Author Topic: Should we deport US citizens?  (Read 9690 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Should we deport US citizens?
« on: May 30, 2007, 08:30:51 AM »
Yes or no?

If we deport illegals then should we deport their children who are now American citizens because they were born in the US too?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Should we deport illegal aliens?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 08:31:40 AM »
yes...
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 08:32:06 AM »
So we should deport American citizens?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 08:36:09 AM »

Impossible.

I think there needs to be an amnesty for those living in the USA.

But the main problem needs to be addressed: The poor economy and situtation in Mexico.

If Mexico was on par with the rest of North America, there wouldn't be a problem.

USA, and to some extent Canada, needs to invest in Mexico, help bring up Mexico. That would help all three countries.

Instead of focusing on the Middle East, USA should spend resources on making North America bloom.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 08:39:47 AM »
Impossible.

I think there needs to be an amnesty for those living in the USA.

But the main problem needs to be addressed: The poor economy and situtation in Mexico.

If Mexico was on par with the rest of North America, there wouldn't be a problem.

USA, and to some extent Canada, needs to invest in Mexico, help bring up Mexico. That would help all three countries.

Instead of focusing on the Middle East, USA should spend resources on making North America bloom.

-Hedge

Imagine that?   Focusing on the problems at home rather then sinking 400 billion and 3400 lives and counting on the otherside of the world.

Here's the problem.  There 10,000,000+ illegals in the USA.  If they averaged .5 USA born child per person we have 5,000,000 USA citizens with illegal parents.  What do we do about that?  Allow them all to stay?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 08:52:43 AM »
Yes or no?

If we deport them should we deport their children who are now American citizens because they were born in the US too?

1.  Of course.

2.  Cannot. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 08:54:51 AM »
1.  Of course.

2.  Cannot. 

OK  so who is going to take care of the 5 million or so children?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 09:02:55 AM »

2 illegals breeding does not make a American citizen.
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 09:11:16 AM »
As of now we can't deport the babies. I would therfore make anchor babies illegal..much like Canada did. If ur illegal..ur baby is too from now on. As for the illegals here. I'd start with the prisons and work my way back.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 09:19:34 AM »
2 illegals breeding does not make a American citizen.

14th amendment.

“    Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

It's a fact.  they ARE Us citizens.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2007, 09:19:54 AM »
As of now we can't deport the babies. I would therfore make anchor babies illegal..much like Canada did. If ur illegal..ur baby is too from now on. As for the illegals here. I'd start with the prisons and work my way back.

So then we change the constitution?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2007, 09:20:54 AM »
Its killing us bro..yes we should.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2007, 09:24:51 AM »
Its killing us bro..yes we should.

Well aren't these illegals helping our economy and our corporations by providing cheap labor?

Don't get me wrong i think it is a problem in our schools, and in our society when we have whole communities that don't speak English.  And if they are taking advantage of our social services then maybe we just end that with making it so that we they need to show proof of citizenship to receive benefits.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2007, 09:29:18 AM »
Well aren't these illegals helping our economy and our corporations by providing cheap labor?

does that outweight the cost of added crime, the lean on tax payers

how kany illegals do ya see in hospital emergency rooms at one time?

at least in PG county MD..ya walk into one and all of a sudden you r in mexico..
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2007, 09:32:24 AM »
I'd don't disagree..our problem is that the left or somebody had decided to tell these guys that they don't need to assimliate like (fill in the blank European country) had to. I think if we hasa nation do more to make them assimliate...many of these issues will take care of themselves. The problem is not immigration as we havea great history of that..its that we have decided to allow these folks to maintain a very strong nation identity with their homelands instead of adopting ours....Ok headed to the gym for lunch..see u guys when i get back. i'm working on trying to be the most overpaid major in the Army.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 10:27:18 AM »

I don't know.  Maybe they go back with their parents.  I can't imagine the parents would abandon their babies in droves when they are deported. 

I would favor amending the Constitution to say the child of an illegal is not a citizen.  Unfortunately, no way that even gets discussed in D.C.  Our politicians are too afraid of the illegal alien lobby.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 10:41:10 AM »
Don't get me wrong i think it is a problem in our schools, and in our society when we have whole communities that don't speak English

What about all the China Towns in the US?  Chinese police, Chinese newspapers, Chinese radio stations and tv channels?   Oh, they are not all legal either.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 10:43:55 AM »
I'd don't disagree..our problem is that the left or somebody had decided to tell these guys that they don't need to assimliate like (fill in the blank European country) had to. I think if we hasa nation do more to make them assimliate...many of these issues will take care of themselves. The problem is not immigration as we havea great history of that..its that we have decided to allow these folks to maintain a very strong nation identity with their homelands instead of adopting ours....Ok headed to the gym for lunch..see u guys when i get back. i'm working on trying to be the most overpaid major in the Army.

immigrants from russia, india, china, korea and europe are literate and can be counted on to be sucessful within the second generation.

These mexicans will do what pakis are doing in england.. they'll never integrate and will force americans bend over to their demands, instead of the other way around.

Cheap labor now = A shitty american in 20 years.. These mexicans within our population in an emerging global economy = losing to China and other countries.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 10:45:08 AM »
What about all the China Towns in the US?  Chinese police, Chinese newspapers, Chinese radio stations and tv channels?   Oh, they are not all legal either.

Chinese aren't commiting crimes and forcing americans to press 1 for english.  ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 10:47:12 AM »
Chinese aren't commiting crimes and forcing americans to press 1 for english.  ::)

Oh, okay.  I thought we were talking about "whole communities that don't speak English."  Sorry!   ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2007, 10:51:26 AM »

It's ok for all of that....just so long as they can speak English AND we don't have to have 50% of our class time devoted to spanish speaking children in our schools.   

As for illegal Chinese immigrants.......  not the same scale as the 11 million Mexican ones.

In California we have whole communities that don;t speak english.

BTW  hi ya loco  :)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2007, 11:11:51 AM »

Deport the parents and use the children for meat. This will help decrease the possibility of Mad Cow Disease in the US.  ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2007, 11:15:39 AM »
It's ok for all of that....just so long as they can speak English AND we don't have to have 50% of our class time devoted to spanish speaking children in our schools.   

As for illegal Chinese immigrants.......  not the same scale as the 11 million Mexican ones.

In California we have whole communities that don;t speak english.

BTW  hi ya loco  :)

Hey OzmO!    ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2007, 11:20:07 AM »

Camel  Jockey,
Is somebody really forcing you to press 1 for English?  How dare they?  Most companies use English by default and just say press 1 or press 2 for Español if you wish.  And I don't believe that this will stop even if you deport all illegal aliens.  It's called Capitalism.  The Spanish speaking population in the US is huge.  I am talking about Spanish speaking American citizens who prefer to do business in Español.  Businesses know this and they will cater to those customers.  If you own a business and decide not to cater to Spanish speaking American citizens, that's fine, but you will lose business.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2007, 11:26:37 AM »
Camel  Jockey,
Is somebody really forcing you to press 1 for English?  How dare they?  Most companies use English by default and just say press 1 or press 2 for Español if you wish.  And I don't believe that this will stop even if you deport all illegal aliens.  It's called Capitalism.  The Spanish speaking population in the US is huge.  I am talking about Spanish speaking American citizens who prefer to do business in Español.  Businesses know this and they will cater to those customers.  If you own a business and decide not to cater to Spanish speaking American citizens, that's fine, but you will lose business.
I believe in everything you said there.   I just think when we have people who don;t speak English in this country it's not good overall in the sense of integration and communication.  I believe it promotes separation and misunderstanding. 

I just think if you are to live in this country you should be required to speak the language.