Author Topic: 200 IQ and 500 bench we must get him to post here!  (Read 50656 times)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Re: 200 IQ AND 500 BENCH WE MUST GET HIM TO POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2007, 09:34:08 AM »
this guy is obviously good at math and has a good vocabulary so in some ways he's very intelligent and probably a genius.  But there is a difference between being intelligent with numbers and having the ability to make wise desisions.  If this guy were in charge of the world he would probably be another Hitler.  He may be a genius but he hasnt figured out how to use his intelligence.  His ideas are nothing new and wont be remembered in time.  This guy is no Einstien or Newton for sure. 

and if by chance something big were to come from him, what would you say then?

What do you think people said about the ones you mentioned before they came up with something worth talking about?

His intelligence shouldn't be up for debate,,, especially by people posting on Get Big, haha....   If it were among the intelligence community, which he is always spoken about, then yes, but please, on get big....by true adonis who STILL never answered my questions about him starting problems with derrick anthony and backing out?

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #126 on: May 11, 2007, 09:56:20 AM »

You used to be a gimmick account.

Why are you acting like a normal person all the sudden?  >:(

You used to be a gimmick account.

Why are you acting like a normal person all the sudden?  >:(

Gimmicks get boring after a while. Also, my normal account was deleted.  ;)
TEAM REPTILIAN

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #127 on: May 11, 2007, 10:02:00 AM »
Gimmicks get boring after a while. Also, my normal account was deleted.  ;)

;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2007, 10:13:35 AM »
Come on dudes, look at his stupid picture...the guy's an idiot.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 200 IQ and 500 bench we must get him to post here!
« Reply #129 on: May 11, 2007, 12:29:15 PM »
This was the dumbest statement he made, "centipedes have small brains, they aren't smart; cats have larger heads; they are slightly smarter; monkeys have even larger heads; they are smarter still...there is a correlation between head size and intelligence."

I guess he knows nothing of the Natural World or Paleontology.  Langan Dismissed. haha

But if you really want to dismiss his ramblings, look no further than his CTMU.

If I have time I will point out the gross errors in his summations.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2007, 12:41:56 PM »
and if by chance something big were to come from him, what would you say then?

What do you think people said about the ones you mentioned before they came up with something worth talking about?

His intelligence shouldn't be up for debate,,, especially by people posting on Get Big, haha....   If it were among the intelligence community, which he is always spoken about, then yes, but please, on get big....by true adonis who STILL never answered my questions about him starting problems with derrick anthony and backing out?
Yes, yes it should. That is what interested, intelligent people do: they investigate, debate and come to their own conclusions. Those, like yourself, who seem to have a fawning, closed-minded, adorative view of things/this guy are the ones who are not intelligent and should send up red flags for the rest of us. The ability to question with a rational discourse, rather than some blind observance, is what I like about Getbig. Ther are some smart people here, and it is interesting to see their POV on different topics. Even TA's, who I see has rejoined the fray.  :)       

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2007, 12:49:51 PM »
I'm always afraid I'll find out who teh Debussey really is and it'll be someone like Derrick Anthony.

...Frightening thought running through my head... :(

:)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2007, 01:28:42 PM »
The most common IQ-scaling uses a mean of 100 and a standard deviation of 15. This would render a number such as 200 almost meaningless. An IQ of 172 would be expected in about one in a million people.

The best IQ-test in use today is WAIS-III, and it doesn't even give you figures higher than 155.

Take a look at wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ

"Thus the modern version of the IQ is a mathematical transformation of a raw score (based on the rank of that score in a normalization sample; see quantile, percentile, percentile rank), which is the primary result of an IQ test. To differentiate the two scores, modern scores are sometimes referred to as "deviance IQ", while the age-specific scores are referred to as "ratio IQ". While the two methodologies yield similar results near the middle of the bell curve, the older ratio IQs yielded far higher scores for the intellectually gifted—Marilyn vos Savant appeared in the Guinness book of world records for obtaining a ratio IQ of 228. Such stratospheric numbers are not possible on the deviation IQ because a perfectly Gaussian curve defines the highest possible IQ within the United States (population 300 million) as between five and six standard deviations above the U.S. mean defined as 100. With a standard deviation of 15 this would produce a result of IQ175 to IQ180. .."

CD

Thank you cool duck for posting this. Obviously this gifted man is at the very tip of the bell curve. What he does with that intellect is still an open question. In summary, IQ tests can tell if you are : 1. avg  2. slightly above or below avg and well above or below avg, etc. Part of the reason this is such a sensitive issue is that IQ appears to be a life sentence from birth . Physical traits can be altered with plastic surgery, exercise regimes and diets. While one can gain facts and some education via hard work, as of yet there is no proven way to increase your IQ by any significant amount. Individual personality traits like work ethic and persistance with a good avg brain will get you pretty far in this life. My ex wife gives IQ tests and related assessment for a living as school psychologist. I was her testing rat every time she had to practice new testing protocols and I have also has my IQ tested in the millitary. I am not a genius but mine is well above avg and I just do my best as a humble physics teacher.

IQ like bodybuilding genetics is an interesting topic, but,in the end is little more than an academic curiosity. Now since little can be done to alter your genetics for IQ or bodybuilding, why worry about it? What we all can do is bust our azz in the gym and in school to be our best. Potential is nice, but actually doing something is what it is all about.
I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard about how great some guy could be and then does nothing .

I do think that the  200 IQ guy is very intelligent. He has taken and scored off the chart on many different IQ tests, that is what his claim special. I am glad he has now given focus for his gift, perhaps he will contribute to science.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2007, 02:13:58 PM »
I just read some of the comments on youtube regarding the video.  Here's the comment, then my reply.  I swear, people astonish me on a daily basis.

"Actually, I've had these thought's that this guy has. Every single point he made, I wrote in in my pschology exam, I got some minus point of the philosophical structor of my esse, but still... I don't have the math skills as this guy, I don't have the, college boy knowledge in me. But my motion IQ is equally strong as this guy's. Allthough I'm a christian and believe in god but not in the sence of needing to believe it."

pschology-psychology
Allthough-Although
esse-essay
sence-sense
comma after God
Not sure what motion IQ is, but I'd bet it is well below par.
Another internet genius...haha

Yes my friend, MONSTER motion IQ.  As always, the epic lack of intelligence baffles me on a daily basis.  I'm not very smart, but some people are fucking plain dumb.

N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2007, 02:15:18 PM »
IQ like bodybuilding genetics is an interesting topic, but,in the end is little more than an academic curiosity. Now since little can be done to alter your genetics for IQ or bodybuilding, why worry about it? What we all can do is bust our azz in the gym and in school to be our best. Potential is nice, but actually doing something is what it is all about.
The good thing about IQ is there is no "magic pill" for becoming smart overnight...haha
N

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2007, 02:24:11 PM »
This was the dumbest statement he made, "centipedes have small brains, they aren't smart; cats have larger heads; they are slightly smarter; monkeys have even larger heads; they are smarter still...there is a correlation between head size and intelligence."

I guess he knows nothing of the Natural World or Paleontology.  Langan Dismissed. haha

But if you really want to dismiss his ramblings, look no further than his CTMU.

If I have time I will point out the gross errors in his summations.

I was about to say that, I think he is wrong on that point.  I believe brain size has more to do with the size of body it controls rather then it's intelligence level.  Are Gorilla's a smarter primate then us simply due to their large brain? Of course not, rather their extremely robust bodies require a larger brain. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2007, 02:31:53 PM »
  The problem with Langan's claim of possesing an I.Q of 195 is that the statistical probability of scoring that high is one in a billion...for White Males! You see, White Males have the highest average I.Q of all groups except East Asians and Askenazi Jews. The actual statistical probability of scoring 195 in adult age, in the Stanford-Binet scale, which has a standard-deviation of 16, is one in 5 billion.

The reason for this is that the average I.Q of humanity is not 100, which is the average for White Males, but 87. In other words, it is impossible for him to have an I.Q of 195, because there are less than half a billion White Males in the World. The most intelligent person in the World is probably an Asian. The reason is that there are roughly one billion Asian Males in the World, and since their average I.Q is 105, then the smartest East Asian male must have an I.Q of 202, in a scale with a standard-deviation of 16.

This individual is Kim Ung-Yong, frm South Korea. He could walk at six months old, and could read before his second birthday. At the age of four, he could read and write in six different languages, and had mastered algebra. At the age of six, he could write in nine different languages, and could solve differential equations mentally, without the need fro pencil and paper! He solved that Rubic's cube in two hours, the same time Einstein took, except that Einstein was in his thirties when he did it, while Kim was nine years old! His I.Q was deemed unmeasurable, but estimated to be 250+ as a child, which would be equivalent to 200+ in adult age - adult I.Q is lowe than childhood I.Q, because the former reflects accelerated development that some children have, and then the other kids catch up. One smart ####!

To put in perspective what havinf an I.Q of 200+ as an adult means, consider this:

- That average I.Q is between 90 and 109.

- College graduates average 115.

- Medical doctors and engineers average 125.

- PhD mathematicians from elite universities average 145.

- Physics Nobelists average 155.

- Fields Medal winners average 170.

Imagine, if you will, a brilliant Harvard professor of mathematics, who has an I.Q of 150. Now, imagien the difference in intelligence between him and a mnaual laborer. Well, Kim Ung-Yong would be as much smarter than the Harvard mathematics professor as the professor is from a cattle rancher.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Now this thread is becoming LUDICROUS....
A white male has an IQ not much higher than a DOG.... As one looks into history it is evident based upon accomplishments that it is not the minority CAUCASIAN but the  MAJORITY people of color who have the dominant intelligence. Just exploring the ancient world and the accomplishments of the people shows who is GIFTED AND WHO IS NOT. The bulk of world history and the major accomplishments and therefore HIGHER THINKING AND IQ occurs in AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST. Be it the wonders of the world, ancient cities, mathematical knowledge, scientific knowledge, astronomy knowledge etc runs circles around what any white person could imagine....even today. To still see white male scientist stumbling around Egypt, Mexico, Peru etc wondering how the pyramids and other structures were built makes white so called intelligence a laughable matter. Add in Mayan, Incan, Aztec, Babylonian, Persian, Egyptian, etc engineering feats and creations and whites become the laughing stock of the world. White intelligence is PRIDE...and they having created nothing but WAR, VIOLENCE, DISEASE and CHAOS the white male/people has nothing to show for his/their existence except aforementioned and include sexual deviance(especially whites called Greeks and Romans). So to make themselves appear intelligent they adopt the culture, history, accomplishments, ideas etc of other people....perfect example is the preponderance of African history being portrayed by white people...ever watch the TEN COMMANDMENTS...Africans and Israelites are DARK SKINNED...NOT WHITE. The recent 300 movie correctly showed the skin color of the Persians, but LIED about all of the rest of the history to make the white Greeks appear dominant and intelligent. The great African leader HANNIBAL (not the movie) who conquered Rome was recently portrayed as WHITE on a History Channel special...how crazy is that!!!!. Here is a particular funny thing...TARZAN...the supposed African is portrayed in movies and cartoons as WHITE even though he is supposed to be AFRICAN. The examples of stealing the history, culture, intelligence and ideas of other people is a notorious attribute of white people...even the mentioned Einstein, Pythagoras, DaVinci, Isaac Newton, etc etc are ALL LIARS and THIEVES who stole the ideas and accomplishments of others...PLAGURIST...SCU MBAGS AT BEST they all are. The knowledge of Algebra, Geomentry, Calculus etc was know in the ANCIENT WORLD....Understanding of the PERIODIC CHART/ELEMENTS was far better know in the ancient world than even today..how else could the refinement of Gold, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Silver and even Cast Iron be to levels of which no refinery can match today. When was the last time you saw a quarry move 4 MILLION pound stones 200 Miles and erect buildings with them? The knowledge of physics, geology, mathematics, engineering, construction etc had to be so phenomenal that it would be off the chart. This knowledge held in those days seemed to have been quite common given the multitude and magnitude of engineering marvels in the world...non of which exists in the white world. Even stretching into SouthEast Asian, India, The Middle East, Africa and most of Central and South America these great inventions, engineering feats and HIGH INTELLIGENCE exist. In the white world knowledge is what they have stolen form these people and culture and tried to adapt as their own. Another poster made the STUPID mistake of claiming everything from the combustion engine, airplane, car, etc are white creations....better let your PRIDE go and do some research...these inventions were/are NOT WHITE INVENTIONS....but just like Einstein a white thief stole the idea and presented it as their own. Ever read the history of Thomas Edison or the court battle between him and Lewis Lattimer (the Black man that invented the light bulb)...Edison was ordered to court and when asked to explain how the light bulb worked he said he couldn't, but needed Mr lattimer to explain it. Now if the white bastard had invented the light bulb, then why would he need Mr Lattimer to explain how it worked? WHITE FRAUD REVEALED!!!!! This is just one of MANY cases of white FRAUD...

And as for white intelligence today....how come america ranks so low against other nations when it comes to intelligence..I believe out of a scale of 50 top nations america is at 49. How come doctors, teachers, lawyers, scientist, inventors and the intelectually gifted are from every nation of people EXCEPT caucasians? This Langan guy is just like america A PHONEY LYING SELF CENTERED BULLSHITTER, looking for attention and sadly when question/exposed he is just like the WIZARD in OZ...a little lonely old man with nothing but a smoke and mirrors game trying to make himself look great....HOW SAD.
C

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2007, 02:39:29 PM »
  Wrong. Regression analyses shows that I.Q correlates almost perfectly with everything that we associte with being intelligent, from doing well in school and at the workplace, to being good at chess and understanding the math involved in building complex structures; in other words, I.Q and intelligence are synonymous. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It seems you don't know what a construct is, in a very minimalistic sense even intelligence is a construct because it's a concept defined by humans and therefor 'constructed'. Although that's taking it really far, IQ is a construct because it's captured in rules and instruments dictated by a certain paradigm, so that is almost the definition of a construct.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2007, 04:46:50 PM »
Hmm, not to be a dick, but if you are going to use big words like "existencial", you might want to spell them correctly...

Yes, wow, because spelling correctly is a sign of intelligence? I mean, we don't have spell-checker here, huh?

You seem to be very interested in I.Q.  Have you ever had your I.Q. measured as an adult?

Yes.

By the way, the fellow didn't say intelligence wasn't real, he said I.Q. tests were constructs and that intelligence isn't.  You therefore agreed with him...

::) I said that intelligence and I.Q correlate almost perfectly. Therefore, I.Q and intelligence are the same thing. If we define that intelligence involves abstracting, using logic inductively as well as deductively, comprehending concepts and solving rpblems invbolved with performing well in the job and at school, then I.Q is intelligence. I.Q is not a construct because it is bound with reality.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2007, 04:53:41 PM »
hahah
thats an ownage. could all the stupid people stop commenting, you dont have a fucking sweet clue about his theory.

Hilarious. Hey, you fucking moron, it was me who posted the CTMU in the religious board. Remember? So I don't have clue? Right, that's probably why I knew about it and you didn't.

and beleiving in god is not a downfall nor hinderance. alot of great thinkers have beleived in god, wether pantheism, deism,theism.

Who said that the genes for intelligence cannot work peliotropically with the genes fo mysticism? ;)

nobody has a sweet clue about the numerous mysteries of the universe, so claiming someone is ignorant for using the god hypothesis is ignorant.

Except that your choice of God is limiting and ultimately self-defeating.  Why not gods? Or fairies? Or what about the latest theory that the Universe is a hologram created by branes from quantum substrata, and that there are infinite universes that come from slightly modifying the rules or axioms of these brains? Did God create all these universes? O perhaps only the univese that we inhabit? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2007, 04:56:54 PM »
What do you guys feel when you see a gay porno movie?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2007, 05:00:59 PM »
 Although that's taking it really far, IQ is a construct because it's captured in rules and instruments dictated by a certain paradigm, so that is almost the definition of a construct.

And so is intelligence. ;) Who said that Human intelligence does not work with specific rules? Are you aware that synapses fire accoring to rules dictated by biology and neuro-chemistry? The rules that the brain use to solve I.Q test problems are the same that it uses to solve problems like solving an equation, understanding a concept, doing well in your job and academically. If I.Q is a construct, then intelligence also is, because they are the same.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2007, 05:02:58 PM »
A white male has an IQ not much higher than a DOG.... As one looks into history it is evident based upon accomplishments that it is not the minority CAUCASIAN but the  MAJORITY people of color who have the dominant intelligence. Just exploring the ancient world and the accomplishments of the people shows who is GIFTED AND WHO IS NOT. The bulk of world history and the major accomplishments and therefore HIGHER THINKING AND IQ occurs in AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST. Be it the wonders of the world, ancient cities, mathematical knowledge, scientific knowledge, astronomy knowledge etc runs circles around what any white person could imagine....even today. To still see white male scientist stumbling around Egypt, Mexico, Peru etc wondering how the pyramids and other structures were built makes white so called intelligence a laughable matter. Add in Mayan, Incan, Aztec, Babylonian, Persian, Egyptian, etc engineering feats and creations and whites become the laughing stock of the world. White intelligence is PRIDE...and they having created nothing but WAR, VIOLENCE, DISEASE and CHAOS the white male/people has nothing to show for his/their existence except aforementioned and include sexual deviance(especially whites called Greeks and Romans). So to make themselves appear intelligent they adopt the culture, history, accomplishments, ideas etc of other people....perfect example is the preponderance of African history being portrayed by white people...ever watch the TEN COMMANDMENTS...Africans and Israelites are DARK SKINNED...NOT WHITE. The recent 300 movie correctly showed the skin color of the Persians, but LIED about all of the rest of the history to make the white Greeks appear dominant and intelligent. The great African leader HANNIBAL (not the movie) who conquered Rome was recently portrayed as WHITE on a History Channel special...how crazy is that!!!!. Here is a particular funny thing...TARZAN...the supposed African is portrayed in movies and cartoons as WHITE even though he is supposed to be AFRICAN. The examples of stealing the history, culture, intelligence and ideas of other people is a notorious attribute of white people...even the mentioned Einstein, Pythagoras, DaVinci, Isaac Newton, etc etc are ALL LIARS and THIEVES who stole the ideas and accomplishments of others...PLAGURIST...SCU MBAGS AT BEST they all are. The knowledge of Algebra, Geomentry, Calculus etc was know in the ANCIENT WORLD....Understanding of the PERIODIC CHART/ELEMENTS was far better know in the ancient world than even today..how else could the refinement of Gold, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Silver and even Cast Iron be to levels of which no refinery can match today. When was the last time you saw a quarry move 4 MILLION pound stones 200 Miles and erect buildings with them? The knowledge of physics, geology, mathematics, engineering, construction etc had to be so phenomenal that it would be off the chart. This knowledge held in those days seemed to have been quite common given the multitude and magnitude of engineering marvels in the world...non of which exists in the white world. Even stretching into SouthEast Asian, India, The Middle East, Africa and most of Central and South America these great inventions, engineering feats and HIGH INTELLIGENCE exist. In the white world knowledge is what they have stolen form these people and culture and tried to adapt as their own. Another poster made the STUPID mistake of claiming everything from the combustion engine, airplane, car, etc are white creations....better let your PRIDE go and do some research...these inventions were/are NOT WHITE INVENTIONS....but just like Einstein a white thief stole the idea and presented it as their own. Ever read the history of Thomas Edison or the court battle between him and Lewis Lattimer (the Black man that invented the light bulb)...Edison was ordered to court and when asked to explain how the light bulb worked he said he couldn't, but needed Mr lattimer to explain it. Now if the white bastard had invented the light bulb, then why would he need Mr Lattimer to explain how it worked? WHITE FRAUD REVEALED!!!!! This is just one of MANY cases of white FRAUD...

And as for white intelligence today....how come america ranks so low against other nations when it comes to intelligence..I believe out of a scale of 50 top nations america is at 49. How come doctors, teachers, lawyers, scientist, inventors and the intelectually gifted are from every nation of people EXCEPT caucasians? This Langan guy is just like america A PHONEY LYING SELF CENTERED BULLSHITTER, looking for attention and sadly when question/exposed he is just like the WIZARD in OZ...a little lonely old man with nothing but a smoke and mirrors game trying to make himself look great....HOW SAD.

This post is so retarded that I won't even bother.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2007, 05:03:25 PM »
  Hilarious. Hey, you fucking moron, it was me who posted the CTMU in the religious board. Remember? So I don't have clue? Right, that's probably why I knew about it and you didn't.

Who said that the genes for intelligence cannot work peliotropically with the genes fo mysticism? ;)

Except that you choice of God is limiting and ultimately self-defeating.  Why not gods? Or fairies? Or what about the latest theory that the Universe is a hologram created by branes from quantum substrata, and that there are infinite universes that come from slightly modifying the rules or axioms of these brains? Did God create all these universes? O perhaps only the univese that we inhabit? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
whoa!!! calm down sucky, i knew you were doison, its obvious from your posting style and intelligence.

i didnt say you didnt know anything about it, you probably know the most. im just saying that was an ownage.

chris seems to be riding the jock of bohm and wheeler(parcipatory universe) pretty hard in his paper.

my god is not self defeating, and i dont want to get into that debate with you. multiverse or anything variation of it just pushes the unknown further back and requires faith. the graviton is the only measurable entity which we could extrapolate in our universe, save sparticles and fancy mathematics which prove nothing.

i actually dont mind you so ill give you a pass on the outburst ;D ;D.

i wasnt attacking you, just joking around.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2007, 05:04:48 PM »
The rubiks cube was invented in 1974, while Einstein was 30 years old in 1909 and died in 1955.

I read somwhere that Einstein solved the Rubick's Cube. I checked it and you are right. I admit that I was wrong.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2007, 05:05:21 PM »
Let us all stop being intellectual for a moment.

We all need to think more about the penis and the anus.

And why fat people suck. >:(
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2007, 05:06:14 PM »

man what are you on?

this mad no fucking sense whatsoever.

so i geuss case closed, samson says the dude is stupid via a 500 word mensa melt.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2007, 05:08:27 PM »
hahaha I could break out my copy of Race, Evolution, and Behavior by Rushton, but I don't want to kick a man while he's down. That sort of post doesn't deserve the dignity of a response. Also, I don't want to be banned.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2007, 05:09:09 PM »
Penis.

Anus.

Nuff said.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2007, 05:18:24 PM »
My brother scored 122 on a first time IQ test and he's a fucking trucker.  ;D

Although I do agree that IQ is the best possible indicator of a person's intelligence, it certainly doesn't mean a high IQ person will always achive higher than someone with a lower IQ. Of course I'm talking about less than 1 standard deviation in a normal distribution. Maybe a 5 IQ point diferential doesn't mean much, but if you're talking about differences over 10 points or more then it certainly means the person with the higher IQ is smarter.

A lot of people do not even know what IQ really is. Most of the general populus thinks IQ is a measure of general knowledge, which is not true.