Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 825697 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2007, 06:33:55 PM »
Trab is right Udeluz, you're gonna have to do it if you want to do a show...or you can keep the hair and compete....that would be weird.

As for me and hair, I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but once I started "using" my body hair got even worse...I never had any back hair until I jumped on AAS. I used to shave it myself when it wasn't too bad...that was not the easiest thing to do but I did figure something out...but it's gotten worse over the past couple years or so. Luckily for me though, one of my younger sisters is an astitician, and she can take care of it for me. I've shaved and waxed and waxing hurts like a bitch, but it last a good while. Next step, I'm going to get it lasered her in a few wks, free of charge...hopefully a few sessions of that will take care of it permanently.

Body hair sucks!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2007, 08:01:36 PM »
Trab is right Udeluz, you're gonna have to do it if you want to do a show...or you can keep the hair and compete....that would be weird.

Next step, I'm going to get it lasered her in a few wks, free of charge...hopefully a few sessions of that will take care of it permanently.

Body hair sucks!

Yeah, really WEIRD especially if the hair was sticking out of the banana hamocks!  :o

Lucky bastard, wish I could get lasered and FREE no less!

Body hair does suck and HURT, glad someone else has experienced the pain of the nut sack clip....especially if it is at the base and when you have sex...AAAHHH! Stings, so clip carefully gentleman!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2007, 08:04:07 PM »

As for me and hair, I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but once I started "using" my body hair got even worse...I never had any back hair until I jumped on AAS. I used to shave it myself when it wasn't too bad...that was not the easiest thing to do but I did figure something out...but it's gotten worse over the past couple years or so. Luckily for me though, one of my younger sisters is an astitician, and she can take care of it for me. I've shaved and waxed and waxing hurts like a bitch, but it last a good while. Next step, I'm going to get it lasered her in a few wks, free of charge...hopefully a few sessions of that will take care of it permanently.

Body hair sucks!

How'd you weasal the free laser hair removal?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 31, 2007, 05:17:02 AM »

Body hair sucks!

I want to hear how long that Laz lasts? And,What does it usually cost here in the states? Yes testerone puts more body hair on for sure.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2007, 06:16:18 AM »
I didn't have a single hair on my back until i started using AAS. now i have a rull blown rug.

i just use the clippers with a #1 guard and run that over everything but my legs and ass. i have my girl use the clippers on my back, with a #1 guard it's pretty damn close.

back when i competed in bodybuilding i would shave everything but that is really uncomfortable for me when i sweat.

Yes, i've also nipped the sack. fucker bled like crazy!

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2007, 09:40:47 AM »
How'd you weasal the free laser hair removal?
My sister does that sort of thing for a living.

I want to hear how long that Laz lasts? And,What does it usually cost here in the states? Yes testerone puts more body hair on for sure.
She said it will last a good 5 or 6 wks but the key is to get it done several times...3 or 4. After each session it grows back less and less until it doesn't grow back at all. No clue what it cost.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2007, 09:59:11 AM »
She said it will last a good 5 or 6 wks but the key is to get it done several times...3 or 4. After each session it grows back less and less until it doesn't grow back at all. No clue what it cost.

Thanks AJ. If you get a chance ask if she knows what it usually costs. You could have her paint your toenails different colors while your there too, I noticed Chuck Lidell does his. Those beauty colleges are a great place to hang out. Full of sleek young women. You'll be back for more..
All this shaving talk is getting to me, I'm gonna go see if I cant talk princess into my barber services right now...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2007, 03:01:45 PM »

Lucky you. If I ever get down your way again hook me up with a deal.  ;D

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2007, 05:16:10 PM »
Another topic. . . .

New phone time, narrowed it down to the Blackberry Pearl or the Samsung Blackjack.

Anyone have these? Pro's Con's
U

getbigquick

• Getbig I
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2007, 06:26:02 PM »
Ive recently come to grips w/ needles.  What is the best and healthiest product to use?  Oral or injection?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2007, 06:36:48 PM »
Ive recently come to grips w/ needles.  What is the best and healthiest product to use?  Oral or injection?

Done correctly, Injections are safer. Orals like Dianabol, Anadrol,Halo,Methyl test, that are alkalated (sp?) are a bit tough on the insides. Dont rely on them. Dont run long on them.  If useing orals only, your blood level of the stuff will be all over the place. It's a Invitation to unwanted sides. And Not very effective anyway. If your going to use AAS, need to learn proper inj technique, as well as what the different stuff does. Also need learn about antiestrogen stuff, or you'll have a problem.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2007, 05:53:11 AM »

Test.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2007, 05:54:36 AM »

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2007, 08:47:06 AM »
Another topic. . . .

New phone time, narrowed it down to the Blackberry Pearl or the Samsung Blackjack.

Anyone have these? Pro's Con's

im not really big into phones....but the blackberry intrigues me a little. might be good for the biz, but its so clunky. i HAVE to have a phone that fits in my pocket (not gonna wear a belt clip)....and i have already smashed 4 flip phones in a year. i crush the flip part with my head when its on my shoulder. i refuse to use one of those headset things...or those gay fucking blueberry....cherry picker....whatever those ear pieces are called. it makes you look like a homeless person that talks to himself, or a nascar pit crew guy.....or a new character on star trek!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 01, 2007, 09:06:36 AM »
im not really big into phones....but the blackberry intrigues me a little. might be good for the biz, but its so clunky. i HAVE to have a phone that fits in my pocket (not gonna wear a belt clip)....and i have already smashed 4 flip phones in a year. i crush the flip part with my head when its on my shoulder. i refuse to use one of those headset things...or those gay fucking blueberry....cherry picker....whatever those ear pieces are called. it makes you look like a homeless person that talks to himself, or a nascar pit crew guy.....or a new character on star trek!

Flips are flimsy if you climb w/them or treat ruff. The old Nokia 5165's were indestructable. I slammed a  Crown Vic
hood on one. It stoped it from latching. Didnt hurt the phone a bit. Im not impressed with the new lighter Nokias at all.
Flimsy. Ive busted 2.  Blacbery do seem popular w/  some of the business guys I see.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #115 on: June 01, 2007, 10:55:11 AM »
Blackberry works great for me.

i need something for my business contacts and email when i'm out in the field.

8)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2007, 03:11:18 PM »
Flips are flimsy if you climb w/them or treat ruff. The old Nokia 5165's were indestructable. I slammed a  Crown Vic
hood on one.

those are the big brick ones right?

i had one of those for work.....couldnt break it....and i tried. it survived many temper tantrums!!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2007, 04:13:30 PM »
those are the big brick ones right?

i had one of those for work.....couldnt break it....and i tried. it survived many temper tantrums!!!!

Not those monster bricks, they were not that much thicker than the new ones (5" X 1.75), but much more solid.
I beat the things up on ladders and brush and what not sometimes. This new shit is too easy to bust.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2007, 04:14:39 PM »
i HAVE to have a phone that fits in my pocket (not gonna wear a belt clip my shoulder. i refuse to use one of those headset things...or those gay fucking blueberry....cherry picker....whatever those ear pieces are called. it makes you look like a homeless person that talks to himself, or a nascar pit crew guy.....or a new character on star trek!

LMAOF  So true anyone who wears a phone as a fashion accessory is totally dorky in my book.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2007, 04:46:38 PM »
LMAOF  So true anyone who wears a phone as a fashion accessory is totally dorky in my book.

You Homo's     

I use a Bluetooth!
U

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: June 01, 2007, 05:40:11 PM »
You Homo's     

I use a Bluetooth!

bluetooth!!!! thats that thing i was talking about!!! i fucking hate those things with a passion!!!!!! LOL sorry udeluz  ;D...

everytime i see someone with one of those on i fuck with them, and my fiance just laughs and laughs...

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: June 01, 2007, 05:43:14 PM »
bluetooth!!!! thats that thing i was talking about!!! i fucking hate those things with a passion!!!!!! LOL sorry udeluz  ;D...

everytime i see someone with one of those on i fuck with them, and my fiance just laughs and laughs...

Damn Bro. . . You are harsh lol

Its not like I use it while I am squating

I use it mainly for work and driving. (I need both hands)
U

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: June 01, 2007, 05:50:33 PM »
Damn Bro. . . You are harsh lol

Its not like I use it while I am squating

I use it mainly for work and driving. (I need both hands)

i hear ya bro....i need to keep my rep in regard to fucking with you bluetooth clowns!!!! :P :P

the people i make fun of are usually the "cool" kids at the bars, public places....the people wearing them at midnight looking like they are expecting the president to call. same people that wear sunglasses inside...

people who deserve a beating anyway

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 02, 2007, 05:49:00 AM »
the people i make fun of are usually the "cool" kids at the bars, public places....the people wearing them at midnight looking like they are expecting the president to call. same people that wear sunglasses inside...

people who deserve a beating anyway

LOL "Expecting the president to call"  ;D Man aint that the truth. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #124 on: June 04, 2007, 06:29:08 PM »
Holy shit was the gym crowded today. There was no room to do anything. I did Chest & Calves today. The only bench/machine open for the first half hour was the Hammer Strength Decline Machine - so I had to make do with that. It was insane. It was the most crowded Monday I've seen since the first couple weeks of January.