Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 823139 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #1025 on: December 01, 2007, 12:35:16 PM »
What's up UDE...thought maybe you gave up on the dream,lol!

Naw not all all bro, been training, remolding, and house hunting AND working 60 hours a week!

I said before I love you guys (in a non homo way)

I am going to be starting another cycle after the holidays
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1026 on: December 01, 2007, 01:48:20 PM »
This is only for the 0.0001% of you here who actually like this type of music...although all of you should for this is the music of hardcore champions! You know, people like Arnold jr. lol!

Arch Enemy's newest album...just bought it this morning...kicks some serious ass!!!

BTW, hard to beleive such hard/brutal/evil vocals come from someone that looks like this. AJ likes very much :o

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1027 on: December 01, 2007, 01:51:47 PM »
Alright Punks, I'm off to do chesticles...might attempt 135 on the flat bench today! I know, it's a long shot but that's how I roll...straight up hardcore  :P

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1028 on: December 01, 2007, 04:16:34 PM »
Alright Punks, I'm off to do chesticles...might attempt 135 on the flat bench today! I know, it's a long shot but that's how I roll...straight up hardcore  :P

135 for 100 reps like legs?? Have fun!  :o

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1029 on: December 01, 2007, 05:04:43 PM »
135 for 100 reps like legs?? Have fun!  :o
Nah, just standard stuff today...I don't do to many things like the squat thing all that often...that was just for kicks. A standard chest day for me looks like this...today's chest day:

Incline DB 2 warm up sets of 20, slightly heavy set of 10, then working sets: 10, 8, 6

BB bench: 10, 8, 6, 4...normally it would only be 3 sets, but today the first one ended up being to light to justify it being a working set IMO.

Pec/dek 10, 8, 8

Cardio: 30min

Go home, eat, wait, eat again, repeat all night long.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1030 on: December 01, 2007, 05:07:49 PM »
Isn't that what security cameras are for? Never get away with that in Vegas.

You're lucky Joe Pesci didnt drag you in the back-room and break all your fingers or stab you with a pen!  >:(

I know every bar and nightclub here like my own pockets and i know that there isnt any security cameras near the roulette table.

BTW, hard to beleive such hard/brutal/evil vocals come from someone that looks like this. AJ likes very much :o

Well AJ i have personally heard her say the following

1. SIEG HAIL
2. WHITE POWER
3. KILL THE NI***RS
4. ONLY PURE SCANDINAVIAN RACE...

She really IS a sweet girl insn't she?

Btw: I'm 100% serious.

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1031 on: December 01, 2007, 07:19:06 PM »

I know every bar and nightclub here like my own pockets and i know that there isnt any security cameras near the roulette table.

Well AJ i have personally heard her say the following

1. SIEG HAIL
2. WHITE POWER
3. KILL THE NI***RS
4. ONLY PURE SCANDINAVIAN RACE...

She really IS a sweet girl insn't she?

Btw: I'm 100% serious.

Something that suprises me about what you're saying...I've seen her on the cover of every metal/rock magazine there is, including Rolling Stone and all of those have nothing but good things to say...just seems like I would have heard about this by now.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but it just seems far fetched to me...but if you've heard it I'll take your word on it. No way she'd say that kind of thing though over here...you can't say anything even slightly off color here anymore and not expect to pay hell for it...not that you should be able to say that stuff though, but all-in-all, its gotten ridiculous over here IMO.

I wonder why number 4 though? She's not SCANDINAVIAN at all...she's German, born in Cologne.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1032 on: December 01, 2007, 08:39:25 PM »
"From seven to seven she's got me open like Seven Eleven

And yes, it's me that she's always choosin"

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1033 on: December 02, 2007, 01:08:54 AM »
Something that suprises me about what you're saying...I've seen her on the cover of every metal/rock magazine there is, including Rolling Stone and all of those have nothing but good things to say...just seems like I would have heard about this by now.

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but it just seems far fetched to me...but if you've heard it I'll take your word on it. No way she'd say that kind of thing though over here...you can't say anything even slightly off color here anymore and not expect to pay hell for it...not that you should be able to say that stuff though, but all-in-all, its gotten ridiculous over here IMO.

I wonder why number 4 though? She's not SCANDINAVIAN at all...she's German, born in Cologne.

Well, ít might have been NORDIC what she said and many people who believe that way think that most whites are decendents of TEUTONS (including the greeks).

I know they are trying to make a name for themselfes over there and it's only a matter of time before someone catches up. In her defense, i don't think she was sobre and there were a lot of skinheads in the crowd so she might have been sucking up to the audience. (I wonder what she would have said if the audience were black and jewish, lol).

In any case i was in the first row with my brother and we were both pretty suprised about the way she talked and all. I know that magazines like Rolling Stone do good background checks, but even they can't know everything that has happened in the other side of the world.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #1034 on: December 02, 2007, 07:24:39 PM »
Well, ít might have been ****what she said and many people who believe that way think that most whites are decendents of TEUTONS (including the greeks).

I know they are trying to make a name for themselfes over there and it's only a matter of time before someone catches up. In her defense, i don't think she was sobre and there were a lot of skinheads in the crowd so she might have been sucking up to the audience. (I wonder what she would have said if the audience were black and jewish, lol).

In any case i was in the first row with my brother and we were both pretty suprised about the way she talked and all. I know that magazines like Rolling Stone do good background checks, but even they can't know everything that has happened in the other side of the world.
Hey, like I said, I'll take you word on it.

Drunk or not though, I'm still suprised...she's one of those that is always very vocal about peace and harmony and loving your fellow man and all that...you know, to the point where it's almost irritating, lol!

Anyway, I'd hate to think that one of my favorite bands and lead singers was a racist lunatic...especially since they are the ones who created my theme song.

BTW, other then the "comments" how was that show?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1035 on: December 02, 2007, 08:40:33 PM »
AWESOME.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1036 on: December 03, 2007, 06:53:38 AM »
I'm with you on the Pantera, hard to touch "Mouth for War" and "Broken"...Slayer's not bad either.

On the country, Johnny is King no doubt...his old stuff is great and his last few albums were really cool...the songs he did with Tom Petty were fantastic.

You lost me on "Hatebreed" though. IMO they are one of the metal bands that are actually what people complain about when they talk about metal...every song is identical. In their case, every song is a hard open D on the guitar...not very original at all IMO.

I guess i should have been more specific, i like 2 songs HB put out on their last album. i agree 100%, all their songs sound the same.

8)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1037 on: December 05, 2007, 03:46:09 AM »
Hey on a different note....

Do you married guys talk to hot chicks in the gym or avoid them?  I kind of avoid conversation so not to put myself in a tempting situation down the road...I know that I am weak so I don't "play with fire."

What do you think?  Same approach?  Or, do you just befriend them and use self control?  Or do you just cheat and not worry about it?

I have some friends that are friends with all of them and don't think it is a big deal.  I just think they are fooling themselves; its just a matter of time before the wrong situation presents itself.  When I am "on" I might hump a chair leg if I'm not careful.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1038 on: December 05, 2007, 05:44:54 AM »

Do you married guys talk to hot chicks in the gym or avoid them?  I kind of avoid conversation so not to put myself in a tempting situation down the road...I know that I am weak so I don't "play with fire."

What do you think?  Same approach?  Or, do you just befriend them and use self control?  Or do you just cheat and not worry about it?

I have some friends that are friends with all of them and don't think it is a big deal.  I just think they are fooling themselves; its just a matter of time before the wrong situation presents itself.  When I am "on" I might hump a chair leg if I'm not careful.

I'm not married but i might as well be...

i've always believed "what goes around, comes around" so i've never cheated on any of my girlfriends because i value relationships more than most men. of course there are times when i see a beautiful girl and there are thoughts that cross my mind but i just look and that's it. i've talked with plenty of hot females without wanting to jump their bones, even though i thought about it... ;)

i'm also one of the few guys who respects married women, if a girl is married i will never go after her, even if she gives me hints. just not my style to steal women. if they want me they can leave their man first.

when i'm "on" i could hump a drain hole but i have good self control and i keep my dick in my pants. some days it builds up more than others but i'll go home and do something romantic for my girl and i'll get my release.  ;D

most guys i know cheat all the time but then when they find out thier girl cheated on them they are pissed. i don't understand this at all, if you aren't happy just find another girl. one of my friends cheated on his girl with 5 different women and didn't think it was a big deal. then he finds out she cheated on him once and he goes ape shit. i honestly laughed at him when he told me how mad he was.

8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1039 on: December 05, 2007, 05:51:26 AM »
I'm not married but i might as well be...

i've always believed "what goes around, comes around" so i've never cheated on any of my girlfriends because i value relationships more than most men. of course there are times when i see a beautiful girl and there are thoughts that cross my mind but i just look and that's it. i've talked with plenty of hot females without wanting to jump their bones, even though i thought about it... ;)

i'm also one of the few guys who respects married women, if a girl is married i will never go after her, even if she gives me hints. just not my style to steal women. if they want me they can leave their man first.

when i'm "on" i could hump a drain hole but i have good self control and i keep my dick in my pants. some days it builds up more than others but i'll go home and do something romantic for my girl and i'll get my release.  ;D

most guys i know cheat all the time but then when they find out thier girl cheated on them they are pissed. i don't understand this at all, if you aren't happy just find another girl. one of my friends cheated on his girl with 5 different women and didn't think it was a big deal. then he finds out she cheated on him once and he goes ape shit. i honestly laughed at him when he told me how mad he was.

8)

Very well put and I feel the same way on this.  Overload is a centered dude  :)

Byro

• Getbig I
My Story
« Reply #1040 on: December 05, 2007, 06:37:29 AM »
     About six months ago i started taking steroids. Nothing unusual or different to tell there - but this is where the ordinary ends, and my story begins. Upon the first day of my injection i had a startling revelation: why don't i take some coke every time i juice up? And so i did. At first i didn't know what the hell i was doing, only that i was meant to be shooting up the substance (which will remain unamed for now) into the meaty region of my ass; but i chose my thigh instead. However, it didn't happen that way. Being so smacked out of my brains on rediculous amounts of coke, i some how, in my monent of enlightenment, mistaked my penis -yes, my penis - for my left thigh. I began to surge huges amounts of steroids into my throbbing member below ... and with startling results. My penis became massive, built, ripped to shreds - and my girlfriend renamed it 'Arnie' because she felt like she was being 'pumped by iron'. And now, after six months of penal-sight injection and countless steel-like erections, my outrageously masculine and muscular member is ...wait for it ... addicted. My Arnie can not - and will not - perform unless it is hopped up on the good ol' souped up sauce...
      Stay tuned for the next installment in the greatest tale of the world's first ANABOLICALY ADDICTED PENIS.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: My Story
« Reply #1041 on: December 05, 2007, 07:16:28 AM »
ive heard test400 is great for cock site shots, guaranteed size

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #1042 on: December 05, 2007, 07:18:37 AM »

the wrong situation can present itself anywhere....not just the gym. its what YOU do in the situation that is important. talking to a beautiful woman is like talking to a neighbor, or a friend, or a co-worker. im confident enough to know that i have a 1) strong will 2) respect my woman 3) respect my relationship with her to do anything other than talk to women whether it be at the bar, work or the gym

there is nothing wrong with "window shopping".....just dont buy anything

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #1043 on: December 05, 2007, 07:20:39 AM »
   At first i didn't know what the hell i was doing,

This is where i got your point.

Next time main vein your injection and report back.

8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #1044 on: December 05, 2007, 07:34:14 AM »
our gyms segregated...makes life much easier

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1045 on: December 05, 2007, 07:39:33 AM »
our gyms segregated...makes life much easier

???? easier???

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1046 on: December 05, 2007, 08:23:20 AM »
the wrong situation can present itself anywhere....not just the gym. its what YOU do in the situation that is important. talking to a beautiful woman is like talking to a neighbor, or a friend, or a co-worker. im confident enough to know that i have a 1) strong will 2) respect my woman 3) respect my relationship with her to do anything other than talk to women whether it be at the bar, work or the gym

there is nothing wrong with "window shopping".....just dont buy anything

Yeah, I guess you are right, but it's kind of like test driving a nice car that you cannot afford.  I just choose not to torture myself.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #1047 on: December 05, 2007, 08:52:26 AM »
     About six months ago i started taking steroids. Nothing unusual or different to tell there - but this is where the ordinary ends, and my story begins. Upon the first day of my injection i had a startling revelation: why don't i take some coke every time i juice up? And so i did. At first i didn't know what the hell i was doing, only that i was meant to be shooting up the substance (which will remain unamed for now) into the meaty region of my ass; but i chose my thigh instead. However, it didn't happen that way. Being so smacked out of my brains on rediculous amounts of coke, i some how, in my monent of enlightenment, mistaked my penis -yes, my penis - for my left thigh. I began to surge huges amounts of steroids into my throbbing member below ... and with startling results. My penis became massive, built, ripped to shreds - and my girlfriend renamed it 'Arnie' because she felt like she was being 'pumped by iron'. And now, after six months of penal-sight injection and countless steel-like erections, my outrageously masculine and muscular member is ...wait for it ... addicted. My Arnie can not - and will not - perform unless it is hopped up on the good ol' souped up sauce...
      Stay tuned for the next installment in the greatest tale of the world's first ANABOLICALY ADDICTED PENIS.

modds please delete this shit

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1048 on: December 05, 2007, 08:58:07 AM »
Yeah, I guess you are right, but it's kind of like test driving a nice car that you cannot afford.  I just choose not to torture myself.

LOL..i hear ya..

the torture is the best part. kinda like going to the strip club...then coming home and beating up the wifes vagina for a while.....

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #1049 on: December 05, 2007, 11:01:00 AM »

I am not married but live with my girl. She is into fitness and competes as well. Part of my business is that I train and get figure girls ready for shows. Now, I "take a look" at them once a week and believe me, it is hard to stay professional when big fake tits and hard asses are held together by tiny pieces of clothing within one inch of your face!!

I manage to stay professional but of course my mind wanders. If I was sleeping with all the girls, no way I would have any business! Being in this industry, I am friends with a lot of hot, hot women as hard as it is.

My girl gets it and has only gotten jealous of one girl because I made the mistake of telling her I had a crush on her before I met my girl. I have never cheated on her nor tried to, my ass would get caught knowing me and I really do love my girl. In my younger days, I would probably think with my dick and the opportunity has been there, don't get me wrong, just choose to not act on it. Damn conscious.. >:(