Author Topic: Alec Baldwin berates his 11 yr old daughter in abusive voicemail rant  (Read 31932 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Alec Baldwin berates his 11 yr old daughter in abusive voicemail rant
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2007, 09:00:46 PM »
Dr. Phil is joke who is the public face of his wife's ideas.  A total waste of life and everyone take his words as Gospel.  HE does have have a nice set though.  Lol. 

He really does doesn't he.

Hahaha... Dr. Phorgot to grow a pair.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2007, 09:47:30 PM »
if i'm resentful than that means you put celebrities on a pedestal ::)

Trust me honey, I don't put celebrities on a pedestal.
I know too many of them and too much about them to ever be so disillusioned.

from everything you know lol and how much could you possibly know about them and what goes on behind closed doors? ::)

the tabloids don't always print the whole story honey ;)

You make the mistake of assuming my knowledge of certain celebrities comes from the tabloids. It doesn't.
I discount most everything that comes from tabloids because I'm well aware of how they operate. When you are present at a certain event, and later go on to see reports in the tabloids about supposed incidents that occurred which is about 180 degrees from what actually happened, you learn pretty fast to discount it. There's alot I don't comment on, but when it comes to Kim and Alec, I've seen it close up and in person. I worked with both of them for extended periods, and I can assure you, Ireland is NOT a spoiled brat. Alec is completely out of control, and is a very arrogant, and abusive individual. He has no clue as to why he alienates everyone around him. The sooner he gets therapy, the better off he will be, the better parent he will be, and the better off Ireland will be.

I believe that there are always two sides to the story and I don't beleive for a minute that alec would just freak out the way he did if she was consistently a grateful, caring, loving, little girl that treated her parents with respect

E

If you read his apology, you will see he admitted to taking out his frustration on the wrong person.
The man is a bully who is used to bullying his way around and getting his way. He can neither forgive or forget that he fvcked up with Kim and she doesn't want him anymore. He cannot have her, and he takes out his frustrations on his daughter as a result. After years of abuse, Kim put her foot down, left his ass, is not looking back, and this is one situation he cannot get his way, ...and it's driving him CRAZZZY! If he does not get help, ...that problem is going to grow and grow. The more Ireland grows up, and the more she looks like her mother, the worse the hostility and resentment will become because his daughter has the face of the woman he hates.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2007, 09:51:30 PM »

Oh, and fuck that judge too... He's getting into some shit he shouldn't be.

I can see that going over quite well in the custody hearing. I'd love to hear Baldwin tell a judge to go fvck himself
That oughtta end this nightmare for all concerned once and for all.  ;D
w

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2007, 10:03:47 PM »
The degree of black and white thinking here under the premise of tough luv is frightening. It ain't that simple, guys. Baldwin's trauma has finally forced reality on him in ways he previously couldn't see any better than "youse guys". Now finally he doesn't share your certainties thanks to this revelation. ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2007, 10:05:29 PM »
The degree of black and white thinking supported under the theory of tough luv is frightening. It ain't that simple, guys. Baldwin's trauma has finally forced reality on him in ways he previously didn't see any better than "youse guys".
I can see that going over quite well in the custody hearing. I'd love to hear Baldwin tell a judge to go fvck himself
That oughtta end this nightmare for all concerned once and for all.  ;D
Trust me honey, I don't put celebrities on a pedestal.
I know too many of them and too much about them to ever be so disillusioned.

You make the mistake of assuming my knowledge of certain celebrities comes from the tabloids. It doesn't.
I discount most everything that comes from tabloids because I'm well aware of how they operate. When you are present at a certain event, and later go on to see reports in the tabloids about supposed incidents that occurred which is about 180 degrees from what actually happened, you learn pretty fast to discount it. There's alot I don't comment on, but when it comes to Kim and Alec, I've seen it close up and in person. I worked with both of them for extended periods, and I can assure you, Ireland is NOT a spoiled brat. Alec is completely out of control, and is a very arrogant, and abusive individual. He has no clue as to why he alienates everyone around him. The sooner he gets therapy, the better off he will be, the better parent he will be, and the better off Ireland will be.

If you read his apology, you will see he admitted to taking out his frustration on the wrong person.
The man is a bully who is used to bullying his way around and getting his way. He can neither forgive or forget that he fvcked up with Kim and she doesn't want him anymore. He cannot have her, and he takes out his frustrations on his daughter as a result. After years of abuse, Kim put her foot down, left his ass, is not looking back, and this is one situation he cannot get his way, ...and it's driving him CRAZZZY! If he does not get help, ...that problem is going to grow and grow. The more Ireland grows up, and the more she looks like her mother, the worse the hostility and resentment will become because his daughter has the face of the woman he hates.

Sorry guys, but every bit of this is "blah blah blah".

You can talk all you want, but if anyone tells me how to raise my kids, it's their ass.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2007, 10:06:54 PM »
Sorry guys, but every bit of this is "blah blah blah".

You can talk all you want, but if anyone tells me how to raise my kids, it's their ass.

No problem, i hope your kids turn out ok anyway.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2007, 10:24:36 PM »
No problem, i hope your kids turn out ok anyway.

They will, because I make them.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2007, 10:31:25 PM »

I have a feeling we'll be reading about them in the news one day.

How they rebelled and went postal, ...or how Tu is getting locked away for abusing his kids and telling the judge to go fvck himself.  ;D If I miss the headline, ...please... someone send me the newspaper clipping.  ;D
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2007, 10:35:32 PM »
I have a feeling we'll be reading about them in the news one day.

How they rebelled and went postal, ...or how Tu is getting locked away for abusing his kids and telling the judge to go fvck himself.  ;D If I miss the headline, ...please... someone send me the newspaper clipping.  ;D

And then you woke up from your fairy tale.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2007, 10:50:34 PM »

Tu I think we have a different perspective because we're actually raising kids.  I take comments from those who haven't walked the walk with a grain of salt. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2007, 11:24:13 PM »
Tu I think we have a different perspective because we're actually raising kids.  I take comments from those who haven't walked the walk with a grain of salt. 

Nice that when they can't answer to it, they say my kids are going to become criminals...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2007, 11:57:19 PM »
Nice that when they can't answer to it, they say my kids are going to become criminals...

Dude who cares what they think?  You know you're doing the right thing.  Don't let some arm chair parent tell you otherwise. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2007, 12:40:08 AM »
Dude who cares what they think?  You know you're doing the right thing.  Don't let some arm chair parent tell you otherwise. 

Arm chair parent?? ??? I'll have you know I parent from the couch, the recliner, the back seat, and at a distance, ...but NEVER from an armchair! Hrmph!

Not to take away from those who parent full time day in / day out... I know it's a heckuva tough job,
...and that's why I don't do it. I wouldn't want to mess up a little person, ...and believe me when I say I could.  :P

I just believe that what Baldwin was doing was NOT parenting, but lashing out at his ex-wife, using his kid.
w

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2007, 05:00:41 AM »

This is a superb rationalization, one that Baldwin would've been proud of incidentally. Now he's been forcibly shown lucidity while you soldier on.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2007, 08:25:50 AM »
You all should get real and stop apologizing for an abuser.
His temper is out of control and has been for a number of years.
Too many people have quit their jobs rather than opt to be around that ticking time bomb.

And no Cap, ..."normal" parents do not talk to their children that way.
If that was "normal" in your household... well, ...I'll just say I'm glad you got through it.
It doesn't however mean she should be subjected to that kind of abuse.

He has anger issues, and until he is able to cope properly, she should not be subjected to his abuse.

Prozac would mellow Baldwin out. The guy needs to be medicated bigtime.
The House that Ruth built

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2007, 08:51:23 AM »
This is a superb rationalization, one that Baldwin would've been proud of incidentally. Now he's been forcibly shown lucidity while you soldier on.

lol.  What??  "Forcibly shown lucidity"?  What the heck does that mean?  lol. . . . Do you talk like this in real life?  lol . . . .

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2007, 09:05:48 AM »
lol.  What??  "Forcily shown lucidity"?  What the heck does that mean?  lol. . . . Do you talk like this in real life?  lol . . . .

Dude you consistently get things wrong, don't worry about me and start with baby steps of common sense. Your kidz have my sympathies given your dementia. Just remember that when they get bigger payback will be sweet. :'(

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2007, 09:07:13 AM »
Prozac would mellow Baldwin out. The guy needs to be medicated bigtime.

Bum too. Complete and utter denial.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2007, 10:13:56 AM »
Dude you consistently get things wrong, don't worry about me and start with baby steps of common sense. Your kidz have my sympathies given your dementia. Just remember that when they get bigger payback will be sweet. :'(

Perhaps I'll be "forcibly shown lucidity" one day.  LOL.  That's really funny.   ;D  LOL . . .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2007, 10:14:52 AM »
Actually, it's not a problem... as a parent, (1) You DO have all of the answers for your kid, and (2) being a parent DOES allow me to keep my kids in check... sometimes it's not so nice, but sometimes kids aren't.

How many kids do you have?

Bump.  Inquiring minds want to know.   :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2007, 11:01:15 AM »
Jag, do YOU EVEN HAVE CHILDREN?  ::)

What you need is a cock shoved in your mouth to calm you down.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2007, 06:58:30 PM »
Bump.  Inquiring minds want to know.   :)

We already know the answer to this don't we?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2007, 08:23:54 PM »
Jag, do YOU EVEN HAVE CHILDREN?  ::)

::)  Like you do? , ...and no CJ, herbal saplings don't count.  ;)

One does not need to poop a litter of kittens to participate in raising them.
I've cared for and participated in the raising of MANY children, from newborns into their teens.
No, they were not biologically mine, however for all intents & purposes, I've raised kids.

What you need is a cock shoved in your mouth to calm you down.

I can think of a better place that would work waaaaaaay better.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2007, 10:45:17 PM »
I think it's only fitting to let Alec have the last word, ...even if it does back up what pumpster & I say

Alec Baldwin in his own words about "What He Has Learned". <--click me

See Tu, BB, Cap, and all the other idiots, this wasn't a spoiled brat acting up,
...it was a frustrated bully acting out, ...and on the wrong person.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2007, 12:23:33 AM »
We already know the answer to this don't we?

I HOPE we know the answer.  Some people are better off not breeding.   :)