Author Topic: Regarding the: Stark wants to rape his Girlfriend/ Bluto concider yourself owned  (Read 4161 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Okay let the ownage begin...

Bluto has written on many threads now that I want to drug my girlfriend and than (when she passed out, my god I cannot stop laughing at this) rape her ass.
Now let's see what I really wrote lol:

In this thread I wrote: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=145812.150
I'm planing to go with my GF to Amsterdam and sure we plan to get real stoned (I'm secretly hoping she let's me fuck her ass) see the city and drive around on bikes.
Anyways my question: I have heard that if you have never smoked or your last joint was like ages ago you're not getting real stoned...is that true?

Now you have to be either really fucking sick or completely retarded to see anywere in my statement that I would like to "rape" her...what I said in fact is: That she be in the best mood of her life (as myself) and that she LET'S me (you see the difference here Bluto) Let's me fuck her ass.
Is it the nicest thing to do to plan to get stoned with the intend to fuck her ass? Defiantly not but it's also not rape :D :D

So you Bluto are as many notice full of shit and base your attacks on untrue things...you are not worth being a mod of getbig and should resign asap.

No need to reply concider yourself owned once again...

Oh and DP before you delete this post in a hurry, I have made screenshots ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
you wanna fill her full with drugs that you hope will have the affect on her that she gets manipulated or pass out and "let" you do what you (are planning by manipulation) to happen.

the same kinda reason date rapists use when they drug their victims.

why dont you show her your post what youre planning? or maybe then it wouldnt be "surprise sex"
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
you wanna fill her full with drugs that you hope will have the affect on her that she gets manipulated or pass out and "let" you do what you (are planning by manipulation) to happen.

the same kinda reason date rapists use when they drug their victims.

why dont you show her your post what youre planning? or maybe then it wouldnt be "surprise sex"

First of all (omg) I don't "fill" her up with drugs ::) I suggested that we both smoke a bit of dope...to get into the mood you know (no you probably don't) and were the hell did I mention that I wait for her to pass out?

noc

• Getbig IV
I will never leave you alone ;) I promise you right here right now that you will get very sick of me very very fast.

hahahahah STARK 'calm down'  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
First of all (omg) I don't "fill" her up with drugs ::) I suggested that we both smoke a bit of dope...to get into the mood you know (no you probably don't) and were the hell did I mention that I wait for her to pass out?

#1 she doesnt want you to fuck her in the ass.
#2 to force your will on her, you want to make her take drugs
#3 if she take the drugs, you hope that the drug will have the affect on her that she lets you abuse her and do things she normally wouldnt let you.

nice way to treat your girlfriend  ::)

i think that would boarder to rape.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
#3 if she take the drugs, you hope that the drug will have the affect on her that she lets you abuse her and do things she normally wouldnt let you.

nice way to treat your girlfriend  ::)

i think that would boarder to rape.

No 1: Don't tell me how to treat my girl, your fat ass most deffianly don't have a girlfriend ::)

Sooooooo let's see: ;D

Answer: Who the fuck said so? Did I ever say that? No I did not, all I said is that I secretly hope that she let's me fuck her ass, for her to "let" me fuck her ass she has to agree, you see the difference? And don't ride to much on the "Dope" her thingy If you would have been stoned any time in your life lol you know that it;s not the same as beeing under any other drug... Your get smarter with dope, it's natures way to speed up evolution.

Answer: No no no and again no lol, to force my will on her would mean I leave her no choice, but for her to let me do this I need to leave her a choice ::) (god you are stupid)

Answer: See Answer 1 ::)

noc

• Getbig IV

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
No 1: Don't tell me how to treat my girl, your fat ass most deffianly don't have a girlfriend ::)

Sooooooo let's see: ;D

Answer: Who the fuck said so? Did I ever say that? No I did not, all I said is that I secretly hope that she let's me fuck her ass, for her to "let" me fuck her ass she has to agree, you see the difference? And don't ride to much on the "Dope" her thingy If you would have been stoned any time in your life lol you know that it;s not the same as beeing under any other drug... Your get smarter with dope, it's natures way to speed up evolution.

Answer: No no no and again no lol, to force my will on her would mean I leave her no choice, but for her to let me do this I need to leave her a choice ::) (god you are stupid)

Answer: See Answer 1 ::)

i dont see the difference. if shes not letting you fuck her in the ass then respect her wishes or find another boyfriend who will.
manipulating, drugging, tricking etc her to do thing she normally wouldnt do is the same thing as abusing someone.

you want to take advantage of her when she's not really her own self, but rather influenced by drugs which will make her more willing, less resistant, have a less clear mind etc

that makes you a caliculating rapist.
which in many ways is even worse than a ordinary rapist since it's planned and calculated and because its against your own girlfriend.

people like you should be locked up in prison.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
i dont see the difference. if shes not letting you fuck her in the ass then respect her wishes or find another boyfriend who will.
manipulating, drugging, tricking etc her to do thing she normally wouldn't do is the same thing as abusing someone.

you want to take advantage of her when she's not really her own self, but rather influenced by drugs which will make her more willing, less resistant, have a less clear mind etc

that makes you a calculating rapist.
which in many ways is even worse than a ordinary rapist since it's planned and calculated and because its against your own girlfriend.

people like you should be locked up in prison.

okay you are calling me a rapist?

I made a screenshot of this post and I seriously hope you get deleted.
I think I have made my point clear hear and staid in the rules but you had to cross the line and actually call me a rapist, that is bang out of order and I swear I fucking swear to you I will make your life here at getbig so hardcore unwelcome and unpleasant you wish you would have not said that.

If this is the only way you can respond I feel seriously sorry for you, you started this out of the need for getting back at me, I never did say things that are untrue or stated anything you never said.

You crossed the line.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
okay you are calling me a rapist?

I made a screenshot of this post and I seriously hope you get deleted.
I think I have made my point clear hear and staid in the rules but you had to cross the line and actually call me a rapist, that is bang out of order and I swear I fucking swear to you I will make your life here at getbig so hardcore unwelcome and unpleasant you wish you would have not said that.

If this is the only way you can respond I feel seriously sorry for you, you started this out of the need for getting back at me, I never did say things that are untrue or stated anything you never said.

You crossed the line.

rape1 [reip] noun
the crime of having sexual intercourse with a woman against her will

when someone is drugged their will is put aside and is manipulated and altered with.
so i think it would classifiy as rape. which would make you a rapist, if you went through with your plans.

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
rape1 [reip] noun
the crime of having sexual intercourse with a woman against her will

when someone is drugged their will is put aside and is manipulated and altered with.
so i think it would classifiy as rape. which would make you a rapist, if you went through with your plans.

I finish this hear and assign it to higher authorities, all I can say is this: I stayed clean and in the boundaries you had to go to far... concider yourself warned.

That is all I'm going to say, feel free to have the last word

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
all ive done is comment on what you've told us yourself. i've added nothing. if you describe taking advantage of a woman against her will under the influence of drugs, then damn right that will be called out as a sort of rape.

thats calling a spade a spade.

Z

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
hahaha! Bluto owns another cum stain ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
hahaha! Bluto owns another cum stain ;D

lol I knew you would show your ugly face here, and calling me a cumstain is calling the kettle black.... did Derek A allow you out of your box? Are you even allowed to talk by yourself?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
i would respect milos more if he would exclusively date ugly women. that would be a much bigger effort and challenge.

Well Stark, if your girlfriend is ugly, you might get some respect from bluppo.   ;D

Bluppo, consider yourself owned. Retread like the bitch you are. Humble yourself to the minds bigger then yours.  ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Well Stark, if your girlfriend is ugly, you might get some respect from bluppo.   ;D

Bluppo, consider yourself owned. Retread like the bitch you are. Humble yourself to the minds bigger then yours.  ;)

you being owned so badly by me in some thread that you follow me around day after day looking for a comeback, and now you even lower yourself to agreeing that drugging women and forcing your will on them is acceptable, just so you can have another attempt to 'own' me, or is that what you really feel? in either case, you're sad person.

as for stark, he cant even own his girlfriend (unless he drug her first)
Z

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
you being owned so badly by me in some thread that you follow me around day after day looking for a comeback, and now you even lower yourself to agreeing that drugging women and forcing your will on them is acceptable, just so you can have another attempt to 'own' me, or is that what you really feel? in either case, you're sad person.

as for stark, he cant even own his girlfriend (unless he drug her first)

You are indeed quite laughable. You could never own me, not in your wildest fantasies. I am unownable, by any mortal.

May the Gods have pity on you, cause you're a very sad, pityful bag of protoplasm. I figure you have no friends, bluppo. Nobody loves you.   :'(

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Bluto's right Stark, sounds like you are in an unhealthy relationship. You need to find a girlfriend who lets you do the things you want without having to have a gameplan to alter her inhibition.   :-\   

I make sure any hot little babe I get a love crush on is more than willing to fulfill all of my sick, perverted sexual desires, before we get together even that first time.   :)

Congrats on your first owning Bluto (insert golf clap here)  :P

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
bottom line is this - you support rape. i dont.

Your mind doesn't work how it should work, if you would be a sane person. I don't support rape, nor will I commit a crime like that. Ever.

In fact, women feel quite comfortable in my presence. I don't need violence, or drugs, to get in a girls panties. I'm a fun loving guy, handsome, athletic, witty, intelligent, and confident. All that you're not, bluppo.

Don't think that your ethics are above mine. Nothing about you is above anything, bottom boy bluppo.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
In fact, women feel quite comfortable in my presence.

You say that as if it is an exception.

But I guess when a guy is fun loving, handsome, athletic, witty, intelligent and confident, women
tend to get comfortable around them.   ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
You say that as if it is an exception.

But I guess when a guy is fun loving, handsome, athletic, witty, intelligent and confident, women
tend to get comfortable around them.   ::)

To bluppo's confused little mind, it is an exception. To sane people it's a common thing.

Stark

• Getbig V
Bluto's right Stark, sounds like you are in an unhealthy relationship. You need to find a girlfriend who lets you do the things you want without having to have a gameplan to alter her inhibition.   :-\   

I make sure any hot little babe I get a love crush on is more than willing to fulfill all of my sick, perverted sexual desires, before we get together even that first time.   :)

Congrats on your first owning Bluto (insert golf clap here)  :P

Let me tell you something, he did not own me, I choose not to reply to his posts anymore simply because I want to wait and see what is going to happen in the comming days, and I think the best is after him calling me a rapist *what was bang out of order* I stay back and let the thing cool of a little, I know that I stayed in the Ring and did not make shit up, he had to go as far and play dirty as to call me a rapist.
Now that's not an owning my friend, to own somebody you have to "beat" him down so to speak with words and stick to the truth otherwise I just find the next best thing that could hurt him for what ever reason and just simply call him that over and over again until he blows up...that's not an owning.
Now I have owned Bluto in a couple of threads, and with that I mean he couldn't think of anything to say to retaliate and instead "hit" back in desperation with lame gay jokes... now that's an owning, simply because he rolled on his back and showed me his chubby belly.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I'm a fun loving guy, handsome, athletic, witty, intelligent, and confident.

you forgot pathological liar   :)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Let me tell you something, he did not own me, I choose not to reply to his posts anymore simply because I want to wait and see what is going to happen in the comming days, and I think the best is after him calling me a rapist *what was bang out of order* I stay back and let the thing cool of a little, I know that I stayed in the Ring and did not make shit up, he had to go as far and play dirty as to call me a rapist.
Now that's not an owning my friend, to own somebody you have to "beat" him down so to speak with words and stick to the truth otherwise I just find the next best thing that could hurt him for what ever reason and just simply call him that over and over again until he blows up...that's not an owning.
Now I have owned Bluto in a couple of threads, and with that I mean he couldn't think of anything to say to retaliate and instead "hit" back in desperation with lame gay jokes... now that's an owning, simply because he rolled on his back and showed me his chubby belly.

you were owned when i clearly proved you to be in the wrong and then on top of that you had a huge meltdown on both the general board and on here.
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
i always had a feeling that stark was from a rapist family and hence they influenced him alot...stark=massive rapist
RATM RULZ THE WORLD