Author Topic: MILOS...WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU !  (Read 8214 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
MILOS...WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU !
« on: April 30, 2007, 03:15:22 AM »
Milos has always been a ladies man. Women have always been drawn to his magnetic personality and masculine good looks.

I recently showed a pic of Milos to my Mrs. and her friends, and they all just melted.  They thought he was absolutely gorgeous!

Milos has always been indulged by the most beautiful women imaginable. He must be one of the luckiest men on the planet.

Getbiggers, my disdain for Milos as a guru is well known on the boards. 
However, my respect and admiration for his ability to  attract the most stunning women on the planet is real.

Hank, full of disdain but brimming with respect!

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: MILOS...WOMAN ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU !
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 03:16:56 AM »
Go back to licking Lee's pink boots, fanboy.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: MILOS...WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU !
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 03:22:56 AM »
There are stories circulating, that 'back in the day' Milos would have 3  or 4 women on the go!  And i am talking stunning beautiful babes here.

In my book a 'genetic freak' is someone who can effortlessly pull gorgeous women.  Milos is undoubtably in that category.

Peace.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 03:25:07 AM »
whatabout ugly women. surely that is an even bigger challenge?
Z

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 03:29:26 AM »
This guy gets a raging boner over whomever's picture he happens to cum across, then usually posts about that person in the BB forum. Usually it's about Lee, but I guess Milos stole ol Hank's wood today.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 03:30:33 AM »

Bluto, you are a lateral thinker. Qualities never seen on a board like Getbig.....Good post!

I suppose i am just fascinated by the whole 'animal magnetism' thing.  Someone like Milos has never had to try to score a beautiful woman.  They are drawn to him!  - I think that must be such an empowering feeling for a man.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 03:30:43 AM »
i would respect milos more if he would exclusively date ugly women. that would be a much bigger effort and challenge.
Z

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 03:35:28 AM »
i would respect milos more if he would exclusively date ugly women. that would be a much bigger effort and challenge.

I see your logic and thinking-pattern Bluto, however, Milos only knows one form of woman.  And that is a beautiful one!

Milos losing his virginity at the age of 10 years to a Belgian beauty queen, just adds to the aura and legendary status of this modern day Casanova! Good luck to you Milos.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 03:40:58 AM »
Bluto, you are a lateral thinker. Qualities never seen on a board like Getbig.....Good post!

I suppose i am just fascinated by the whole 'animal magnetism' thing.  Someone like Milos has never had to try to score a beautiful woman.  They are drawn to him!  - I think that must be such an empowering feeling for a man.

i wonder what that feels like. i can only dream about it and try to imagine
Z

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 03:53:31 AM »
Bodybuilders's  Elvis Presley !!

(Photo courtesy of  Brian Moss's album )

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 04:14:11 AM »
Hank Wood is as gay as the world is round..

Luke, do have anything to do with this queer? You two related?
I am a mini beast

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 05:04:10 AM »
Hank wood always defends Derek  (homo)
TEAM WOLF

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 05:08:07 AM »
milos was the only pro bb who didnt gross out my x gf and in fact she said he was really hot

apparently arm size wasnt high on her list :D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 05:09:49 AM »
Hey hank!! i thought you only had eyes for me!!  :'( :-*

Now i find out you have eyes for Milos!! Hank you break my heart!!! :'( :'(

Wait a minute!! you mentioned Mrs Hank??? Does she know about you other life! You know, US!!  :-\ :-[

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2007, 05:14:45 AM »
Hank Wood is as gay as the world is round..

Luke, do have anything to do with this queer? You two related?

Oh god!!! show me the biggest cliff to jump off if i am!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 05:34:30 AM »
Milos is quite modest when discussing his sexual conquests.  He is not a bragger nor gloater.
He has been intimate with thousands of women, yet chooses to remain quietly reserved.

Milos, my disdain for you as Pro Bodybuilding's-Self-Styled-Guru is well known. Being Hank, the 'Industries Anti-Hero' has its ups and downs.  However, i will always show you respect for the way you treat and love the many thousands of women who have been part of, and
continue to share in, your amazing life!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2007, 05:40:09 AM »
does milos use his bodybuilding technique with women? supersets? high reps? going reaaaaaaaaally slow? all the way down, all the way up etc?
Z

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2007, 05:54:49 AM »
Look, what makes Milos such a 'stand up guy' is the love and respect he shows his women.  OK, he plays the field a little, but who wouldnt!  Remember Getbiggers, it is the women who seek Milos out, not the other way around!

Pro Bodybuilders are notorious for  the maltreatment of women. It is the Lee Priest's of this world that i despise.  Lee's alleged history of domestic violence is absolutely abhorrent. This midget has no respect at all for the fairer sex. I feel deeply for poor Cathy Le Francois, and everything that she has  had to endure from this little monster

....All women Getbiggers out there, if your man hits or emotionally abuses you seek out the relevant authorities! 

Peace.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2007, 06:10:52 AM »
better idea, hank, why don't you go jump off a cliff.

i kind of gathered milos was down with the ladies, seeing as he has gone out with some of the most beautiful around, including ursula and milamar (spelling?)

btw, i hope milamar has a sense of humour because you should know that milos is, in fact, married to her. all this talk of mischko's sexual conquests etc is very disrespectful to both of them and demonstrates your complete lack of class.

hank, you go from personal insults to kissing arse constantly. wtf is wrong with you, bipolar or something?

just in case you do have some mental abberation please don't take my first bit of advice to heart. i was only joking.

seriously, i'm sure you mean well in the end but, please, try and just stfu when you start feeling the need to do the above.

thankyou in anticipation of your obliging response.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2007, 06:23:32 AM »
I will never agree with Milos' training principles. However, i have the utmost respect by the way in which he treats his women.

Pro Bodybuilders in general, are notorious for their violent, physical and emotional treatment of their spouses. 

As stated earlier, Tiny-Lee Priest for example, has a very checquered history when it comes to his penchance for alleged domestic violations.

Milos, sets the bar very high when it comes to caring and loving a women.  Lee, take note of the 'Milos Principles of Respecting Women' before you end up in a prison cell.

Peace.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2007, 06:28:18 AM »
I will never agree with Milos' training principles. However, i have the utmost respect by the way in which he treats his women.

Pro Bodybuilders in general, are notorious for their violent, physical and emotional treatment of their spouses. 

As stated earlier, Tiny-Lee Priest for example, has a very checquered history when it comes to his penchance for alleged domestic violations.

Milos, sets the bar very high when it comes to caring and loving a women.  Lee, take note of the 'Milos Principles of Respecting Women' before you end up in a prison cell.

Peace.

see, there you go again.

bodybuilders are notorious for violence towards women ??? show me where you get that from. should be easy seeing as they are 'notorious' and all.

lee priest? you wouldn't know the man or either of his ex's from a bar of soap.

let's face it hank, you're talking out of your arse...again. ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2007, 06:29:35 AM »
does milos use his bodybuilding technique with women? supersets? high reps? going reaaaaaaaaally slow? all the way down, all the way up etc?

;D ;D ;D

Where did you think I picked up "endless giant sets method"...or "sprinting the marathon" idea...?

And yes - full range of motion is full range of motion.
Partial movement - partial development...who wants that?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2007, 06:31:13 AM »

There are NO ugly women...
Every woman has a BEAUTY about her...if you only look... ;)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2007, 06:43:34 AM »
Milos is now a committed family man and devoted husband.  He has a successful business and is adored across the planet by both men and women alike.

Yes, women are incredibly attracted to this man.  They find him sexy, sultry and magnetic.  I say, good luck to Milos!  He deserves everything he gets.  The man has worked very hard to achieve his current status and should be aloud to enjoy it. Repect.

I will state again to all the haters out there;  I am opposed vehemently to Milos' training philosophies, however, i hold great admiration for the love, respect and honour he shows to the women of the world.

Peace.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2007, 06:52:52 AM »
Milos is now a committed family man and devoted husband.  He has a successful business and is adored across the planet by both men and women alike.

Yes, women are incredibly attracted to this man.  They find him sexy, sultry and magnetic.  I say, good luck to Milos!  He deserves everything he gets.  The man has worked very hard to achieve his current status and should be aloud to enjoy it. Repect.

I will state again to all the haters out there;  I am opposed vehemently to Milos' training philosophies, however, i hold great admiration for the love, respect and honour he shows to the women of the world.

Peace.

Thank you Hank...but I show same love, respect and honour to my training philosophies...you just didn't realize that - yet...
Think about it without immediately convincing yourself you are against it...Try for couple of weeks - and than tell me what you think...