Author Topic: Ladies: what "chick" things should a guy always have at his house?  (Read 14200 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Ladies: what "chick" things should a guy always have at his house?
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2007, 09:01:09 AM »
I dated a chick that always wanted us to stay on top of our hygiene.

Yes.  Now this is worthy of another thread, I reckon.

Although I remained single, I am convinced that one of the secrets to a fun relationship is:
Health and Beauty Night.

I think once a week might do it, it's "Relationship 101", they should teach it in school.
I'll stratch your back if you give me a nice massage with the most expensive moisturiser your hard-earned cash will buy.  Then we'll do each other's feet and oh look, you need a manicure too...

xL

"Oh baby you've got maxipads under the sink, oh you think of everything..."

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2007, 09:04:49 AM »
How about: 
The answer to this silly thread is:

a f**cking chick?

xL

and he should also have a really nice house...

Having a "f**cking chick" is the only reason I would ever have "chick" things in my house.
W

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2007, 09:07:42 AM »
Having a "f**cking chick" is the only reason I would ever have "chick" things in my house.

I think we killed this silly thread
xL

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2007, 09:09:28 AM »

Yes.  Now this is worthy of another thread, I reckon.

Although I remained single, I am convinced that one of the secrets to a fun relationship is:
Health and Beauty Night.

I think once a week might do it, it's "Relationship 101", they should teach it in school.
I'll stratch your back if you give me a nice massage with the most expensive moisturiser your hard-earned cash will buy.  Then we'll do each other's feet and oh look, you need a manicure too...

xL

"Oh baby you've got maxipads under the sink, oh you think of everything..."

You quoted me incorrectly!
W

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2007, 12:02:27 PM »
I dated a chick that always wanted us to share a toothbrush, we flossed each other's teeth using the same floss and we also would clip each other's toe nails from time to time . It took some getting used to but I must admit it made us stay on top of our hygiene.

that is beyond disgusting :P

E
E

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2007, 07:22:25 AM »
wine - especially dessert wine (reisling)..wouldn't hurt to have a nice small cheesecake in there either.

various hard liquor (in case she doesn't like wine)- and learn some fancy mix drink recipes..I suggest the typical like buttery nipples, mudslide, fuzzy navel, sex on the beach, long island ice tea, martini.

Pictures of Family - especially if mom. Then nephews / nieces ect..even if she doesn't want kids, it will boast (sublimitally)towards your love of family, loyalty, nurturing abilities, patience (which you need a lot of with kids). Family minded men are usually a turn on for women. (based on what my wife tells me..lol)

Plants....non dusty, alive ones...no plastics. Regular and blooms. There are some pretty mean & masculine looking orchids out there.http://www.orchidworks.com/orchids/bulbo.html (it subtly speaks toward your nurturing side and your sensitive / feminine side and your appreciation of nature and beauty. As much as we as guys deny having one we do...it's just to what degree. This says it without the "I love pretty flowers" flamer stigma)

Organized and clean laundry / closets - this is touchy...you want to be clean and organized without seeming "anal" / OCD . Women relate to closets & fashion, they can (and will) assume a lot about you by your organization and fashion sense, but all hate an uptight prick (no pun intended).

Various magazines - BB of course (obvious), National Geographic (you're cultured), Fortune 500 (business minded), Adventure / Motorcycle Magazine (adventurous / slight bad boy...which most like a little of), GQ (fashion sense)...I also buy the occasional Architectural / Artsy Mag for the coffee table. NO Hustler (womanizer), Martial Arts (violent tendencies), Guns & Ammo (obvious).

Then the obvious "guest" supplies...because you like to have "family visit" a lot...toothbrush (in package), deodorant (men & women so you don't look like you expect only women to visit), floss, brush, hair dryer (even if you don't use one). I used to have these on stock, I'd buy the "travel size" stuff at the local $0.99 store. CLEAN out your medicine cabinet and drawers!!!!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2007, 08:46:56 AM »
wine - especially dessert wine (reisling)..wouldn't hurt to have a nice small cheesecake in there either.

various hard liquor (in case she doesn't like wine)- and learn some fancy mix drink recipes..I suggest the typical like buttery nipples, mudslide, fuzzy navel, sex on the beach, long island ice tea, martini.

Pictures of Family - especially if mom. Then nephews / nieces ect..even if she doesn't want kids, it will boast (sublimitally)towards your love of family, loyalty, nurturing abilities, patience (which you need a lot of with kids). Family minded men are usually a turn on for women. (based on what my wife tells me..lol)

Plants....non dusty, alive ones...no plastics. Regular and blooms. There are some pretty mean & masculine looking orchids out there.http://www.orchidworks.com/orchids/bulbo.html (it subtly speaks toward your nurturing side and your sensitive / feminine side and your appreciation of nature and beauty. As much as we as guys deny having one we do...it's just to what degree. This says it without the "I love pretty flowers" flamer stigma)

Organized and clean laundry / closets - this is touchy...you want to be clean and organized without seeming "anal" / OCD . Women relate to closets & fashion, they can (and will) assume a lot about you by your organization and fashion sense, but all hate an uptight prick (no pun intended).

Various magazines - BB of course (obvious), National Geographic (you're cultured), Fortune 500 (business minded), Adventure / Motorcycle Magazine (adventurous / slight bad boy...which most like a little of), GQ (fashion sense)...I also buy the occasional Architectural / Artsy Mag for the coffee table. NO Hustler (womanizer), Martial Arts (violent tendencies), Guns & Ammo (obvious).

Then the obvious "guest" supplies...because you like to have "family visit" a lot...toothbrush (in package), deodorant (men & women so you don't look like you expect only women to visit), floss, brush, hair dryer (even if you don't use one). I used to have these on stock, I'd buy the "travel size" stuff at the local $0.99 store. CLEAN out your medicine cabinet and drawers!!!!

You forgot to tell them how we trick them into bed! Way too much info man!
W

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2007, 09:06:19 AM »
Those are the tricks. Quality women aren't impressed with obvious tricks, bank account and swinging cocks. Attraction for women is in the details. You need to work the subliminal.

Add witty conversation, good sense of humor and thoughtfulness and you'd score 3x more than the average guy...not to mention maybe find "the one". Which is the point anyway huh?

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2007, 09:49:12 AM »
Those are the tricks. Quality women aren't impressed with obvious tricks, bank account and swinging cocks. Attraction for women is in the details. You need to work the subliminal.

Add witty conversation, good sense of humor and thoughtfulness and you'd score 3x more than the average guy...not to mention maybe find "the one". Which is the point anyway huh?

I was poking fun man because I have done most of those things and yes I have scored "THE ONE"!
W

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2007, 12:33:39 PM »
I was poking fun man because I have done most of those things and yes I have scored "THE ONE"!

Is it just me or did you wish you knew some of this stuff a little earlier...lol

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2007, 12:38:44 PM »
Is it just me or did you wish you knew some of this stuff a little earlier...lol

Ok stop calling me out man, damn! lol

Yeah, I learned a few things and I thank you!

Samoan Irish, you must be one tough SOB!
W

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2007, 01:04:08 PM »
Whips,chains,doubleheaded dildos,nipple clamps,cock rings,..........that should do it i think

man.... I love you brother!!  ;D
X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2007, 01:19:25 PM »

man.... I love you brother!!  ;D
Not as much as I do.  ;D
:D Weee

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2007, 02:42:15 PM »

This is all way too much 'impression management'

There's a difference between having some basics in the house. Women and vice versa should love you for what you are and how you carry yourself and unless you have a huge mess or have freaky stuff lying about I'm gonna guess it'll be ok.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2007, 08:09:51 AM »
This is all way too much 'impression management'

There's a difference between having some basics in the house. Women and vice versa should love you for what you are and how you carry yourself and unless you have a huge mess or have freaky stuff lying about I'm gonna guess it'll be ok.

Actually it serves a dual purpose. Sure, it'll impress her but a side benefit is that you DO become more cultured and more well rounded if you actually READ those magazines. It will serve a basis for great conversation starters...witty and intelligent conversation is a great way to impress a woman...and your friends, boss, peers ect. I'm not saying buy this stuff and be fake....give women some credit bro, they can spot bullshit really quick...especially the good (smart) ones.

Hustle...hell bro, I'm not tough..ask my wife, my 4 & 2 yr olds daughters walk all over me...daily. Just a sucker I guess, I suck as a disciplinarian. None of the guys on my rugby team (I play semi-pro) know I have an orchid collection, but I wouldn't care if they did...I'm secure enough to handle their shit. Plus, I'm like 6'tall, 254lbs (@ 17% right now during off season) so no many would give me shit anyhow. Only ones I have to impress with my toughness are the boys that come knocking on the door in 25yrs when I allow my daughters to start dating...lol..kidding... .......

....no not really.

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2007, 09:02:20 AM »

Hustle...hell bro, I'm not tough..ask my wife, my 4 & 2 yr olds daughters walk all over me...daily... Only ones I have to impress with my toughness are the boys that come knocking on the door in 25yrs when I allow my daughters to start dating...lol..kidding... .......

....no not really.

You have three women to keep happy bro and you play Rugby, you are tough in my book, keep at it! Always good to have an intimidating phys when the young lions come sniffing around!
W

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2007, 09:37:48 AM »
You have three women to keep happy bro and you play Rugby, you are tough in my book, keep at it! Always good to have an intimidating phys when the young lions come sniffing around!

Actually I also have a step daughter and son and help support a kid that isn't mine and have since she was 9 months old...she is 8 now, my oldest is 12. So in reallity I have 5 girls to worry about!!!! Gotta feeling I'm gonna die young. My (9yrs old) son and I will be taking lots of fishing trips when they all hit teenage years and their "monthly visitor" comes at the same time (since women tend to "set" each other "off"). It will be like hell on Earth...I'd rather deal with rugby..war...Satan himself than 5 menstrating women in the house.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2007, 12:13:48 PM »
Who really cares, have what you need for yourself and stop trying to cater to the women bro, let them bring something over it they want it at your place that bad. 
TEAM Nasser

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2007, 12:19:12 PM »
Who really cares, have what you need for yourself and stop trying to cater to the women bro, let them bring something over it they want it at your place that bad. 

honestly that's how I always felt but then I hear a few times from different people how a guy should have this or that for a chick at his house so it got me thinking, hence this thread :)

E
E

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2007, 12:17:38 PM »
what are they? :)

E

SEPARATE shampoo and conditioner!!!! Not that 2-in 1 crap >:( >:(

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2007, 01:12:30 PM »
Actually it serves a dual purpose. Sure, it'll impress her but a side benefit is that you DO become more cultured and more well rounded if you actually READ those magazines. It will serve a basis for great conversation starters...witty and intelligent conversation is a great way to impress a woman...and your friends, boss, peers ect. I'm not saying buy this stuff and be fake....give women some credit bro, they can spot bullshit really quick...especially the good (smart) ones.

I don't need magazines to get a witty and intelligent conversation going. Seriously, I've never had a situation where there was need for 'props' to start a topic. When a girl comes over she's talked to me before and will have a feel for what I can bring to the table intellectually.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2007, 05:37:44 PM »
what are they? :)

E

i know what you dont want to have in your house brother Earl, your Half Italian Half Amazing posters with a toiletpaperand a moisturizer by your bedside,Earl you re a freak ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2007, 10:11:28 PM »
i know what you dont want to have in your house brother Earl, your Half Italian Half Amazing posters with a toiletpaperand a moisturizer by your bedside,Earl you re a freak ;D

the pics are saved on the hardrive if you really need to know 8)

E
E