Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 827740 times)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #2800 on: February 27, 2009, 04:19:32 AM »
Tiffany looks good, if she wasn't so dark.

Nice face......

DIV

Why don't you just dip her in some white paint?  And, glue a dark wig on her crotch?  You will be good to go...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2801 on: March 01, 2009, 02:08:53 AM »
Why don't you just dip her in some white paint?  And, glue a dark wig on her crotch?  You will be good to go...

I actually just met a pale Puerto Rican girl, very odd because most Latin women are darker....

I think this might be good.

I'm also talking to a pale brunette at the same time.

Decisions, decisions..........you're married so the burden is off you, Chad.   :P

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #2802 on: March 01, 2009, 07:29:10 PM »
to each his own, but I agree with div, latino women dont do very much for me, i like women white.  not ghost pale white but white.

on the plus side i get the stitches out of my finger tomorrow and will start training again on tuesday.  although i have to admit having the week off and eating whatever / drinking cokes has been nice.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2803 on: March 03, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »
to each his own, but I agree with div, latino women dont do very much for me, i like women white.  not ghost pale white but white.

on the plus side i get the stitches out of my finger tomorrow and will start training again on tuesday.  although i have to admit having the week off and eating whatever / drinking cokes has been nice.

Once in awhile I'll find a Latin woman attractive, but usually the Spanish european types......

This Puerto Rican woman is very pale........looks Italian actually........really nice skin and beautiful face.   :P

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2804 on: March 04, 2009, 11:11:31 PM »
Any of you douches going to the Arnold this wk end?

If you are shoot me a PM and I'll sign an autograph for you at the expo, lol!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2805 on: March 05, 2009, 10:51:55 PM »
Any of you douches going to the Arnold this wk end?

If you are shoot me a PM and I'll sign an autograph for you at the expo, lol!

My Gulfstream V is in the shop getting the new Rolls Royce turbo engines so I won't be going, flying commercial is for suckers.

Alex23

« Reply #2806 on: March 05, 2009, 10:55:28 PM »
My Gulfstream V is in the shop getting the new Rolls Royce turbo engines so I won't be going, flying commercial is for suckers.

Is your name mindspind?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2807 on: March 05, 2009, 11:15:28 PM »

Is your name mindspind?

Haha, nah.  I saw that earlier, funny shit.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2808 on: March 10, 2009, 08:54:34 AM »
Hello...hello...

Well boys I'm back. Sorry for the absence. The last month has been a cluster-fuck. Sort of the perfect storm of things that could go wrong did go wrong. Let's see messed up my back so bad I couldn't sit down, when I hurt my back I severely strained my left oblique (still hurts), got locked out of my email account, my phone book on my phone got erased (right after my wife canceled the auto updates - go figure  Roll Eyes ), & finally last week my gall bladder was removed (with complications). I'm feeling almost normal...probably won't feel right for a week or two.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2809 on: March 10, 2009, 12:20:35 PM »
Gall bladder removed? Jeesus Christ! And here i was about to complain about my bad weekend at work...  :P Kind of puts things in perspective...
I really feel sorry for you and hope your fine.

Anyway, since i'm selfish i'm going to tell about it anyway...

So: i was supposed to have this easy weekend, where i was supposed to basically watch TV/monitors with my friend. Instead they put me and my pal into this shitty place with this bitch of a whore. And instead of watching UFC and movies we had to listen her bitching (that is when she was around)... And instead of doing nothing in a clean and nice place, we had to guard/watch/protect these people who did not deserve it anyway and to make things fun it was in a SNOW STORM! Yet another benefit of living in Finland...
So all in all fun times...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2810 on: March 10, 2009, 04:54:40 PM »
Rim whats the deal?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2811 on: March 10, 2009, 06:31:20 PM »
Rim whats the deal?

Well I've got two disc that are herniated & degrading. Well my doc told me not to do back squats & deadlifts anymore. Well about four or five weeks ago I was at the gym & felt great & decided to do stiff-leg barbell deadlifts. Well, apparently 250lbs was too much because two days later I couldn't walk. As for the gall bladder...I was off all summer so I spent it on the lake drinking beer & smoking cigars. Which isn't bad except I got soft & fat. Well after September I got back on the horse & into training (full speed). I lost 30 pounds in three months which aggravated the intestinal problems. It's a vicious cycle really...but the "simple" surgery had some complications but I should be back in the gym in two weeks. Look out!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2812 on: March 10, 2009, 09:25:37 PM »
Well I've got two disc that are herniated & degrading. Well my doc told me not to do back squats & deadlifts anymore. Well about four or five weeks ago I was at the gym & felt great & decided to do stiff-leg barbell deadlifts. Well, apparently 250lbs was too much because two days later I couldn't walk. As for the gall bladder...I was off all summer so I spent it on the lake drinking beer & smoking cigars. Which isn't bad except I got soft & fat. Well after September I got back on the horse & into training (full speed). I lost 30 pounds in three months which aggravated the intestinal problems. It's a vicious cycle really...but the "simple" surgery had some complications but I should be back in the gym in two weeks. Look out!

What's the doc's advice regarding the back? No squats or deads EVER  ??? Physical therapy? Surgery?
Are dietary changes required now that the gall bladder is gone?
Are you getting a lot of "sympathy care" from the wife? :-*
:

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2813 on: March 12, 2009, 07:04:21 AM »

What's the doc's advice regarding the back? No squats or deads EVER  ??? Physical therapy? Surgery?
Are dietary changes required now that the gall bladder is gone?
Are you getting a lot of "sympathy care" from the wife? :-*

My doc's advice was no squats or deadlifts ever again. However, I noticed that front squats don't bother me & stiff-leg dumbbell deadlifts are fine too (if I don't go too heavy). I've had a few sessions of PT & gotten two steroid injections in my spine. I'm eventually looking at surgery just trying to put it off as long as possible. Basically my leg training consists of high reps & light weight.

I don't know if there's any dietary restrictions...I wasn't told of any. I'll find out tomorrow when I get the stitches out.

"Sympathy Care"...nah, my wife seems to think when I'm sick/hurt I'm skipping school. Besides she would starve without me (she can't cook). However, I got home from the hospital at about 1:00PM & at 5:00PM I made a mean Beer Cheese Soup (even though I couldn't eat it).

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #2814 on: March 12, 2009, 11:02:38 AM »
However, I got home from the hospital at about 1:00PM & at 5:00PM I made a mean Beer Cheese Soup (even though I couldn't eat it).

Sounds nutritious.

I perfer Taco Ice Cream casarole personally.

Welcom back, glad your feelin a little better...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2815 on: March 12, 2009, 11:05:56 AM »
   Sounds nutritious.

I perfer Taco Ice Cream casarole personally.

Welcom back, glad your feelin a little better...

I've learned ways to make it slightly better for you.  :-\

However, the next day with some bread - look out!

Many thanks.

4thAD

« Reply #2816 on: March 13, 2009, 12:34:27 PM »
I've learned ways to make it slightly better for you.  :-\

However, the next day with some bread - look out!

Many thanks.

Good to have you back brotha!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2817 on: March 14, 2009, 08:06:23 AM »
Good to have you back brotha!

Many thanks.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2818 on: March 17, 2009, 01:14:18 PM »
This fucking blows. I'm so tired & I wanted to take a nap badly. Tried for over an hour but there's spring cleaning going on by the condo. So it's been nothing but leaf blowers & lawn mowers for the past five hours.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2819 on: March 17, 2009, 02:40:52 PM »
This fucking blows. I'm so tired & I wanted to take a nap badly. Tried for over an hour but there's spring cleaning going on by the condo. So it's been nothing but leaf blowers & lawn mowers for the past five hours.

Invest in some ear plugs, they help quite a bit if it's noisy out.

4thAD

« Reply #2820 on: March 17, 2009, 03:47:57 PM »
When I'm tired I could sleep through a hurricane.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2821 on: March 18, 2009, 02:23:25 PM »

Lucky you.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2822 on: March 18, 2009, 07:19:14 PM »

I once slept thru our house alarm when I was in my 20's

Now, I sleep lightly for some reason. Must be getting old  :-\

4thAD

« Reply #2823 on: March 18, 2009, 11:25:12 PM »
I once slept thru our house alarm when I was in my 20's

Now, I sleep lightly for some reason. Must be getting old  :-\

Sheeeit brotha I'm just as old as you and I still sleep good. Good to see ya around, what ya been up to my friend?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2824 on: March 19, 2009, 12:56:30 PM »
Sheeeit brotha I'm just as old as you and I still sleep good. Good to see ya around, what ya been up to my friend?

Either age or my neurotic cat who has to get into everything and play in the flippin middle of the night! Little bastard knows how to open the laundry room doors and its right next to my room. Bastard!  8)

Been good brother, staying busy (no pun)....thought I would do my monthly check in with y'all  ;D