Author Topic: 200 IQ and 500 bench we must get him to post here!  (Read 50676 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: 200 IQ and 500 bench we must get him to post here!
« Reply #175 on: May 11, 2007, 07:11:20 PM »
Bertrand Russell said there is no need for a creator or first cause,
because, "it is the limitation of our imaginations leading us to believe a beginning is even necessary."
I'm paraphrasing. 

There is no need for a creator because there never was a beginning.

The universe expands with the big bang, and then contracts into a singularity.
It is a neverending cycle of expansion and reversion.

(conservation of mass)

the breath of life the "aum" sound the monks make superstrings contract and branch out into octave of dimensions , the "breath of life" as they call it
A

suckmymuscle

« Reply #176 on: May 11, 2007, 09:16:15 PM »
  I am really pissed right now. I replied to that idiot post and my computer crashed. I replied to it again, and it crashed again. I am going to reply tomorrow, in a computer that is not a piece of garbage. >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

Re: 200 IQ AND 500 BENCH WE MUST GET HIM TO POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #177 on: May 11, 2007, 11:56:00 PM »
Now this thread is becoming LUDICROUS....
A white male has an IQ not much higher than a DOG....

Actually, the average I.Q of White Males is, by definition, 100. The average I.Q of Blacks is 85 in the U.S and 70 in Africa, which is on the borderline of mental dretardation. So not only do White Men have higher I.Qs than dogs, they aslo have higher I.Qs than Blacks as well. ;)

As one looks into history it is evident based upon accomplishments that it is not the minority CAUCASIAN but the  MAJORITY people of color who have the dominant intelligence.

Absurd conjecture. ::) The average I.Q of Indo-European Caucasians is higher than that of all groups except East Asians. Furthermore, this is irrelvant, since the majority of people of all races are not intelligent enough to create any major scientific advancement or grand theories in areas such as physics, mathematics and philosophy. However, due to their much higher average intelligence, Whites produce 30 times more people with I.Qs above 130, which is required for optimum performance in high paying jobs like being a high business executive, medical doctor, engineer or attorney. Furthermore, Caucasians produce 1000 times more people with I.Qs in excess of 160, which is required for creating grand theories in areas like physics, mathematics and philosoph. This explains why practically all Human civilization was created by Caucasians and East Asians.

Just exploring the ancient world and the accomplishments of the people shows who is GIFTED AND WHO IS NOT. The bulk of world history and the major accomplishments and therefore HIGHER THINKING AND IQ occurs in AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST.

The civilizations of Africa and the Middle East were created, respectively, by Hamites and Semites. Anthropology regards both as branches of Caucasians.

Be it the wonders of the world, ancient cities, mathematical knowledge, scientific knowledge, astronomy knowledge etc runs circles around what any white person could imagine....even today.

Practically all Fields Medal winners and physics Nobelists are White Males. The fact that many are Jewish is irrelvant, because Jews are a mixture of Indo-Europeans and Semites, and both groups are Caucasians. Furthermore, with the exception of Han China, all the great civilizations of the World were created by Caucasians.;)

To still see white male scientist stumbling around Egypt, Mexico, Peru etc wondering how the pyramids and other structures were built makes white so called intelligence a laughable matter.

The Mayan pyramids are extremely simple engineering projects. The Roman Coliseum represents a far more sophisticated achievement in engineering than any of the Meso-American buildings. Not only that, the Romans also build insulae that were 10 story high, and the World's first system of roads. The Mayans were primitive in comparison.

As for the Egyptians,they were Caucasians of Hamitic origin. They entered Egypt coming from Babylon around 3 500 B.C. The tombs of Egyptians pharaohs that were discovered, like that of Ramses and Amnhotep IV, show that they had wavy hair, olive skin and straight noses. All Caucasian features. Cleopatra was a descendant of Ptolomey, a Geek who was one of Alexander the Great's generals. The mummifieed remains of aristocratic Egyptians show the Hamitic type as dominant, followed by Semites.

Add in Mayan, Incan, Aztec, Babylonian, Persian, Egyptian, etc engineering feats and creations and whites become the laughing stock of the world.

The achievements of the Mayans and Aztec are pathetic in comparison to that of Caucasians. As for Babylon, they were and intermixture of Semites with Indo-Eauropean tribes that emmigrated down from the Caucasus era during the Neolithic era(8 000 B.C), and both groups were Caucasians.

White intelligence is PRIDE...and they having created nothing but WAR, VIOLENCE, DISEASE and CHAOS

The homicide rate for Caucasians is much lower than that of Blacks: at 6% of the total population, Black Males commit 50% of all violent crimes, including rape, assualt, homicide and latrocide.

As for war, Black Africa is by far the continent that has the most of it. Black Africa is notorious for having dictators that start war en absurdum. Blacks engage in never-ending tribal warfare. They are far more violent than Whites. As for disease, you got that wrong: practically all diseases that were cured was done by White Males. Conversely, Black Africa bestowed on Whites the curses of HIV, Ebola, rhantavirus and several other pathogens ;). Caucasian countries engage in far less warfare than Blacks, but the wars tend to be far more destructive due to the White Man's vastly superior technological and organizational level.

he white male/people has nothing to show for his/their existence except aforementioned and include sexual deviance(especially whites called Greeks and Romans).

So what's your point? We are talking about scientific and cultural achievements here, and sexuality has nothing to do with it. The ancient Greeks and Romans were not Christians or Jews, so they had no problems with homosexuality. However, they did contribute to civilization infinitely more than Blacks. Besides, Blacks engage in lots of homosexuality, too. Ever heard of the Keleinjin tribe? Do you know how an adolescent becomes a man? By drinking the sperm of an adult man. So much for the homosexuality of the ancient Greeks and Romans! ;)

So to make themselves appear intelligent they adopt the culture, history, accomplishments, ideas etc of other people....

The bulk of what the White Males created came from their own minds. All the aforementioned civilizations were Caucasian. When they did take an invention from another people, like the gunpowder, they usually are more creative about how to use it.

perfect example is the preponderance of African history being portrayed by white people...ever watch the TEN COMMANDMENTS...Africans and Israelites are DARK SKINNED...NOT WHITE.

Ancient hebrews had darker skin than modern European Caucasians, but they were Semitic, and Semites are Caucasian. I personally don't care about this, since I don't have a religion.

The recent 300 movie correctly showed the skin color of the Persians, but LIED about all of the rest of the history to make the white Greeks appear dominant and intelligent.

The Greeks were dominant and intelligent; their achievements in mathematics, lingustics and political science are unparalled. They invented geometry and trigonometry, and created the most beautiful works of art ever, such as the Parthenon . What the hell are you talking about? ::) As for Blacks in the Persian Empire, they were slaves or subjects of the state. The Persians believed in integration, and didn't descriminate. All the elite, however, were
Caucasians of Semitic, Hamitic and Indo-European stock.

The great African leader HANNIBAL (not the movie) who conquered Rome was recently portrayed as WHITE on a History Channel special...how crazy is that!!!!.

Hannibal was African because the city-state he was born in, Carthage, was located in Africa. The geographical region where he was born has nothing to do with his etchicity. Hannibal was a Semite, a Caucasian, from ancient Phoenician origin. So there's nothing wrong with showing him as White, because that's what he was. ;).

Here is a particular funny thing...TARZAN...the supposed African is portrayed in movies and cartoons as WHITE even though he is supposed to be AFRICAN.

Tarzan was the son of a White Man and just born in Africa! Furthermore, the foremost reason why a White Man played Tarzan is because there weren't many Black actors available, since most Black Men prefered to chase whores in the ghetto and do drugs rather than get jobs.

The examples of stealing the history, culture, intelligence and ideas of other people is a notorious attribute of white people...even the mentioned Einstein, Pythagoras, DaVinci, Isaac Newton, etc etc are ALL LIARS and THIEVES who stole the ideas and accomplishments of others...PLAGURIST...SCU MBAGS AT BEST they all are.

All their achiements are without precedence, so they couldn't possibly have stolen them from anyone. Provide sources for your assertions that the aforementioned men stole this from people of color.

The knowledge of Algebra, Geomentry, Calculus etc was know in the ANCIENT WORLD....

The knowledge of geometry did exist in the Ancient World, and it was created by Pithagoras, a Greek male of Indo-European origin. The bust of Pithagoras, done during his lifetime, still exists in the Louvre, and it shows the features of a Caucasian male.

Algebra was developed by Arabians, who are Semitic, and, thus, Caucasians. They also created our numerical system.

As for calculus, it was developed simultaneously by Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz in the Sixteenth Century. One was an Englishman, and the other, a German. Both were Caucasians. Differential calculus was developed latter, also by White European Males. Calculus could not possibly have been developed in the Ancient World, because if it had, it would have allowed a level of technology that the Ancients lacked. Since they lacked it, then there was no calculus in the Ancient World.

Understanding of the PERIODIC CHART/ELEMENTS was far better know in the ancient world than even today..how else could the refinement of Gold, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Silver and even Cast Iron be to levels of which no refinery can match today.

First of all, this is false. The steels of the Ancient World, like wootz and tamahagane, were very simple in complexity when compared with modern steels. Furthermore, they were all developed by Caucasians or East Asians. No Blacks. Secondly, the only elements that the ancients knew about were gold(Au), Iron(Fe), copper(Cu) and bronze and Silver. As for Brass, it is an alloy and not an element. ::)Today, there are close to 120 elements in the Periodic Table.

The Periodic Table was created by Mendeleyev, a Russian White Male. All the elements of the perioric table were discovered by White Males. Not only that, White Males have manufactured several new elements, like Plutonium, Rhodium, Ununpentium, etc, somthing that dwarfs even the discovery of elements. ;)

When was the last time you saw a quarry move 4 MILLION pound stones 200 Miles and erect buildings with them? The knowledge of physics, geology, mathematics, engineering, construction etc had to be so phenomenal that it would be off the chart.

Not really. The knowledge of engineering requirted to build a pyramid is primary. Not only that, the Egyptians were Caucasians, so you have no argument. The White Male is able to build scyscrappers that are as tall as the pyramids, but with far more sophisticated engineering. As for how they build it, the explanation is simple: when you have millions of slaves that you can work to death and centuries to build something, then moving and pilling up big rocks is not that hard. The only roles that the Blacks played in Egyptian civilization were as slaves.

his knowledge held in those days seemed to have been quite common given the multitude and magnitude of engineering marvels in the world...non of which exists in the white world. Even stretching into SouthEast Asian, India, The Middle East, Africa and most of Central and South America these great inventions, engineering feats and HIGH INTELLIGENCE exist.

The engineering is actually very simple in all these buildings. Modern building are much, much harder to build. As for the Middle East, they were Semites, Hamites and Indo-Europeans. Building a scyscraper is much, much harder than building a pyramid, and involves far more sophisticated engineering.

Another poster made the STUPID mistake of claiming everything from the combustion engine, airplane, car, etc are white creations....better let your PRIDE go and do some research...these inventions were/are NOT WHITE INVENTIONS....

Yes, they were. If the Blacks had developed all these things independently as you say, then they wouldn't have been defeated and enslaved by the Caucasians so easily. The Blacks of Africa were not even in the Neolithic Era when the European cames, but still in the Paleolithic one. In other words, they were still in the Stone Age. They hunted with stone spears.

but just like Einstein a white thief stole the idea and presented it as their own. Ever read the history of Thomas Edison or the court battle between him and Lewis Lattimer (the Black man that invented the light bulb)...Edison was ordered to court and when asked to explain how the light bulb worked he said he couldn't, but needed Mr lattimer to explain it. Now if the white bastard had invented the light bulb, then why would he need Mr Lattimer to explain how it worked? WHITE FRAUD REVEALED!!!!! This is just one of MANY cases of white FRAUD...

Nothing is revealed, except that maybe, just maybe, Edison didn't invent the light bulb. It is simply conjecture and expeculation. And even if it is true, you can still cannot explain the other hundreds of inventions that Edison came up with and claim it for Blacks. It does not, in any way, diminish his merit. Considering that Edison demonstrated his genius several times, it is safe to say that he was the one who invented the light bulb and not Lattimer, since the latter's track record is pathetic in comparison. Geniuses show consistent levels of genius; Edison showed it, Lattimer ddin't. ;)

And as for white intelligence today....how come america ranks so low against other nations when it comes to intelligence..

This is not true. The average I.Q of the U.S is 98, which puts it among the highest average I.Qs in the World. The average I.Q of European nations is above 100, and the only reason why the U.S is lower is because of the large number of Blacks and Latinos that drag the average down.

I believe out of a scale of 50 top nations america is at 49. How come doctors, teachers, lawyers, scientist, inventors and the intelectually gifted are from every nation of people EXCEPT caucasians?

Wrong, again. The majority of foreigners doing research in the U.S are European, followed by East Asians. As for the Indians, they are Caucasians of Neolithic stock.

As for lawyers, scientists, inventors and general intellectual elite, the overwhelming majority are White, followed by East Asians.

This Langan guy is just like america A PHONEY LYING SELF CENTERED BULLSHITTER, looking for attention and sadly when question/exposed he is just like the WIZARD in OZ...a little lonely old man with nothing but a smoke and mirrors game trying to make himself look great....HOW SAD.

trust me: Langan would make you feel like a monkey if you tried to argue with him. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: May 12, 2007, 12:13:57 AM »
 And so is intelligence. ;) Who said that Human intelligence does not work with specific rules? Are you aware that synapses fire accoring to rules dictated by biology and neuro-chemistry? The rules that the brain use to solve I.Q test problems are the same that it uses to solve problems like solving an equation, understanding a concept, doing well in your job and academically. If I.Q is a construct, then intelligence also is, because they are the same.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Surprised that someone of your intelligence or apparent reading would make such a claim, SUCKMYMUSCLE. To say that I.Q. is the same thing as intelligence- that is, to say that I.Q. is identifiable with intelligence, to say that I.Q. is intelligence in terms of the is of identity and not of constitution- is an operationalist claim. Are you aware of the problems with operationalism? There are significant causual and identity problems with such a thesis- ie, the thesis that a mental characteristic, mental state, mental event or mental property is identifiable with the means used to measure it.

If you are prepared to admit that you have made an operationalist claim and bite the bullet, then so be it- we can argue about that. If, on the other, you concede that this is a mistaken course to take, then it's only a short step to being in a position to making one of the following claims-
- Intelligence is biophysical whilst I.Q. is socially constructed.
- Intelligence is socially constructed as I.Q. indeed is.
- Intelligence is biophysical, the concept, "'intelligence,'" is socially constructed and as is I.Q.

I'd be interested to read your reply, if only because I find it curious that you would commit to something which seems so obviously operationlist.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #179 on: May 12, 2007, 12:23:59 AM »

Surprised that someone of your intelligence or apparent reading would make such a claim, SUCKMYMUSCLE. To say that I.Q. is the same thing as intelligence- that is, to say that I.Q. is identifiable with intelligence, to say that I.Q. is intelligence in terms of the is of identity and not of constitution- is an operationalist claim. Are you aware of the problems with operationalism? There are significant causual and identity problems with such a thesis- ie, the thesis that a mental characteristic, mental state, mental event or mental property is identifiable with the means used to measure it.

If you are prepared to admit that you have made an operationalist claim and bite the bullet, then so be it- we can argue about that. If, on the other, you concede that this is a mistaken course to take, then it's only a short step to being in a position to making one of the following claims-
- Intelligence is biophysical whilst I.Q. is socially constructed.
- Intelligence is socially constructed as I.Q. indeed is.
- Intelligence is biophysical, the concept, "'intelligence,'" is socially constructed and as is I.Q.

I'd be interested to read your reply, if only because I find it curious that you would commit to something which seems so obviously operationlist.

He claimed that I.Q is a construct, and that is a typical post-modern argument that I loath. So, to demonstrate him wrong, I said that, whether a construct or not, I.Q measures the trait that we often call intelligence, such as the ability to comprehend, deduce, learn and abstract.

Ergo, since the social contruct of I.Q correlates with what we define as intelligence, and since a person with an atrophied or damaged brain demonstrates less intelligence than someomne with an intact brain, it is assumed that intelligence and I.Q are the result of the functioning brain. And since this functioning is biological, then biology is the basis of intelligence. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #180 on: May 12, 2007, 12:37:51 AM »
  He claimed that I.Q is a construct, and that is a typical post-modern argument that I loath. So, to demonstrate him wrong, I said that, whether a construct or not, I.Q measures the trait that we often call intelligence, such as the ability to comprehend, deduce, learn and abstract.

Ergo, since the social contruct of I.Q correlates with what we define as intelligence, and since a person with an atrophied or damaged brain demonstrates less intelligence than someomne with an intact brain, it is assumed that intelligence and I.Q are the result of the functioning brain. And since this functioning is biological, then biology is the basis of intelligence. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yeah, I understood your post. I was more interested in that one sentence- I.Q is synonymous with intelligence, which I think you may have written elsewhere in this thread, though not also in response to a post-modernist post.

However, I don't feel that one needs to adhere to post-modernism to assert that I.Q is a social construct. If you were to make a claim such as, 'the thing we refer to when we say "the biologically caused thing, intelligence," is actually a social construct,' that is, not referring to the concept of intelligence, but the extension of the term, then I would agree that that is a post-modernist claim and quite absurd. However, I think that one can more easily defend the position that I.Q- a method used to measure intelligence- is a social construct- without entailing some kind of post-modernism. All one would really be doing is to be a realist about the influence of social relations and social context in the divising of a scientific hypothesis and experimental procedure- which doesn't really entail post-modernism. If one were to say that I.Q is a construct, what one would really be saying is that the method used to measure intelligence is socially divised and permeated by social context- which, again, is not an ontological post-modernist claim: it is not the same as saying that reality, or some thing in the external world is socially constructed.

Further, I.Q doesn't necessarily measure intelligence- it might not even contigently measure intelligence. That is, that the statement, 'I.Q measures intelligence,' is certainly not necessarily true, and it might not even be contigently true. To say that it is contingently true is to say that intelligence causes, whether directly or indirectly, I.Q, which is not to assert correlation, but cause.

You also wrote a rather telling phrase at the beginning of your second paragraph- what we define as intelligence. This wisely distinguishes between intelligence, the thing in the brain, and the referent or extension of the term, "'intelligence,'" and the concept "intelligence-" the intension of the term. One can say that on the one hand, the former is real, whereas on the other, the latter is socially constructed, and still not be ontologically post modernist. This is the third of the claims I wrote in my first post, and is also defendable.

If you permit that I.Q is socially constructed, either totally or partially, then I.Q is not a fully accurate measure of intelligence as it is permeated with bias. There are many, many reasons why the I.Q differs so grossly across varying socio-economic groups, and I'm sure you're aware of a good deal of the offered explanations. To say that I.Q directly and accurately measures the biological thing intelligence, and that because a certain group of people have an on average lower I.Q than another group means that they have an on average lower intelligence is to postulate the empirical statement that there be some biological cause- an intelligence gene or something along those lines present in different socio-economic groups which accounts for such a discrepancy. If, on the other hand, you allow for the partial or total social construction of the measurement I.Q then you can quite easily explain the discrepancies in I.Q in terms of socio-economic causes- which seems much more intuitive.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #181 on: May 12, 2007, 12:44:43 AM »
  Actually, the average I.Q of White Males is, by definition, 100. The average I.Q of Blacks is 85 in the U.S and 70 in Africa, which is on the borderline of mental dretardation. So not only do White Men have higher I.Qs than dogs, they aslo have higher I.Qs than Blacks as well. ;)

Absurd conjecture. ::) The average I.Q of Indo-European Caucasians is higher than that of all groups except East Asians. Furthermore, this is irrelvant, since the majority of people of all races are not intelligent enough to create any major scientific advancement or grand theories in areas such as physics, mathematics and philosophy. However, due to their much higher average intelligence, Whites produce 30 times more people with I.Qs above 130, which is required for optimum performance in high paying jobs like being a high business executive, medical doctor, engineer or attorney. Furthermore, Caucasians produce 1000 times more people with I.Qs in excess of 160, which is required for creating grand theories in areas like physics, mathematics and philosoph. This explains why practically all Human civilization was created by Caucasians and East Asians.

The civilizations of Africa and the Middle East were created, respectively, by Hamites and Semites. Anthropology regards both as branches of Caucasians.

Practically all Fields Medal winners and physics Nobelists are White Males. The fact that many are Jewish is irrelvant, because Jews are a mixture of Indo-Europeans and Semites, and both groups are Caucasians. Furthermore, with the exception of Han China, all the great civilizations of the World were created by Caucasians.;)

The Mayan pyramids are extremely simple engineering projects. The Roman Coliseum represents a far more sophisticated achievement in engineering than any of the Meso-American buildings. Not only that, the Romans also build insulae that were 10 story high, and the World's first system of roads. The Mayans were primitive in comparison.

As for the Egyptians,they were Caucasians of Hamitic origin. They entered Egypt coming from Babylon around 3 500 B.C. The tombs of Egyptians pharaohs that were discovered, like that of Ramses and Amnhotep IV, show that they had wavy hair, olive skin and straight noses. All Caucasian features. Cleopatra was a descendant of Ptolomey, a Geek who was one of Alexander the Great's generals. The mummifieed remains of aristocratic Egyptians show the Hamitic type as dominant, followed by Semites.

The achievements of the Mayans and Aztec are pathetic in comparison to that of Caucasians. As for Babylon, they were and intermixture of Semites with Indo-Eauropean tribes that emmigrated down from the Caucasus era during the Neolithic era(8 000 B.C), and both groups were Caucasians.

The homicide rate for Caucasians is much lower than that of Blacks: at 6% of the total population, Black Males commit 50% of all violent crimes, including rape, assualt, homicide and latrocide.

As for war, Black Africa is by far the continent that has the most of it. Black Africa is notorious for having dictators that start war en absurdum. Blacks engage in never-ending tribal warfare. They are far more violent than Whites. As for disease, you got that wrong: practically all diseases that were cured was done by White Males. Conversely, Black Africa bestowed on Whites the curses of HIV, Ebola, rhantavirus and several other pathogens ;). Caucasian countries engage in far less warfare than Blacks, but the wars tend to be far more destructive due to the White Man's vastly superior technological and organizational level.

So what's your point? We are talking about scientific and cultural achievements here, and sexuality has nothing to do with it. The ancient Greeks and Romans were not Christians or Jews, so they had no problems with homosexuality. However, they did contribute to civilization infinitely more than Blacks. Besides, Blacks engage in lots of homosexuality, too. Ever heard of the Keleinjin tribe? Do you know how an adolescent becomes a man? By drinking the sperm of an adult man. So much for the homosexuality of the ancient Greeks and Romans! ;)

The bulk of what the White Males created came from their own minds. All the aforementioned civilizations were Caucasian. When they did take an invention from another people, like the gunpowder, they usually are more creative about how to use it.

Ancient hebrews had darker skin than modern European Caucasians, but they were Semitic, and Semites are Caucasian. I personally don't care about this, since I don't have a religion.

The Greeks were dominant and intelligent; their achievements in mathematics, lingustics and political science are unparalled. They invented geometry and trigonometry, and created the most beautiful works of art ever, such as the Parthenon . What the hell are you talking about? ::) As for Blacks in the Persian Empire, they were slaves or subjects of the state. The Persians believed in integration, and didn't descriminate. All the elite, however, were
Caucasians of Semitic, Hamitic and Indo-European stock.

Hannibal was African because the city-state he was born in, Carthage, was located in Africa. The geographical region where he was born has nothing to do with his etchicity. Hannibal was a Semite, a Caucasian, from ancient Phoenician origin. So there's nothing wrong with showing him as White, because that's what he was. ;).

Tarzan was the son of a White Man and just born in Africa! Furthermore, the foremost reason why a White Man played Tarzan is because there weren't many Black actors available, since most Black Men prefered to chase whores in the ghetto and do drugs rather than get jobs.

All their achiements are without precedence, so they couldn't possibly have stolen them from anyone. Provide sources for your assertions that the aforementioned men stole this from people of color.

The knowledge of geometry did exist in the Ancient World, and it was created by Pithagoras, a Greek male of Indo-European origin. The bust of Pithagoras, done during his lifetime, still exists in the Louvre, and it shows the features of a Caucasian male.

Algebra was developed by Arabians, who are Semitic, and, thus, Caucasians. They also created our numerical system.

As for calculus, it was developed simultaneously by Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz in the Sixteenth Century. One was an Englishman, and the other, a German. Both were Caucasians. Differential calculus was developed latter, also by White European Males. Calculus could not possibly have been developed in the Ancient World, because if it had, it would have allowed a level of technology that the Ancients lacked. Since they lacked it, then there was no calculus in the Ancient World.

First of all, this is false. The steels of the Ancient World, like wootz and tamahagane, were very simple in complexity when compared with modern steels. Furthermore, they were all developed by Caucasians or East Asians. No Blacks. Secondly, the only elements that the ancients knew about were gold(Au), Iron(Fe), copper(Cu) and bronze and Silver. As for Brass, it is an alloy and not an element. ::)Today, there are close to 120 elements in the Periodic Table.

The Periodic Table was created by Mendeleyev, a Russian White Male. All the elements of the perioric table were discovered by White Males. Not only that, White Males have manufactured several new elements, like Plutonium, Rhodium, Ununpentium, etc, somthing that dwarfs even the discovery of elements. ;)

Not really. The knowledge of engineering requirted to build a pyramid is primary. Not only that, the Egyptians were Caucasians, so you have no argument. The White Male is able to build scyscrappers that are as tall as the pyramids, but with far more sophisticated engineering. As for how they build it, the explanation is simple: when you have millions of slaves that you can work to death and centuries to build something, then moving and pilling up big rocks is not that hard. The only roles that the Blacks played in Egyptian civilization were as slaves.

The engineering is actually very simple in all these buildings. Modern building are much, much harder to build. As for the Middle East, they were Semites, Hamites and Indo-Europeans. Building a scyscraper is much, much harder than building a pyramid, and involves far more sophisticated engineering.

Yes, they were. If the Blacks had developed all these things independently as you say, then they wouldn't have been defeated and enslaved by the Caucasians so easily. The Blacks of Africa were not even in the Neolithic Era when the European cames, but still in the Paleolithic one. In other words, they were still in the Stone Age. They hunted with stone spears.

Nothing is revealed, except that maybe, just maybe, Edison didn't invent the light bulb. It is simply conjecture and expeculation. And even if it is true, you can still cannot explain the other hundreds of inventions that Edison came up with and claim it for Blacks. It does not, in any way, diminish his merit. Considering that Edison demonstrated his genius several times, it is safe to say that he was the one who invented the light bulb and not Lattimer, since the latter's track record is pathetic in comparison. Geniuses show consistent levels of genius; Edison showed it, Lattimer ddin't. ;)

This is not true. The average I.Q of the U.S is 98, which puts it among the highest average I.Qs in the World. The average I.Q of European nations is above 100, and the only reason why the U.S is lower is because of the large number of Blacks and Latinos that drag the average down.

Wrong, again. The majority of foreigners doing research in the U.S are European, followed by East Asians. As for the Indians, they are Caucasians of Neolithic stock.

As for lawyers, scientists, inventors and general intellectual elite, the overwhelming majority are White, followed by East Asians.

trust me: Langan would make you feel like a monkey if you tried to argue with him. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Wow  :o

My IQ was tested well above average as a child, and I was placed in accelerated classes, but SMM must be approaching 140. He makes post of this sort effortlessly and consistently whatever the topic may be. Bravo.
TEAM REPTILIAN

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: May 12, 2007, 12:45:11 AM »
Just as an aside, if anyone can concisely and clearly explain just what the CTMU is about then that'd be awesome. I had a look at it and read a few paragraphs but I could make neither head nor tail out of it- really, really intimidating stuff.

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: May 12, 2007, 12:46:54 AM »
Wow  :o

My IQ was tested well above average as a child, and I was placed in accelerated classes, but SMM must be approaching genius! He makes these post effortlessly and consistently whatever the topic may be. Bravo.

Yes, SMM has a great ability to express himself clearly and accurately in his posts.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #184 on: May 12, 2007, 12:52:24 AM »
He's one of the few people here to demonstrate real wealth knowledge, directly from his head.
TEAM REPTILIAN

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: May 12, 2007, 12:53:26 AM »
He's one of the few people here to demonstrate real wealth knowledge, directly from his head.

Hi SMM.

:D

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #186 on: May 12, 2007, 12:55:34 AM »
Nope. If you look back in this thread you'll see I disagreed with him on some things.
I don't agree that Indians are caucasian, as I've seen charts showing them clustering genetically, as a whole, closer to Asians. Overall the post is impressive because he put it together quickly, countering every point.
Please keep on topic. This is interesting.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #187 on: May 12, 2007, 01:07:59 AM »
  And so is intelligence. ;) Who said that Human intelligence does not work with specific rules? Are you aware that synapses fire accoring to rules dictated by biology and neuro-chemistry? The rules that the brain use to solve I.Q test problems are the same that it uses to solve problems like solving an equation, understanding a concept, doing well in your job and academically. If I.Q is a construct, then intelligence also is, because they are the same.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yes and that's what I'm telling you. Another thing, how do we know synapses fire neurons? by instruments, created in a certain paradigm. I'm the first to utterly believe this is the way the brain works, but because we infere this by using instruments we can never be fully objective, the instruments are part of a certain episode in science and reflects the way that period deals with science. It is more of a philisophical thing, in almost theories about science they agree there is no such thing as real objectivity, that means intelligence is just a handle to get a grip on this amazing phenomenon.

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: May 12, 2007, 01:08:48 AM »
Nope. If you look back in this thread you'll see I disagreed with him on some things.
I don't agree that Indians are caucasian, as I've seen charts showing them clustering genetically, as a whole, closer to Asians. Overall the post is impressive because he put it together quickly, countering every point.
Please keep on topic. This is interesting.

It was an homage to a recent in joke at getbig.

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: May 12, 2007, 01:10:10 AM »
It is more of a philisophical thing, in almost theories about science they agree there is no such thing as real objectivity, that means intelligence is just a handle to get a grip on this amazing phenomenon.

What happened to good old correspondence? P: scientific theory. "P" is true iff P.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #190 on: May 12, 2007, 01:41:31 AM »
I'm copying this directly from Race, Evolution, and Behavior by Rushton

http://www.amazon.com/Race-Evolution-Behavior-History-Perspective/dp/0965683613

Race versus Social Class

One challenge for a purely environmental theories is to explain upward and downward within-family mobility. For example, Weinrich (1977) reviewed data showing that those adolescents moving from one SES level to another showed the sexual patterns of their to be acquired class, not the class they were raised in by their parents. More recent research confirms the importance of within-family variation with some siblings more often adopting the syndrome of early sexuality, delinquency, and low educational attainment than others (Rowe, Rodgers, Meseck-Bushey, & St.John, 1989).
  Within-family social mobility has been known for some time in the IQ literature. In one study Waller (1971) obtained the IQ scores of 130 fathers and their 172 adult sons, all of whom had been routinely tested during their high school year in Minnesota. The IQs ranged from below 80 to above 130 and were related to social class. Children with lower IQs than their fathers went down in social class as adults, and those with higher IQs went up (r = 0.37 between difference in father-son social class and difference in father-son IQ). Such intergenerational social mobility has subsequently been confirmed (Mascie-Taylor & Gibson, 1978).
  Socieoeconomic effects often appear to confound those of race beacuse, as will be discussed in chapter 13, lower socioeconomic groups more often engage in r-strategies [more children] than do higher socieoeconomic groups. Dizygotic twinning (the r-strategy) is greater among lower than upper socioeconomic women in both European and African samples, as are differences in family size, intelligence, law abidingness, health, longetivity, and sexuality. The question then arises as to whether social class or race is more predictive of behavior.
  With brain size, in the stratified random sample of 6,325 military personnel (Rushton, 1992a), the 18 cm3 (1 percent) difference in rank between officers and enlisted personnel was smaller than either the 21 cm3 (1.5 percent) difference between Caucasioids and Negroids, or the 36 cm3 (2.6 percent) difference between Mongoloids and Caucasoids. Other data (summarized in table 6.6) suggest a 4 to 6 percent Negroid-Caucasoid difference and a 1 to 2.8 percent Mongoloid-Caucasoid difference in brain size. Race may be the more important variable.
  In the study just referred to on regression effects, Jensen (1974) found that black children from high socioeconomic status homes scored lower on IQ tests than white children from low socioeconomic homes. The study examined virtually all the white (N= 1,489) and black (n= 1,123) children enrolled in regular classes of the fourth, fifth, and sixth grades of the Berkeley elementary school district in California. The black children's parents were high-level administrators, supervisors, college teachers, and proffesionals; the white children's parents were manual and unskilled workers. The racial differences showed up on both the verbal and noverbal parts of the nationally standardized Thorndike-Lorge Intelligence Test.
  In a similar study of the Scholastic Aptitude Test, the results from 1984 showed that the median scores of black college applicants from families earning over $50,000 were lower than those of whites from families earning less than $6,000. The scores were monotonically related to income within both races (R.A. Gordon, 1987a). Race was more powerful than income in determining test scores.
  Although it is well known that test scores are correlated with socioeconomic status within racial groups, this does not, in fact, explain black-white ability differences. The pattern of black-white differences is different in factorial composition from the pattern of social class differences within the black and the white groups (Jensen & Reynolds, 1982). For example, the SES differences tend to be largest on test of verbal ability rather than on test of spatial visualization. This is just the opposite of the pattern of black-white differences on verbal and spatial test.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #191 on: May 12, 2007, 01:42:58 AM »

What happened to good old correspondence? P: scientific theory. "P" is true iff P.

Within a certain paradigm there's is what can be considered a 'gentleman's agreement' between the major sciences about the belief system so to say. They are using a synthetic objectivity, it would be unworkable to call everything subjective (remember, it's more of a science philosophy point of view) This al makes sense and works for that paradigm, till a new (and usually better) paradigm takes a completely different view of things with new conventions and instruments. Some well known science philosophers are Kant, Popper, Kuhn, Foucault, there's some interesting books out there.

The whole idea is not to undermine science, but to take away some of the arrogance. Taking a step back and looking what science is actually doing. A professor of mine once said: "Science is so eager to advance that they aren't taking the time to validate current research by duplicating it. If science would take a year off and just duplicate research, a lot of results would not be the same as that of the original study. Things are taken for granted far to easily" I agree with him, researchers should be more critical, especially of their own work.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #192 on: May 12, 2007, 01:58:40 AM »
This guy is dumb as a bag of shit.  He got his idea of population control from China.  Population control is a shit idea btw.

Before that the Spartan Greeks would determing if a child was physically fit to live at birth. The weak were killed.
TEAM REPTILIAN

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #193 on: May 12, 2007, 05:44:15 AM »
Hey newsflash for those that don't already know...suckmymuscle went to college, so you might want to check your bs before you call him out in any threads regarding things other then what a fag bluto is...

hope this helps    :D

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: May 12, 2007, 09:07:42 AM »
Within a certain paradigm there's is what can be considered a 'gentleman's agreement' between the major sciences about the belief system so to say. They are using a synthetic objectivity, it would be unworkable to call everything subjective (remember, it's more of a science philosophy point of view) This al makes sense and works for that paradigm, till a new (and usually better) paradigm takes a completely different view of things with new conventions and instruments. Some well known science philosophers are Kant, Popper, Kuhn, Foucault, there's some interesting books out there.

The whole idea is not to undermine science, but to take away some of the arrogance. Taking a step back and looking what science is actually doing. A professor of mine once said: "Science is so eager to advance that they aren't taking the time to validate current research by duplicating it. If science would take a year off and just duplicate research, a lot of results would not be the same as that of the original study. Things are taken for granted far to easily" I agree with him, researchers should be more critical, especially of their own work.

Yeah, sorry but I don't get how that responds to my post. ???

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: May 12, 2007, 09:09:42 AM »

Yeah, I understood your post. I was more interested in that one sentence- I.Q is synonymous with intelligence, which I think you may have written elsewhere in this thread, though not also in response to a post-modernist post.

However, I don't feel that one needs to adhere to post-modernism to assert that I.Q is a social construct. If you were to make a claim such as, 'the thing we refer to when we say "the biologically caused thing, intelligence," is actually a social construct,' that is, not referring to the concept of intelligence, but the extension of the term, then I would agree that that is a post-modernist claim and quite absurd. However, I think that one can more easily defend the position that I.Q- a method used to measure intelligence- is a social construct- without entailing some kind of post-modernism. All one would really be doing is to be a realist about the influence of social relations and social context in the divising of a scientific hypothesis and experimental procedure- which doesn't really entail post-modernism. If one were to say that I.Q is a construct, what one would really be saying is that the method used to measure intelligence is socially divised and permeated by social context- which, again, is not an ontological post-modernist claim: it is not the same as saying that reality, or some thing in the external world is socially constructed.

Further, I.Q doesn't necessarily measure intelligence- it might not even contigently measure intelligence. That is, that the statement, 'I.Q measures intelligence,' is certainly not necessarily true, and it might not even be contigently true. To say that it is contingently true is to say that intelligence causes, whether directly or indirectly, I.Q, which is not to assert correlation, but cause.

You also wrote a rather telling phrase at the beginning of your second paragraph- what we define as intelligence. This wisely distinguishes between intelligence, the thing in the brain, and the referent or extension of the term, "'intelligence,'" and the concept "intelligence-" the intension of the term. One can say that on the one hand, the former is real, whereas on the other, the latter is socially constructed, and still not be ontologically post modernist. This is the third of the claims I wrote in my first post, and is also defendable.

If you permit that I.Q is socially constructed, either totally or partially, then I.Q is not a fully accurate measure of intelligence as it is permeated with bias. There are many, many reasons why the I.Q differs so grossly across varying socio-economic groups, and I'm sure you're aware of a good deal of the offered explanations. To say that I.Q directly and accurately measures the biological thing intelligence, and that because a certain group of people have an on average lower I.Q than another group means that they have an on average lower intelligence is to postulate the empirical statement that there be some biological cause- an intelligence gene or something along those lines present in different socio-economic groups which accounts for such a discrepancy. If, on the other hand, you allow for the partial or total social construction of the measurement I.Q then you can quite easily explain the discrepancies in I.Q in terms of socio-economic causes- which seems much more intuitive.

SMM, I look forward to your reply to this post.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #196 on: May 12, 2007, 09:11:00 AM »

Yeah, sorry but I don't get how that responds to my post. ???

I might have misunderstood your questions then, rephrase it please...

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: May 12, 2007, 09:13:49 AM »
I might have misunderstood your questions then, rephrase it please...

Well you say that there can be or is no objectivity in science, so I asked you what about simple correspondance- for any scientific theory, P, "P" is true iff P. Ie iff= if and only if.

Eg p= all metals heat when expanded.

So, the theory, "all metals heat when expanded" is true iff all metals heat when expanded.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #198 on: May 12, 2007, 09:33:40 AM »
ah ok, well there's 2 sides to it.

On a normal scientific level that's fully acceptible, and what I was saying is that within a paradigm there is a consensus about the degree of objectiveness of such theories, We wouldn't get anywhere constantly debating objectiveness.

on a philosophical level it's a bit more complex:
Karl popper would say, you'll never know because you can't test all metals (some may be even undiscovered). It's the same as his famous "white swan theory": you can try to prove the theory 'all swans are wight" every time you see a white swan but it takes only one unexpected black swan to completely destroy the theory, Popper argued that science should try to falsify theories instead of trying to prove them.
Popper did say that continously proving a theorie improves it's 'degree of corroberation', meaning it's correspondance to the truth.

Duhem, Quine and Kuhn had some comments to all this, some questioning even the objectivity of empirics.

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: May 12, 2007, 09:42:27 AM »

Excellent post.