Author Topic: Awsome Pic of Dillet  (Read 15948 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: Awsome Pic of Dillet
« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2007, 07:26:31 AM »
How do you explain the fact that the guy is 4% bodyfat with no a visible separation between any of the 3 heads of the deltoid  :-\

exactly, his delts are pure texas t.

his back is absolute garbage. i'm sorry but it is.

i don't believe yates should have won an o with a torn bi, but in every other olympia he was clearly more balanced than dillet, not to mention condition and density.

notice how whenever pumpster displays pics of (enter any afro american bber here) on stage with yates, dorian is always between poses. ;D

you can't blame pumpster for this though. unfortunately his eye sight is badly affected by all the jism he gets nutted in his face from all those afro american bbers. :-*

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2007, 11:17:38 AM »
How do you explain the fact that the guy is 4% bodyfat with no a visible separation between any of the 3 heads of the deltoid  :-\

the same way you explain a guy with 4% body fat with not a visible cut in sight on his entire front side:

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2007, 11:48:23 AM »

Absolutely insane.  Sick gentics.  Regardless of conditioning, truly one of the most impressive builds I've ever seen in real life.  You picture him as huge and when you see him, he's (was) bigger than you thought.

here's the amazing thing about that picture, his head is closer to the camera than his delts yet his delts STILL are bigger! Ronnie was huge, but his delts were never that big relative to his head.