat/ protien low carb diet because the water just drops off of you. I also didn't have any trouble with lifts or anything like that and you stay dry. The fats are also good at keeping your stomach full. I also think it is the quickest way to lose weight as i have seen it in action in people other then myself.

affy

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2007, 09:24:15 PM »

wow...i just got respect for you, you told the truth

so whats the best method?  just eat less..lol

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2007, 09:24:54 PM »
you didn't lose fat eating less calories than you expended?  How did you manage to bypass the laws of physics, Power Rod?

no dipshit, that's not the point of contention. the argument is that everything we know about "bodybuilding" diets, from meal frequency to calorie ratios to nutrient sources, is all wrong. it's an argument between if you think eating two meals of pancakes with syrup and sausages to get 2300 calories per day or four meals of vegetables/chicken/oats/fish to get 2300 calories per day will yield the same effect on the body or not.

adonis says yes, every speck of evidence and every accredited nutritionist says no.