Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 822926 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2007, 04:52:38 AM »
Damm guys, keep it at least tasteful for crying out loud.

Yeah your right, i knew I was pushing it with the last pic I posted.  From now on no more pink.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2007, 03:18:31 PM »
Met and trained with Rimbaud this morning, very cool guy. We did a little arms and some cardio, nothing to outrageous. BTW, this guy could pass for triple-H's twin brother.

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2007, 05:37:46 PM »
So whos the "bigger" moderator between u two?  =)
FEAR THE BAPP!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2007, 06:50:24 PM »
So whos the "bigger" moderator between u two?  =)
Rim is bigger, but I knew that already...after all, he's at least 3+ inches taller then me and he has about 20lbs on me.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2007, 08:24:36 AM »
Rim is bigger, but I knew that already...after all, he's at least 3+ inches taller then me and he has about 20lbs on me.

Yea, but you look bigger. Actually Arnold is also a hell of a nice guy & has lifted weights before (I believe that's a rarity on getbig). Had a good time - I wish I could've spent a few more days & trained more. It was nice to train with someone other then my wife.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2007, 12:57:23 PM »
Yea, but you look bigger. Actually Arnold is also a hell of a nice guy & has lifted weights before (I believe that's a rarity on getbig). Had a good time - I wish I could've spent a few more days & trained more. It was nice to train with someone other then my wife.
Well, after all, I am the biggest man alive...it's a curse I have to live with.

With large muscles, comes great size! ::)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2007, 01:55:10 PM »
Well, after all, I am the biggest man alive...it's a curse I have to live with.

True. But at least it gives the rest of us something to shoot for.  ;D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2007, 02:48:00 PM »
True. But at least it gives the rest of us something to shoot for.  ;D

No way! Iīm not shooting Synthol...

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2007, 03:23:03 PM »
No way! Iīm not shooting Synthol...

So you've given up on the dream?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2007, 05:36:26 AM »
So you've given up on the dream?

Yeah kind of, what i ment to say was that these days i donīt shoot more that 20 cc of synthol a day. I know that isnīt enough, but hey at least itīs something...

BTW i never aspirate, thatīs for fags...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2007, 12:10:20 AM »
Ok, so last night i got home from work really late, i was kind of pissed that i didnīt make it to the gym, so i trained delts at 01.00 am and it was a decent workout. I usually like to workout later anyway like 21.00 because the gym is empty of "tourist" and i really feel stronger later in the day.

Anyone else do this late night workouts?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2007, 05:31:38 AM »
Ok, so last night i got home from work really late, i was kind of pissed that i didnīt make it to the gym, so i trained delts at 01.00 am and it was a decent workout. I usually like to workout later anyway like 21.00 because the gym is empty of "tourist" and i really feel stronger later in the day.

Anyone else do this late night workouts?

On days that I KNOW I cant go after work (5:00p.m.)  I go at 3:00 am in the morning its pretty nice that there is maybe 1 other person there.
U

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2007, 11:03:30 AM »
Due to being in college and working full time i hit the gym at 11pm every night. i've actually been having great workouts but it's hard to fall asleep when i get home because i'm still pumped up.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2007, 11:33:59 AM »
Update since some dickhead deleted the original thread...

i jogged on a treadmill friday for the first time in 6 months...it felt rather odd but my knee is getting stronger every day. i'm getting 130 degrees of flex out of it now and my good knee has 135 degrees. it's been just over 1 month since the surgery...

i should be squating in about a month with light weights. i've been doing wall squats and one legged leg press for PT so i'm working my way back into normal function.

my right leg is about half the size of my left but i'll get that all back in time...i'm itching for a cycle right now but will wait another two months. still holding steady at 222 with abs and my upper body strength hasn't suffered one bit, in fact my tricep movements have been taking off like crazy.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2007, 11:41:33 AM »
On days that I KNOW I cant go after work (5:00p.m.)  I go at 3:00 am in the morning its pretty nice that there is maybe 1 other person there.

The lastest I've ever gone is 11:00PM. I still want to go about 3:00ish one day.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2007, 11:50:35 AM »

i jogged on a treadmill friday for the first time in 6 months...it felt rather odd but my knee is getting stronger every day. i'm getting 130 degrees of flex out of it now and my good knee has 135 degrees. it's been just over 1 month since the surgery...

i should be squating in about a month with light weights. i've been doing wall squats and one legged leg press for PT so i'm working my way back into normal function.

my right leg is about half the size of my left but i'll get that all back in time...i'm itching for a cycle right now but will wait another two months. still holding steady at 222 with abs and my upper body strength hasn't suffered one bit, in fact my tricep movements have been taking off like crazy.

8)

Thats great OL  Keep it up, btw you are coming back to BB right?
U

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2007, 12:01:12 PM »
Thats great OL  Keep it up, btw you are coming back to BB right?

Yup...

Going to get back to my roots and do a full bodybuilding protocol. i want to bulk up for about 6 months and then next year try to get lean and mean. i haven't been under 8% BF in about 3 years. i want to see how i look ripped again!

after that i might do a little powerlifting but my main problem is that my deadlift was the only lift that i dominated in. now that i can't deadlift heavy for over a year i really see no reason to do bench only meets. That is why i did so well in WADBL was because i could pull heavy weight.

8)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2007, 01:13:52 PM »
Sounds good bro...

Drunking Powerlifting, Gear using Irishman with a Scottish additude =  LOOK THE  FUCK  OUT. ;D
U

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2007, 04:23:21 PM »
Rim. . . . Come on bro you almost have 5000
U

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2007, 05:02:26 PM »

8)

Sounds like that knee is doing real well. Keep at the last few stubborn degrees ROM.
 They took some chunks of stuff out (Plika?)
that were floating around in mine for yrs. It'd feel like I'd knelt on a casing nail.  Now The leg they did is stronger and more pain free than the other, even though it's not my dominant side. It is still smaller though, even w/ extra work.
Years of favoring the other...  The other one has some issues, but not bad enough to go thru the surgery BS. THAT BITCH HURT!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2007, 05:10:03 PM »
Rim. . . . Come on bro you almost have 5000

I had over 5000 before the old locker room was deleted.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2007, 05:17:03 PM »
I had over 5000 before the old locker room was deleted.

So when they deleted the post, we were subtracted numbers from the post count?
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2007, 05:54:23 PM »
So when they deleted the post, we were subtracted numbers from the post count?

Yes.

....5000th!

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2007, 08:07:15 AM »
!

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2007, 04:47:47 AM »
sorry boys gotta let some steam off.

this is my fourth week of 150testp/75tren a eod, well just to say tren does not mix when you hate your job.  i work graveyard loading sideload trailers for a major beer company. well its fast paced and alot of heavy lifting with pickin up the slack of lazy bums, because you don't go home until the last truck is loaded. 

its memorial weekend  and alot of beer is going out. All night i just wanted to plug my forklift up and give the finger while i was burning out of the parking lot. but i got to pay bills and the winter cycle lol . well thats my rant  and tren is a harsh drug but damm with the proper diet,cardio the shit is amazing. 8)