Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 29, 2014, 07:36:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Women bulking up  (Read 1842 times)
Redwingenator
Getbig II

« on: May 23, 2007, 01:41:50 PM »

I am looking for some opinions on if a women should be concerned with bulking up if they decide to weight train?
Report to moderator   Logged
Gottastayfit
Getbig II

Obsessed is how the lazy describe the dedicated.

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 05:13:18 AM »

I wish it were that easy... bulking up that is. Many women have the misconception that if they begin to weight train they will bulk up. Unless you have freaky genetics, you have to work towards bulking.

Patricia
Redwingenator
Getbig II

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 09:50:59 AM »

I wish it were that easy... bulking up that is. Many women have the misconception that if they begin to weight train they will bulk up. Unless you have freaky genetics, you have to work towards bulking.

Thanks for the reply!

That is what I have heard and read my whole life, but I have never heard the opinion of those women that are actually working towards packing on muscle mass.  I always believed that women can hit the weights hard and drastically increase their strength and muscular definition, but adding serious mass takes pharmaceutical intervention.
az
Getbig III

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 08:26:59 PM »

Thanks for the reply!

That is what I have heard and read my whole life, but I have never heard the opinion of those women that are actually working towards packing on muscle mass.  I always believed that women can hit the weights hard and drastically increase their strength and muscular definition, but adding serious mass takes pharmaceutical intervention.

adding serious mass takes a lot of eating and a lot of rest.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!