Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 826512 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #3050 on: June 12, 2011, 05:03:19 PM »
Hahha yessir, glutes are the only spot I really feel comfortable puttin 3cc...I'm plannin 1000mg of sust ew 500 of eq every week 50mg drol 25mgdbol ed. After the 10 week mark add in some tne 50 mg ed for 2 weeks...fuck it maybe some tren? Idk yet lol I'm building this as I go but its gonna be vey enjoyable

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3051 on: June 18, 2011, 08:58:30 PM »
Hahha yessir, glutes are the only spot I really feel comfortable puttin 3cc...I'm plannin 1000mg of sust ew 500 of eq every week 50mg drol 25mgdbol ed. After the 10 week mark add in some tne 50 mg ed for 2 weeks...fuck it maybe some tren? Idk yet lol I'm building this as I go but its gonna be vey enjoyable

why run a bombs and dbol together?

pick one or the other....or split it at the front then back of the cycle....

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #3052 on: June 23, 2011, 09:08:11 PM »
Because I have enough to do it both ways....twice lol plus I've heard of ppl doint it so I figured id give it a try

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3053 on: July 07, 2011, 06:15:09 PM »
and yet you still havent broken the 200 pound mark yet.....    sad.......

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3054 on: July 07, 2011, 08:53:29 PM »
and yet you still havent broken the 200 pound mark yet.....    sad.......

I have no idea what jerseymuscles113 looks like, so my point in this post really has nothing to do with him, just your comment in general.

You hear it all the time, "Weight Means Nothing" and while that's true it's more true than often stated and needs more emphasis....weight means absolute shit.

So many guys worry about this, even elite levels guys worry about it way too much and 95% of the time they pay for it when they have to drop massive amounts of weight to get into shape for the national stage.

Prime example, myself, I may be off on this, I think it was 2006 but it may have been 2005, that year I got up close to 240lbs, dropped down to 195, that's 195 before any water drop or any of that stuff. I did look fairly decent, at that point in time it was my best. The point, 2009, I stayed around 215 but the difference between that 215 and 215 a few years back was night and day and that's only because I wasn't worried about the actual weight anymore, only what the mirror looked like. My goal was to stay in good enough shape to wear an 8wk diet would suffice....all year long I continued to grow yet remain the same weight....no, that's not easy to do, it's actually very hard to do but I had finally figured out what worked best for me or at least at that point in time. Of course most every one here knows what happened next (my mysterious disappearance) so that was that.

Present day, after 18months of eating once or twice a day, no gear, soft ass half ass training, I weighed 220lbs, I'm down to 210lbs now and trying to get back in shape but it's a struggle due to a hormonal problem. But I'll get there....the main point, weight means nothing.

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3055 on: July 07, 2011, 11:44:37 PM »
I have no idea what jerseymuscles113 looks like, so my point in this post really has nothing to do with him, just your comment in general.

You hear it all the time, "Weight Means Nothing" and while that's true it's more true than often stated and needs more emphasis....weight means absolute shit.

So many guys worry about this, even elite levels guys worry about it way too much and 95% of the time they pay for it when they have to drop massive amounts of weight to get into shape for the national stage.

Prime example, myself, I may be off on this, I think it was 2006 but it may have been 2005, that year I got up close to 240lbs, dropped down to 195, that's 195 before any water drop or any of that stuff. I did look fairly decent, at that point in time it was my best. The point, 2009, I stayed around 215 but the difference between that 215 and 215 a few years back was night and day and that's only because I wasn't worried about the actual weight anymore, only what the mirror looked like. My goal was to stay in good enough shape to wear an 8wk diet would suffice....all year long I continued to grow yet remain the same weight....no, that's not easy to do, it's actually very hard to do but I had finally figured out what worked best for me or at least at that point in time. Of course most every one here knows what happened next (my mysterious disappearance) so that was that.

Present day, after 18months of eating once or twice a day, no gear, soft ass half ass training, I weighed 220lbs, I'm down to 210lbs now and trying to get back in shape but it's a struggle due to a hormonal problem. But I'll get there....the main point, weight means nothing.
my point was that jerseymuscle is a 170 pound twink who is on enough gear to give a adult male elephant cardiomyopathy

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #3056 on: July 08, 2011, 10:40:06 PM »
And who are you? I look better natural at my wight then you do when your on I guarantee! I'm not trying to be a body builder, and those aren't the doses I ended up going with.....who cares about being a 225lb bloatedout pig....my bf is lower then most ppl when they cut if your here to talk shit go find another board, I know what I'm doing and like I said I'm getting exactly where I wat to and the gear is meeting my expectations......and who said 170lbs? Digging up my old posts frm over a year ago? Lmao what a fag

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3057 on: August 11, 2011, 10:32:32 AM »
ROAD TRIP EXTREME!  :D

We are flying to Denmark tomorrow morning, we'll stay there a few nights, then we will rent a car and drive throuh these countries: Denmark-Germany-Holland-Belgium-Luxemburg-France-Swiss-Austria-Lichtenstein-Germany-Denmark and then we'll fly back to Finland. We have plenty of time (2-3 weeks) and the purpose is just to have fun. See a lot of different places, cruise while listening some toons then party and relax. And since i don't drive, my kid-brother will have to do most/all of it, (while i'll be the wallet). :) Later in the trip a friend will fly to Amsterdam and join our little crusade. I have went through a lot of shit this past year and a trip like this is just what i need.

PS. I'll try to train in some local gyms if i'm not hungover etc. and i'll take a lot pictures!

Later guys!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3058 on: September 06, 2011, 09:17:51 PM »
20th Anniversary Black Album Tribute is out now, just went through the whole thing and it has to be one of the worst albums I've ever heard in my life. Devildriver covers "Holier Than Thou" and it's not too bad but holy crap some of the other ones make me want to cry.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3059 on: September 08, 2011, 01:08:40 PM »
20th Anniversary Black Album Tribute is out now, just went through the whole thing and it has to be one of the worst albums I've ever heard in my life. Devildriver covers "Holier Than Thou" and it's not too bad but holy crap some of the other ones make me want to cry.

I never really cared for the original.

Thanks for the headsup, saves me the headache of buying something that is pure crap.

Not much heavy stuff i like these days, i'd rather listen to Ride the Lightning or MOP. And Justice for All will always be a great memory, it was one of the first concerts i ever went to and i remember it like it was yesterday.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3060 on: September 08, 2011, 01:56:13 PM »
I never really cared for the original.

Thanks for the headsup, saves me the headache of buying something that is pure crap.

Not much heavy stuff i like these days, i'd rather listen to Ride the Lightning or MOP. And Justice for All will always be a great memory, it was one of the first concerts i ever went to and i remember it like it was yesterday.

8)

Lightening, Puppets and Justice are all hard to beat but I've always been a fan of the Black album too...I've never understood why anyone wouldn't like it if they liked the earlier stuff. That album is pure metal, it just has a better production sound simply because they could finally afford it.

Their last album isn't too bad, definitely the best one since Black and has more similarities to the earlier stuff but not as good but still decent.

You're right though, there's not a lot of good heavy stuff these days, a lot of it sounds so generic. Bodom still puts out some OK stuff and that Devildriver band has good potential but there's just no more Metallica Pantera ball crushing anymore.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3061 on: September 10, 2011, 02:56:23 AM »

Did anyone really thought that this one would had been great? I mean Metallica has been nothing but a disappointment for years and years now and yet i still call myself a fan  ??? because of the awesome old stuff...

Sad but true...  ;)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3062 on: September 10, 2011, 03:24:29 AM »
Did anyone really thought that this one would had been great? I mean Metallica has been nothing but a disappointment for years and years now and yet i still call myself a fan  ??? because of the awesome old stuff...

Sad but true...  ;)

It could have been a really cool cover album if they had better bands on it. Like I said, the Devildriver cover is the only one that really stands out and the cover of "Nothing Else Matters" was decent but that's it. I'm not sure if the Metallica guys or who had the say in the bands but bands like Chimaira and maybe some old school metal bands like Testament would've been way cooler bands to have do these covers and I'm sure they would've sounded better.

Metallica has definitely never duplicated the quality of the first 5 albums and that'd be hard for any band to do. "St. Anger" was definitely horrible but the last album "Death Magnetic" wasn't too bad, not as good as the old stuff but has some good tracks.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3063 on: September 10, 2011, 05:59:11 AM »
I'm not sure if the Metallica guys or who had the say in the bands

Yeah, maybe Bob in marketing and Jim in accounting made the decision, wouldn't surprise me one bit...

Shit like that happens all the time Mustane said few years back that someone from the record company they were with at the time tried to convince them to change the name of Megadeth...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3064 on: September 12, 2011, 01:09:21 PM »
Even though the total album sucks this one is growing on me more and more.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3065 on: September 13, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »
New Megadeth single came out today "Public Enemy No. 1"

I'm not a big Megadeth fan, some songs I really like though. Anyway, I'll give Mustaine this, at least he keeps doing what he's always done and pretty much sticks to the standard Megadeth sound instead of trying to reinvent himself every single album which I hate when people do. Thrash metal bands should just play thrash, that's what makes them awesome....Megadeth isn't thrashy enough for me a lot of the time but like I said, at least they stay consistent.

Overall, right now hardcore metal, especially thrash is suffering big time. Drives me nuts.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3066 on: September 13, 2011, 12:59:48 PM »
New Megadeth single came out today "Public Enemy No. 1"

I'm not a big Megadeth fan, some songs I really like though. Anyway, I'll give Mustaine this, at least he keeps doing what he's always done and pretty much sticks to the standard Megadeth sound instead of trying to reinvent himself every single album which I hate when people do. Thrash metal bands should just play thrash, that's what makes them awesome....Megadeth isn't thrashy enough for me a lot of the time but like I said, at least they stay consistent.

Overall, right now hardcore metal, especially thrash is suffering big time. Drives me nuts.

I know you like the "heavier" :D heavy metal than i do, but i've been a fan of Megadeth since i can remember.

PS. Just heard that "Public Enemy No. 1" and anyone could tell that it's Megadeth after few seconds. Pretty good song.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3067 on: September 13, 2011, 01:04:06 PM »
This is for everyone (like me) who's stuck in the golden days of metal!

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3068 on: September 13, 2011, 02:46:56 PM »
I know you like the "heavier" :D heavy metal than i do, but i've been a fan of Megadeth since i can remember.

PS. Just heard that "Public Enemy No. 1" and anyone could tell that it's Megadeth after few seconds. Pretty good song.

Yeah, I do like a lot of the heavier stuff but Metallica and Pantera are still my favorites but I wouldn't really call them all that heavy compared to a lot of others.

I tell you who I've been wearing out over the last little while is "Lamb of God" now that's heavy badass metal. It's got that slight sleazy edge to it with the crushing thrash sound and that's hard to beat IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I like some Megadeth. That song "A Tout Le Monde" they re-did with Cristina Scabbia from Lacun Coil is awesome and of course songs like "Devils Island" "Holy Wars the Punishment Due" "Tonado of Souls" "Sweating Bullets" "Angry Again" and songs like that I really like.

You know I have to say though Luo, I'm surprised you don't like some of the harder stuff being that you're a Northern European guy. That's like the home of some of the hardest stuff on earth....a lot of it's too hard for even my taste. A lot of that Black Metal stuff is hard for me to get into but if I had guessed I'd figure you'd like bands like "Children of Bodom" which happens to be one of my favorites of all time.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3069 on: September 13, 2011, 03:25:58 PM »
I do like the hard stuff also and that includes both Lamb of God and Children of Bodom etc. (BTW: The guy who did the lake Bodom murders got away on technicality)... Anyways it's just that even though i like listening to the really dark and heavy stuff esp. made by Scandinavian bands, still Megadeth and Manowar rise to the top. Those just put me in a good mood much easier than the darker than death stuff...  It's kind of like the really really dark stuff is spare ribs and the stuff that you can make out the words from :D is a t-bone...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3070 on: September 13, 2011, 04:52:04 PM »
I do like the hard stuff also and that includes both Lamb of God and Children of Bodom etc. (BTW: The guy who did the lake Bodom murders got away on technicality)... Anyways it's just that even though i like listening to the really dark and heavy stuff esp. made by Scandinavian bands, still Megadeth and Manowar rise to the top. Those just put me in a good mood much easier than the darker than death stuff...  It's kind of like the really really dark stuff is spare ribs and the stuff that you can make out the words from :D is a t-bone...

Yeah, some of the hard stuff where you can't make out the words at all, I mean the really hard dark stuff I don't really care for most of it. I don't really consider Lamb of God or Bodom that level of hard though. I do remember when I first heard Bodom I couldn't understand it but I've listened to it so much now it's no different than someone talking to you.

I don't know a lot about those lake Bodom murders other than what's in all the COB songs about them like "Lake Bodom" (which is my favorite COB song) and "Bodom Beach Terror."

Did you checkout that Devildriver Metallica cover? What did you think? I've gotten to where I really like Devildriver. In some ways their sound is a little generic but there's some very cool riffs and their drummer is one of the best I've heard in a long time.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3071 on: September 14, 2011, 01:55:48 PM »
Fuck.

Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica...

That's all i used to listen to back in the day.

I'm with Arnold on Mustaine, he keeps it real and a lot of his songs are decent, but the songs that rock, REALLY fucking rock.

I had 99 Ways to Die stuck in my head the other day and i hadn't heard it in years. Holy Wars is a fucking awesome song to lift to.

8)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #3072 on: December 06, 2011, 09:22:24 PM »

Great point. 210 lb me in december 2010 is VASTLY inferior to 210 lb me in september 2011 (and current 220 lb me beats both of them (: moot point).

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3073 on: March 18, 2012, 10:48:37 AM »
WAKE UP!

:D

CHOP CHOP MOTHER FUCKERS!

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3074 on: March 18, 2012, 10:50:42 AM »
Olympic power training today! Working on heavy Power Cleans today and some assistance works.

This is what inspires me...

Train like an ANIMAL! >:(

8)